June 26, 2017, 08:37:41 am

Author Topic: Jesus Toast Mafia VI: Teen Wolf - Signups!  (Read 20760 times)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
Jesus Toast Mafia VI: Teen Wolf - Signups!
« on: August 03, 2015, 10:28:47 pm »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Liam Dunbar sat strained against the ropes binding him to the chair, eyes wide with fright and glowing a shocking gold. He had struggled against the tape binding his mouth, too, but nothing was giving. He let out a groan of pain when he moved his arm, the ropes digging into his flesh giving an intense burning sensation, scarring him an angry red.

“Hmm, you like? They’re laced with wolfsbane. Rather inventive to weave it in that way, don’t you think?” Deucalion paced the edge of the room, the sunglasses on his face allowing nothing to be given away from his blind eyes, but the thin, malicious smirk on his face said it all. “You can thank our friend Jennifer for that, though I should call her Julia… I’m quite glad we were able to put aside our differences.”

Kali strode gently into the spell circle drawn out on the floor, passing the elder branch to the Darach gingerly, with an almost cautious grip. “Do not disturb her, Deucalion. This is delicate.” The Darach snapped a piece off the elder branch and dropped it into the bubbling mixture in front of her, continuing her chant in archaic Latin. The mutilated flesh on her face was twisted into some mask of concentration. “Now, Ennis,” Kali commanded.

Ennis drew the long, wavy blade and stepped behind Liam, holding it in front of the boy’s face. Liam took in a sharp breath through his nose, struggling against his bonds despite the way they injured him so. “I would tell you to stop struggling, but that makes it more fun,” Ennis told him, a wicked smile gracing his features from where he stood behind the boy.

He ripped the tape off Liam’s mouth, and the boy’s gasps grew more even as he steeled himself. “They’ll find you. Scott will find you. We have people on our side now - more people know. They know you’re a threat. They will take you down.”

Ennis rolled his eyes, set the blade at the side of Liam’s neck, pressed in, and slowly drew it across the boy’s throat, slitting it wide open. Liam gurgled, blood cascading down his neck and dribbling from his open mouth as he lost control over his body, slumping forward in his bonds in the chair.

Gathering the boy’s blood in a bowl, Aiden brought it to the Darach, carrying it carefully so as not to spill. The Darach held it high, her chant coming to a peak, before pouring it into the mixture, which began to froth and boil roughly before coming to complete stillness.

As she stood, the Darach’s face, one of a mass of twisted scar tissue and old mutilations, morphed back into the face of Beacon Hills High School’s English teacher, one Miss Jennifer Blake. “It is done,” she said. “They’ll lose sense of identity, they won’t even recognize each other. We’ll be able to hide in plain sight among them. This is our opportunity to get rid of the true alpha, and his pack. To eliminate our adversaries and gain control over our territory.”

Deucalion smirked. “And our allies?”

Kali crossed to him, sharply clawed toes grazing the floorboards as she did so. “Firmly on board. The boy has his lizard on a leash, and the old man is working on swaying his granddaughter. It will be difficult, as we cannot tell them apart either, but we know who we are. We must stand strong.”

Deucalion surveyed his allies, eyes glowing a fierce, awful red behind the sunglasses he wore constantly. “Good. Take out Hale, the eldest child. That’s where we begin.” His laugh started small, and grew in volume until the rest of the group eyed their leader with caution.

They may have been following a madman, but they all had something to gain.

Pushing open the door to the loft, Scott froze.

The loft was full of strangers, and he could smell wolves. He slid back into a defensive stance, growling and flashing his red alpha eyes as he shifted, drawing the attention of the group, before coming to a decisive pause when he realized the smell that permeated his nose was mostly of his pack, though it was too cloudy to tell which scent belonged to which person. His senses were clogged, almost, as though an ethereal mist was weighing down on him.

“Uhh…” he stopped, fangs and morphed face retreating. “What is going on?”

“We have no idea,” one of the group said. Scott did not recognize the voice. “Scott, I assume… Nobody can recognize each other. Faces, voices, anything. This is Lydia speaking.” The others seemed to defer to her with some sort of respect; given her abilities and intelligence, this was no surprise.

“Of course, we have no way of knowing whether or not she’s telling the truth, but I guess that’s for the whole group to decide,” a ruminating voice called from the loft’s spiral staircase in the corner. Scott’s best guess was Peter, he liked to lurk on the edge of the room.

“Fact is, there’s too many of us here. The alpha pack and Jennifer have allies, and considering the size of our pack and our allies, it’s very likely that all of our enemies are here, right here, right now.” The careful, calculative voice could have belonged to any of Scott’s friends or enemies, but he couldn’t put a finger on whom.

The realization caused several people to grow in nervousness, some growing wary, and some tension growing that could quickly grow out of control as people whispered amongst themselves.

A clear, powerful female voice split the confusion. “Stop. Split up, find our bearings, and figure out our next moves. We’re not going to get anywhere by being at each other’s throats. Laura here.”

“I agree,” another female voice came. “Let’s figure this out for ourselves, we can’t go killing people unless we know for certain that they’re one of our enemies. Let’s not be too hasty.”

Murmuring in agreement, the group split up until only two remained.

Stiles heaved a sigh of relief. “Alright, good, it’s clear that the spell wasn’t strong enough to impact our mate bond.” Derek crossed the room to him, gathering him in his arms with careful strength. Stiles sighed and leaned into him. “I’m scared. We’re going to lose people. Lose pack.”

Derek  nodded, the look on his face grim. “It’s clear that we’re the only two people who recognize each other. Unless… one or two of them had their gazes lingering on one person or another. Maybe some of our enemies can tell some of us apart, but not most of us.”

Stiles crossed the room and began pacing. “This isn’t good, Derek. The pack… you.”

Derek nodded once more. “I’m not going to let anything happen to you. As long as I have breath in my body.”

Stiles nodded in agreement. “Let’s sleep on this… we’ll have to get started on figuring it out with the group tomorrow. At least we have each other.”

As Derek  fell asleep with his mate in his arms, he sighed with worry. Their pack may become smaller yet, and he didn’t know if he would be able to bear it.

Liam Dunbar is dead. He was aligned with the Pack.

((Yeah, some of these writeups gon' be gay as fuck.))

Theme:
The Alpha Pack and other sinister villains from Teen Wolf have decided to put aside their differences and eradicate the Beacon Hills pack once and for all. Disguised through dark magic, the Pack are put in a situation in which they need to figure out the identity of their enemies and get rid of them before it's too late.

General Idea:
A number of players are thrown into a situation where you don't know who to trust. There are two teams: the Pack and the Outlaws. In addition, some players are Unaffiliated and have their own win conditions.

There are two phases: Day and Night. During Day, all players deliberate and submit a vote on a player. The player with the most votes is lynched and eliminated from the game. During Night, the Outlaws deliberate to kill and eliminate a player from the game. The Pack wins the game once all Outlaws have been eliminated. The Outlaws win the game once their numbers are equal to or greater than the number of the Pack.

Game Size:
Role madness: 30 roles necessary for signups.
19 Pack (Civilians)
4 Unaligned (Third Party)
7 Outsiders (Mafia)

Roles:

After you sign up, you may (not mandatory) PM me a numbered list of five roles that you would like to be (1 being your most desired role and so on). Your list can influence what your assigned role will be, though there is no guarantee you will receive any of your desired roles. Last time this game was run, everyone who sent in a list received a role that was on their list, obviously not all participants could receive their most desired role, but only half the players sent them in, and everyone was able to get one.

Spoiler for Civilians:
Pack:

Sheriff Stilinski
Detective: You may target one player each night. Your result will be given as innocent, guilty, or inconclusive.

Melissa McCall
Medic: You may target one player each night. That player will be protected from all kill attempts that phase. You may not target yourself.

Scott McCall
True Alpha: You have one stock each of investigation, protection, and vigilantism. You may target one player with one stock during the night phase. You are informed of Alan Deaton's identity.

Stiles Stilinski
Lover: You are informed of Derek Hale's identity and have a separate conversation from the main game. If Derek is killed at night, you will die instead.

Derek Hale
Lover: You are informed of Stiles Stilinski's identity and have a separate conversation from the main game. If Stiles is killed at night, you die instead.

Allison Argent
Huntress: Your ability becomes active once Kate Argent makes a kill, otherwise by night three. You may target one player for a kill attempt at night. There will be a one phase cooldown in between your kills.

Lydia Martin
Banshee: You may target one player each night. You will be informed who, if anyone, targeted that player. If that player is Jackson Whittemore, they convert to civilian. In addition, you will be notified by the GM if more than two kills are submitted at the night phase, and may submit a "scream" to the GM to be published before the end of the night phase.
***Scream content is deliberated by the GM and Lydia and published in the form of a writeup and is not a direct message.

Isaac Lahey
Messenger: At Night, you may send a message to be published by the GM at the end of the night phase, with a limit of 140 characters.

Erica Reyes
Bombshell: Your votes count three times during the day phase. Extra votes will not be shown.

Vernon Boyd
Intimidate: You may target one player at night. That player may not vote the following day phase. In addition, if that player is mafia, their ability will be nullified for that night.

Cora Hale
Innocent: If you are lynched during the day, the lynch will fail, and your role will be revealed.

Danny Mahealani
Hacker: You may target one player each night. If that player is Sheriff, Lydia, or Chris Argent, you will receive a list of all results that player has gotten in the game. You may not target the same player twice.

Kira Yukimura
Nine Tails: You are invulnerable to kill attempts made on you during the night phase, aside from Triple Kill. If you are targeted by a kill, you will survive, and your role will be revealed.

Malia Tate
Thief: You may target one player each night. If that player dies, you gain the use of their ability. This will only work on civilian abilities, with the exceptions of Parrish, Braeden, Ethan, and Derek or Stiles.

Chris Argent
Tracker: You may target one player each night phase. You will be informed who, if anyone, that player targeted that night.

Jordan Parrish
Phoenix: If you are targeted by Kate Argent, you will survive arson, and kill her.

Ethan
Twin: You may target one player each night. If you successfully target Aiden, his mafia player will die, and his card will merge with yours. You will gain a new card, as the Twins, and you will also gain Aiden’s secondary ability.

Alan Deaton
Emissary: You are informed of Scott McCall's identity. You only win if he survives until the end of the game.

Braeden
Mercenary: You may target one player each night. If that player is Marin Morrell, she will contract you for a kill. You may also be targeted by Morrell for a contract. If contracted by Morrell, you both gain a kill stock.

Spoiler for Third Party:
Unaffiliated:

Marin Morrell
Ulterior Motives: May target one player each night and reveal her identity to them. If that player is Braeden, or if targeted by Braeden, both characters gain a kill stock. If that player is mafia, Morrell turns mafia, but may still search for Braeden. Wins with civs if only Braeden is targeted, wins with mafia if converted. Cannot win if she does not target Braeden or mafia.

Jackson Whittemore
Kanima: You are a traitor. If anyone targets you, they will be paralyzed and lose their ability for one phase, with the exception of Lydia and Danny. If Lydia targets you, you convert to civilian, and lose the ability to paralyze. If you are not converted by night three, Matt Daehler gains one kill stock for use through you. You win with mafia if you are unconverted, and you win with civilians if converted.

Peter Hale
Survivor: You only win the game if you are alive at the end of it.

Kate Argent
Serial Killer: You may target one player at night. That player will be killed. You only win if you're the last person standing. You have one phase of cooldown between your kills, unless the mafia has all been killed, in which case the cooldown is removed.

Spoiler for Mafia:
Outsiders:

Deucalion
Demon Wolf: You are responsible for submitting the night kill for the mafia. In lieu of this, you may send in a guess of three players and their roles. If you guess all three correctly, all three will die regardless of their abilities. If you do not guess correctly, no kill occurs. This ability will be passed down to a mafia of your choice if you die, and will continue to pass down until all mafia are eliminated.

Kali
Enforcer: You may target one player each night. That player's ability will be nullified for that phase.

Ennis
Strongman: You may target the mafia kill target at night. The target will die regardless of any resistances or immunities to night kill, including medic targets, Boyd, and Kira. This ability may only be used twice.

Jennifer Blake
Darach: Using dark druid magic, you may silence one player each night. That player will be unable to post in the following day phase. If the Sheriff investigates you, he will receive an innocent result.

Matt Daehler
Handler: If Jackson has not been targeted by Lydia Martin and converted to civilian by night three, you gain one kill stock for use through your kanima. You do not know his identity.

Gerard Argent
Influence: You may target one player each night. If that player is Allison Argent, you may redirect her kill target to a target of your choice. You may also target one additional player. That player, if investigated, will be revealed as the opposite alignment.

Aiden
Twin: You may target one player each night. If that player is Ethan, he will be converted to mafia. In addition, if you are lynched during the day, you may choose a player that voted for you to die. If you are killed at night, whoever killed you dies as well.

Spoiler for Priority List:
Lover (sacrifice) > Enforce > Strongman > Medic > Thief > Triple Kill > Nine Tails > Night Kill > Kanima (Traitor) > Intimidate > Influence (Redirect & Forger) > Twin (Aiden/Ethan) > Huntress > Phoenix > Serial Killer > Handler (kill stock) > Mercenary (kill stock) = Ulterior Motives (kill stock) > Darach (Silence) > Detective > Banshee > Tracker > Hacker > Messenger

Phases:
Day Phases will last 36 hours. (10 AM to 10 PM EST). In certain circumstances due to my work schedule, phase ends may sometimes be delayed, in which case I will ask that players not post in the thread past the deadline until I am home to post results. This will hopefully be a rare occurrence.

During the day phase, players must decide who they would like to lynch and submit a vote. Players who do not vote for two phases in a row will be DQ'd and their role will be revealed unless a suitable replacement is ready to take their place.

Night phase will last 12 hours. (10 PM to 10 AM EST). During this phase, the mafia will decide who they want to kill. All night actions must be submitted to be by PM, the deadline for which is 30 minutes before the end of the phase (9:30 AM EST), for writeup purposes and to prevent last minute confusion.

Talking is allowed during all phases.

Votes:
No Lynch is always a valid option at any point of the game. Votes are to be submitted in the thread with the following format:

Code: [Select]
[v]Augustus[/v]
When you are lynched or otherwise die, your allegiance and role will be revealed.

Tie votes will not result in no lynch. If a tie occurs, I will publicly roll a dice with however many sides the tie contains, and specify which number is for which lynch. For example:

Spoiler for Hiden:
There is a tie between Augustus, Missing Person, and Bious. If I roll a 1, Augustus will be lynched. If I roll a 2, Missing Person will be lynched. If I roll a 3, Bious will be lynched.

This dice roll has been tampered with!
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d3 : 1, total 1

Augustus was lynched!

Rules:

Spoiler for Missing Person's Common Sense Rules:
1. Do not PM anyone playing the game. If you are mafia, keep your talk in the mafia conversation. If you're one of the lovers, keep your chat inside the Lovers conversation. You should not be PMing anyone. If you have any questions regarding gameplay, PM me. If someone PMs you that shouldn't be, do not mention it in the thread, just PM me with the the contents of it. PM'ing once will result in a DQ. Habitually doing so will result in a ban. (Things not game related will not result in any penalty, but to keep the integrity of the game, if someone playing PMs you, please report it to me.)

2. No coaching after you're dead. This includes outside of JTM. I don't care what format you're thinking of using, be it Battle.net, AIM, MSN, Skype, Smoke Signals, Texts, Morse Code. Don't do it. Also, because this has happened recently, I will not verify any of your hunches after you die. Keep it to yourself, take it to the Loser's Lounge, if someone shares information they know, don't bring it to anyone else's attention that's still in the game. If someone does this, PM me with the proof, and that person will face a ban.

3. No discussing or plotting to break or bend the rules in your private conversations, lovers and mafia. I'll be in those conversations anyway, so that should go without saying. But just in case you think you can do it while I'm sleeping, think again. If you start discussing something that I don't immediately catch, and that action is taken, once I find out, the perpetrator of the act and the instigator will both receive bans and DQs.

4. Do not try to get removed from the game after it already starts, or try to break the rules to get DQ'd. If something super unexpected happens, I'll try to be reasonable, but overall, if you know you're going to be busy, and unable to play at all, don't sign up. If you suddenly see a full schedule hit your plate just before we start, ask me to take your name off the list, and I'll put in an alternate. After we start, I'm not going to take your name off unless you have a really good reason, and I can find an alternate to take your place. Otherwise, don't deliberately break a rule just to get a DQ. You will not just get a DQ, but banned.

5. Do not post any PMs, even as a joke. If you are going to make an image joke regarding PMs, at least make it obvious that it's a joke (e.g. make it using MSPaint.) [Better yet, don't do this at all. Idek what that means.]

6. English only in game. No foreign languages or encrypted posts are allowed. This prevents the open flow of information. I will make certain exceptions for certain foreign words that have entered the English vernacular, such as "Hasta la vista," or "Por que?" but an entire post in a foreign language will not be permitted.

7. No making wagers in game. This wagering JTM accounts or self-bans is not going to fly anymore, period. Don't do it, I will DQ you if you do.

8. Cut the personal attacks out.  There is a line between in-game shit talk and gamesmanship, and just being a dickhead and being hateful toward other players.  This is starting to get out of hand.  If I tell you to curb it, just do it.  Keep it up, and enjoy a DQ.

I am dead serious about the personal attacks rule. I will not hesitate to modkill you immediately if you are way out of line. Cut the shit.

Guidelines/Notes:

• Expect my writeups to be of the same quality as the prologue, though probably not nearly as long most of the time. I'm passionate about the Teen Wolf fandom, love to write it, and encourage you to watch the show if you have not yet seen it. I WILL NOT be hinting at the identities of any players' roles in the writeups. Any conclusions or extrapolations that you may draw are yours and yours only.
  • Medic protection of either the detective or the detective's target, as well as third party roles and an enforce on the detective, will yield an inconclusive result.
  • Lydia's scream ability will be posted publicly in the form of a writeup. The content of this will be discussed between the GM and Lydia's player. Hints may be included, but will be minimal or difficult to decipher.
  • If Ethan successfully targets Aiden, Aiden's player dies and Ethan becomes The Twins. The player will receive a new card, and take over Aiden's secondary bomb ability.
  • To clarify a mechanic of this role madness game, the triple kill ability that the mafia possesses discourages role claiming. This makes it more of a shot in the dark for roles such as Morrell who would need to find Braeden, and Ethan who would need to find Aiden and vice-versa. When Deucalion dies, this ability is passed down to another mafia member, and so on until all mafia is eliminated.
  • Should the mafia be eliminated and the Serial Killer remain alive, Triple Kill may be passed to prevent claiming to victory. We will play this by ear if it happens.
  • If Kira is targeted by a kill, or if Cora is the majority lynch vote, their identity and role WILL be revealed, though they will live and keep playing.
  • Players affected by Boyd's ability WILL receive warnings for not voting to prevent metagaming. You of course will not be DQ'd if affected by Intimidate.

Current Signups:
1. @DrWilgy
2. @quinn
3. @✰Alpha✰
4. @Missing Person
5. @Wolf
6. @Adam Levine
7. @Blindknagg
8. @jasonC
9. @Jefferson Reed
10. @myusername22
11. @ZA WARUDO
12. @Pimp Willy
13. @XthAtGAm3RGuYX
14. @Metalmarsh89
15. @Scotty
16. @Synonym
17. @Sig
18. @Gagarina
19. @Fruit Punch Samurai G
20. @Zeus
21. @Augustus
22. @SVS
23. @Rico
24. @Bass The Clever
25. @descuffphoenix
26. @Cosmizard
27. @Phorcys
28. @Raevyn
29. @Flaggermus
30. @Amalgam Ego

Alternates/Subs:
1. @Bious
2. @Calcifer
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 06:50:25 am by Cobalt »
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
Re: Jesus Toast Mafia VI: Teen Wolf - Signups!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 10:29:44 pm »
1st!!
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 10:32:35 pm »
Sadly, as much as I enjoyed playing this previously (even if I didn't get to use my ability) I will have to miss out due to me being busy for most of this month. I'll love to speculate this game though.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 10:34:42 pm »
Sadly, as much as I enjoyed playing this previously (even if I didn't get to use my ability) I will have to miss out due to me being busy for most of this month. I'll love to speculate this game though.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

quinn

• Chimney Staxxx
  • Moldy Toast
  • Rated: +6
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 11:03:06 pm »
/in

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +700
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 12:09:52 am »
Taking a brief respite right now. Put me down as a sub in case FPSG signs up.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 12:35:42 am »
I'm potentially in.

איך בין ראָן בורגונדי?

"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1880
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 12:51:36 am »
Well you can't have the True Alpha role without having the true ✰Alpha✰. In.
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Wolf

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +4
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2015, 12:58:09 am »
I'm in!

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2015, 01:07:41 am »

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2015, 01:07:56 am »
I'm potentially in.

איך בין ראָן בורגונדי?
Putting you down for now, lmk if anything changes.

Adam Levine

• Sugar-Crusted Dutch Toast
  • Rye Toast
  • Got Moves Like Jagger
  • Rated: +24
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2015, 02:06:27 am »
Sign me up  :votebot:

Blindknagg

• Toogs repelling pantsu!
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +459
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2015, 03:06:38 am »
Got a shit-ton of exams comming up but sing me up for now. :votebot:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +722
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2015, 03:57:12 am »
@RadicalFuzz are you gonna play this game? If you are, want to sign up and request lovers with me?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2015, 04:02:24 am »
I'm signing up, regardless, btw.

Jefferson Reed

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +13
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2015, 04:25:01 am »
It is hereby time for the best to make his return.

Put me in.

Time for you scrubs to lose.
  • Like x 4    Dislike    Agree    Disagree x 1    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2015, 06:55:14 am »

Put me in.

Oh fuck me.

I'm staying in to 1. Show you up, and 2. Watch Alpha's sodium rates.

איך בין ראָן בורגונדי?

"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

myusername22

• Rye Toast
  • Just another username
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2015, 06:58:26 am »
Okay I'm going to give this a try but I want to remind people I still need to work so there will likely be large blocks where I cannot respond.
This is not a forum signature, this is the main post.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2015, 08:15:17 am »

Put me in.

That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2015, 09:01:25 am »
I love that Based Adblock Plus lets me nuke your out of place gifs from orbit, never having to see them again.

Not sure if ill play

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2015, 10:47:17 am »
@RadicalFuzz are you gonna play this game? If you are, want to sign up and request lovers with me?
No discussion of list content, at all please.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2015, 10:48:13 am »
Okay I'm going to give this a try but I want to remind people I still need to work so there will likely be large blocks where I cannot respond.
if you don't have the time for a full commitment then please don't sign up. I would really rather avoid any inactivity DQs this game.

Put me in.

LMAOOOOOOO OH MY GOD I'M SCREAMING.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 10:48:47 am by Cobalt »

myusername22

• Rye Toast
  • Just another username
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2015, 10:51:56 am »
if you don't have the time for a full commitment then please don't sign up. I would really rather avoid any inactivity DQs this game.
LMAOOOOOOO OH MY GOD I'M SCREAMING.
I don't think I will DQ and I'll be able to respond at least once a day, but these games are very fast and in all honesty this is probably the only chance I will get to play a game here. Nonetheless, if you're worried about it don't sign me up.
This is not a forum signature, this is the main post.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2015, 11:01:15 am »
No discussion of list content, at all please.

Is this a rule? Even when the game starts? The unspoken yomi.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2015, 11:04:05 am »
Is this a rule? Even when the game starts? The unspoken yomi.
Hmmmmm. Yes.

"This person would have chosen this" is boring as fuck and kind of annoying. In the last game, people even went to the point of figuring out how many people actually sent in lists at all and then trying to work from there. Play the game with game content.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2015, 11:06:49 am »
That is going to be difficult. How to enforce the doublespeak?

I think lovers are a very strong role to have, don't you @RadicalFuzz ?

How will you know if someone breaks the rule?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2015, 11:12:52 am »
That is going to be difficult. How to enforce the doublespeak?

I think lovers are a very strong role to have, don't you @RadicalFuzz ?

How will you know if someone breaks the rule?
What do you mean doublespeak?

Also, all I mean is basically don't meta the shit out of everything and be like well this person would have chosen what and how many people sent in lists, etc. I'm not gonna hand out DQ's for it or anything. It was just really annoying for everyone involved last game, and it's supposed to be a fun mechanic that gives you some choice with your roles.

Besides, if you talk about your lists, it makes it easier for scum to role hunt you.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2015, 11:15:25 am »
Why can't I play how I want to?

The eagle has landed.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2015, 11:18:02 am »
In the last game, people even went to the point of figuring out how many people actually sent in lists at all and then trying to work from there.

Fuck. That was what I was planning to do.

Also, all I mean is basically don't meta the shit out of everything and be like well this person would have chosen what and how many people sent in lists, etc. I'm not gonna hand out DQ's for it or anything. It was just really annoying for everyone involved last game, and it's supposed to be a fun mechanic that gives you some choice with your roles. 

Regardless of how "boring" or "annoying" you think it is, it's information. A lot of us (including me) will play to win, so we're going to use any and all resources available to us to win.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2015, 11:30:41 am »
Fuck. That was what I was planning to do.

Regardless of how "boring" or "annoying" you think it is, it's information. A lot of us (including me) will play to win, so we're going to use any and all resources available to us to win.
Meh. I guess because it's you guys and not 30 GTF scrubs I'll allow it. :eli:
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

ZA WARUDO

• Dio the overlord
  • Moldy Toast
  • STOP TIME!!
  • Rated: +1
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2015, 12:04:10 pm »
Sure why not, I've never played a game on here. /in

Spoiler for Hiden:
Btw I'm from GTF
ROAD ROLLER DA! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2015, 12:25:48 pm »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Btw I'm from GTF
Which GTFer are you?

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2015, 01:59:22 pm »
It's probably somebody from SRK, givent he whole JJBA thing

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2015, 02:14:08 pm »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Btw I'm from GTF

Keyblade? IS that you?

ZA WARUDO

• Dio the overlord
  • Moldy Toast
  • STOP TIME!!
  • Rated: +1
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2015, 02:21:03 pm »
ROAD ROLLER DA! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2015, 02:22:09 pm »
@XthAtGAm3RGuYX

Playyyyy.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 01:21:32 am by Cobalt »

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2015, 08:03:10 am »
You actually need to pester OZ on SRK to get him to sign up.

איך בין ראָן בורגונדי?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2015, 08:04:27 am »
Can someone bother people who have homes outside of here for me pls? o:

drwill439

• Rye Toast
  • High tops are still cool, right?
  • Rated: +83
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2015, 08:09:02 am »
I'd play, but I have a lot of stuff to focus on right now. Can't do this one, but thanks for thinking of me.
Not sure what goes here.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +597
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2015, 09:15:18 am »
I'm sorry, but I don't think I should play. Hope it goes well.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1471
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2015, 09:47:11 am »
Im in for this one, time to shake some of this rust off.

Sidenote, I havent read the rules yet.
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2015, 10:53:57 am »
Im in for this one, time to shake some of this rust off.

Sidenote, I havent read the rules yet.

Don't worry man. I never read the rules.

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
  • Rated: +7
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2015, 01:30:12 pm »
Count me in. I'll try playing a game over here.

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2015, 01:31:07 pm »
Count me in. I'll try playing a game over here.
If it starts soon, absolutely.

If this takes a while to begin, I may have to withdraw. Hopefully not.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2015, 03:00:51 pm »
If it starts soon, absolutely.

If this takes a while to begin, I may have to withdraw. Hopefully not.

We normally start games pretty quickly around these parts.

Still debating whether I want to play or not. Are we inviting Icege this time?

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2015, 03:05:10 pm »

Sweet! I look forward to it.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
  • Rated: +561
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2015, 03:16:45 pm »
Still on sabbatical

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2015, 04:04:59 pm »

Lol hell nah Icege ain't playing.