June 23, 2017, 03:20:36 pm

Author Topic: Jesus Toast Mafia V: Mirai Nikki - GAME OVER - NO CONTEST  (Read 74622 times)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +597
Jesus Toast Mafia V: Mirai Nikki - GAME OVER - NO CONTEST
« on: July 02, 2015, 01:00:13 pm »
Day 1 - The Fight to Become God

Deus sat on his throne, brooding. Matters had become most troublesome recently. Murmur, his small assistant, had been plotting something, he was certain, but he couldn't discover her plan. The fabric of reality itself had started unraveling, forcing Deus to constantly fix the leaks before they became a flood wiping away all that he had created. And worst of all, he was nearing his end. Exercising his . Contrary to popular belief, while Deus did hold the position of God, that title doesn't bestow unlimited power. So while he has the power to create anything, as he did this world, and his lifespan was extended a thousand times, he held no dominion over death. With his passing there would be no force to stop reality from collapsing in on itself, a fact that became all the clearer as his pinky finger crumbled away like a porcelain doll. He needed a replacement, a successor, to ensure order. He needed a being more powerful than Murmur who could keep an eye on her unknown plot. Unfortunately, in all his reign, Deus had created only Earth and the creatures on it. No humans were eligible for the task, and he hadn't faith that Murmur was trustworthy to run his universe.

At that moment, an idea formed in Deus' head. Throughout Earth's history, humans had adapted to overcome challenges that faced them. If there were no humans capable of ruling as God in his place, then he should create obstacles that would allow a human to obtain those qualities. A survival game, where the prize is godhood, would suffice to both incentivize the participants as well as allow them ample opportunities to evolve into his successor. To each contestant he would gift a unique form of foresight, to assist them in seeking out and hunting the others.

Deus looked upon the world and chose twelve contestants to play in his survival game. A schoolboy, his stalker, a serial killer, a police chief, a young genius, a cult leader, a pair of lovers, an orphanage matriarch, an explosive terrorist, a houndmaster, a wicked politician, and a masked vigilante. Others would play a part, Deus had no doubt, but his successor must be chosen from those twelve.
He summoned them and informed them of the contest they had been conscripted into. The gift of foresight took the form of diary entries from the user's cell phone. Similarly, the player's life was also tied to the phone. If it should be destroyed or rendered inoperable, the owner would immediately die. Murmur by his side, Deus could not warn them of her possible meddling, but she should be a minor distraction at worst. The contestants were not privy to each other's identities, but that wouldn't last long, Deus was certain. He officially began the game and dismissed them. His only major concern was that the game would not resolve before he expired, leaving a world without God until the game concluded. He had to trust that the prize of godhood would prove sufficient enough to spark haste in the twelve.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 1. Because it is the first day, the phase will be extended by 6 hours for a total of 42 hours. Night 1 will start at 9 AM on July 4th. This is in this long.

You can see the sign up thread here for rules and such.

With that, good luck and have fun!

Players
✰Alpha✰
Adam Levine
Augustus
Bious
Black Light
Cobalt
DrWilgy
Fruit Punch Samurai G
Gagarina
jasonC
kaz
Missing Person
quinn
Sig
Souther
Souza
Sumazndude
The-Co-Jones
vonvorto
XthAtGAm3RGuYX

Spoiler for Story Mode:
Day 1 - The lovers, Missing Person and TGG, die via lynch.
Night 1 - Murmur (Souther) was killed at night by the mafia, and Eleventh (Bious) revealed himself.
Day 2 - quinn was lynched, but The-Co-Jones died in his place as Mao. TCJ's allegiance was not revealed.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:36:08 pm by ForgeDigger »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
かえるおねがい!

c:

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
  • Rated: +23
Current Votes
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 01:00:16 pm »
No Vote(19):☆Alpha☆, Adam Levine, Augustus, Bious, Black Light, Cobalt, DrWilgy, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gagarina, jasonC, kaz, Missing Person, Quinn, Sig, Souza, Sumazndude, The-Co-Jones, vonvorto, XthAtGAm3RGuYX
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +37
Re: Jesus Toast Mafia V: Mirai Nikki - Day 1 - The Fight to Become God
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 01:01:12 pm »
First lynch Fuzz
Button Synergy

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 01:09:55 pm »
Yo.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 01:13:26 pm »
The day that I finally get internet at my house after switching providers, the game starts.

Votebot be praised

Black Light

• That Guy
  • Moldy Toast
  • Gravity? Oh, that nuisance. I never bother with it
  • Rated: +3
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 01:29:53 pm »
Alright so the day has begun, now we need to decide who our first lynch will be. Okay it's Fuzz. Moving on.
If you want something done right, hire a professional.

Gagarina

• Gathering Fire
  • Moldy Toast
  • Bored of the blonde
  • Rated: +2
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 01:36:52 pm »
Okay, is this gonna be mess? Mother give me mercy.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 01:38:39 pm »
Okay, is this gonna be mess? Mother give me mercy.

Asking for mercy already? Sounds like you are in a position of high stakes importance. Namely one at a numbers disadvantage.

Keeping my eye on you Gengar.

Gagarina

• Gathering Fire
  • Moldy Toast
  • Bored of the blonde
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 01:43:55 pm »
Bad guys only ask for mercy on a chopping block. I'm no on the one. :shifty:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +721
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 01:50:04 pm »
TGG, you are already putting more effort into this game than you did the last.  Good.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +217
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2015, 01:51:09 pm »
Are we lynching a GM? I wonder if that's legal. Also, I am most definitely not a doctor.
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

Black Light

• That Guy
  • Moldy Toast
  • Gravity? Oh, that nuisance. I never bother with it
  • Rated: +3
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2015, 01:54:18 pm »
Are we lynching a GM? I wonder if that's legal. Also, I am most definitely not a doctor.

Well Wilgy the only way to find out if it's legal is if we try.
If you want something done right, hire a professional.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2015, 02:00:15 pm »
TGG, you are already putting more effort into this game than you did the last.  Good.

The lack of internet for nearly a month recharged my mafia batteries. That and I had to sub out of a game on the Syndicate as a result and felt like shit for it, especialyl since the GM asked me to play in that game and then I bailed.

TGG is back and ready to go baby

The lack of Icege is also a plus
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +217
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2015, 02:18:03 pm »
Vote Registered For TGG
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

quinn

• Chimney Staxxx
  • Moldy Toast
  • Rated: +6
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2015, 02:19:33 pm »
gifs already. there is no escape.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2015, 02:22:12 pm »
Needs more posts.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2015, 02:22:53 pm »
Vote Registered For TGG

DrWigly is GUILTY

of not being a Bebop fan

gifs already. there is no escape.

Relax. Outside of my Von Karma sprites I dont use them all that frequently.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2015, 02:30:18 pm »
No Vote(18):☆Alpha☆, Adam Levine, Augustus, Bious, Black Light, Cobalt, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gagarina, jasonC, kaz, Missing Person, Quinn, Sig, Souza, Sumazndude, The-Co-Jones, vonvorto, XthAtGAm3RGuYX
XthAtGAm3RGuYX(1):DrWilgy

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +71
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2015, 03:14:17 pm »
Hello.

I am town.

Vote Registered For Augustus
"If you defy me, only horror awaits you; unimaginable and infinitely painful. Hear me that is no mere promise, but a curse."

fontisian's #1 fan

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2015, 03:30:14 pm »
No Vote(17):☆Alpha☆, Adam Levine, Augustus, Bious, Black Light, Cobalt, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gagarina, jasonC, kaz, Missing Person, Quinn, Sig, Souza, Sumazndude, The-Co-Jones, XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Augustus(1):vonvorto

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2015, 03:34:06 pm »
Also, I work 9-5 EST basically every day and will never be able to play during that window of time.
"If you defy me, only horror awaits you; unimaginable and infinitely painful. Hear me that is no mere promise, but a curse."

fontisian's #1 fan

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +700
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2015, 04:12:09 pm »
Vote Registered For No Lynch

Hello peeps.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2015, 04:30:17 pm »
No Vote(16):☆Alpha☆, Adam Levine, Augustus, Black Light, Cobalt, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gagarina, jasonC, kaz, Missing Person, Quinn, Sig, Souza, Sumazndude, The-Co-Jones, XthAtGAm3RGuYX
No Lynch(1):Bious

Gagarina

• Gathering Fire
  • Moldy Toast
  • Bored of the blonde
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2015, 04:46:42 pm »
Vote Registered For Souza

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2015, 05:00:18 pm »
No Vote(15):☆Alpha☆, Adam Levine, Augustus, Black Light, Cobalt, Fruit Punch Samurai G, jasonC, kaz, Missing Person, Quinn, Sig, Souza, Sumazndude, The-Co-Jones, XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Souza(1):Gagarina

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2015, 05:06:15 pm »
wow, 4 votes already submitted
Button Synergy

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2015, 05:18:42 pm »
Gotta go fast.

fontisian's #1 fan

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2015, 05:26:27 pm »
wow, 4 votes already submitted

3 actually.

But the consecutive drive by votes are bothering me

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2015, 05:27:45 pm »
Some explaining would help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Button Synergy

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2015, 05:27:54 pm »

Button Synergy

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2015, 05:34:41 pm »

First lynch Fuzz

Waht?

Way to jokey-jokey for you on ground floor, SAD.

Asking for mercy already? Sounds like you are in a position of high stakes importance. Namely one at a numbers disadvantage.

Keeping my eye on you Gengar.

Why is this of importance TGG?

I don't see nothing but null out of that.

Yeah this, this is a really trigger happy group to be on the first page, and let's not forget how ridiculous the trigger happy people were last game, put it between a civ and a civ power role.

These TROLLOLOLOLOLO votes are terribad.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2015, 05:37:58 pm »
What? This site doesn't have a random voting phase? How boring.

I voted for Augustus because he wanted people to post but did absolutely nothing about it.

Also, No Lynch votes on Day 1 are bad and should not be a thing.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

fontisian's #1 fan

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2015, 05:42:39 pm »
Missing Person, why are you trying to discourage people from voting?

fontisian's #1 fan

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2015, 05:43:04 pm »
What? This site doesn't have a random voting phase? How boring.

If you're not attempting to scumhunt, YES even on day 1, then you're only making the mafia's job of hiding in the shadows of confusion all that much easier.
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2015, 05:43:46 pm »
Missing Person, why are you trying to discourage people from voting?

There is nothing wrong with voting inherently.

There is something wrong with random votes that no one is giving a reason for.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2015, 05:44:25 pm »
The randomness is not inherently scummy, but it is bad policy, because it lets the scum blend in easier.

Make them work for it.

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2015, 05:47:24 pm »
No, it doesn't, because RVS typically only lasts for a couple of pages. It's relaxing, fun, and casual (or at least should be).

Vote Registered For Missing Person

Start scumhunting, then. You think the votes are bad so far -- why? Are any of them striking you as scum?

fontisian's #1 fan

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2015, 05:54:06 pm »
No, it doesn't, because RVS typically only lasts for a couple of pages. It's relaxing, fun, and casual (or at least should be).

Vote Registered For Missing Person

Start scumhunting, then. You think the votes are bad so far -- why? Are any of them striking you as scum?

Yeah actually does.

Here's who I think is scum so far.

Vote Registered For vonvorto

Followed by SAD.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +721
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2015, 05:54:32 pm »
SAD is active way earlier than usual.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2015, 05:55:01 pm »
No, it doesn't,

You think it dont be like it is, but it do.

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2015, 05:56:05 pm »
So you think RVS votes are bad but choose not to scumhunt those bad votes, and now you're OMGUS'ing without giving a reason, something you just declared bad.

More votes on MP, please.

fontisian's #1 fan

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2015, 05:56:28 pm »
And I'm not going to parrot why I think the voting pattern so far is bad.

I think I've already made it obvious.  If you can't read that then you don't want to.

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2015, 05:56:54 pm »
You think it dont be like it is, but it do.

The majority of RVS votes have no actual relevance, and in fact does come in handy for catching scum once people flip.

fontisian's #1 fan

vonvorto

• Witch Hunter
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2015, 05:57:34 pm »
And I'm not going to parrot why I think the voting pattern so far is bad.

I think I've already made it obvious.  If you can't read that then you don't want to.

Bzzzt. 'It's obvious so I'm not going to answer' is not an answer. It just makes it look like you're incapable of answering.

fontisian's #1 fan

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2015, 05:58:58 pm »
So you think RVS votes are bad but choose not to scumhunt those bad votes, and now you're OMGUS'ing without giving a reason, something you just declared bad.

More votes on MP, please.

Nigga please.

This is not a OMGUS vote, this is an "OMG I want these random votes to mask the fact that I voted for Augustus on bullshit reasons" vote.

It's only been 5 hours since the game started.  Grab a Snickers.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2015, 05:59:31 pm »
Bzzzt. 'It's obvious so I'm not going to answer' is not an answer. It just makes it look like you're incapable of answering.

I answered you before you even asked the damn question.

Where Chief at with his reading comprehension book?

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2015, 06:00:15 pm »
No Vote(14):☆Alpha☆, Adam Levine, Augustus, Black Light, Cobalt, Fruit Punch Samurai G, jasonC, kaz, Quinn, Sig, Souza, Sumazndude, The-Co-Jones, XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Souza(1):Gagarina
vonvorto(1):Missing Person
Missing Person(1):vonvorto

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2015, 06:01:23 pm »
The majority of RVS votes have no actual relevance, and in fact does come in handy for catching scum once people flip.

What is RVS? Im not familiar with that acronym.

Anyway, it's not always practical, but random day one votes do give people a place to hide. "I dont know what to do so I'll just vote here lulz sry k thx bai."
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2015, 06:01:25 pm »
Actually, I only said first because I was hanging out with Forge and Fuzz and ti mess with Alpha. I knew the thread was coming out when I spoke to Fuzz today.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Button Synergy

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2015, 06:01:38 pm »
Actually, I only said first because I was hanging out with Forge and Fuzz and ti mess with Alpha. I knew the thread was coming out when I spoke to Fuzz today.

Button Synergy