June 25, 2017, 10:17:32 pm

Author Topic: JTM Mafia #~: Salt Therapy Day 5: Flattened (Mafia Wins!)  (Read 47991 times)

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
Re: JTM Mafia #~: Salt Therapy Day 5: Flattened (Mafia Wins!)
« Reply #900 on: July 26, 2015, 08:12:29 am »
*shrugs*

I blame Bious.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +700
« Reply #901 on: July 26, 2015, 08:14:14 am »
Just imagine all the salt if this was ELO game.

This is now an ELO game.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #902 on: July 26, 2015, 08:15:14 am »
:/

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #903 on: July 26, 2015, 08:15:18 am »
And sorry Augustus :rip:
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1880
« Reply #904 on: July 26, 2015, 08:15:50 am »
*shrugs*

I blame Bious.

I'm okay with this conclusion.

You still get to be the guy who gets ridiculed for giving up a free win though.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #905 on: July 26, 2015, 08:16:07 am »
@Cobalt, how does it feel to know that your word now means absolutely nothing to anybody (especially descuff), for a win that doesn't even count towards your ELO?
Feels great thanks :eli:

I took advantage of something we had in common. Did what I had to do to win. There's no honor in being scum.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #906 on: July 26, 2015, 08:17:13 am »
btw I picked mafia to test the waters here since I haven't been scum before. But I definitely shouldn't have tried so hard. That tie was nearly the death of us. I honestly don't think ties should be RNG lynch in such a small game :rip: If it had no lynched we wouldn't have lost kaz so early.

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
  • Rated: +139
« Reply #907 on: July 26, 2015, 08:19:44 am »
btw I picked mafia to test the waters here since I haven't been scum before. But I definitely shouldn't have tried so hard. That tie was nearly the death of us. I honestly don't think ties should be RNG lynch in such a small game :rip: If it had no lynched we wouldn't have lost kaz so early.
I used that logic to justify my thoughts on you picking scum but I hesitated in mentioning it because I thought you were civvy enough ughhh

Good game.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 08:20:26 am by Aidebit »

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #908 on: July 26, 2015, 08:20:51 am »
But I definitely shouldn't have tried so hard.

Same.

Sigh.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #909 on: July 26, 2015, 08:21:27 am »
But I definitely shouldn't have tried so hard.

This was the point I was trying to make. TGG played it perfectly by just going "Yep, I'm Mafia", knowing that this game didn't matter. You, on the other hand, are going to have to try tenfold to survive a lynch in the future, purely because of how you played this game.
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #910 on: July 26, 2015, 08:22:24 am »
I'm okay with this conclusion.

You still get to be the guy who gets ridiculed for giving up a free win though.

I'll take whatever form of punishment you decide to give me.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #911 on: July 26, 2015, 08:23:04 am »
This was the point I was trying to make. TGG played it perfectly by just going "Yep, I'm Mafia", knowing that this game didn't matter. You, on the other hand, are going to have to try tenfold to survive a lynch in the future, purely because of how you played this game.

@Cobalt

History's repeating itself :eli:

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #912 on: July 26, 2015, 08:35:48 am »
Does that really matter?

I didn't give up and go down without a fight. I threw dirt on BK the entire phase and managed to convince the last civ to vote with me. I'm not counting that as something negative. I'm proud of myself. I don't particularly care what you think.

I still have never been mislynched civ other than what almost happened in that horrible game I had in Spies, so I'm not really worried about that, but in the future I expect my scum play to improve so that I shouldn't HAVE to try so hard to avoid a lynch. I should be civvy enough for the evidence to speak for me instead of against me.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #913 on: July 26, 2015, 08:45:35 am »
I played so well only for it to turn out like this...

:'(

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #914 on: July 26, 2015, 08:55:13 am »
Tiers:

S: No one. You all suck.
A: Cobalt
L: TGG
T: Kaz
Y: Everyone else
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:00:44 am by Bious »

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #915 on: July 26, 2015, 08:56:12 am »
Bullshit.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #916 on: July 26, 2015, 08:56:28 am »
FUCK THIS GAME.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Blindknagg

• Toogs repelling pantsu!
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +458
« Reply #917 on: July 26, 2015, 09:01:17 am »
Kax as in kaxblastard?

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #918 on: July 26, 2015, 09:05:19 am »
Does that really matter?

It probably will. Not taking anything away from your victory in this meaningless game, but be prepared for the mental anguish of having this game referenced in regards to your future play. You gave 100% in this game, and now it's public information what lengths you'll go to for a win.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #919 on: July 26, 2015, 09:05:47 am »
FUCK THIS GAME.

Salt therapy worked. Well done, Bious.

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #920 on: July 26, 2015, 09:08:11 am »
Bious is a subscriber to the "fight salt with salt"  school of thought. PJSalt

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #921 on: July 26, 2015, 09:11:21 am »
Hahahahaha!!! 12/10 descuff
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

Matt

• Moldy Toast
  • Dancing Queen
  • Rated: +5
« Reply #922 on: July 26, 2015, 09:25:00 am »
I'm interested in playing in the next Salt Therapy game if you still plan to do more than one.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #923 on: July 26, 2015, 09:27:13 am »

FUCKING SPLENDID!

EDIT: Second time making decisions for mafia team, first time winning as mafia. Both times came down to 4 players or less. I think I got a knack for being the bad guy.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:45:06 am by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #924 on: July 26, 2015, 09:44:53 am »

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #925 on: July 26, 2015, 09:46:05 am »
The best part is I made that last post and expected to wake up to defeat and instead I woke up to a win. Oh my god I lost my shit.  :votebot:

Blindknagg

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #926 on: July 26, 2015, 09:46:54 am »
EDIT: Second time making decisions for mafia team, first time winning as mafia. Both times came down to 4 players or less. I think I got a knack for being the bad guy.

And yet you refused my offer in the BB game, ol' goody two-shoes ass nigga :votebot:

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #927 on: July 26, 2015, 09:48:35 am »
FUCK THIS GAME.

Pro tip: I almost killed you when you were silenced so that you would be gone for good without being able to give anymore ideas. Next time put a lid on the salt.

And yet you refused my offer in the BB game, ol' goody two-shoes ass nigga :votebot:
I didn't think it through as far as I couldve, but Cobalt already knew who I was. If I started fucking over civs he couldve just outed me. Plus I hadnt been mafia yet during that game. The civ blood was still pure. But now I know the power and pleasure of the dark side.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Simple Machine

• White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +93
« Reply #928 on: July 26, 2015, 10:40:15 am »
~Scribbles down notes~

~scribble Scribble SCRIBBLE~

Splendid! Well played everyone!

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #929 on: July 26, 2015, 10:52:38 am »
Round 2 will start as soon as my brain stops reminding me why alcohol is evil.

So Monday.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #930 on: July 26, 2015, 11:15:43 am »

So Monday.
What is Round 2? Same players? What is going on with this setup lol

Matt

• Moldy Toast
  • Dancing Queen
  • Rated: +5
« Reply #931 on: July 26, 2015, 11:21:03 am »

So Monday.
I'm interested in playing in the next Salt Therapy game if you still plan to do more than one.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #932 on: July 26, 2015, 11:21:26 am »
I didn't think it through as far as I couldve, but Cobalt already knew who I was. If I started fucking over civs he couldve just outed me. Plus I hadnt been mafia yet during that game. The civ blood was still pure. But now I know the power and pleasure of the dark side.
I actually did the math that game and TGG should have gotten his win condition and would have if the rest of the scumteam didn't forfeit. If the game had played out the civ victory he would have fulfilled his win anyway. So he wasn't even being a goody two-shoes, he was just not gonna side with a plan hatched from your death throes. Not to mention your plan overlooked me being the bomb that he knew about and told him to kill me at night, lmao. Even though you guys supposedly knew already.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree x 1    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +597
« Reply #933 on: July 26, 2015, 12:09:04 pm »
Oh wow. Did not expect that.

I'm actually really disappointed.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #934 on: July 26, 2015, 12:35:59 pm »
Oh wow. Did not expect that.

I'm actually really disappointed.
Good. :eli:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +722
« Reply #935 on: July 26, 2015, 12:41:16 pm »
Seriously? LOL.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #936 on: July 26, 2015, 02:33:12 pm »
What is Round 2? Same players? What is going on with this setup lol

There are 2 or so people that didn't play in this round.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #937 on: July 26, 2015, 02:39:49 pm »
Des, wtf? Hahaha, If anything this game was highly entertaining.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #938 on: July 26, 2015, 05:18:59 pm »
OH MY GOD DES YOU FELL FOR IT

@XthAtGAm3RGuYX @kaz

I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD PULL IT OFF HHHHHHHH

YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm

One word to describe my feelings right now. Ahem.........

Spoiler for Hiden:
LOL

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #939 on: July 26, 2015, 07:14:45 pm »

One word to describe my feelings right now. Ahem.........

Spoiler for Hiden:
LOL
:eli:

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #940 on: July 26, 2015, 07:36:33 pm »

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #941 on: July 27, 2015, 12:35:25 pm »
Round 2 will start in about 6 hours.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #942 on: July 27, 2015, 02:13:31 pm »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #943 on: July 27, 2015, 02:29:05 pm »

?
?
Yay! (I hope/think)

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #944 on: July 27, 2015, 03:20:16 pm »
Locking this thread for a bit.