June 24, 2017, 08:40:54 am

Author Topic: JTM Salt Studio: Mafia chat  (Read 8159 times)

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
Re: JTM Salt Studio: Mafia chat
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2015, 06:44:25 am »
Show up @XthAtGAm3RGuYX

Go vote MP NAO

You won't wiggle your way out, so there's no point in trying to salvage it. You'll only be around another night anyways.

If MP dies, Augustus goes down next, this is not up for discussion, and if so, you better have a good reason for it.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2015, 07:29:54 am »
IF, and I do mean IF you play it right @XthAtGAm3RGuYX you can stay alive a lot longer. This opens up our options more now that the UC is dead along with two of the bigger more vocal players. Souther will dig his own grave, so either we can still take out Augustus who may be a lynch target this phase or go with another vet in Forge.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 07:30:18 am by kaz »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2015, 07:34:47 am »
I shit a brick when Aug said he had a red check but now he's definitely going down next phase, oh man. That was amazing.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2015, 07:57:01 am »
I don't want to be pressuring Aug at the same time as you, kaz, but I can't back off of him right now. Des already wants to sniff me out for finding him guilty because of it, I have to stay consistent.

Who are we thinking for the night kill? Souther? He's vocal on wanting to lynch Aug it would be an easy framejob, one and done. We're one person closer to winning because of FPSG's DQ.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2015, 08:08:09 am »
It'll be 5:3 after tonight. It'll be MYLO after that. One phase we need to pull off a mislynch. We could lead it on BK, or Aug. Should we keep Souther around for that?

As long as we avoid either of you two getting lynched tomorrow, we'll win.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2015, 08:13:49 am »
Let me look at the kill patterns in Breaking Bad and see if there's any way we can make a kill that has Blindknagg written all over it.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2015, 08:56:49 am »
I don't want to be pressuring Aug at the same time as you, kaz, but I can't back off of him right now. Des already wants to sniff me out for finding him guilty because of it, I have to stay consistent.

Who are we thinking for the night kill? Souther? He's vocal on wanting to lynch Aug it would be an easy framejob, one and done. We're one person closer to winning because of FPSG's DQ.

Don't go too hard or it'll be obvious. Auggy can be dangerous when he wants.

Not sure if you have anything on Blindknagg.

Keep Souther for an Augustus mislynch.

Honestly, I was thinking Forge could be the "fall-guy" for tonight.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2015, 09:08:48 am »
I wad in between breaks lol I couldn't vote. On my 30 minute lunch right now.

A few things.

1. Holy shit am I godly for calling the role on fruit punch
2. That Augustus play was fucking retarded. We practically just won the game after this.
3. Whoever reacted to my post in here, undo it RIGHT FUCKING NOW. Those show up in rates received on profiles, making it visible to the public which bother to check.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2015, 09:13:00 am »
For the night kill I'm going to hit someone who doesn't want to vote Augustus. About as simple as that

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2015, 09:15:43 am »
@kaz I'm serious. Go to the first page of this chat. Click lol on my post again to undo it. You're compromising this chat and posing a major security hazard to two of our three man team, including yourself.

NOW

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +700
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2015, 09:19:33 am »
I can guarantee that no one can see if anyone in here rates you Gamer.

At least I can't logged off, which means the players shouldn't be able to either.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2015, 09:23:00 am »
Oh did PW fix that? I thought he never got around to it

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2015, 09:27:44 am »
For the night kill I'm going to hit someone who doesn't want to vote Augustus. About as simple as that

Descuff doesn't want to. It makes it easy to see through though. Anyone with eyes will know we got rid of someone who didn't want to vote him, thus makes Auggy look innocent.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2015, 09:30:25 am »
Souther is playing exactly the ball game we want so he stays. Augustus is an obvious no.

Forge is thinking to hard. I suppose she'll have to do.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2015, 10:58:01 am »
Kaz you're about this close to me legitimately gunning for your lynch.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2015, 11:02:49 am »
Kaz you're about this close to me legitimately gunning for your lynch.

It was bound to happen anyways. I didn't think I'd stay alive anyways, since the two other vet players are gone, they have to gun for another to "make things right". We never stay alive long anyways. Don't do anything yet. I still can get Auggy lynched.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2015, 11:04:24 am »
I've got a better idea. Kill Auggy tonight.

Trust me.

He's not the only one with balls.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 11:04:47 am by kaz »

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2015, 11:10:20 am »
I've got a better idea. Kill Auggy tonight.

Trust me.

He's not the only one with balls.
What do we gain from this?

The two of you have nothing to gain from gunning for each other. We need to channel our energy into ONE more mislynch and then this game is ours.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2015, 11:10:54 am »
Kill Forge. Get Augustus gone next phase and we win.

Could always kill Aidebit to make BK look bad on top of Aug.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2015, 11:12:58 am »
If we kill Aug though it looks like a framejob on Kaz and makes him look better.

What do we dooo.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2015, 11:19:34 am »
If we kill Aug though it looks like a framejob on Kaz and makes him look better.

What do we dooo.

That's precisely my point.

Keeping Augustus when he may sway other votes isn't worth the risk. It's three of us here, and I'm already double yomi-ing most of them by picking mafia in the first place. If I'm going to go this far I might as well go all the way. Killing Augustus next phase will not benefit us unless three of us vote him then we need help. Souther is a guarantee, but who else will help?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 11:20:15 am by kaz »

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2015, 11:21:21 am »
That's precisely my point.

Keeping Augustus when he may sway other votes isn't worth the risk. It's three of us here, and I'm already double yomi-ing most of them by picking mafia in the first place. If I'm going to go this far I might as well go all the way. Killing Augustus will not benefit us unless three of us vote him then we need help. Souther is a guarantee, but who else will help?
You're right.

Kill Aug.

Once I "survive" the night phase I'll launch one of my super civ exposé's on someone like BK. and make a list of potential mafia that doesn't have any of us in it because god forbid I flip, people will think I tried to soft clear one of my teammates with my list. 

How do we get Souther on our side instead of against us with Aug gone?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2015, 11:22:41 am »
But when Aug is gone do not start shooting at each other or it will get muddy. We need to pick a target and get them GONE during the day phase. I'll lead the charge.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2015, 04:14:35 pm »
Kaz, your gameplay this phase has been fucking awesome. Even with the doubt and suspicion on you, you managed to maneuver yourself into a situation in which TGG looks better because you had no reservations in saying you'd gladly gun for his head.

Anything that can distance us from each other as teammates like that is what's going to win us this game. As it is we only need one more mislynch for a victory.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2015, 04:22:30 pm »
@XthAtGAm3RGuYX send in the kill on Augustus. The yomi alone will be enough to buy us a mislynch elsewhere. Blindknagg will be easy prey, and then game over.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2015, 05:10:25 pm »
I dont think Augustus is the right play to make. He seems a high target for lynch tomorrow. If true, then civs are predictable now which is what we want.

You're trying to go for resets and be fancy when all you need to do to win is block the wakeup shoryuken and punish with raw Ultra.

We need Forge gone. She's playing a decent civ game. Souther will mislead everybody. Nobody trusts Augustus after his fake role claim. The rest are wallflowers. You're overthinking Cobalt.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2015, 05:17:17 pm »
Additionally we still have quite a ways to go.

They are at 9 civs. 8 after tonight
mislynch and kill tomorrow is 6.
4 the following day. a mislynch there is game. barring further DQ's

The game will take even longer if we get one of us killed. That is when we should employ mind games. Right now they dont have a scent. Anything tricky might be indicative of somebody. If we just play a solid mafia game with smart kills, we have the game.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2015, 05:21:37 pm »
I'm fine either way. Forge is a vote that doesn't seem to go my way but something tells me shed vote for me to see whether Augustus is worth trusting. I'm leaning 55-45 towards killing her.

I can still work the angle of TGG being mafia while it makes him look cleaner than me. It'll work to nab Augustus. His salt levels will be off the chart if he gets mislynched. Dying of laughter right now. If I can make it past this day phase Im fine with dying the day after.

Kill forge for now.

I trust you guys so I'll check in tomorrow morning.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2015, 05:40:39 pm »
If we win this game and I'm still alive, I will be introducing a new Ace Attorney sprite to my arsenal. Most likely the final one.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2015, 05:53:56 pm »
No lol, there's not 9 civs there's 9 people total and 3 of us are mafia. It's 6:3. After the NK it's 5:3. Then it's MYLO, mislynch is 4:3 and then we win next night phase.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 05:54:14 pm by Cobalt »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2015, 05:54:29 pm »
@Bious

Forgedigger

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2015, 05:54:58 pm »
We'll lynch Aug then.

We win after next phase.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2015, 05:55:12 pm »
No lol, there's not 9 civs there's 9 people total and 3 of us are mafia. It's 6:3. After the NK it's 5:3. Then it's MYLO, mislynch is 4:3 and then we win next night phase.

fuck you im bad at math. point taken regardless

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2015, 05:56:17 pm »
Ok. We lynch Augustus and then we win.

Nobody's gonna be aware of MYLO if we don't point it out. Otherwise they can no lynch to buy them an extra phase to figure it out.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2015, 05:57:28 pm »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2015, 05:58:27 pm »
No lynching doesnt override a lynch. It just makes you a conscientious objector, while the other votes decide who dies. Even if all civs no lynch, if we lynch somebody, it takes priority.

At least that's my understanding of it.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2015, 06:00:24 pm »
No lynching doesnt override a lynch. It just makes you a conscientious objector, while the other votes decide who dies. Even if all civs no lynch, if we lynch somebody, it takes priority.

At least that's my understanding of it.

Nope,  if No-Lynch has a majority it would win and there would be no lynch that day.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2015, 06:02:22 pm »
Oh. I remember asking about that in a different game and that was roughly the same response I got from the GM.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2015, 06:03:16 pm »
NOBODY BRING UP THE NO LYNCH IN THE THREAD.

They are more likely to default to the LYLO status and oversee the possibility of no lynching to buy time.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2015, 06:57:03 pm »
NOBODY BRING UP THE NO LYNCH IN THE THREAD.

They are more likely to default to the LYLO status and oversee the possibility of no lynching to buy time.
As I said, nobody's gonna consider MYLO if nobody points it out.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2015, 07:01:39 pm »
I think lynching Aug might be hard if he really buckles down.

Do we go for someone like Blindknagg who he was okay with lynching before he himself brought up MP in the first place?

We need the easiest target today. If Souther is with us we might have a shot at Aug but there are vocal people like Des who will realize the dire situation civs are in eventually and he thinks Aug is civ. But he also thinks Kaz is civ so we have that.

But we need to choose carefully because all we need is one more lynch to go the way we need it to go and then this game is ours.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2015, 07:14:54 pm »
Doesn't matter if Aug specifically doesnt get lynch. We just need a civ to die. It doesnt matter which one. He is putting up quite a fight so far though. Let's wait for night kill reactions and take it from there

Dont force a lynch. Play it slow. Let it happen.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2015, 07:31:16 pm »
Augustus is dead null on me and that's exactly where I want him.

Maneuvering to see if he's sold on Blindknagg because a unanimous lynch is much easier to get off.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2015, 08:28:09 pm »
Time to push him til he breaks.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2015, 08:50:32 pm »
Hey @Bious ask the thread and Augustus if they want to implement that LYLO vote lock thing now kappa kappa kappa  Skizzzgasm

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2015, 08:51:24 pm »
Hey @Bious ask the thread and Augustus if they want to implement that LYLO vote lock thing now kappa kappa kappa  Skizzzgasm
No because lock lynch means they're close to losing and they'll think if they lock on Augustus they'll lose.

Don't even give them the option unless it looks like Augustus is 100% going down first.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2015, 08:52:16 pm »
This is actually the first time I've gone head to head against Augustus and I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. When I've been scum I killed him early, so this is a first. It's actually a lot of fun. He's easier to fuck with than I thought he would be. :eli:

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2015, 08:53:02 pm »
Augustus already brought up that if they mislynch they lose the game. Want to watch his suggestion blow up in his face

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2015, 08:57:37 pm »
Augustus already brought up that if they mislynch they lose the game. Want to watch his suggestion blow up in his face
YES

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2015, 08:58:07 pm »
I'm cackling tbh. You guys are awesome. It's been fun as hell. Buckle up for the rest of the phase. :eli: