June 26, 2017, 08:42:53 am

Author Topic: Teen Wolf Mafia - Outsiders  (Read 14420 times)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
Teen Wolf Mafia - Outsiders
« on: August 10, 2015, 10:16:30 pm »
Beep boop, welcome to the mafia chat. We have...

XthAtGAm3RGuYX - Deucalion
Missing Person - Kali
Bass The Clever - Ennis
Sig - Jennifer Blake
Jefferson Reed - Matt Daehler
Metalmarsh89 - Gerard Argent
DrWilgy - Aiden

I foresee big things from this group. Have fun. ;)
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387
Re: Teen Wolf Mafia - Outsiders
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 10:20:33 pm »
Ok I like most of the layout here.  TGG let's show how our teamwork would've went last game if vonvorto didn't fuck us over.

Jefferson don't make yourself as obvious as you did in breaking bad. It was good there but now you're mafia and it'll bite us all in the ass.

Sig is a wildcard. Bass and metal how is your scum play?

I'm probably maintaining my day 1 vonvorto vote even with him not here.

I heard mafia won this on GTF. Let's make this 2-0 mafia guys. I want that #1 slot with Vynce and Chief out.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 11:46:22 pm »
aww shit guys! Did I get a non retarded team in a non retarded environment?

Howdy!
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 12:53:58 am »
Anyone that's been caught backpedaling, I have a suggestion: Keep a document with every post you make this game in it. Double check what you are about to post with what you have already posted. Consistency and not spewing will make or break us with Syn playing town.

Which brings me to another point: Syn is off limits right now as a nk option. People get more scared (JTM regulars) the longer he lives. If we don't spew each other, Syn won't put up another PW list on us and we win. If he doesnt have the game solved within a few cycles the conspiracy theorists will come for his head and we lose him without sticking our necks out there.

Moreover it protects me and TGG not to kill him immediately. We would be some of the likely people to NK Syn early. Sig marsh bass and Jefferson would be null on that or any other kill so it's pointless to throw Syn on the top of the list unless he says a lot to get yomi off of it.

Don't spew each other, don't buddy, stay consistent.

Moreover look for roles. If we start picking off roles fast Syn falls victim to mislynch fast.

He'll probably show that he cares this time so trying to say he's pretending to be stupid as mafia won't work.

NO ONE PUSH HIM when his name comes up for the gallows. Let someone else take the reins.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 02:36:19 am »
I'm sorta softing UC in my post to BK. No one point that out. I'll use it as fodder in the late game if we need to force a situation to lynch between cop claims.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 06:11:27 am »
4 straight games as Mafia

But I do like this role. Time to put my rolehunting abilities to the test. Cobalt can I make all 3 of my guesses roleless and have them all die if they are roleless?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 06:23:13 am »
Are there even 3 roleless in this game?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 06:28:31 am »
Proves how much TGG didn't read the roles like he said. There are no roleless in this game. It is role madness. :votebot:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2015, 06:30:04 am »
Binked.

TGG, that means we gotta come fresh with it.  We're too smart on this, we should be able to pin down roles.

I'm telling you, if we make a triple kill by Night 3, the hounds will come for Syn.

They will probably come for me next though.

It might also come for Syn if we even attempt to triple kill by Night 3.  @Cobalt does it show up if we attempt the triple kill?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2015, 06:33:33 am »
Binked.

TGG, that means we gotta come fresh with it.  We're too smart on this, we should be able to pin down roles.

I'm telling you, if we make a triple kill by Night 3, the hounds will come for Syn.

They will probably come for me next though.

It might also come for Syn if we even attempt to triple kill by Night 3.  @Cobalt does it show up if we attempt the triple kill?
No mafia kill occurs if triple kill fails, so it would be pretty obvious. I would probably just put it in the writeup too. Just consider it as a yes, it'll show up in the writeup / results.

As for TGG, y'all really will need to read the roles if you want to role hunt. Triple kill happened on night 3 in the first run of this game because a few people spewed their roles unintentionally and subtextually, with no actual claims.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2015, 06:36:20 am »
Will it show who we attempted to target for the triple kill?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2015, 06:42:53 am »
Will it show who we attempted to target for the triple kill?
That, no. It'll only be shown if it's successful and they all die.

For example, a failed triple kill would probably be shown in the writeup as all the mafia trying to figure out who everyone is, and someone banging their fists on the table and saying it's futile and they should wait until they have more information to make the right move. Not sure if I would explicitly state "Triple kill has failed", but I would probably say "No mafia kill occurred."

Ideally, the SK and the vig kill on opposite nights due to the way the vig is triggered, so there would still be a kill every night, but those are labeled with who did it.

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +21
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2015, 06:48:57 am »
okay Missing sounds good.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2015, 08:03:40 am »
Good shit.

Please keep concise notes of your posts Sig.

I may eventually feed you a few things to say based on your stances. Reword them please.

I'm worried that someone might accuse you of parroting me, Syn in particular. I don't know whether that will ultimately exonerate me or place me under scrutiny. It would certainly place you under scrutiny if it happens.

Be careful not to post too many me too things. Parroting is a basic scumtell.

Also, be careful who you are parroting when you do it. (which needs to be sporadically, you need original thoughts as well which I may feed you) If you parrot us only, Syn will catch it and use it to name every single mafia. He has done it before and is capable of repeating the feat.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2015, 10:58:57 am »
Not Pimp Willy claiming I spewed him civ by answering his question. :rip:

Should I not have? @Missing Person If any of you guys had posed the same question in the thread I would have answered it too, so he's just flat out wrong but I don't want to further the issue and cause confusion for the players.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 10:59:04 am by Cobalt »

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2015, 11:02:00 am »
@Metalmarsh89

Ping since you haven't seemed to be able to find this thread.

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
  • Rated: +7
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2015, 11:06:31 am »
Thanks Cobalt. I'm used to having an off-site chatroom, so I was expecting a link. It's nice to have one on-site.

I'm still working out how this site works so bear with me. :D

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2015, 11:07:33 am »
Thanks Cobalt. I'm used to having an off-site chatroom, so I was expecting a link. It's nice to have one on-site.

I'm still working out how this site works so bear with me. :D
No worries. Mafia members have an additional usergroup than regular mafia players, which allows them permissions to see this subforum / thread.

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2015, 11:08:03 am »
aww shit guys! Did I get a non retarded team in a non retarded environment?

Howdy!

I was actually hoping that Scotty could be on this team, because I was planning on not acting like an idiot this game, which I have done in both of the games I've played with him.

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2015, 11:10:05 am »
Crazy, I have actually played with 4 of the 6 of you before.

Nice to meet you Jefferson Reed and DrWilgy. I won't give you any more info on my playstyle so that you may see it unfold in the game thread instead.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2015, 05:08:25 pm »
I didn't even see the issue in question

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2015, 06:15:46 pm »
I think Gagarina has a really powerful role that he wants to hide.

Am I alone in this thought?

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2015, 06:33:57 pm »
@Bass The Clever

@Jefferson Reed

Haven't checked in yet still.

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2015, 06:54:56 pm »
I've PM'd Bass_the_Clever over on the Syndicate. Looks like he hasn't been on over there since Sunday either, so mayhaps we'll see him soon. Otherwise I can prod him on facebook.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2015, 06:56:57 pm »
I've PM'd Bass_the_Clever over on the Syndicate. Looks like he hasn't been on over there since Sunday either, so mayhaps we'll see him soon. Otherwise I can prod him on facebook.
A quick poke on fb to let him know the game started would be lovely if you could.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2015, 06:57:56 pm »
MetalMarsh a word of advice since this isnt how you normally commune with mafia.

1. Try to avoid tagging people in this thread. Tagging has an autofill function, and if you accidentally tag somebody that isnt supposed to be in here without noticing, this entire game is blown.
2. Never, EVER, keep open a tab for this chat and the game thread at the same time. That is how a LALALA happens. You dont want to be the guy who got lynched and maybe got a teammate lynched because you replied to the mafia chat in the game thread.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2015, 07:00:07 pm »
Seems I thwarted Augustus' initial suspicion on me for now.

Also if Bass takes too long we should give a shout to Roxy on the syndicate. That's his mom after all so I'm sure she'll get up his ass for us.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2015, 07:01:47 pm »
Also MP can you link to the posts that you think hint to Gagarina having a valuable role? I rolehunt best on weekends since I have way too much spare time between Friday and Monday

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2015, 07:22:42 pm »
How many of you Syndicate people are related honestly. :P

Missing sounds goodthis would be my second game as mafia.
I'm pretty sure two of Augustus picks where the lovers he did that last time we played this.

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2015, 08:26:01 pm »
MetalMarsh a word of advice since this isnt how you normally commune with mafia.

1. Try to avoid tagging people in this thread. Tagging has an autofill function, and if you accidentally tag somebody that isnt supposed to be in here without noticing, this entire game is blown.
2. Never, EVER, keep open a tab for this chat and the game thread at the same time. That is how a LALALA happens. You dont want to be the guy who got lynched and maybe got a teammate lynched because you replied to the mafia chat in the game thread.

Thanks. I will keep these things in mind. Contrary to what you may have encountered from playing with me before, I am actually pretty attentive to detail and wouldn't let something like that happen.

Bass The Clever

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +2
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2015, 08:48:14 pm »
Wow this is an amazing team. Sorry guys I started a new job and this week Im busy all during the day and working 4pm till 12am.

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2015, 09:05:28 pm »
Hi Bass, nice to see you over here!

Bass The Clever

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +2
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2015, 09:08:58 pm »
its nice to be here. I going to try playing the new to the site card to try to distance myself from being on a team.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2015, 10:59:01 pm »
Also MP can you link to the posts that you think hint to Gagarina having a valuable role? I rolehunt best on weekends since I have way too much spare time between Friday and Monday
His unwillingness to discuss picks makes me think he doesn't want people to figure him out. Especially when he would pick civ.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2015, 04:32:19 am »
If the only voters left at deadline not on warudo is alpha and people who haven't jumped in, i want everyone on warudo.

It looks like it may happen. I know it sounds crazy not diversifying votes but trust me on this. It'll work.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2015, 05:26:16 am »
Marshy I hope you are able to wiggle out of the noose I put around your neck well while making Syn instead of me look bad.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2015, 05:38:13 am »
You do whatever you want. :) I know some people like to defend and preserve teammates, but that's not usually how I like to play. I'm better at going with the flow than I am at calculated maneuvers as a baddie, so if you feel the need to put my on the block, then go for it.

Nothing like a little teammate banter on Day 1 to distance though.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2015, 05:48:13 am »
I'd probably sac you later if it meant I could get rid of Syn later and look clean for it.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2015, 05:59:16 am »
Doesn't bother me. I'm not afraid of bussing a teammate, nor am I afraid of being bussed by one.

Just be careful with the breadcrumbs, which I'm sure you will.

Jefferson Reed

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +13
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2015, 06:21:58 am »
Ok I like most of the layout here.  TGG let's show how our teamwork would've went last game if vonvorto didn't fuck us over.

Jefferson don't make yourself as obvious as you did in breaking bad. It was good there but now you're mafia and it'll bite us all in the ass.

Sig is a wildcard. Bass and metal how is your scum play?

I'm probably maintaining my day 1 vonvorto vote even with him not here.

I heard mafia won this on GTF. Let's make this 2-0 mafia guys. I want that #1 slot with Vynce and Chief out.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

A departure from making myself obvious will be a dead giveaway to me.

That's just me.

I'll shut my mouth this time, but not for long.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2015, 06:27:02 am »
No, you need to post. Make sure it's feasible and you maintain participation or we're going to get crippled early.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2015, 06:30:16 am »
Marshy take a step back. You're going spew us all if you're not careful and get lynched or red checked.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2015, 06:51:35 am »
Red checked?

I'm not going to be around much the rest of the day anyway, so I voted now, not that my vote would stay there.

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2015, 06:58:17 am »
Okay so I made a post around Gagarina and wolf

I noticed Wolf said non mafia could he have shot for 3rd party? I know my first two where 3P.
I could also see him and Madasahat going for lovers.

Metal Redchecked being detective checks you and they get a red mark aka your mafia

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2015, 07:08:59 am »
I'm not a blendy player, so I don't plan on playing that way, sorry. I'm likely to be lynched if I sit back by the people that know me if I do play like that. I've been a civvie in my last 14 games, so I am trying to stick to that particular meta since that is what I have exhibited recently.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2015, 09:18:53 am »
Bass I am going to blow your "I only submitted civ roles" claim out of the water after work. You used a shifty reason and I am going to point it out. Civ cred yo

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2015, 10:26:15 am »
So would it be worth me calling out Missing Person for what I see as role hunting for lovers? As a Civ I would have.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2015, 10:55:10 am »
Leave it alone for the time being

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2015, 10:55:34 am »
okay

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2015, 02:58:50 pm »
Hire a defense attorney Bass. I bit down kinda hard on that one. It was originally supposed to be shorter than that, but as I was writing I kept finding more ways to pick your post apart.

You shouldnt have said that you love being mafia. Never give answers to questions that havent been asked dude