October 21, 2017, 11:15:23 pm

Author Topic: JTM Salty Suite: Salt Healing Lounge  (Read 23715 times)

Matt

• Moldy Toast
  • Dancing Queen
  • Rated: +5
Re: JTM Salty Suite: Salt Healing Lounge
« Reply #250 on: July 28, 2015, 04:12:21 pm »
Well, that sucked.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Simple Machine

• White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +93
« Reply #251 on: July 28, 2015, 04:16:41 pm »
Sent Bious~
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #252 on: July 29, 2015, 09:31:30 am »
@Bious not posting my LG. I see how it is :votebot:

Simple Machine

• White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #253 on: July 29, 2015, 02:03:58 pm »
Go Kool-Aid, Go!

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +705
« Reply #254 on: July 29, 2015, 02:40:25 pm »

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #255 on: July 30, 2015, 01:02:16 am »
Aidebit is the civ's only hope for end game. Or, trust in Cobalt.
:eli:

also, I really hope Cobalt is civ. The joy I would have over Cobalt just being a really shitty civ is phenomenal.
:eli: :eli:

OMG COBALT'S SWEARING ON BEYONCÉ'S CAREER
:eli: :eli: :eli: :eli: :eli: :eli: :eli: :eli: :eli: :eli:

I love how Forge was more focused on that than when I sweared on her daughter's life :skull:

Assuming Bious is telling the truth Des'll probably go like...

"Oh, so Cobalt was mafia".  He doesn't seem like the type to freak out over this stuff I think.
Nah, it'll probably be something like skull skull tombstone gaycat greenfacething.
You forgot sistren and hhhhh
I FUCKING SCREAMED :rip:

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #256 on: July 30, 2015, 01:10:52 am »
July 27th. Winnipeg, Canada
Don’t ask me how I remember where we are. This On the Run tour tests me. It tests every move I’ve ever made, every run I’ve ever sang. Every No, no, no, no, no and all the gotdamns.

I’m everywhere and nowhere.

May 5th blew up. Elevator this, divorce that. I knew that night when all that shit was going down that things in the Bey-Rock Nation were going to change. It’s not like Solange never beat on Jay before. It’s that we slipped up. We let it out and I say we because I stood there and played my role, played this part, knowing full well y’all would still come see me. Come see us.

The Beyhive isn’t a joke. You don’t have to claim us out loud. I know you know I’m the Queen of this shit. I let you wake up like this.

But still, I felt exposed, you know? Like for a moment my brand was out of my control. I control my name, my image. Don’t believe that “Jay is the puppet master” bullshit. That’s how they strip women like me of my power. Get it?

But right now, I can’t sleep. I called her and she still hasn’t called me back. I get it. We both have men and money that we have to dodge, stack, and just plain deal with to get to what we got to do. The reality is tho that everyone calls me back. Waiting is new. Waiting for her makes me bite my lip, drawing the contours of her body in thick black lines in my mind. Like ‘girl, are you eating something with that mouth of yours’? Can I feed you, please?

She has eight minutes to get back to me.

In eight minutes, I’ll cancel the jet I ordered and have on hold to fly her out to me. In eight minutes, I’ll forget the first time we met and the way her swollen lips tasted that night without paparazzi where no one caught us. No pics, so it didn’t happen anyway right?

That’s the way to survive in this world. Drop the excess baggage. Drop the want, the hurt onto a track, onto a curb. Wherever. Just get it off the skin.

Me and her have always talked about a collabo. Her eyes — bright, wide — would light the fuck up. I’d get that tight feeling in my stomach, the one where you might black out if you don’t get to touch the radiant person in front of you. You know that feeling? Yeah, I had it. I felt it through my gut, through my thighs, and so I didn’t act. I cut her off. I went on tour. I went on the run.

No collaborations. I put the walls up fast because what do you even do with those feelings when you’re wifed up, knocked up, famous as fuck, and scared of that much beauty in another person?

Four minutes. I know G4 pilots on a first name basis.

I’ve never just called her before tonight. I might never call her again.

She has four minutes.

I’d give her more time but I’m not in the habit of of giving that away. No freebies. No free for alls. No matter how much I want to give her all of me.

My phone vibrated against the glass coffee table.

Text message: Open the door, Mrs. Carter.

I froze. No one knew I was in this suite. The top three floors belong to the tour. Shit, we practically had the entire hotel but no one knew I was here. Like in suite 9481. Goosebumps on my arms turned into a dry mouth which turned into licked wet lips and me standing at the door, breathing hard.

“Onika?”

“Yeah. You opening or nah?”

Yes, the fuck I was opening. I wanted her mouth on my mouth. I wanted her to spit Monster-type bars on my flesh leaving no room for anyone to even breathe near me. These are my wants and yet, I called her for a Flawless remix.

I opened the door and we stared at each other. Holy Lord, the dimples on this girl kill me every time. And how is it that no one texted me that Nicki Minaj was in my hotel wearing denim cutoffs, 7″ black Louboutins, and a cutoff tank with my face on it?

I’mma fire everyone on my security team.

“I’m glad you’re here,” I said, flustered, buttoning up my buttons, trying to breathe.

Nicki pulled me in for a full body hug. Hips to hips. She smelled like red licorice and coconut oil. “Anything for you, Bey”. The minutes passed and I stood in her arms. Thighs weak, heart beating so fast, I wondered if I would have to be Beyoncé around her.

Maybe I didn’t need to be that person, maybe just Bey would be enough for her.

Cuz Onika’s enough for me.

As Cobalt slowly faded into post gay-coitus induced ecstasy, Nikki slowly reached over and smothered her to death with her booty-licious behind.

Cobalt died with a smile on her face.

Cobalt was Lynched!
Cobalt was: <insert role here>
'rbifdhgWEHIGSDFOBHQOWAFHIDGEFBIOHQAFSDVBOI PEIPSGDHB OJWQSGDPBD :skull:

@Synonym

This is just. I mean. You just made my life tbh. Nothing will ever surpass this moment. There will never be a death writeup for me better than this one.

THANK YOU FOR THIS TBH.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
« Reply #257 on: July 30, 2015, 06:24:52 am »
People get notified even if they are quoted in boards they don't have access to? That should get patched, if possible.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #258 on: July 30, 2015, 06:32:59 am »
@kaz

If you need more members, I'd like to join your league.

PM me your email.

Still waiting on 4 more people, which includes @Bious to sign up. That also included last years defending champ @The-Co-Jones who promised he was playing again.

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #259 on: July 30, 2015, 06:49:24 am »
PM me your email.

Still waiting on 4 more people, which includes @Bious to sign up. That also included last years defending champ @The-Co-Jones who promised he was playing again.

Scratch that, Co Jones is in..........

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #260 on: July 30, 2015, 03:01:02 pm »
That was fun while it lasted.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +789
« Reply #261 on: July 30, 2015, 04:11:45 pm »
'rbifdhgWEHIGSDFOBHQOWAFHIDGEFBIOHQAFSDVBOI PEIPSGDHB OJWQSGDPBD :skull:

@Synonym

This is just. I mean. You just made my life tbh. Nothing will ever surpass this moment. There will never be a death writeup for me better than this one.

THANK YOU FOR THIS TBH.
You can thank bious for not using it.

And you're welcome. I feel dirty even reading that so I guess that means it works?

I also now know more about Beyonce and Nikki then I am ever reasonably going to need to know.

Also, forge has double kills so she auto wins. If she targets aidebit his kill is blocked due to two kills targeting him. If he doesn't submit an action he's fucked.

Hurry the fuck up clip artists.

Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #262 on: July 30, 2015, 06:44:10 pm »
Maybe it's because I'm a piece of shit but I would shoot just to option select the game.

If they dont shoot, I win.
If they shoot, we both lose, but at least the other guy doesnt win.

Gamble with not shooting, high chance of loss.

Simple Machine

• White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #263 on: July 30, 2015, 07:52:45 pm »

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #264 on: July 30, 2015, 10:19:38 pm »
You can thank bious for not using it.

And you're welcome. I feel dirty even reading that so I guess that means it works?

I also now know more about Beyonce and Nikki then I am ever reasonably going to need to know.

Also, forge has double kills so she auto wins. If she targets aidebit his kill is blocked due to two kills targeting him. If he doesn't submit an action he's fucked.

Hurry the fuck up clip artists.

Blame descuffphoenix for making it pointless for me to post.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #265 on: July 31, 2015, 09:19:26 am »
Game over peeps. No one died!

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #266 on: August 02, 2015, 03:26:17 am »
When's the Salty Mafia chat made public? Skizzzgasm

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #267 on: August 02, 2015, 07:58:13 am »
When's the Salty Mafia chat made public? Skizzzgasm

It doesn't exist. We communicated via telepathy. Stay free.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #268 on: August 02, 2015, 09:04:02 am »
PJSalt