June 23, 2017, 03:21:12 pm

Author Topic: Hardware  (Read 12075 times)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +368
Re: Hardware
« Reply #150 on: September 16, 2016, 08:29:46 am »
Went ahead and ordered, thanks a lot for the help PW!
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #151 on: September 26, 2016, 01:13:31 pm »
Installed the new joystick and I think it's working fine, not sure cause I messed up and apparently jostled the wires to the board loose and none of the buttons work now lol. Gonna open it back up tonight and take a look.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
  • Rated: +561
« Reply #152 on: September 26, 2016, 02:53:59 pm »
I sold my TE.

I don't like Asian arcade sticks. I understand why people like them, but all of this gate nonsense...And the stick was too short. I know you can do a lot to make them more like American sticks but...I can just play on American parts.

Also, XIV and SFV not exciting me was a big letdown. I'll probably pick up T7 and call it a generation.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1467
« Reply #153 on: September 26, 2016, 03:34:30 pm »
I couldn't even imagine going back to American Parts (outside of playing Marvel 2 for some reason), its like... so primitive in comparison
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2016, 04:31:22 pm »
Sanwa buttons are nice but I could probably live without them. Ball top is a necessity for me at this point though, it's just super nice.

Repairs complete! Directions work perfectly now, I can tell that when I miss the bottom left corner it's just me missing the corner and not the hardware. While I'm already fiddling with my stick I think it's long overdue for some art. Gonna look up how to change out the front plate & start on that soon.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1467
« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2016, 05:43:24 pm »
Grats man
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
  • Rated: +561
« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2016, 07:24:38 am »
I liked how responsive the buttons were, while I missed the clicking of IL/Happs. Balltops and gates are a no for me.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387
« Reply #157 on: December 27, 2016, 09:14:04 am »
Let's talk hardware.

Before:

When I got my hands back on it:

After:

I'm later going to touch up the paint job and do a custom 3D printed dustwasher and shaft cover on the stick. But I wanted to at least get this part up now.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1880
« Reply #158 on: December 27, 2016, 04:29:04 pm »
Dammit, that makes me want a fight stick again. I don't think I'd ever use one over a controller, but I'd love to have a custom face plate for it.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #159 on: December 27, 2016, 05:29:55 pm »
Dammit, that makes me want a fight stick again. I don't think I'd ever use one over a controller, but I'd love to have a custom face plate for it.

You could always do a controller vinyl wrap.
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #160 on: December 27, 2016, 05:46:42 pm »
You could always do a controller vinyl wrap.

Nah, I use the PS1 style PS4 controller, so I wouldn't wrap that. A stick would be one of those things I'd own just for the sake of owning.
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #161 on: December 28, 2016, 03:15:20 pm »
Nah, I use the PS1 style PS4 controller, so I wouldn't wrap that. A stick would be one of those things I'd own just for the sake of owning.

Buy a B15SDM from absolute douchery?

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #162 on: December 28, 2016, 04:16:31 pm »
Buy a B15SDM from absolute douchery?

Holy fuck those things are overkill. I'd probably end up with a customisable TE2 tbh.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #163 on: December 28, 2016, 06:29:01 pm »
Holy fuck those things are overkill. I'd probably end up with a customisable TE2 tbh.

Isn't overkill your style? kappa
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)