August 17, 2017, 02:31:16 pm

Author Topic: Teen Wolf Mafia - Sterek  (Read 6819 times)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
Re: Teen Wolf Mafia - Sterek
« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2015, 04:14:05 am »
I'm just drawing the triple kill on me btw.  :votebot:
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2015, 05:45:25 am »
Well, I hope mafia attempts a triple kill thinking I'm the survivor. That'd be sweet lol. I think I left it vague-ish enough.

Anyway, I still think JReed is the survivor (if not vonvorto).

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2015, 05:46:13 am »
And why am I still trying to have fun with this game?  :-[

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2015, 09:28:02 am »
I actually don't know if Bious is mafia or not. I'm actually leaning that he's civilian (although that last post by Cosmizard seemed super scummy). I'm kinda hoping he's not just so it gives me a reason to stay alive longer since mafia might think I'll push for him next. I think it's important we don't die yet. I'm getting paranoid about mafia actually being within the lesser looked at players.

If vonvorto is civilian, I really think we need to consider Alpha. The guy's voting record has actually seen sub-par for him. He's been off-wagon on both Metalmarsh and MP. And he didn't really partake in leading the lynch on Sig or TGG. Like, it's not guaranteed he got what he wanted.

I dunno. I'm probably tinfoiling.

I think everyone but him, fingersplints, and Flaggermus have given me a reason to think they may be civilian.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2015, 09:58:14 am »
Bious replaced Phorcys.

Cosmizard was replaced by fingersplints.

The last two mafia are in vonvorto, Flaggermus, and Jefferson Reed. I think we'll be ok. I agree, Bious isn't mafia.

vonvorto is not the survivor (why would he prevent himself from DQ'ing) and he's not reading the thread or participating (so he's not really civ trying to solve the game). von is mafia.

But let's say your paranoia is pinging true. Alpha and fingersplints could be the last two in that case, which would mean civs really just didn't care this game.....but really? I doubt it highly.

Alpha cares about the win. In role madness, civs win. If he actually chose a mafia role (which I doubt), it would also tarnish his reputation going forward for games where you'd allow a choice to select an alignment, which would make winning harder for him in the long run. In any game where you can choose a side, Alpha is gonna choose civ so that's at least one semi-cleared civ to trust to make it easier to win.

About J. Reed...he wanted to show us "scrubs" how to win. He didn't start participating until he started getting heat. What he has shown us this game (and in the last game he played) is that he knows very strongly how to throw suspicion away from to prevent getting lynched. I also believed that he's the type of player to pick a role that would require the least amount of effort to win. With all the roles that are dead, he's not the survivor, he's not Alan Deaton. He could either be the unkillable or mafia.

But yea, I'm fine with being safe and not revealing roles yet.

I think right now, mafia are hunting a lover. This way they can have a confirmed triple kill the following night to get rid of a couple of confirmeds. That means you are getting night killed after this day phase since Quinn revealed to you, confirming you but not your role.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2015, 10:07:39 am »
Nah, Bious replaced Cosmizard.

I was kinda thinking that vonvorto could be the unlynchable which would then make sense given his behaviour.

Also, I didn't say Alpha chose mafia. I know the process Cobalt uses to distribute the roles, and nobody is 100% guaranteed to get anything on their list.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2015, 11:34:42 am »
Oh, you're right. I dunno, I can't tell about any of the inactive players...it's kind of a crap shoot. As for Alpha, I'll look at his posts...

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2015, 11:53:47 am »
Hrm, all game long Alpha's been saying Phorcys / fingersplints is clean, fake claiming. Splints hasn't disputed that fact. I mean it just seems like a civ tactic to throw mafia off from a triple kill...

I don't think Alpha would be that obvious to give up two mafia for a role hunt on either lovers or JOAT and Deaton.
He also unnecessarily responded to MM on Day 1; doesn't seem like a maf/maf interaction, if you look back.
He voted Sig early on when it could have been pushed to Wolf.

I'm thinking Alpha's civ.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2015, 12:20:45 pm »
Hmm, the tracker is still alive. I wonder what his results are...

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2015, 03:32:43 pm »
@DrWilgy I dont want to own your day 1 vote. Mostly because I'm unsure of myself. But if you still want me to keep it, rest assured I will vote.

I'm not really feeling the za warudo vote.  It seemed like the bandwagon formed quickly. Plus at the moment all I have are gut feelings.

I don't really trust Augustus at the moment or JasonC. I can't seem to find why I feel uneasy about both of them.

Called out the lovers day 1. I'm so good at this game.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2015, 06:37:33 pm »
Lol notice how we both ignored that post (I think).

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2015, 09:04:09 pm »
Hmm, the tracker is still alive. I wonder what his results are...
Checked you night 1 and 2- no action (thought you were silencer)

Sig night 3- targeted Scotty (no longer thought you were silencer)

TGG night 4- No action (My role couldn't target mafia kills, asked cobalt)

Then I figured my role was useless after that since most of the targeting roles were dead, and i thought ennis had used their shit at that point.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.