October 21, 2017, 11:16:12 pm

Author Topic: Teen Wolf Mafia - Sterek  (Read 7052 times)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
Teen Wolf Mafia - Sterek
« on: August 10, 2015, 10:17:43 pm »
Beep boop, welcome to the lover's chat. This is where Stiles and Derek have lots of buttsex.

jasonC - Derek Hale
Augustus - Stiles Stilinski

Don't blow each other too hard while I'm asleep, kay?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
Re: Teen Wolf Mafia - Sterek
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 04:18:03 am »
Waht.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 05:04:31 am »
List of suspects straight off the bat goes something like this:

Pimp Willy
People with a history of picking Mafia
People who didn't submit a list (BK, TGG, Syn)
Everyone else
I can understand  the logic of Alpha's list.  From my role though I can tell you that it has a few problems with it.
I think TGG or Descuff might have chosen mafia though.

Sounds like Syn is saying he is Alan Deaton and either Pimp Willy or BK is Scott McCall.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 05:04:43 am by jasonC »

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 05:26:02 am »
What is a Wesker scenario?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 05:47:06 am »
What is a Wesker scenario?
Wesker was a double agent in Resident Evil.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 05:51:20 am »
Lol GM giving tips! Understood. But we also had a Marvel vs. Capcom game that was played on SRK before I started playing mafia. Augustus was probably in it, and Wesker was probably a role, so I'm wondering if there was some double meaning there aka doublespeak (for you, Cobalt).

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 05:52:24 am »
Not exactly a tip so much as leveling the playing field. It wouldn't be fair for a player to be discussing things in a certain way if everyone couldn't understand exactly what they were saying. :P

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 05:54:31 am »
Not exactly a tip so much as leveling the playing field. It wouldn't be fair for a player to be discussing things in a certain way if everyone couldn't understand exactly what they were saying. :P

Really, though? That is an aspect of mafia that I love. You should try it in the next game you play.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2015, 05:58:04 am »
Really, though? That is an aspect of mafia that I love. You should try it in the next game you play.
Well for me it's like when I'm at work and the guys in the kitchen are talking Spanish when I try to ask them something. I catch a little bit of it, but I never really know exactly what they're saying to each other.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2015, 06:34:07 am »
Fifth on the list? Really?

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2015, 07:39:02 am »
Yeah.

I asked for UC, JOAT, Unkillable, Lover and Lover in that order.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2015, 08:15:06 am »
Yeah.

I asked for UC, JOAT, Unkillable, Lover and Lover in that order.
After all the draws you actually won Derek, but you had that exact role last game so I went with Stiles since they're completely identical roles. Jason won the next draw for Derek.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2015, 08:23:18 am »
Interesting. I put Derek as my #1.

So the order of the list doesn't really matter?

So this means whoever got UC, JOAT, Unkillable didn't necessarily put those as #1 on their list.

Same with mafia, then.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2015, 08:26:43 am »
I'm probably pulling at strands but:

Of the people I know playing I might expect MM to choose civvie roles in general, and Rico to possibly do something similar to what I did, make a list of Indy/bad roles, anticipate this line of discussion and revise his list; which is why I say that what he did concerns me, but I have not voted for him yet.

Watch for her to use this and say, "but I didn't put the baddies first on the list"

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2015, 08:51:37 am »
Also playing in another game where I drew scum, so might focus on that one more and not be here as much.

Will try what I can.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2015, 09:36:27 am »
Interesting. I put Derek as my #1.

So the order of the list doesn't really matter?

So this means whoever got UC, JOAT, Unkillable didn't necessarily put those as #1 on their list.

Same with mafia, then.
No the order of the list does matter.

If you put it as #1, your name goes in five times for the draw. If you put #5, it goes in 1 time and everything in between. Only reason I gave Auggy Stiles instead of Derek was because they're identical. Or he would have gotten the role he won the draw for.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2015, 10:35:15 am »
I agree with Jason.

No lynching would leave our roles with less information(vote pattern, lynch flip, etc) to work with night 1 so sitting the first day out when everyone has a role is a no no imo.

No lynching also gives the traitor one extra day to survive and give Matt Daehler a kill stock. So even if the odds of lynching him is slim when there's still 30 players left it's still something that we need to consider.

Then he quotes the roles of the Traitor and Matt (mafia). BK could be Lydia searching to convert the Traitor to civ.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2015, 10:48:20 am »
Oh Alan and Scott both know each other's identities. Might very well be Synonym and Pimp Willy. I could see PW putting JOAT on his list. And Syn said he didn't submit a list, so it fits.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2015, 07:54:32 am »
Are you winning in your other game or is it a struggle?

Nothing really happening so far in this game. Everything is still kinda unknown.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2015, 09:03:49 am »
We're losing. We just night-killed our traitor. And the second scum team hasn't lost anyone yet.

2-3-7

We really need to hit one or they'll win.

Anyway, I think MP is being really scummy. Seems like he's jumping on opportunistic things. I dunno how he can possibly have an actual scum-read of MU right now who's been pretty pure, imo.

Unnecessarily aggressive at moments and there's a noticeable lack of civilian reads on his part.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2015, 09:04:49 am »
I might fake-peek him mafia next phase...

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2015, 12:16:28 pm »
Yea sure, have fun. Why not.

I read JReed as the Survivor.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2015, 01:11:21 pm »
Oh hold on a sec, remember how people (Aidebit and ForgeDigger) were talking about them getting quoted in the Loser's Lounge during Salt Therapy? I wonder if people we quote here would also get notified. I believe this is a bug with TapaTalk. Was this fixed?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2015, 01:12:05 pm »
I was about to put up an iso of MP here, but am afraid it may reveal me to him.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2015, 01:13:29 pm »
I was about to put up an iso of MP here, but am afraid it may reveal me to him.
Iso hyperlinks are in the first post of the thread now.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2015, 02:04:43 pm »
Missing Person ISO

Spoiler for Page 1 (7 shit posts, 1 ZaW):

vonvorto is acting differently this game. Hasn't voted to lynch me on bullshit reasons yet.

Vote Registered For vonvorto

And with that I return to teaching. Be back later.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Shit post # 1

@Raevyn please for the love of God, don't throw the game for anyone this time.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Shit post #2

Next time you have real life shit approach the GM in private. We may not have lynched Cobalt but an important dynamic was gone from the game.

I said the same to Cobalt post game as I'm saying to you now.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Shit post #3

I'm not liking this post. Sounds wallflowery.

TBD on warudo.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Possible bus

Ugh, is everyone asleep?.

FFS where is Syn and Alpha. I can't be the only one in this hemisphere keeping normal hours.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Shitpost 4/5

It's Thai.

Google translate it for a good time Skizzzgasm.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Shit post 5/6

I liked you better as Ted Turner.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Shit post 6/7

This game is moving too damn slow for me, and I have less time overall in my new job than I had in China.

That says a lot.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Shit post 7/8

Talking about the Guess Who game? I'm embarrassed about that. I just got to Korea essentially. I had some extenuating circimstances that led to me not being able to participate. First time I've ever screwed a game like that.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Shit post 8/9
Spoiler for Page 2 (3 shit posts, 3 posts about SVS/Rico, 2 posts about Gaga, 1 about Syn, 2 definitions, 1 how to play mafia, 1 ask a question:
Gym.

I'm home now. I don't know how anyone can bitch about my "lack of participation" when I've already dialed it in on 3 games in a row, took about a week in whispers, and my general site participation has dropped dramatically since I moved to Korea.

I'm still paying attention. But don't expect me to have 2/3 of the posts per game anymore.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Shit post 1

Since you mentioned it, Syn, whats your read on the Rico/SVS spat?

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Ask for a read

Behind the scenes chat.

Mafia Chat/Lover's conversation

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Definition

SVS barely participated in her one game here. She is as much a known entity here as Scotty is. I don't see how she could make such a posturing play.Just no. Fucking no.

Dislike with a passion.

You cannot rule out any discussion that could give us information.

Scumread Gaga.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Gaga 1/4

And somehow I replied before i typed out my last response.

Syn, how can you say you like Rico but say you notice a marked difference in his posting style?

Been eating bananas? You sure are slipping on a lot of peels.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Syn

Read the page. :coffee:

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Shit post 2/6

I'll give my take in a bit. I'm reading from my phone, but if I can help it, I prefer writing longer stuff from my laptop. I can help it.

Plus the lack of autocorrect makes some things incomprehensible when I type on this phone when I'm rushing out a thesis on mafia. Yes I just applauded autocorrect because the one on my Note 2 was baller. There is none on my G4.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Shit post 3/6

It's not about that.

It's about deducing who we think would make a list, and what they would pick.

Or just nixing the former and sticking with the latter.

Either way, it elicits information, which you are currently trying to snuff out of being discussed.

That's what I take umbrage to.

How to play mafia

Looking at the Rico/SVS banter, it looked non-sequitur at the beginning with Rico's post.  Honestly, it looked like a reach on SVS's part to FOS Rico.  The thing is, the Rico slip in that game is very LGP-ish, which sets hairs on the back of my neck on edge.

Personally, I'm of the impression that good scum players are hardly ever going to use the same angles and yomi in a different game.  Rico might have an inclination to do so in this game, but once Bass & SVS sign up, the fear that he would be called out on it, and scrap the whole idea.  The fact that he would even make mention of it when there were players on TS that would know what happened is just too in your face for a null on JTM to even fucking want to consider rehashing that strat, especially if he didn't have someone that could help him retcon the whole thing later.

It's too much of a risk.  Even WITHOUT Syndicate players here, the meta of X game doesn't make Y strategy that worked in Z game work in X game.  That is too bad on the risk/reward ratio for me to believe that Rico would consider it.  Granted, this is based on absolute null for Rico and SVS both, and assumes a great deal on what their minds would consider playing.

Thus, I believe that SVS is reaching very heavily to force a scumread onto him.  I'd buy Rico civ and SVS mafia first, this being civ/civ second, and will pocket the scant possibility that SVS is right (and town) and Rico is scum trying to reheat leftovers for later when the texture of the game permits me to make better reads on the two.

Rico/SVS 1/8

Also, there is also dat 1% of it being scum/scum, but I don't know how much that Yomi is considered on The Syndicate.  But it's still there.

Rico/SVS 2/9

Essentially, in order to make it work, he has to:

1. Not have players who would know about it here
2. Not even fucking mention it.  Just do it.
3. Have a good meat shield to help him retcon it.

The odds of that happening in this game is actually 0% because #1 automatically disqualifies it.

Rico/SVS 3/10

LGP is LimeGreenPenis (Otherwise known as LimeGreenPatato) on SRK, where he literally made it so obvious within like 3 posts that he was mafia, and yet never got lynched until it was too late for the civs to win.

Wesker scenario is a 3rd party scenario.

Definition 2/11

He essentially did that too.  Totally went stealth when he got pressed.

Gaga 2/12
Page 3 - no posts
Spoiler for Page 4 (2 shit posts, 3 defense, 5 Gaga, 3 questions, 2 SVS/Rico, 1 Syn):
But we're smarter.

Seriously, anyone trying to stifle any discussion that is on topic to the game at hand, be it outright or through backhanded means such as this, goes up on my suspect list.

And Gagarina has totally gone stealth since he was called out for trying to stifle this discuss. Me no likey.

Vote Registered For Gagarina

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Gaga 1/1

Dafuq? I haven't even posted a list yet, so how can you be on it?

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Syn 1/2

You based a read on me off that?

Something I always do when everyone's supposedly asleep and I'm growing bored in Asia?

I'm chortling as I type this.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Chortling because maybe I hit a nerve? defense 1/3

Why is that association there?

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

question 1/4

@SVS it looked more like an outright accusation than a concern from an onlooker's perspective.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

SVS/Rico 1/5

This new shit looks like someone hit the breaks and threw the car into reverse.

Am I just talking (more) nuts (than usual)?

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

SVS/Rico 2/6

Well, I'd normally agree, but Gagarina has been nowhere since he was called out for it, so that makes me feel like I'm back in the LGP situation.

My vote is there for now because that's where I think it needs to be.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Gaga 2/7

That someone stifling X conversation would not be an inherent vote.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Gaga 3/8

Would you expect him to submit a list?

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Question 2/9

Also do you have proof of his aversion to scum?

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Question 3/10

If there are people that have not submitted a list, and Gagarina was one of them, then I don't understand why he would NOT want discussion if his prediliction is toward town play.

It could be a guilty conscience thing.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Gaga 4/11

Do you think he'd do so twice in a row?

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Gaga 5/12

As an aside, I hate these "choose your own alignment" mechanics. I would rather leave the whole thing to Turretius.

This turns the game into a pregame psychology thing that I don't like.

Recruitment is a different story.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Shit post 1/13

And obviously people are going to think that I 1) submitted a list and 2) chose mafia. But that's not why I hate these mechanics.

But I'll let you draw your own conclusions on me.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Shit post 2/14

Really flimsy.

Unless all the other page 1s and 2s of filler in previous games were figments of my imagination.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

defense 2/15

Pfft please.

I'd have called her out in whatever lounge we were in if that were the case. The fact that it looks so forced is reason enough for me never to want to try that.

Don't insult my intelligence like that.

I honestly hadn't even read the sign ups after saturday so seeing her name in the player list just made me facepalm.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

defense 3/16

Spoiler for Page 5 (shit post, defense, question, explain mechanic):
YOU SHOULD BE

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

shit post

What else would you expect me to respond with when you shitposted there as well?
Cmon son.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Defense

Who is dervish?No tildes. Save that shit for Augustus.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Question

And just uae the vote tag and the name. Not that vote registered for bullshit. That's done by the tag.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Explain JTM mechanic

Spoiler for Page 6 (3 MU22, 2 question, 1 Syn, 1 ZaW):
How many times are you gonna change your mind Syn?

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Syn 1

Why? Just because descuff said so?

You are the type of player who is a relative null here and should have null reads on the whole.

Why are you worried only about two players then?

This looks coached.

Vote Registered For myusername22

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

MU22 1/2

I'm not against that per se. It comes down to psychology. What someone would like versus what someone is scared of.

New players are typically on pins and needles their first time out as mafia. I doubt they'd beat down the doors to be mafia. But every person is different.

My problem is the way that post sounded. It either looks like you're taking descuffs words as pure gospel already, or someone is telling you that's the case behind the scenes. It looks bad either way you shake it.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

MU22 2/3

It looks more like the latter than the former now tbh.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

MU22 3/4

Who hasn't checked in?

Cosmizard and Jefferson?

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Question 1/5

Has Phorcys said anything?

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Question 2/6

Oh fuck me, and I was the first to latch on to Warudo for the insinuation to wallflower.

Vote Registered For za warudo

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

ZaW 1/7

Spoiler for Page 7 (5 MM, 2 shit post, 2 Alpha, 2 ZaW, 1 defense, 1 BK):
Wolf you Ukrainian? I've got a friend in China who married a girl from Dnepopetrovsk.

Alpha is about the only person I'd 99.9% when he says he would never choose mafia if given the chance. The other .1% is reserved for the chance at yomi in someone saying this and he gets a disney-esque free ride.

Only mechanically/psychologically lock cleared for me.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Alpha

99.9% believe*

Phone typing be hard.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Alpha 2/2

Not just that, his one single post reeked.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

ZaW 1/3

Oh word. And then you got Jan in Poland right?

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

shit post 1/4

Seems like a heavy Euro contingent on GTF.

Back to the show.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

shit post 2/5

You are aware that there IS. a distinct difference between myself and Synonym, right?

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

MM 1/6

What do you consider to be obvious then?

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

MM 2/7

Then you're either acting dumb to act dumb, scumbuddying Syn hard, or are terrible at this game.

Considering your rep on Syndicate it has to be one of the former two. Because there is a MARKED difference between Syns votes and mine. It doesn't take a doctorate in English Lit or Psychology to have the reading comprehension to nail it down either.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

MM 3/8

That you're solid.

And you're wrong. He has voted three different people with little to no reasoning. I have made my reasoning for my votes known every time.

The fact that you're willingly oblivious to that when it was glaringly obvious makes the two of you look bad.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

MM 4/9

Because the votes are only similar at face value.

Learn to read.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Defense 1/10

Blindknagg is playing no differently than I expect, so he's null early on to me.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

BK 1/11

My vote on za warudo is twofold, one he IS a wallflower. Second his one post states as follows:He pretty much established his intent to wallflower with this.  He is not going to contribute, not going to be helpful, which is not beneficial to us if he is civ and beneficial for us to be rid of if he is mafia trying to hide in the shadows.

The only thing that could be stated is if he has a vital civ role then we lose it if he is lynched, but if he is generally inactive it's unlikely to be used properly.

That's why I say we lynch him.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

ZaW 2/12

Either that or he's bullshitting.

Maybe some SVS/Bass clarification would help.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

MM 5/13

Spoiler for Page 8 (explain mechanic, shit post, how to play mafia, rolehunt):
Well by our standards a dead civ wins if civs win. Mafia is like chess, pawns don't lose the game if only the queen and king remain, white still wins.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Explain mechanic 1

There's still coordination in civ play, it just has to be done in a different way and it takes a more concerted effort to do so.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

How to play mafia 1/2

Yes, because I for one am getting annoyed by the GoT/FfXIV banter in here.

Seriously, are you in the right thread?

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Shit post 1/3

What are the odds the brothers Reed picked lovers?

PW do you love your brother?

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Role hunting 1/4
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 05:46:11 am by jasonC »

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2015, 03:16:14 am »
What do you think of Gagarina being third party?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2015, 03:55:25 am »
Amalgam Ego ISO

Spoiler for only 5 posts:
Lots of fluff.

Rico and SVS seems like a classic civilian distraction. The argument barely has any substance based on a "previous game". Who cares, we're in this game. I highly doubt a gender correlation on mafia posts will get us anywhere. It is something, but I don't expect it to yield any conclusive results based on that. Granted I do not know much about them as players, but it is a risky move Day 1 given all the abilities in game. Overall sounds like a waste of time to me and more on emotional drama. I don't know their purpose for inciting it if one is mafia, but at this point in the game anyone can have ulterior motives to simply get a wedge into the game.

Gagarina is interesting too. Considering the amount of people that claim they did not put in role lists, quite strange many people did not get their first picks. Myself included (third pick). This leads me to believe some people are flat out lying about not putting in a list. Certain roles were definitely prioritized and I'm certain I know which as should most of you. That being said it is on my radar as potential scum, but his tone seems clear to me so far.

Lastly no lynching would be a ridiculous in this game. We lose far more in the long run with a mafia kill and most likely Kate killing a civilian as well. Bit silly to suggest that in this game, but really no one at this point has irked me. I will check back later when I have more time to re-read and when more people post.

Nothing significant to really add. Still day 1, still not much to go on. After re-reading really only Quinn's post bothers me. It is a tone read, but nothing else has begun or interested me thus far. Until then he gets my vote.

Vote Registered For quinn

He said Gaga was interesting, then said nothing was interesting...hmm?

There is no point to have a single vote, thus I should allocate my vote accordingly to the proposed options. Currently those seem to be ZA WARUDO, Gagarina, and Synonym. While I still don't like Quinn, without numbers waste of time but still noted.

ZA WARUDO is just a wallflower, hence why I don't see a reason to lynch him. We could lynch anyone randomly based off nothing, the result is the same. Assuming he flips civilian (statistically he would), there is little to gain from this lynch. I'd rather have wallflowers killed via Kate/Allison if there is an interest of them to be wallflower mafia instead of wasting our time. If we lynch someone day 1, I would rather get some answers or content to go on from someone that has some activity. His lynching seems like a lack of better alternatives or "safe" option for those pushing for it. I do not care for it given the numbers and lack of time.

Gagarina is an interesting one, very messy player. He's drawn a lot of attention to himself but I'm not sold on mafia. Given the amount of player defense from his previous games he does not seem like a priority. Something indeed is off and potentially worth looking into but I don't think the timing is right. I'd rather keep him around for observation for more posts and possible abilities used during the night phase. He could be a target for investigation if someone is interested enough, but for now null and noted. Feeling messy civilian or third party, low priority for mafia until revisited. 

Synonym is who I am leaning towards. Out of the three I feel his lynch the most. Going through his posts he just seems to "float". During the SVS and Rico scrimmage he praises both of their play styles, then backpedals on being fearful of Rico. I think both SVS and Rico are civilians for now given their blow up, but Synonym's post seems like it is trying to blend in and compliment the atmosphere. He also seems to subtly mix everything up bring up Gagarina, Alpha and wallflowers (Cosmizard). He seems to just be bouncing around like Missing Person, but again this is a bit more of a tone read as I do not have much to go on round 1. But I like Missing's tone better, so for now I think he is the best option among those proposed.

Vote Registered For Synonym

If Kate wants to be useful, she is free to shoot Gagarina (preferably) or ZA WARUDO.

Washing his hands of a ZaW mislynch?

What the hell, Vote Registered For Missing Person

Like it better over the alternative of ZARUDO, see where it takes us.

He tied the vote here.

As I suspected civilian, and a good one at that...   :(

Rinsing the soap off.

1. doesn't want to lynch wallflowers, but has only 5 posts himself
2. washed hands of ZaW lynch
3. continues to say Gaga is interesting, but votes Quinn, then syn, before jumping on MP last minute to tie
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 03:58:29 am by jasonC »

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2015, 04:41:37 am »
One role has their vote count for 3 times... that player is in this pool:

Invalid Vote(3): ✰Alpha✰, Bass The Clever, Phorcys
Synonym(2): Raevyn, Scotty
No Vote(2): DrWilgy, Wolf
Cosmizard(1): Synonym
myusername22(1): SVS
Bass The Clever(1): XthAtGAm3RGuYX

Could be alpha (using the Fuzz vote to hide his power).
Could be SVS (careful about where she places her vote, although it could be due to votes locked on the syndicate games, but "I have to vote now").
Probably not Wilgy.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 04:49:08 am by jasonC »

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2015, 05:12:33 am »
Oh, actually the email notification that Tapatalk gives is "Someone quoted your post in the..." whatever thread, so it doesn't reveal who quoted you; it just lets you know that you are being quoted.

Still, I will continue to do what I've been doing (deleting names and links) so that someone can't meta who would post a lot in a lover's thread.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2015, 05:27:29 am »
I was pretty sure FPSG is civ, but then:

Why didn't you save yourself?????

Fuck.

Referring to his disappoint that the vigi (another kill power) died.  This is adds points to possible SK.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2015, 05:48:38 am »
I can't tell if Rico is Team Too Much Work or not.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2015, 08:42:21 am »
Do you think MP has been scummy or not? Frankly, I don't think I've been scummy at all.

Like, I say or do something and I'm met with "omglol, you're scum" without any solid reasoning behind why he thinks so. It highly reminds me of Cobalt's garbo play during Salt Therapy.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2015, 08:43:25 am »
I can't tell if Rico is Team Too Much Work or not.

I've considered this as well. Too soon to say.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2015, 08:49:54 am »
MP was pinging early on.

I agree he isn't doing the civ clears as usual, and he's just shit posting a ton more than usual as well, for someone who has said he would post 2/3 less than usual, I would think he would make his posts concise and insightful.

He also isn't bulldogging his reads (day 1 was gaga but didn't vote, jumped on ZW only after I voted him), but he has said that he was refraining from tunneling after that descuff lynch in Spies.

To be honest, I do find him scummy only because I can get behind ZERO of his reads so far this game.

He was intimidated...meaning a civ used their power on him thinking it would nullify his mafia power, so you are not the only one who thinks he is scummy.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2015, 08:56:06 am »
Good catch.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2015, 09:18:45 am »
It highly reminds me of Cobalt's garbo play during Salt Therapy.

You mean that game I single handedly won after we almost won a clean sweep to RNG? :eli:

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2015, 09:22:51 am »
You played awfully, tbh. Not my fault civilians lobotomised themselves for most of that game. Especially Des.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2015, 09:23:41 am »
Lol. shots fired.

OK...is Alpha role-claiming? Possible.
Can we all just stop and take a moment to appreciate how gdlk Ethan is? Night 1 getting rid of a Mafia and he gets to be the bomb.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2015, 09:25:04 am »
Maybe.

I can see him targeting Wilgy n1. Dunno.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2015, 09:31:01 am »
Oh so Quinn, Rico, or Sig have the three vote power. Rico mentioned it as well. Likely it's Rico.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2015, 06:03:10 am »
I feel like Syn's top 3 lists are kinda BS and he might be fishing for something. Whether its to help his civ investigation or role hunt as mafia...I dunno.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2015, 06:08:51 am »
Well actually, his top 3 civs:

1. Alpha - I guess he reads him as Ethan
2. Sig - been calling out wallflowers to participate, probably reads him as having the 3-vote power
3. FPSG - stellar participation as opposed to when he is mafia/3rd party

I suppose I could get behind these reads.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2015, 06:10:26 am »
If mafia attempt a successful Triple Kill tonight, Synonym jumps up in my suspect list. Plus, Syn has a history of night killing Blindknagg.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2015, 06:17:04 am »
Also, I think Wolf is scum. Can you look over his posts and see if they gel with your experience with him at GTF?

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2015, 08:42:23 am »
Well, my other game's done. Completely blew a likely win.

Dunno if I want to put in too much effort into any mafia games for the next couple of days. :|

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2015, 08:43:05 am »
I don't know him too well, jason. May look into it further later.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2015, 09:11:23 am »
Yea relax. This game isn't moving that fast.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2015, 09:25:59 am »
Adam Levine says he know wolf very well and to expect accurate reads of wolf from him.

After wolf posts some, Adam does not give any reads, except just now he said he was gonna look into people looking into wolf because "they are grasping at straws"

Hrm.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2015, 09:29:36 am »
And I dunno why I keep getting bad vibes from MetalMarsh