June 25, 2017, 10:14:02 am

Author Topic: DEAD END Lounge  (Read 6224 times)

The-Co-Jones

• Not a mindless drone...
  • Moldy Toast
  • Hyper Sodium Toast
  • Rated: +5
Re: DEAD END Lounge
« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2015, 11:08:01 am »
Why is it that I just randomly call out a member as mafia early on and it turns out to be true???

Well, here in JTM, it was first mentioning Cobalt, then The Chief in the second game, now Augustus..

Then everyone dismisses old game data lol
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
When I see a quote worth taking, it'll end up here.

Where's the obligatory yaoi bious & fuzz writeup?

The-Co-Jones

• Not a mindless drone...
  • Moldy Toast
  • Hyper Sodium Toast
  • Rated: +5
« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2015, 11:09:21 am »
I wish I were more active here but I can't seem to get used to JTM yet.. Probably because I got used to the clusterfuck that was SRK  :votebot:
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
When I see a quote worth taking, it'll end up here.

Where's the obligatory yaoi bious & fuzz writeup?

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +597
« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2015, 11:16:40 am »
It's just for fun at this point, honestly.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +777
« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2015, 02:34:25 pm »
I made the right choice.
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2015, 09:27:29 am »
Can someone please explain to me the psychology behind letting Auggy pull a "I AM TOTES CHANGING MY STYLE THIS GAME - NOTHING TO SEE HERE!" without a "Day 1 Lynch on Principle"?

The style change started the previous game. I had said that.

Although I actually could not keep my composure this game and maintain it. Too much stupidity was going on. Yeah, people suspected me, but I felt like it was for all the wrong reasons.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 09:28:32 am by Augustus »

Souther

• White Toast
  • Rated: +161
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2015, 09:32:20 am »

Although I actually could not keep my composure this game and keep it up. Too much stupidity was going on. Yeah, people suspected me, but I felt like it was for all the wrong reasons.
Usually, when I have a perfect bulldog on someone, it is not something they can understand the why of.

It is a matter of hard reads manifest of subtle minutiae.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2015, 09:32:40 am »

Although I actually could not keep my composure this game and keep it up. Too much stupidity was going on. Yeah, people suspected me, but I felt like it was for all the wrong reasons.
Usually, when I have a perfect bulldog on someone, it is not something they can understand the why of.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2015, 09:33:27 am »

Although I actually could not keep my composure this game and maintain it. Too much stupidity was going on. Yeah, people suspected me, but I felt like it was for all the wrong reasons.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2015, 09:46:36 am »
Nah, I wasn't talking about you; I was talking about pretty much everyone but you. I couldn't follow their logic at all.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #109 on: July 09, 2015, 09:47:50 am »
Nah, I wasn't talking about you; I was talking about pretty much everyone but you. I couldn't follow their logic at all.

Word.

Also: Fuck Tapatalk.

Three ways. :/

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #110 on: July 09, 2015, 11:03:58 am »

Evidently it is due his play originating from somewhere other than the cistern of the sistren.

Meaning the septic tank backed up into our game.

:skull:
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +777
« Reply #111 on: July 09, 2015, 03:52:17 pm »
Too much stupidity was going on. Yeah, people suspected me, but I felt like it was for all the wrong reasons.

NOT MUCH FUN WHEN YOU'RE ON THE RECEIVING END, IS IT MOTHERFUCKER?

This shit right here  is what I've been saying forever.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.