December 15, 2017, 05:20:08 pm

Author Topic: Jesus Toast Mafia V: Mirai Nikki Lover's Lounge  (Read 3201 times)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +624
Jesus Toast Mafia V: Mirai Nikki Lover's Lounge
« on: July 01, 2015, 02:57:45 pm »
Welcome to the Lover's lounge, you two. TGG is the woman in the relationship, and MP wears the pants.

Have at it.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
かえるおねがい!

c:

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
Re: Jesus Toast Mafia V: Mirai Nikki Lover's Lounge
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 03:04:02 pm »
I mean really this is fucking hilarious.

After the incident last game, where Icege accused me of advocating rape, in the following game I land the role of the character who got raped.

Truly the irony is legendary.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 03:10:16 pm »
MP what allegiance did you get bruh? If you got mafia I can help in your guy's schemes.

IF you got mafia the only way we can win is if mafia wins.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 06:39:48 pm »
I'm also civilian if you are.

So basically we have to survive and make baller reads.

We're two similar players but we attack from different angles so we have to maintain that in the game thread. I'll need to play at you like always.

I may be silent for a bit. I'm waiting for my flight to Korea.

¿Soy Ron Burgundy?

"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 06:40:38 pm »
TGG could you copy the url for my door jump gif in here so I can prepare my first post?

¿Soy Ron Burgundy?

"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 08:20:01 pm »
Ill see about it tomorrow. That would be a pain on my shittty phone.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 06:11:00 am »
Also I am civilian too.

Honestly I'm gonna put some heat on Cobalt early of he gives me any ammo. He cracks easily under a little pressure. Almost in every game. He doesn't always Mafia slip when he does, but he might say something without thinking in through completely.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 06:11:33 am »
I can actually do it now that I'm on my laptop.  Just got to my new place in Seoul.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 09:26:01 am »
 we could be at an advantage here since we know that the other 7th is civ especially considering that synonym can't be Mafia since he isn't playing. We can concentrate on the actual bad dudes. We need to pay real close attention to the new blood though. This could be a really good role as long as we don't get ourselves killed.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 05:28:50 pm »
I have historically played bad in games with a lot of new players.  So we're going to have be really smart here.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2015, 05:56:52 pm »
Yeah I dont think I've ever seen a game here with this many fresh faces all at once. Vonvorto seems like he's going to be a pain in the ass and largely noncompliant regardless of current circumstances

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2015, 06:03:20 pm »
I'm not necessarily sold that vonvorto is mafia at this point.

Mainly if he's civ, the spat will keep two civs alive for sure.

If a bandwagon raises on him, and he flips mafia, then I am 100% lock clear, which means I may not last long unless the medic stays on me.

If somehow I get lynched, then OMGWTF.

The first two are most likely than the last one.

What are you thinking other than that?  What do you think of SAD so far?

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2015, 06:26:58 pm »
The fact that he actually showed up on day one was rather surprising. Then again Last Guardian and FF7 remake happened at E3 so I guess this is the year of the impossible.

I dont really have a mafia read on vonvorto right now. Just seems like shitty civ play to stir shit up but his arguments are largely unappealing to me at the moment.

I never agree with your parameters for lock clear status. If he flips mafia it could have easily been a mafia-mafia spat to make one of you look better if the other dies. Had I not already known you were civ in that scenario, I would not be sold on your innocence by that occurrence alone.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2015, 07:59:28 am »
I really hope vonvorto fucks up in his role discussion. It will be easy for mafia to slip this game during discussion since no roles are guaranteed to be civ or mafia

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2015, 08:02:12 am »
For the record, if one of us gets outed as a lover, the other one CANNOT roleclaim in any circumstance. Assuming we have a medic, they cant night protect both of us at the same time. Once both of us are outed, mafia are guaranteed to kill both of us by hitting one or the other.

Maybe if we are in a lynch or lose scenario where there is one mafia left, and claiming would narrow the pool of targets. That would be the only acceptable time for us to claim

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2015, 08:36:05 am »
I'm wondering about that.  I would probably only claim if I'm about to get mislynched.  This is a distinct possibility this phase but I'm also trying to stir up dissension since people are always so scared to lynch me when I'm slinging my dick around.

Hopefully that works.  kaz isn't playing, is he?

vonvorto might get a stay if I see something scummier soon.  I'm not liking Augustus just because he seems too wishy washy, and that's usually bad with him.

Bious also being blaze so early makes me not like him.

Who are you looking at most right now?

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2015, 08:53:45 am »
Mostly vonvorto and Bious but those are gut reads. Nothing concrete day one as usual.

Hopefully we last long enough for me to get my godlike vote analyses underway to call out some mafia

testing kappa Kappa

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2015, 09:00:44 am »
Awesome.

Anyway, do you remember any of what Augustus did Day 1 last game?  I know you were busy on TS at that time, and also checked out at some point in my game.

But I honestly remember jack shit thanks to that bitchassness so I honestly don't remember if people believed he was off and if he at least was scumhunting day 1.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2015, 09:07:02 am »
I remember fuck all about that game dude. I lost interest in it very early on due to retards positively clogging the thread and then Icege being an all around general faggot until he DQ'd. I really just came in to place a vote during day phase and that was it.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2015, 03:22:47 pm »
Well I feel like I am being a convincing civ. Do something about this vote count of yours senpai. I'd much rather not be killed pre day 2 like I was in my very first game.

Though I will say if somebody leads a lynch on either of us, the death of both of us combined will make that player look really fucking retarded and hurt their universal civ cred indefinitely.

I wonder how much ego we can fill this thread with before the thread itself bursts out into public view from the stress of containing it.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2015, 07:13:31 am »
Congratulations Jesus Toast Mafia. All of you are fucking garbage.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2015, 11:29:34 am »
If somehow I get lynched, then OMGWTF.
Kek
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +707
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2015, 02:43:04 pm »
LOLOLOLOLOL :votebot: :votebot: Skizzzgasm

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +795
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2015, 03:54:17 pm »
we could be at an advantage here since we know that the other 7th is civ especially considering that synonym can't be Mafia since he isn't playing.

:votebot:
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.