August 18, 2017, 06:50:22 pm

Author Topic: JTM Salt Mafia Round 2: The Runback  (Read 11680 times)

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +700
JTM Salt Mafia Round 2: The Runback
« on: July 27, 2015, 07:02:31 pm »
"Sir, they are all ready. Again."

Bious sighed. After Cobalt won the last game a sudden level 7 Salt Bomb had erupted in the matrix, causing everyone to drown in salt and frying Souther and FPSG's brains. He had spent the past two days drinking tears mixed with vodka and clearing out salt. Unfortunately he had no choice but to restart the program and put everyone back in again.

"Oh well, let's try again. Nurse, start the program."

"What about the two new people?"

"Just lump them in, no one will notice."

Roles:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Roles are all hiden this time <3

Civs: 11
Mafia: 3

Players:

Players
jasonC
DrWilgy
descuffphoenix
Missing Person
Aidebit
Matt
✰Alpha✰
ForgeDigger
Blindknagg
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Cobalt
kaz
Augustus
Synonym

Rules:
1. Use Votebot :votebot: to vote. Ties will result in a die roll.
2. No last gasps.
3. Phases will be 36 hours for day, 12 for night unless otherwise stated.
4. This game is not an ELO game.
5. Missing 2 consecutive votes is a DQ.

MP's common sense rule:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Common Sense Rules - Please Read
stolen from MP

1) Do not edit ANY POSTS.  Period.  For any reason.  Do not ask us to verify with mods that you did not have any malicious intent in editing your posts, we will not do it.  Do not provide me with any photographic evidence of your edits.  There are going to be no warnings this time, just DQ's.  Habitual editors will be banned.  We have had this BS happen way too much during these last two games.  If you have anything to add, or any clarifications to typos to make, or a broken image/link in your post, create a new post to address it.

2) Do not PM anyone playing the game.  If you are mafia, keep your PMs in the mafia conversation.  If you're one of the lovers, keep your PMs inside the Lovers conversation.  You should not be PMing anyone else if you are them, and if you aren't, you have no business using the PM inbox at all regarding this game.  If you have any questions regarding gameplay, PM me.  If someone PMs you that shouldn't be, do not mention it in the thread, just PM me with the the contents of it.  PM'ing once will result in a DQ.  Habitually doing so will result in a ban.  (Things not game related will not result in any penalty, but to keep the integrity of the game, if someone playing PMs you, please report it to me.)

3) No coaching after you're dead.  This includes outside of SRK.  I don't care what format you're thinking of using, be it Battle.net, AIM, MSN, Skype, Smoke Signals, Texts, Morse Code.  Don't do it.  Also, because this has happened recently, I will not verify any of your hunches after you die.  Keep it to yourself, take it to the Loser's Lounge, if someone shares information they know, don't bring it to anyone else's attention that's still in the game.  If someone does this, PM me with the proof, and that person will face a ban.

4) No discussing or plotting to break or bend the rules in your PMs, lovers and mafia. I'll be in those conversations anyway, so that should go without saying.  But just in case you think you can do it while I'm sleeping, think again.  If you start discussing something that I don't immediately catch, and that action is taken, once I find out, the perpetrator of the act and the instigator will both receive bans and DQs.

5) If you are lovers or mafia, you will not be allowed into the Loser's Lounge until you leave the PM conversation after you die.  It's not entirely clear on how you do this by looking at it, but upon your death, simply click "Delete Conversation" on the left-hand side of the screen.  This will only delete it on your end, and no one else's.

6) Do not try to get removed from the game after it already starts, or try to break the rules to get DQ'd. If something super unexpected happens, I'll try to be reasonable, but overall, if you know you're going to be busy, and unable to play at all, don't sign up.  If you suddenly see a full schedule hit your plate just before we start, ask me to take your name off the list, and I'll put in an alternate.  After we start, I'm not going to take your name off unless you have a really good reason, and I can find an alternate to take your place.  Otherwise, don't deliberately break a rule just to get a DQ.  You will not just get a DQ, but banned.

7) Do not post any PMs, even as a joke.  If you are going to make an image joke regarding PMs, at least make it obvious that it's a joke (e.g. make it using MSPaint.)

8) English only in game.  No foreign languages or encrypted posts are allowed.  This prevents the open flow of information.  I will make certain exceptions for certain foreign words that have entered the English vernacular, such as "Hasta la vista," or "Por que?" but an entire post in a foreign language will not be permitted.

9) No making wagers in game. This wagering JTM accounts or self-bans is not going to fly anymore, period. Don't do it, I will DQ you if you do.

10) Cut the personal attacks out.  There is a line between in-game shit talk and gamesmanship, and just being a dickhead and being hateful other players.  This is starting to get out of hand.  If I tell you to curb it, just do it.  Keep it up, and enjoy a DQ.

Day ends 10 AM July 29th.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 07:12:19 pm by Bious »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF x 1    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs x 1 (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
Re: JTM Salt Mafia Round 2: The Runback
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 07:03:42 pm »
Sigh.

Vote Registered For Cobalt
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 07:18:29 pm »
I'm the Vigilante.

Des. Cobalt. Which one of you wants to die first?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 07:19:16 pm »
I'll just protect myself, so go for Cobalt.
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +612
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 07:21:24 pm »
Lynch me.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 07:23:59 pm »
Well that was fast. I lost a bet.

Day 1
As the players gathered on the field Augustus boldly strode forward, gun in hand.

"Okay, I'm the Vigi who wants to die first?"

"Uh so am I."

"Me too."

"Okay, what the hell was Bious thinking?"

As the Vigi's argued with each other, Bious's voice could be heard.

"Last one alive wins boys. And to make sure you kill each other..."

Suddenly the sky turned dark. Nightmare Moon appeared, her eyes glowing with pure malice.

"LET IT BE NIGHT... FOREVER!!!

It is now, and forever is, Night. Last person alive wins.

Night ends at 10AM July 28th.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 08:32:35 pm by Bious »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF x 1    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 07:26:24 pm »
WHAT??

Skizzzgasm

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 07:26:51 pm »
You're telling me that everyone is the vig?

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 07:27:21 pm »
lmao

Sorry if I ruined the build-up.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2015, 07:28:10 pm »
I'll just shoot myself. Yall can save your salty bullets.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
  • Rated: +23
Current Votes
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 07:30:24 pm »
No Vote(13):jasonC, DrWilgy, Missing Person, Aidebit, Matt, ✰Alpha✰, ForgeDigger, Blindknagg, XthAtGAm3RGuYX, Cobalt, kaz, Augustus, Synonym
Cobalt(1):descuffphoenix

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 07:31:14 pm »
lmao

Sorry if I ruined the build-up.

Thankfully I planned for this.

By the way...

Bonus Round 1

Suddenly, FPGS appeared tied and bound!

"Whoever kills him gets an extra shot at night," Bious said.

FSPG has been inserted in the game! FPSG is an oridinary, unarmed civ! Killing him will earn you the ability to shoot twice for one night!

Players
VoteBot
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 07:33:31 pm by Bious »

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2015, 07:32:58 pm »
I can shoot Cobalt and Des at the same time?!

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2015, 07:33:33 pm »
Thankfully I planned for this.

By the way...

Bonus Round 1

Suddenly, FPGS appeared tied and bound!

"Whoever kills him gets an extra shot at night," Bious said.

FSPG has been inserted in the game! FPSG is an oridinary, unarmed civ! Killing him will earn you the ability to shoot twice for one night!

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2015, 07:33:59 pm »
I can shoot Cobalt and Des at the same time?!

If you kill FPSG first.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2015, 07:34:06 pm »
Yay! And also fuck.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1895
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2015, 07:42:47 pm »
So I'm probably getting killed tonight. The question is...

which one of you am I taking with me?
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2015, 07:46:03 pm »
Yay! And also fuck.

If it makes you feel any better, I have no need for a second shot, so I won't be taking you out. I would say that it's nice having a confirmed Civ, but there's no way you're surviving the Night.
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2015, 07:50:54 pm »
Vote Registered For VoteBot

:eli:

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
  • Rated: +23
Current Votes
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2015, 08:00:16 pm »
No Vote(1):VoteBot

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2015, 08:02:29 pm »
Oh, lol. I had completely forgotten that we still had to find mafia.

I'm assuming they don't have shots because that would be very broken.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2015, 08:03:22 pm »
Actually, there probably isn't any mafia.

That's why my pm didn't tell me what alignment I was.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2015, 08:06:16 pm »
You guys can't even read. Dummies.

Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Matt

• Moldy Toast
  • Dancing Queen
  • Rated: +5
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2015, 08:09:06 pm »
Let me check in.

This is an interesting set-up, but we should probably all resist the urge to shoot at any of the other players just yet.  The odds are that we're going to hit each other, and half of the civilians could be wiped out before any actual evidence starts to come up.

Matt

• Moldy Toast
  • Dancing Queen
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2015, 08:10:05 pm »
You guys can't even read. Dummies.
Oh, don't mind my last post.  Have at it.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2015, 08:10:50 pm »
:rip:

Matt

• Moldy Toast
  • Dancing Queen
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2015, 08:15:55 pm »
So, this is basically an Arena game now?  In before the alliances.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2015, 08:20:23 pm »

Night ends at 10AM July 28th.

i.e. The phase after Night 1 will be Night 2. Mafia will still probably get a Night kill.

@Bious, what activates first, a Vigi kill or a Mafia kill?

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2015, 08:24:10 pm »
Yea... I seriously doubt that this game is a full hunt with witches(mafia). This is obviously a free-for-all.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2015, 08:27:02 pm »
It could be something like a vigis vs mafia game with a very attractive civ named Fruit Punch Samurai G running around. And the only way for the vigis to win, is to be the last man standing. That would seem like a lot of fun.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2015, 08:33:25 pm »
What the fuck is happening in here? Yeah this is gonna turn out like an Arena game. At least I dont have to pair with somebody and spend the whole game scavenging gems only to be killed by a clusterfuck of stage hazards.

right?

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2015, 08:38:36 pm »
i.e. The phase after Night 1 will be Night 2. Mafia will still probably get a Night kill.

@Bious, what activates first, a Vigi kill or a Mafia kill?

Every kill  :votebot:

By the way, if two or more people target the same person, the targeted sap will have their action blocked.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2015, 08:43:15 pm »
waiT

@Cobalt

Let target Augustus :eli:

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2015, 09:38:00 pm »
What the fuck is happening in here? Yeah this is gonna turn out like an Arena game. At least I dont have to pair with somebody and spend the whole game scavenging gems only to be killed by a clusterfuck of stage hazards.

right?

I will kill you last.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2015, 09:52:09 pm »
@Synonym I always give you the gun. Where do I shoot?
かえるおねがい!

c:

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2015, 10:12:53 pm »
Night 1: Scavenge Turret. :votebot:

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +781
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2015, 11:06:40 pm »
I was so excited to finally get vigi only go have that ruined for me. These fucking therapy sessions are just making everyone more salty.

Hurry the fuck up clip artists.

Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +781
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2015, 11:07:08 pm »
@Synonym I always give you the gun. Where do I shoot?
Matt

Hurry the fuck up clip artists.

Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2015, 11:25:27 pm »
^
かえるおねがい!

c:

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2015, 01:48:37 am »
Quote from: Bious
Your wish is my command, Queen of Beauty with a chest flat as a springboard of a succubus.

You scavenged a Turret™: You must now perform a dice roll in the thread to decide your night kill from among all remaining players (including yourself).

Well here I go.

[roll]1d14[/roll]

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2015, 01:51:06 am »
Rolled 1d14 : 1, total 1

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2015, 01:52:25 am »
Whelp, Jason it is then :votebot:

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
  • Rated: +139
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2015, 02:40:30 am »
Let's double shoot Jason so that he'll double die.

Also, I'm reading VoteBot as mafia, his posts seem like they're completely planned.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2015, 04:16:41 am »
Last person alive wins.

This might mean that there are no mafia. Or if there are, they have to kill each other to win as well.

Whelp, Jason it is then :votebot:

lol talk about Russian Roulette

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2015, 04:22:05 am »
Oh, don't mind my last post.  Have at it.

Hey @XthAtGAm3RGuYX let's shoot this guy.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2015, 06:23:14 am »
Oh I forgot, he won't wake up until after the phase ends.

Anybody want to shoot Blindknagg with me to save me?  :-\

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2015, 07:51:49 am »
Killing me changes nothing @JasonC. No one can escape the wrath of Turretius!

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2015, 08:14:56 am »
waiT

@Cobalt

Let target Augustus :eli:
Done and submitted

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2015, 08:21:44 am »
if two or more people target the same person, the targeted sap will have their action blocked.

Well, I was hoping this rule can save me. Perhaps it has saved you?

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2015, 08:29:35 am »
Phase extended for 6 hours due to the unexpected genre shift.