June 25, 2017, 10:21:31 pm

Author Topic: Jesus Toast Mafia V: Mirai Nikki -Sign-Up Thread-  (Read 11614 times)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +597
Jesus Toast Mafia V: Mirai Nikki -Sign-Up Thread-
« on: June 24, 2015, 05:04:19 pm »
Welcome to JTM's fifth installment of mafia games! This one's gonna be hectic, so sit tight and get ready for some role madness.

Theme
The god of time and space, Deus Ex Machina, is dying. To find his rightful successor, he holds a last-man-standing competition between twelve anonymous people with varying walks of life. This isn't your everyday battle royale, though - each contestant has been giving the ability to see into the future with their cellphones! Team up with your friends to ensure that the world doesn't fall into the wrong hands, or to ensure that it does.

General Game Idea(if you're new to mafia)
(stolen from MP)
20 people get thrown into a situation where you don't know who to trust. Each day the civilians get together and decide to kill somebody, to try and find the mafia. After a vote, the person with the most votes is killed by the civilians. At night, everyone goes back to their beds to sleep, and the mafia get their turn to kill people. If the mafia have the same amount of people as the civilians, they win the game. If the civilians kill all the mafia, they win. You win or lose as a team, not individually, so do your best to help your team out!

Roles
Unlike normal mafia, mafia roles aren't predetermined from the start. As you'll see below, all (but one) role has both a mafia ability and a civilian ability. What role is what alliance will be decided randomly.

Spoiler for Roles:

Spoiler for First:
Civilian:
Indiscriminate Tracker-
Each night, you will randomly learn a role’s identity.

Mafia:
Enforcer-
Each night, you can nullify a player’s action. Nullified actions cannot be tracked.

Spoiler for Second:
Civilian/Mafia:
One-sided Lover-
Begins the game knowing First’s identity, but not his allegiance. At night, you will learn what player First targeted. If First dies by lynch, you will become crazy. If First dies at night, you will kill whoever killed First. You investigate guilty after First dies.

Spoiler for Crazy Second:
Third Party:
Serial Killer -
Every night, you can choose a target to kill.

You can only win by being the last player standing.

You can only die by lynch.

You will investigate guilty.

Spoiler for Third:
Civilian:
Veteran-
You have 3 stocks. At night, you can choose to go on alert. While on alert, any roles that target you will die, and you will survive. This includes the mafia kill.

Mafia:
Cleaner-
You have 3 stocks. At night, you can target a player. If that player dies, their role and alignment will not be revealed.

Spoiler for Fourth:
Civilian:
Public Servant-
Choose 1 target at night. If that person would die, they will be saved. This will be reflected in the Write Up.

Mafia:
Forger-
Choose 1 player at night. If investigated by Akise, the player will come up as the opposite alliance.

Spoiler for Fifth:
Civilian:
Poisoner-
2 stocks. At night, you may choose to infect someone with poison. They will die a complete cycle later. This circumvents the cop’s protection. Only the poisoned will be notified.

Mafia:
Sinister Orphan-
Will always investigate innocent, even if forged.

Spoiler for Sixth:
Civilian:
Lookout-
Choose a player at night. You will receive a list of players that targeted that player that night.

Mafia:
Clairvoyant-
1 time use: At night, you will learn every player that targeted the mafia that night.

Spoiler for Seventh Female:
Civilian/Mafia:
Lover -
You will start the game in a PM with Seventh - Male. If he dies, so will you.

If you are mafia and he is civilian: If the mafia would win, he will become mafia. This works the same if he is mafia and you are civilian. This only applies if you are alive.

Spoiler for Seventh Male:
Civilian/Mafia:
Lover -
You will start the game in a PM with Seventh - Female. If she dies, so will you.

If you are mafia and she is civilian: If the mafia would win, she will become mafia. This works the same if she is mafia and you are civilian. This only applies if you are alive.

Spoiler for Eighth:
Civilian/Mafia:
Big Mama-
You begin the game in a Propagation PM with Orin. If Orin finds an eligible player, that player is added to the Propagation PM and their role is changed to include the same ability as Orin’s. Propagated players’ affiliations are changed to 8th’s until she dies.* The player’s role will not be revealed in the PM. The Propagated players will not be told their new affiliation.

* If you are mafia, Propagated players will not be added to the Mafia PM.

Spoiler for Orin:
Civilian/Mafia:
Mama’s Little Helper-
You begin the game in a Propagation PM with Eighth. If you are mafia, you will not be added to the mafia PM. At night, you can investigate a player to see if they are a non-numbered role*. While Eighth is alive, you will have the same alliance as her. While Eighth is dead, you are a civilian.

* This includes Akise, Nishijima, Mao, Hinata, Kousaka, and Murmur.

Spoiler for Ninth:
Civilian/Mafia:
Bomb-
If you’re killed at night, you will kill whoever killed you. If you’re lynched, you will have until the end of the night phase to submit the name of someone who voted for you. That player will be killed. This circumvents medic protection.

Spoiler for Tenth:
Civilian/Mafia:
Dog Trainer-
On day 1, you can send dogs out to track 1 player for the rest of the game. You will learn of:
* anyone who visits your target at night
* anyone who your target visits at night
* any messages sent from the target (not including action PMs)

Spoiler for Eleventh:
The Watcher-
At the end of the night, you will receive a copy of 1 random message which was sent this night by someone who is not on your team. This does not include PMs sent to the GM (or action PMs).

Civilian:
Mayor-
At night, you can decide if you want to reveal yourself the next day. You cannot be killed by lynch when revealed. While revealed, your vote counts for 3 instead of 1.

Mafia
Mastermind-
You start with 1 stock. At night, you can use a stock to learn what role targeted what player this night. Stocks are earned when another fellow mafia dies.

Spoiler for Twelfth:
Civilian:
Vigilante of Justice-
Each night after the first, you may choose to kill a player. After killing 2 civilians, you will die of guilt at the end of the next day.

Mafia:
Hypnotist-
At night, you can hypnotize someone and change their target.

Spoiler for Akise:
You will always be civilian, even if you are recruited by Eighth.

Civilian:
Detective-
Each night, you can choose a player to be investigated. The result will be “Innocent” for civilians and “Guilty” for mafia. If Fourth (or Nishijima) protects either you or your target, the result will be “Inconclusive.”

Spoiler for Nishijima:
Civilian:
Part-Time Public Servant-Your role is the same as Fourth’s. However, if Fourth is civilian, your actions are always nullified. Roles cannot track you if your actions are nullified. You and Fourth cannot both be mafia.

Mafia:
Inside Job -
You have 2 stocks. You can use a stock at night to thwart the medic protection as though it never happened.
Note: if Nishijima would become mafia through Eighth, his role will not change.

Spoiler for Mao:
Civilian/Mafia:
Sacrificial Lover-
If Hinata would die, you will die in her place. This does not reveal your alignment or Hinata’s

Spoiler for Hinata:
Civilian/Mafia:
Inspiration-
You have one stock. At any time during the game, you may choose to give a specific role another stock. This will occur at the end of the next phase, after all other actions have been completed.

Spoiler for Kousaka:
Civilian/Mafia:
Roleless

Spoiler for Third Party - Murmur:
Third Party:
Jester-
You only win if you are lynched.

If you are recruited by Eighth, you can still win by getting lynched in addition to your new allegiance’s win condition.

Spoiler for Order of Actions:
Tenth's Dog -> Twelfth's hypnosis -> First's enforce -> Fourth's Forger -> Akise's Investigation -> Nishijima's Inside Job -> Fifth's Poison -> Ninth's Bomb -> Fourth's Public Servant/Nishijima's Part-Time Public Servant -> Third's Cleaner-> Crazy Second's kill -> Twelfth's Vigilante of Justice -> Mafia kill -> Third's Veteran -> Hinata -> Mao -> Orin -> First's Tracker/Second's One-way Lover/Eleventh's Mastermind -> Sixth's Clairvoyance/Sixth's Lookout -> Eleventh's Watcher

NOTE: These cards are the extended role cards. When I send out roles, I will send out the simplified role cards. Simplified role cards will not contain an ability you cannot use. For example, if First is civilian, the role card I send out will only have his civilian ability on it.

As I said before, the mafia will be chosen randomly. The mafia leader and who will get control when that leader dies will also be chosen randomly. At night, the mafia leader will choose who to send to do the kill.

Phases
more stuff I stole from MP
The game will cycle between day phase and night phase. In order to keep things consistent, we will be running a 48 hour cycle split into 2 phases, which will always start/stop at the same time.

Day phase will last 36 hours. (9AM to 9PM CST) During this phase, players must decide who they want to lynch. All votes done via VoteBot. People with day abilities must PM their choices by the end of the day phase.

Players who do not submit their lynch vote before the deadline two day phases in a row will be DQ'd.  They will be listed as dead, and their role revealed.

Night phase will last 12 hours. (9PM to 9AM CST) During this phase, the mafia must decide who they want to kill. People with night actions must PM their choices before the deadline.

Talking is allowed during all phases.

Votes
We will be using JTM's kid-tested-mother-approved VoteBot. To use VoteBot, use the format below:

Code: [Select]
[v]ForgeDigger[/v]
When you die, your allegiance as well as your role will be revealed (unless there's a special case).

If you do not vote in two consecutive day phases, you will be dq'd and have your role revealed.

During this game, tie votes will not result in No Lynch. When a tie vote happens, I will publicly roll a dice with however many sides the tie contains, and call which number will result in which lynch.  In which case, I will then provide the write-up.

Ex:

There is a tie between RadicalFuzz, Augustus, and Synonym.

I will now roll a die.  If I roll a 1, RadicalFuzz is lynched. If I roll a 2, Augustus is lynched.  If I roll a 3, Synonym is lynched.

[img]http://jesustoastmafia.com/Themes/Orange_Line-k/images/dice_warn.gif[/img] [color=red][b]This dice roll has been tampered with![/b][/color]
Rolled 1d3 : 3, total 3

Last Gasps
There are no Last Gasps in this game.

Common Sense Rules - Please Read
stolen from MP

1) Do not edit ANY POSTS.  Period.  For any reason.  Do not ask us to verify with mods that you did not have any malicious intent in editing your posts, we will not do it.  Do not provide me with any photographic evidence of your edits.  There are going to be no warnings this time, just DQ's.  Habitual editors will be banned.  We have had this BS happen way too much during these last two games.  If you have anything to add, or any clarifications to typos to make, or a broken image/link in your post, create a new post to address it.

2) Do not PM anyone playing the game.  If you are mafia, keep your PMs in the mafia conversation.  If you're one of the lovers, keep your PMs inside the Lovers conversation.  You should not be PMing anyone else if you are them, and if you aren't, you have no business using the PM inbox at all regarding this game.  If you have any questions regarding gameplay, PM me.  If someone PMs you that shouldn't be, do not mention it in the thread, just PM me with the the contents of it.  PM'ing once will result in a DQ.  Habitually doing so will result in a ban.  (Things not game related will not result in any penalty, but to keep the integrity of the game, if someone playing PMs you, please report it to me.)

3) No coaching after you're dead.  This includes outside of SRK.  I don't care what format you're thinking of using, be it Battle.net, AIM, MSN, Skype, Smoke Signals, Texts, Morse Code.  Don't do it.  Also, because this has happened recently, I will not verify any of your hunches after you die.  Keep it to yourself, take it to the Loser's Lounge, if someone shares information they know, don't bring it to anyone else's attention that's still in the game.  If someone does this, PM me with the proof, and that person will face a ban.

4) No discussing or plotting to break or bend the rules in your PMs, lovers and mafia. I'll be in those conversations anyway, so that should go without saying.  But just in case you think you can do it while I'm sleeping, think again.  If you start discussing something that I don't immediately catch, and that action is taken, once I find out, the perpetrator of the act and the instigator will both receive bans and DQs.

5) If you are lovers or mafia, you will not be allowed into the Loser's Lounge until you leave the PM conversation after you die.  It's not entirely clear on how you do this by looking at it, but upon your death, simply click "Delete Conversation" on the left-hand side of the screen.  This will only delete it on your end, and no one else's.

6) Do not try to get removed from the game after it already starts, or try to break the rules to get DQ'd. If something super unexpected happens, I'll try to be reasonable, but overall, if you know you're going to be busy, and unable to play at all, don't sign up.  If you suddenly see a full schedule hit your plate just before we start, ask me to take your name off the list, and I'll put in an alternate.  After we start, I'm not going to take your name off unless you have a really good reason, and I can find an alternate to take your place.  Otherwise, don't deliberately break a rule just to get a DQ.  You will not just get a DQ, but banned.

7) Do not post any PMs, even as a joke.  If you are going to make an image joke regarding PMs, at least make it obvious that it's a joke (e.g. make it using MSPaint.)

8) English only in game.  No foreign languages or encrypted posts are allowed.  This prevents the open flow of information.  I will make certain exceptions for certain foreign words that have entered the English vernacular, such as "Hasta la vista," or "Por que?" but an entire post in a foreign language will not be permitted.

9) No making wagers in game. This wagering JTM accounts or self-bans is not going to fly anymore, period. Don't do it, I will DQ you if you do.

10) Cut the personal attacks out.  There is a line between in-game shit talk and gamesmanship, and just being a dickhead and being hateful other players.  This is starting to get out of hand.  If I tell you to curb it, just do it.  Keep it up, and enjoy a DQ.

There will be 20 players, one for each role. 4 roles will be chosen randomly for the mafia. Keep in mind that this could be Eighth, which would result in there being 5 mafia.
20 players
4~5 Mafia
1~2 Third Party

Current Sign Ups
  • ☆Alpha☆
  • DrWiggly
  • Missing Person
  • jasonC
  • Augustus
  • Sig
  • The Co-Jones
  • Cobalt
  • Souza
  • Bious
  • Gagarina
  • vonvorto
  • quinn
  • Fruit Punch Samurai G
  • kaz
  • Adam Levine
  • Sumazndude
  • Souther
  • Black Light

Alternates
  • The Chief
  • descuffphoenix
We'll figure out a starting date as soon as we have enough people.

Changes made to OP since the start date:
Spoiler for Hiden:
- OP was fixed to say that only votes will only be accepted via VoteBot
*NEW* - Eighth's and Orin's role cards were clarified. Orin will not start in the mafia PM if Eighth is mafia, and Propagated players will not be told their alliance if they are recruited. If they are mafia, they will not be added to the mafia PM either.
*NEW* - Fixed Sevenths' role cards so that they must be alive to convert.
*NEW* - Specified that players will be given simplified role cards. This means that if they are mafia, the text on their role card will not have a civilian ability on it and vice versa. Ex: If First is civilian, the only text on his role card will be:
Civilian:
Indiscriminate Tracker-
Each night, you will randomly learn a role’s identity.
*NEW - Added a note to Nishijima's role (not on the card) to clarify what would happen if he were Civilian and then converted into a mafia by Eighth. His role will not change if he becomes mafia this way.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 08:11:19 am by ForgeDigger »
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1880
Re: Jesus Toast Mafia V: Mirai Nikki -Sign-Up Thread-
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 05:30:36 pm »
In.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 05:43:35 pm »
How is it girl? Aren't I cool? ...

:votebot: In :votebot:
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +368
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 06:00:01 pm »
Wilgy I have a feeling you're going to appreciate 12th's rolecard after quoting that specific line.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 06:05:31 pm »
Yeeee
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 06:16:43 pm »
In.

I'm coming after Chief's ELO.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +722
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 06:26:54 pm »
Sign me up.

If the lovers are a civilian / mafia pair...does the civilian lover automatically win no matter what happens?

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 06:37:23 pm »
Sign me up.

If the lovers are a civilian / mafia pair...does the civilian lover automatically win no matter what happens?
I wouldn't say "no matter what" exactly.  The civilian lover needs the mafia lover in order to win with the mafia.

I should probably clarify in the card to specify that they need to be alive to change alliances.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Jefferson Reed

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +13
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 03:33:12 am »
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2015, 03:38:21 am »
I'm utterly confused Forge.

I want to play, but I guess I don't understand how so many roles say mafia/civilian yet I think somewhere else in the write up you said, there's only 4-5 mafia which will be chosen randomly. Are you also saying that out of all these roles you've made, that certain ones will also be randomly selected?

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2015, 05:42:15 am »
I'm utterly confused Forge.

I want to play, but I guess I don't understand how so many roles say mafia/civilian yet I think somewhere else in the write up you said, there's only 4-5 mafia which will be chosen randomly. Are you also saying that out of all these roles you've made, that certain ones will also be randomly selected?
If I understand you correctly, yes. Before roles are assigned, which roles are mafia will be randomly selected. So, for example:
Rolled 4d20 : 6, 1, 12, 18This means that Sixth, First, Twelfth, and Hinata are mafia; they keep their mafia abilities only. Everyone else keeps only their civilian abilities.

Let's focus on Hinata. Her ability works whether she's mafia or she's civilian, so her role doesn't change dependent on her alliance. Meanwhile, First has one ability if he's civilian, and a different ability if he's mafia. He loses his civilian ability when he's mafia, and similarly only has his mafia ability when he's mafia.

It's important to note, too, that if Nishijima(the only non-numbered role that has independent mafia and civ abilities) is recruited by Eighth, his role will change to match her alliance.

Does that answer your question?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 05:48:08 am by ForgeDigger »
かえるおねがい!

c:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2015, 06:12:51 am »
Let it be known that I was Fourth to sign up.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2015, 06:16:58 am »
In.

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2015, 06:36:32 am »
If I understand you correctly, yes. Before roles are assigned, which roles are mafia will be randomly selected. So, for example:
Rolled 4d20 : 6, 1, 12, 18This means that Sixth, First, Twelfth, and Hinata are mafia; they keep their mafia abilities only. Everyone else keeps only their civilian abilities.

Let's focus on Hinata. Her ability works whether she's mafia or she's civilian, so her role doesn't change dependent on her alliance. Meanwhile, First has one ability if he's civilian, and a different ability if he's mafia. He loses his civilian ability when he's mafia, and similarly only has his mafia ability when he's mafia.

It's important to note, too, that if Nishijima(the only non-numbered role that has independent mafia and civ abilities) is recruited by Eighth, his role will change to match her alliance.

Does that answer your question?

I suppose so.

Question.

How do you plan on handling people who sign up who don't fulfill obligations to the game, and is there a possible concern that the game might be too civ heavy with only 5 mafia at the most?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2015, 07:09:08 am »
I feel like 20 players where you have 5 mafia and 2 third party is already a tough ratio.  That's about 2 civs per non-civ.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2015, 07:15:12 am »
There's a only a possibility of there being 5. Only 4 roles will be chosen for mafia. I think it's an okay ratio.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2015, 07:22:46 am »
Mafia is typically at a disadvantage in this type of game just because there are so many civilian abilities they have to deal with. If anything, five should be their starting number.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2015, 07:23:26 am »
I'll be the Fifth mafia.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2015, 08:02:41 am »
Got a slight error in the OP.

You're saying votes will be done privately through PM, then later, it says you'll be using Vote Bot.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2015, 08:04:20 am »
Also, let me make sure I follow:

If First is lynched Second turns from whatever her alignment is to the third party SK, right?

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2015, 12:42:04 pm »
Seeing Second on mafia and First on Civ would be interesting. Do they kill first, knowing who he is, and leave Second to become an SK?

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2015, 02:10:12 pm »
Mafia is typically at a disadvantage in this type of game just because there are so many civilian abilities they have to deal with. If anything, five should be their starting number.
I disagree. If the starting number of mafia were 5, they could win by day 2 with the under the right conditions. I'm thinking of like the best case scenario for the mafia of course, but still I think it proves my point:
Mafia has Eighth and one Seventh on it. (13-6-1)
First gets lynched day 1. (11-6-2)
Mafia kills a civilian. (10-6-2)
SK kills a civilian. (9-6-2)
Civilian poisoner targets a civilian veteran. (8-6-2)
Mafia Eighth successfully recruits. (7-7-2)
Day 2, the mafia has parity, Seventh's lover is converted to mafia and the mafia win.

Also, let me make sure I follow:

If First is lynched Second turns from whatever her alignment is to the third party SK, right?
That is correct.
かえるおねがい!

c:

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2015, 02:48:09 pm »
Modified the OP a little bit. You can see what I changed at the bottom.
かえるおねがい!

c:

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2015, 05:58:14 pm »
Interesting game. Unfortunately I'm a bit burned out so I will be speculating this one. Best of luck.
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2015, 06:16:28 pm »
I'm ready to finally win in a game ran by Forge.

The only gate in this game will be MPWinsgate. :votebot:
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
かえるおねがい!

c:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2015, 06:19:46 pm »
kaz wanted in, right?

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2015, 06:20:50 pm »
I'm ready to finally win in a game ran by Forge.

The only gate in this game will be MPWinsgate. :votebot:
That sounds like some sort of hybrid windows product.

kaz wanted in, right?

He never said he actually wanted to play yet.
かえるおねがい!

c:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2015, 06:23:03 pm »
I want to play

Vote Registered For ForgeDigger
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2015, 06:28:05 pm »
Hey, there was a "but" statement after that.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2015, 07:33:05 pm »
Memememe

Did you still need help with the balancing Forge?

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +267
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2015, 07:56:48 pm »
Put me down as a reserve subject to change.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2015, 08:09:06 pm »
Memememe

Did you still need help with the balancing Forge?
I think I'm good.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +21
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2015, 08:15:33 pm »
Oh just saw this sure I'm in when does it start?
Though just so you know I won't have internet July 16-18 so if that isn't a problem thn I'm in

The-Co-Jones

• Not a mindless drone...
  • Moldy Toast
  • Hyper Sodium Toast
  • Rated: +5
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2015, 09:44:11 pm »
Allow me to join my lady.
When I see a quote worth taking, it'll end up here.

Where's the obligatory yaoi bious & fuzz writeup?

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2015, 10:03:34 pm »
Oh just saw this sure I'm in when does it start?
Though just so you know I won't have internet July 16-18 so if that isn't a problem thn I'm in
It'll start as soon as we get enough players. :D

@Cobalt you wanna play?
かえるおねがい!

c:

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2015, 11:38:04 pm »
I did some balance math as well. In a perfect environment Civ's can win N1, or 2 phases, Mafia D2 or 3 phases. That's only a 33% difference, which I would normally classify as mafia favored. The reason why I can't trust that percent is due to the RNG, but I do think that this game is decently balanced.

I'm excited for this single roleless Civ environment.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +777
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2015, 12:48:38 am »
Sign me up as a spectator please.
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2015, 08:11:47 am »
If Blindknagg signs up, I'll actually start to work on his T-Shirt Design.

I hope this doesn't start July 2nd, while I'm getting situated in Korea.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2015, 08:58:52 am »

@Cobalt you wanna play?
Yissss.

GTF is in between games, I'm gonna notify them over there that this game is running.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2015, 08:59:32 am »
That'd be awesome, thank you!
かえるおねがい!

c:

Souza

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: 0
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2015, 09:08:34 am »

@Cobalt you wanna play?

Hey guys and Cobalt sis . I'm from GTF. I'd like to play.

Gagarina

• Gathering Fire
  • Moldy Toast
  • Bored of the blonde
  • Rated: +2
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2015, 09:16:49 am »
I think I'd rather spectate this one. Holidays started and I have a lot of time but I'm scared to enter a game here yet :P Lemme decide, best of luck tho.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2015, 09:23:03 am »
I think I'd rather spectate this one. Holidays started and I have a lot of time but I'm scared to enter a game here yet :P Lemme decide, best of luck tho.

You disappoint us, Gengar.

I don't have internet until monday

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2015, 09:38:58 am »
:skull:

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2015, 10:04:05 am »

JTM is NOT safe anymore :skull:
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2015, 10:05:31 am »
RODDY NO THEY ARENT READY FOR YOU

If TGG thought Jan was bad. :skull: :skull: :skull:

@XthAtGAm3RGuYX

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2015, 10:07:13 am »
You disappoint us, Gengar.

I don't have internet until monday
Chances are the game won't start until after then anyway.

I hope you like it here, Souza. :)
かえるおねがい!

c:

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2015, 10:55:24 am »
RODDY NO THEY ARENT READY FOR YOU

If TGG thought Jan was bad. :skull: :skull: :skull:

@XthAtGAm3RGuYX

Fantastic. More of you.

Soon enough I won't have anywhere viable to play Mafia at.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2015, 11:14:16 am »
Are you playing TGG?
かえるおねがい!

c: