June 23, 2017, 08:32:48 am

Author Topic: Mock Write-Up Assessment #2: Vote Bot is Love, Vote Bot is Life  (Read 9908 times)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +777
Re: Mock Write-Up Assessment #2: Vote Bot is Love, Vote Bot is Life
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2015, 10:09:58 pm »
I haven't got the time to write anything fancy.

Radical fuzz was sodomized to death by pinky "pie" Willy.

Radicalfuzz was: vigilante.

Fuck SRK.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 10:10:21 pm by Synonym »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +217
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2015, 01:59:55 am »
Goddammit, why the fuck am I the leader of the undead bronies?

Vote Registered For DescuffPhoenix

Do I get extra points for this?
Spoiler for Hiden:
Night 3: Quite the Threesome

Twilight Sparkle looked scared. Nothing in the books she had read had prepared her for this. Apple Jack entered the room and approached Twilight. "It's ok, I'll take the lead" Apple Jack said as she pushed Twilight onto the bed.
Spoiler for Hiden:
PONY FUCKING
The two ponies made love into the late hours of the night. Twilight was on the verge of climax, but suddenly...

VOTEBOT SMASHED IN THROUGH THE WALL YELLING "HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!"

Robotic appendages flew out of VoteBot's body securing both Apple Jack and Twilight Sparkle. A red light scanned both the ponies bodies, and VoteBot exclaimed "Analysis complete! Fuzz and Alpha are Lovers!!!"

At that moment, Fuzz managed to free a leg and kicked VoteBot's metallic pantaloons. The light surrounding VoteBot's body faded away as his divine shield was popped.

"ERROR! DIVINE SHIELD FAILING! ENGAGE COUNTER ATTACK!"

VoteBot's protocol forced him to respond to violence with violence. "HEEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOO!!!" yelled the robot while throwing Alpha into a wall and rendering him unconscious. The now free appendages flew into all of Fuzz's orifices expanding and tearing his body. Blood began to spurt out through both of Fuzz's nostrils, his mouth, and his rectum. The sound of muffled drilling could be heard coming from inside, as if the appendages were spinning within Fuzz's body. Blue splotches of bruising appeared on Fuzz's body and became darker and darker as the sound continued and as the blood continued to pour out from this mangled being. This lasted for several minutes, Fuzz's body continued to move due to the appendages within him, but he had long been dead.

Alpha began to stir, and finally opened his eyes to see his lover's mangled body. He laughed. VoteBot then noticed Alpha's awakening. The sound of drilling ceased, and the appendages began to move out of the body. As the appendages came out, bits and pieces of tissue and shattered bone had begun to fall out of RadicalFuzz's rear, sticking to the robot's arms. The appendage that was removed from RadicalFuzz's mouth had strings of intestines sticking to it, and were pulled out by the removal. The robot had completely removed itself from Fuzz's body, but also had turned Fuzz inside out.

VoteBot looked at Alpha, winked, and left.

:votebot: was manipulated by the evil forces of evil (probably Pinkling) to kill Alpha RadicalFuzz
RadicalFuzz was Twilight Sparkle and a Lover!
Alpha is Apple Jack and the remaining Lover!

Edit Log
Spoiler for Hiden:
- Swapped every instance of Alpha with Fuzz to avoid disqualification
- Changed screaming to laughing
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 08:29:32 am by DrWilgy »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1880
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2015, 07:08:11 am »
Important Official Announcement

DrWilgy has been disqualified.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 4    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +217
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2015, 08:30:12 am »
 Skizzzgasm Am I still DQ'd?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +700
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2015, 12:11:04 pm »
8 hours and 50 minutes until Bonus Round is over! Skizzzgasm
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1467
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2015, 06:54:11 pm »
Didnt have time to write the bonus round, but heres my outline

-Two Ponies are getting intimate with each other in a candlelit room. The boy pony, mister magicallick, begins to lick twilight sprinklenose's swollen Pony pussy
-Just as she is on the verge of orgasm, and he is about to blow his own load just listening to her cum, another pony busts in
- Second Pony -- Captain Friendzoned -- declares he is is love with sprinklenose and wants to marry her
- Magicallick gets enraged, tells him to leave before he's forced to defend his love
- Friendzoned and magicallick begin fighting
- Friendzoned kicks Magicallick in the head, knocking it clean off
- Collective gasp from Friendzoned and sprinklenose, as they realize Magicallick is actually just a man wearing a pony suit
- Man tears up, tells sprinklenose he still loves her, and has sexually identified as a pony since he was a child, and just wanted to make her the happiest pony in ponyville.
- Sprinklenose laughs at him for being a Brony, and leaves into the sunset with Friendzoned saying "Oh, Friendzoned, one day I hope to meet a man who will treat me as nice as you"
- Brony hangs himself in sprinklenoses house and dies

Scenario: Brony (Third Party) is lynched during the day phase
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2015, 08:00:04 pm »
I don't have the energy for an MLP writeup lmao. We'd be here all week.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2015, 09:04:06 pm »
Love is over, now sit tight while I make sure Willy's check clears.

I mean I judge these.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2015, 10:53:41 pm »
Good thing this game is over and judged ResidentSleeper

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2015, 11:04:52 pm »
Pimp Willy thirsty for that win.

Fuck SRK.

Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2015, 09:56:27 am »
Judgement time. I'm basing my scores on word count and spelling/grammatical errors. Scores are calculated using the formula (Word Count/Mistakes). 0 mistakes results in the formula (Word Count * 2).

RadicalFuzz

Spoiler for Hiden:
Night 3: We're Hunting Wabbits

He snuck through the forest, light of day having left it many hours ago. A simple man, who knew what he wanted and was out to get it. The pelt of a rabbit. But not just any rabbit, one very unique one. One hare (different species) that, some might say, has defined an entire generation (breaking the fourth wall).

Bugs Bunny.

Too often had he been outsmarted, belittled, disgraced, and humiliated by this cottontail demon. But tonight was different. Elmer Fudd had a plan. He would use another's help, someone else that held a grudge just as old as his. He met his accomplice outside Bugs' den, a figure cloaked in darkness amongst the vast darkness (unnecessary repetition). Daffy Duck. The two nodded, then entered to greet their prey.

Bugs was inside, and wide awake. Discarded coffee cups were littered around the floor, and Bugs was nibbling a carrot in front of a large whiteboard. Several names were on it, some of them crossed off, and what seemed like dozens of newspaper clippings were pinned to the wall next to it. He still heard them come in, however, and turned to them. Daffy greeted him with a sarcastic "What'sh up Doc? We're hunting wabbits." that was met only with a cautious, silent glare.

Elmer spoke., "Bugs, I know we've had our diffewences in the past. I've done some howwible things to you that were complwetelwy unwawwanted. I want to apowogize. And Daffy agwees with me. Wight?" as he elbowed Daffy in the gut.

"Uh, yeah, I'm shorry for, um, everything. I think I've been the deshpicable one all this time so, can we shtart over as friends?" Daffy asked as he extended his hand.

Bugs seemed skeptical, and ignored Daffy's handshake, but decided they were harmless enough. He turned his back on them and resumed his work, chattering to himself occassionally. Elmer took this opportunity to slowly, quietly raise his rifle and aim it at Bugs. He made doubly sure of his aim, then again. He held his breath and raised his finger to the trigger.

He pulled the trigger, the shot rang out, and then he exhaled.

Bugs Bunny was now nothing more than a corpse,; a lifeless animal with a bullet wound through its heart. A pelt to be worn, perhaps, or maybe a trophy to be stuffed and mounted over Fudd's fireplace. Both the hunter and the duck looked at each other, a moment of disbelief, before shouting out in celebration. Fudd took Bugs with him and left, a large smile across his face. Outside, he noticed it was raining and looked to start storming. As he returned to his home for the evening, the downpour washed away the small blood trail that his trophy was leaking.

Inside, Daffy was busy reading the whiteboard more closely. At first he assumed Bugs was paranoid and scribbling nonsense, but as he read more iof it, Daffy was grew increasingly disturbed by the conclusions Bugs had drawn. One name in particular stood out. Dick Dastardly. There were a large number of coincidences that were too convenient for Dastardly, Daffy thought.

As if he had been summoned, Dastardly himself appeared behind Daffy, his thin mustache drooping slightly from the rain outside. He had a small dagger in his hand and moved to slash it, which he moved to slash across the duck's neck. At the last moment, however, Daffy ducked and elbowed Dastardly in the gut. It wasn't enough to knock the assailant down, but he did drop his weapon, which Daffy quickly picked up.

"Alright bushter," Daffy threatened, "just what'sh going on here?"

A second intruder appeared in the doorway, in Dastardly's line of sight. Muttley. Dastardly only had to distract Daffy long enough for Muttley to get the drop on him and take away the blade.

"Uh, well, you see Daf- Mr. Daffy, I was just, um, offering to give you a shave. Yes, that's it, a shave! I could tell you were stressed out when you left town, so I followed you and was wanting to give you a surprise shave! You've caught me, so, can I have my dagge- uh, razor back now?"

Muttley hadn't moved from the doorway, but Dastardly could hear that damned snicker. Evidently, Daffy could too, and moved to take Dastardly as a hostage. Holding the blade to Dastardly's throat, Daffy motioned for Muttley to move out of the entryway.

"Muttley! Do something!" Dastardly exclaimed.

Muttley remained unmoving.

"Okay fine! I'll give you a medal. Now HELP!"

That incentive moved Muttley to action. He drew his gun and fired straight through Daffy's head, quick as lightning. Daffy's lifeless body fell, the dagger sticking lightly into the dirt. Muttley resumed his snickering as Dastardly begrudgingly gave Muttley his well-deserved medal, and they vanished into the night once again.

The Chief was killed by Elmer Fudd! The Chief was Bugs Bunny! (Detective)
RadicalFuzz was killed by Hanna-Barbera Productions! RadicalFuzz was Daffy Duck! (Roleless Civilian)

Word Count: 820
Mistakes: 19
Score: 43.16

DrWilgy

Spoiler for Hiden:
DAY 6 END:

Sun was setting on the dusty town, crows chattered cawed and crickets began to chirp. The occasional Ccoyote howl disrupted the normal ambiance. Everyone met up in the tavern once again to discuss their findings from the day.

Blindknagg entered the tavern; everyone was quiet and watched as he entered. He saw everyone except ForgeDigger and Fruit Punch Samurai G.

Pimp Willy stood up, grabbing his belt and spoke, “Well, I don’t see a point in waiting for them. They didn’t bother to show up last time, so let’s get this show on the road.”

The others nodded in agreement, and the town began discussing who should face the gallows today.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Scotty questioned, “We’ve not killed more than two scum almost all week, and jasonC has lead two of our partners to the gallows. He’s gotta be our guy!”

“It’s not him”, stated Synonym. “I’d be fine with killing you though, Scotty.”

Scotty ran over to Synonym, knocking over some barstools along the way. “What d’ya got against me partner?”

Voices started breaking through from the background.

“Yeah, Scotty isn’t Scum (scum previously not capitalised, inconsistent).”

“Why hasn’t Synonym led any lynches on Scum yet?”

“He’s looking pretty Scummy to me.”

Synonym slammed his fist down ionto a table, and the tavern came to another quiet. “I can’t even do my job anymore, because of all of you. The moment there’s alittlea little bit of uproar, everyone thinks that I’m to blame.”

The quiet lasted for quite a while. You could hear the wind Wind could be heard (changing perspective) blowing through the dusty street. Some of the Townsfolk began lighting lamps, as the sun was nearly set. The quiet lasted until RadicalFuzz tripped and slammed down on the piano. A cluster of notes filled the air, and the townsfolk (townsfolk previously capitalised, inconsistent) began yelling over one another. Several of them grabbed Synonym and took him outside,. tThe rest of the townsfolk followed suit.

Synonym yelled, cursing his fate, “I’ve seen some stupid shit, but this is ridiculous!”

Scotty led four horses towards Synonym with several ropes in hand. The town tied each of Synonym’s limbs to a horse, as he sat on his knees.

“What is going on?” Synonym cried?, “At least take me to the gallows so I can go out with some dignity!”

Scotty looked at Synonym,.
“Sorry, but it’s already too late for that.”

The townsfolk then whipped the horses, and the four of them began to run in opposite directions. Synonym’s body was suspended in the air as the ropes tightened. He tried to scream, but the stretching of his body prevented any air from entering his lungs. Synonym heard the snapping of his own muscles, tendons, and bones. The vertebrae in his spine cracked as the horses pulled on the ropes, elongating his body until he couldn’t feel his legs anymore. He heard his legs dislocating and then heard the breaking of his own back. His arms came out of their sockets at the same time. Two loud pops filled the evening sky. One of the ropes came loose. The one on his left arm pulled free, but in the same action de-gloved his upper arm and hand of all its skin, exposing his muscle and bone to the sandy wind. His free, but broken arm fell, and the horse connected to that limb ran off and behind the general store. By the time Synonym’s raw hand hit the dust below him, a guttural sound of tearing had echoed. His body had torn in half at the waist. His organs stretched out between his torso and his lower half until they tightened and finally snapped, as the horses pulled his lower half away. Now with nothing to stop the horse that Synonym's torso was still attached to, the horse took off towards the sunset, dragging Synonym’s torso through the street and spreading his intestinal fluid behind him.

Scotty then noticed something shining on the ground, in the dirt below Synonym’s body fluids. It was the badge of the sheriff.

Synonym was lynched! Synonym was the Detective!

A yell was then heard from the tavern. The townsfolk ran inside to see Sig pointing up at two bodies hanging limp from the second floor.

ForgeDigger and Fruit Punch Samurai G were disqualified and godkilled for missing two votes in a row!
ForgeDigger was a Roleless Civ! (consistency)
Fruit Punch Samurai G was most definitely the Doctor!

Word Count: 727
Mistakes: 21
Score: 34.62

descuffphoenix

Spoiler for Hiden:
Night 2: Heroes Descent

Superman was absolutely furious. Marvel had infiltrated their world and started doing the saving for themselves. He did not trust them.
“I don’t know man. We could always use more superheroes besides us seven,.” Flash said, as he stared at a picture of (double space) Black Widow.
Batman stood up hastily, “Where did you get that picture?!?”
“I-I... uh-...”
“Give it to me!”
“No, it’s mine.”
The two struggled over the picture. Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter discussed quietly what they will would do tonight. Green Lantern stared off into space crying over the death of Hawkgirl.

The Joker appeared on the computer screen holding a jJoker card. “HAHAHAHAHA”, Joker laughed.
“Joker? How did you manage to tap into the Justice League computer?” asked Batman.
“Hehehe. Don’t mind me, I’m just here to tell you that my little friend Augustus gave me this nice card. BYEEE!!!”

The Justice League looked at each other, acknowledging what must had to be done.
“Then it’s agreed. I saw shall go and crush him under the weight of 10,000 sea creatures, followed by Atlantis’... number 2 build-up,” suggested Aquaman. Everyone gave him a weird look… except Flash, who stared at his seemingly large bulge, wondering if fishes have penises. Batman looked around, “Where’s Clark?”
---
But Nick Fury was had been listening through a mic on the picture of Black Widow.

He had to warned Augustus! But as soon as he approached the door, The Punisher approached him with Souther wrapped up in a green kryptonite rope. “Someone named Lex Luthor approached me with Souther captured and said ‘if you kill him, we will be at war,’” explained Punisher.
(new person speaking, new line)“Augustus has a… special power. Let him die.” He took Souther and kicked him out of the Daily Planet. He took his shot, and the kryptonite bullet ran right through his skull as he crashed down into the street. DrWilgy stared at the naked man wrapped in kryptonite and said, “Nope! I am most definitely not a doctor.” (note: lots of 'he's' and 'him's' leads to confusion as to whom you are referring to)
---
Wonder Woman and Aquaman searched for Superman while looking for Augustus.

Augustus was playing a nice game of cards at a beach in Jump City. Titans Tower stood in the distance. "Those kids better not rain on my parade," thought Augustus.
(new line)“You know drooling over me won’t make me lose,” said ForgeDigger.
(new line)“I was drooling over him,” Augustus pointed to Cobalt, who was wearing the skimpiest outfit a guy could wear.

“Uhh…”

“I’m kidding, he needs to cover up more. Make your move already.”

"Did I really drool…?" thought Augustus.
Suddenly realizing that the cards are were all wet, Augustus summoned thousands of cards to protect Cobalt and ForgeDigger. But a large kraken had caome out of the sea and had grabbed Augustus with its tentacles. Augustus attempted to hack at the mighty sea terror with his explosive cards., Bbut he was dragged into the water. A sizable school of fishes pecked nibbled at his hair. Crabs clamped on his nipples. A seal performed a body flip on him. Blindklnagg iwas seen leading two emperor penguins who are carrying the largest collection of sea crap and human waste. But Augustus had one last surprise. Several of his cards waswere still on him. He grabbed Blindklnagg, and together they exploded, as they were buried under crap.

Descuffphoenix and Simple Machine rushed to the scene to see a large explosion in the water.
“Welcome to Loserville, Population: 2”, joked descuffphoenix.
Simple Machine elbowed descuffphoenix, “That’s not nice!”

Souther was killed by the Punisher. Souther was Superman (Jailor)! Superman was a member of the Justice League!
Augustus was killed by Aquaman. Augustus was Gambit (Bomber)!
Blindklnaggwas bombed by Gambit. Blindklnaggwas Aquaman (Enforcer)! Aquaman was a member of the Justice League!

Word Count: 614
Mistakes: 35
Score: 17.54

Cobalt

Spoiler for Hiden:
Night Four - Ephemeral

Gray stalked through the room with unrelenting rage. "I want his head on a pike," she gritted out, slamming her fist onto the table. "Enough chitchat, enough theories, enough postulation, for fuck's sake. We strike. Tonight."

Silence fell through the room as the others looked to their leader to gauge his reaction. Black turned slowly in his chair, hands folded across his lap, politely. Intimidatingly polite. "I am saddened by the loss of Brown just as much as you, my dear girl. He was certainly an asset to our team." He rose to his feet swiftly, leaning over the table and grabbing Gray around the neck with one large hand. "But you would do well to remember your place in this organization, do you understand me?" Scrabbling at his arm with feeble fingertips, Gray nodded fervently until he released his grip. Stumbling backwards, she rubbed at her throat with one hand, gasping for breath.

"You say you understand. But this isn't what we signed up for. Not... not him." She had trailed off to almost a whisper, near-strangulation no doubt contributing to the hoarseness in her tired voice. "He was better than that."

"He was an expert, and he knew what he was signing up for. So did you." Black's voice showed neither remorse nor sympathy. It didn't take Gray by surprise that he had the capacity to be that cold. He needed it, in their line of work. "Anyone who disagrees is more than welcome to leave. In a body bag." Glancing around, his eyebrows shot up. When Gray didn't move a muscle, staring straight down at the floor, he chuckled darkly. "No takers? As I thought."

"If it weren't for Red, sir, Brown would have been able to take care of White's interference before-" Beige was cut short by a withering glare from Black. "Forgive my speaking out of turn, sir." He cast a nervous glance over to Gray, who nodded once in appreciation. At least he tried.

Turning for the door, she cast one more glance back at Black. "I've deduced his location, just so you know. I'm moving out. Don't send backup."

Black nodded tersely as she slammed the door shut behind her. "Fools. Always let their emotions cloud their judgment. Let's just hope she doesn't get herself killed, eh Beige?"

Beige swallowed thickly, nodding before turning back to his computer monitor. There was work to be done.

---

Red stretched his aching muscles, fatigue beginning to wear on him as he approached the eighth hour into his rooftop stakeout. If only his target would finally get a move on... he'd spent an entire day casing the place and speculating movement habits, and Bious still had not stood at the window. He could have put money on it, knowing that at some point during the night, he would move into sights, giving him just a split second to aim...

There. A flash of color in the window, something oh so wonderfully different from the same shade of gray on the tile floor he'd been staring at for the entire night. Indeed, Bious stood at the window, unknowingly seconds away from his demise. Red peered through the scope, adjusting his aim just a hair to the right, he needed to make sure he hit dead center in the skull. His finger brushed the trigger...

His target was knocked way off base just as he made the shot, and the bullet buried itself into where the brick met the glass, cracking it ever so slightly. Bious threw himself away from the window. Rage filling his eyes, Red spun around before his anger dissolved into amusement, and he began to laugh with a darkness that surprised him. "There you are, I was beginning to think you wouldn't show." Gray's face was a mask of hatred, gun aimed straight for Red's head, and Red scoffed. "Oh, come on, you're the bad guys. That's what they told us in the briefing, anyway. I did my job."

"You're so ignorant. You and your whole little team of rainbow fucking princesses," Gray spat. "They have you brainwashed. Won't even let you use your own identities... or do you even know who you are past your designated color and tactical ability?"

Red's façade of confidence cracked, and Gray spotted it immediately, smirking with satisfaction. His face turned into a scowl as he spat on the ground in between them. "We were briefed. You're terrorists. Everyone knows it. How else can you explain such destruction? Such... rebellion?" His mind leapt to the destruction of their headquarters,; they had to move underground and be re-briefed before this operation had even started. But the cloud around his mind would not lift, and there had to be something they weren't telling the hued agents. Something that they were hiding. Red had known it all along, but he kept it compartmentalized in a nice little box in his head, telling himself it wasn't important, just complete the mission, that's all there is was to it.

Gray strode to the edge of the rooftop, gun still trained on Red. "You know, they can form as many gay pride teams as they want, you aren't the first. And you won't be the last. This is a long, long war, Red... but it's not as clear cut as it seems. You all accept what's told to you like good little soldiers, that you're the good guys, and we're the bad guys. But it's much, much more complicated. You poor, ignorant lapdogs, spoonfed conspiracy. You see, Red, it's not all black and white, as they would have you believe. It's more like a bit of... hm, what do they call that again?"

She spun towards Red before he could reach his concealed weapon, striding forward until the barrel of her gun was pressed dead against his forehead. "Ah, yes. Gray area."

Red's hand shot up in time to knock the barrel of the gun away from his head as the shot fired, bullet ricocheting off the cement and into the night. Spinning around and gripping Gray's arm with an unbelievable speed, he twisted hard, feeling bones crack as Gray cried out, dropping the gun to the pavement. Red kicked it off the rooftop and whipped the combat knife out of its sheath in his boot, sliding into an all-too familiar combat stance. A stance he couldn't even remember learning, the cloud... like an opaque fog stretching the length of his mind, clouding his memory. How had they filtered them so thoroughly?

"Maybe if you give me some answers we won't have to play this game up here, Gray," he offered, winking. "It's cold out."

Gray threw her head back and laughed. "Oh, I can see you shaking in your boots from here, Red. Why do you think my organization still identifies by their colors, though we've moved it into shades?" Red's eyes grew wide as realization hit him. Gray continued, chuckling. "That's right, buddy. We don't know any more than you do. Your little team of colorful crusaders? They'll be as broken and bitter and colorless as us when this is all over."

Red shook his head, stepping back. "You're lying," he gritted, gripping his knife even tighter, free hand clenching on empty air. "You're the broken one. That's all you'll ever be. Especially after I put that bullet in your little boyfriend Brown's head. Or did you forget that you came here on a mission of revenge?" Gray's smirk turned into a grimace as she glared at Red with unadulterated, white-hot fury. "Tut, tut. If looks could kill." Red was goading her now, she could see it, but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of the truth.

"Have it your way," she spat, sliding into a more fluid stance, one of her own design. Pulling the short mace from its strap on her back, she flexed her hands around it. "Let's dance."

Red took one step toward her before activating the trigger on the ballistic combat knife. Gray's eyes widened as she dodged to the side, but it gave Red the momentary distraction he needed to close in on her before pulling another knife from his belt, striking at her jugular with a vicious force. Knocking his wrist to the side with the handle of her mace, she crushed the heavy, spiked end down on Red's knee. Crying out in pain, he stumbled to the side, but he swiped back at her fast enough to slice through the fabric on her shoulder, leaving a long, angry red bloody gash.

Gray yelled, but her grip on her mace did not falter. She rushed him and feinted left before striking at his right hip, but he stepped with the blow and caught the mace by the end, throwing his center of gravity backward to tear it from her hands. Quickly she rushed him, stopping the knife an inch before it would have plunged into her chest, thinking quickly as she reached behind her back and shoved the taser into Red's abdomen.

Collapsing with spasms and convulsions, the knife clattered out of Red's hand. Kicking it away with the toe of her combat boot, Gray approached him with the fearsome gait of a stalking lioness. "If only you knew..." she threw him a pitying look. "But you had to take away the one thing this life gave to me. And for that, you deserve worse than death."

Unable to speak or move aside from his body's muscles twitching him all over the cement rooftop, he looked up at her with eyes wide and fearful, as she leaned down to speak closer to his ear. "But death is what I'll grant you. Brother." Her last word's conviction hit home, as Red's gaze went from one of fear to one of terror as the depth of the conspiracy dawned on him.

His blood splattered the cement as Gray crashed her mace down on Red's head, killing him instantly.

Missing Person was killed! Missing Person was Red. Red was aligned with the Hues.

Word Count: 1678
Mistakes: 3
Score: 559.33

jasonC

Spoiler for Hiden:
End of Day 6: Braaaaiiiins

"Stop feeding them!" (who is speaking?)  The Survivors were all on edge.  Each night, their numbers were dwindling.  Some one (or some group) was kidnapping a Survivor each night and letting forcing them out of the mall to be eaten by the horde outside.  They had to find out who among them were the Zombie Worshipping Cultists, so they could have peace of mind and live out the rest of their days in the mall without worrying about zombies.

"Aidebit is one of them.  I am sure of it!" cried Blindknagg.  "Trust me."  The Survivors were convinced that Blindknagg must have witnessed Aidebit in the act last night.  They proceeded to grab Aidebit and dragged him up to the roof as an angry mob.  On the roof, the Survivors could see the remains of their city, ravaged by the Zombie Apocalypse.  "Any last words, Aidebit?" (who is speaking?)  They lynch mob held him over the edge of the roof, ready to release him at any moment.

Aidebit stared at his fate.  Hundreds of the undead standing and walking aimlessly below, starting to cock their heads and sniff at the air.  The scent of live human flesh had roused them and they began to anticipate their next meal.  "I welcome my undeath!  I shall turn, and join my brethren in immortality!  You will b--"  He wasn't allowed to finish as he was pushed over the edge, falling hard to the ground below.  He landed on his side, breaking his right leg and right forearm.  Severely crippled, he could not get up, but yet still breathing he could still breathe.  He laid there, watching the zombies move closer to him.  He was frightened and excited to know that he would join their ranks soon as one of them.,  Eexcept, the zombies seemed to have other intentions.  Instead of biting his arm or leg and infecting him with the zombie virus, they bit straight into his cranium!  Tearing his skull apart, they went to work pulling apart his brain matter and devouring chunks of it until there was nothing left of Aidebit's head, and soon after his body had been ripped apart, flesh eaten by the ravenous inhumans.

Aidebit was lynched!  He was the Zombie Worshipping Cultist Forger!

Vote Tally:
Aidebit (7): Blindknagg, ForgeDigger, Missing Person, Pimp Willy, Jefferson Reed, Augustus, Sumazndude
ZOOLANDER (2): The-Co-Jones, DarkGeneral
DarkGeneral (1): ZOOLANDER

It is now Night!  Please submit your night actions within 12 hours!

(Side note: I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt in assuming the double-spacing is a mobile thing or something.)

Word Count: 403
Mistakes: 9
Score: 44.78

ForgeDigger

Spoiler for Hiden:

Word Count: 0
Mistakes: 0
Score: 0

Pimp Willy

Spoiler for Hiden:
One step behind

Aladdin dipped through the city, with the apple he hasd just stolen from the marketplace. The guards were relentless, coming at him in seemingly endless numbers.

"I don't get it, why so much fuss over an apple?" asked Aladdin.

"Abu?" replied the monkey running beside him, feigning ignorance, but the gems spilling out from his cute vest pockets gave him away.

"Abu! We only steal to live! And, well, sometimes for the thrill of it." Aladdin started, grinning to himself, before noticing a group of guards turning to the corner to cut them off. He glanced back, and saw the ones behind them gaining ground.

"Watch out!" he yelled, grabbing Abu by the arm, reaching up for an overhanging piece of wood, and vaulting themselves magically to the second story. The guards below him collided into a pile of limbs and scimitars.

"Let's get back to the palace, Abu,. Jasmine is waiting for us..." he started, as he took a bite from the apple.

"Are you going somewhere?" said a voice brimming with hate, that sent sending a chill down Aladdin's spine. Aladdin turned, the apple still in his hand, and saw an old woman.

"You... you're the witch everybody has been looking for!" he said, summoning all his courage. "What are you doing here?"

"We took care of your girlfriend last night, 'King Ali,'. hHave you seen Jasmine today?" the old woman said. Her words washed over Aladdin like a bucket of cold water.

"No? Well, we brought you a present..." aA large cat-like man appeared, holding something orange in his hands. "Pete, show Aladdin what we made him."

Pete the cat unfurled the tiger skin rug made out of Rajah, Jasmine's pet tiger, and placed it at Aladdin's feet. He could barely make it out through the tears in his eyes, but he knew what it was.

"And now, my dear boy, it's your turn." Aladdin started to ball his fist up for a fight, but noticed his strength was leaving. He was struggling to stand, and the apple slipped from his grip, one bite taken out of it, as it rolled into the dirt.

Pete laughed. "Enjoy that apple? Maleficent made it special just for you!" But aAladdin was not going to be done that easy. He reached deep into his pockets, and brought out... the lamp. Using every last bit of strength he had, he managed to rub it."

---

Across the world, the Genie sat on a beach drinking pineapple juice out of a coconut. A harem of genetically superior women were all around him, each dressed in a sheer cloth that barely left anything to the imagination.

"Come on, Genie, play with us..." they beckoned, but the Genie looked back at them bored. He sighed, and with a wave of his hand, they poofed and were gone.

"Unlimited power... and unlimited boredom" lamented the Genie. "Sometimes, freedom just isn't what I thought it would be, right Wilson?" A volleyball with a face painted on it nearby looked back at him silently, before shifting its weight and rolling forward a bit resembling a nod.

At that moment, the Genie felt a tingle. Something was calling him, from far away from this place... a feeling he hadn't felt in a long time. It was his lamp! But instead of compelling him to come back, like it used to, it was more like a tickle.

"My lamp? But how could that be?" he stammered, before it dawned on him. The genie transformed into a vision of Steve Harvey on the Family Fueeud set. "Show us, 'Al' for the number one answer? DING DING DING" and the set went crazy.

In a blur, he was off, back to the lamp.

---

✰Alpha✰ had summoned every last bit of energy he could, and was standing on the rooftops. He had hoped the lamp would work, though he knew the Genie didn't have to answer, he wished that he would.

"Long live the king." said Scar, as he pushed ✰Alpha✰ off the rooftops, down to the crowded marketplace below. ✰Alpha✰ broke the canopy of one of the bazaars, before landing in a broken heap on the floor. Astonished people crowded around him, seeing their king, and looked up to the top of the rooftops (unnecessary repetition). There stood Jasmine, her clothes half torn off and ragged.

"He tried to kill me! Please! Help your queen!" Jasmine cried, before running out of view. The townspeople began a to murmur, as many of them whispered about what had happened. They all took ✰Alpha✰ up in their arms, and headed towards town square, where he could be punished.

The evil queen smiled, as she shifted back to her normal form from Jasmine.

"And now, my villains, we wait until night fall... and strike again." They all laughed ominously.

Back in town square, ✰Alpha✰ was tied down to a chopping block, unable to move from his broken bones. One of the guards had his big scimitar poised, ready to strike. And in that instant, the genie finally showed up.

"Al! Whats going on here? " he started, but seeing ✰Alpha✰ too broken up to speak, leaned in closer. "How about one more wish for old times sake, eh pal? Want me to zap you out of here, fix you up, turn you into Mr. Incredible? Just nod and it's done!"

"No..." coughed ✰Alpha✰, his voice barely audible. "No... for my last wish... kill RadicalFuzz."

The genie looked confused, but then snapped his fingers and complied.

Across town, RadicalFuzz choked on his loaf of bread and died. And ✰Alpha✰ died happy.

✰Alpha✰ was Lynched
✰Alpha✰ was Aladdin!

✰Alpha✰ died and killed RadicalFuzz!
RadicalFuzz was Gus!

Word Count: 945
Mistakes: 27
Score: 35

Synonym

Spoiler for Hiden:
After Action Report: Day 6

“… And then he said it was a Mmoose!” Australia said while wiping away his tears of mirth. The gathered nations all roared with laughter., Ffor they were the Brothers of Brine, the greatest nations on Earth., Uunited under one common banner: their hatred of all things animated. The war for them had been going splendidly. So far they had managed to blend into the background, avoiding detection, while the “super powers” were content to kill themselves off in a bid to eliminate the enemy within their midst.

“I think we should destroy Mexico” said Spain. “Those guys wouldn’t know good Sangria if it danced to a mariachi tune during their afternoon siesta.. Around the room, the remaining nations all gave non-committal shrugs before agreeing to the course of action. After all, those slippery Mexicans had been playing both sides of the conflict, refusing every offer to commit to the brotherhood with a reply of “por (space) que no laos dos?”

With their business for the evening concluded, the Brotherhood launched a thermobaric warhead into the main Tequila storehouse of Mexico. This simple act was a devastating blow to the citizens, who began committing mass suicide in the streets. Within 12 hours the entire country was no longer littered with just the mangled corpses of unlucky tourists, but a river of blood that strongly resembled salsa.

-----

“I'm so Rronery / So ronery / So ronery and sadry arone…” North Korea’s leader sang dejectedly to himself as he left the meeting. “Why is everyone so fucking stupid? Why can’t more people be smart, like me?” So lost in his thoughts was the glorious leader that he didn’t pay heed to the poverty-riddled tramp lying in the gutter beside him. It wasn’t until he saw the flash of a spear that he knew anything was up.
“Indoda iyambona umntwana, amadoda ayababona” frantically clicked the African vigilante, informing the fading dictator of how he saw through his clever disguise. “Abantwana Maluphakam' uphondo lwayo!”
“I was sent from pranet Xiron to conquer the Earf. I had a twiffic pran - I thought it would work.” The glorious leader managed to gasp.  “I tried to get the Earfrings all to kill each other, y'see. But it all went wrong and now I …” Whatever else he intended to say was stopped by another sharp spear thrust, followed by a triumphant war-cry from the Zimbabwean vigilante.

Mexico was killed!
Mexico was: Roleless Civilian.
North Korea was killed!
North Korea was: Godfather.

Word Count: 419
Mistakes: 11
Score: 38.09

Tier List:

S-: Cobalt
C-: RadicalFuzz, jasonC
D+: DrWilgy, Pimp Willy, Synonym
D-: descuffphoenix
F-: ForgeDigger
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:07:55 am by ✰Alpha✰ »
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 4    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2015, 10:14:03 am »
YAAAAASSSSSSSSSS  Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm

ily alpha
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:15:59 am by Cobalt »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2015, 10:46:50 am »
YAAAAASSSSSSSSSS  Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm

ily alpha

I'd pretty much lost all hope after marking descuff's submission. Seeing that your submission was over 1500 words caused me to take a break, but coming back to that made the process of finding good writers on JTM all worthwhile.

As for the rest of you, I'm super fucking disappointed in the lot of you. But don't worry, you might get entertainment points from Paula and Randy.

Cobalt:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Everyone else:

Spoiler for Hiden:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +720
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2015, 11:02:45 am »
So bonus write-up is a lie?  :votebot:

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2015, 11:03:26 am »
This list shows how everyone did on their writeups as a whole (I.E. the guidelines):

S: Synonym
A: NO ONE
B: Jason, Fuzz
C: Wilgy
C-: Descuffphoenix
D: Pimp
Roll Tier: Forge

We will be talking to you privately about your writeups as a whole and areas of improvement soon.

All in all good job Syn and Cobalt!

Rest of you need to start proofreading.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2015, 11:04:40 am »
So bonus write-up is a lie?  :votebot:

Bonus Winner for making me almost die laughing: Pimp
Everyone Else:  :votebot:

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2015, 11:10:17 am »
That's what I get for rushing it in and not bothering to recheck usernames :rip:
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2015, 11:42:04 am »
That's what I get for rushing it in and not bothering to recheck usernames :rip:
Blindklagg.

:skull:
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF x 1    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2015, 11:42:38 am »
I'd pretty much lost all hope after marking descuff's submission. Seeing that your submission was over 1500 words caused me to take a break, but coming back to that made the process of finding good writers on JTM all worthwhile.

As for the rest of you, I'm super fucking disappointed in the lot of you. But don't worry, you might get entertainment points from Paula and Randy.

Cobalt:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Everyone else:

Spoiler for Hiden:
I CACKLED OMG I LOVE YOU
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2015, 12:03:03 pm »
This list shows how everyone did on their writeups as a whole (I.E. the guidelines):

S: Synonym
A: NO ONE
B: Jason, Fuzz
C: Wilgy
C-: Descuffphoenix
D: Pimp
Roll Tier: Forge

We will be talking to you privately about your writeups as a whole and areas of improvement soon.

All in all good job Syn and Cobalt!

Rest of you need to start proofreading.

Considering I wrote it in like 10 minutes and didnt even bother proof reading once, about what I expected :tup:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 12:03:12 pm by Pimp Willy »

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2015, 12:13:08 pm »
Considering I wrote it in like 10 minutes and didnt even bother proof reading once, about what I expected :tup:

Actually your check didn't clear.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2015, 01:52:46 pm »
Casual racism saves the day!

Fuck SRK.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +368
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2015, 11:23:15 pm »
Goddamn occasionally. I hate that word. It wouldn't bug me if I typed in word but I use notepad for everything and there's no spell check. Should've seen that in the text entry box for the PM though. I slightly disagree on some of your errors Alpha, like breaking the fourth wall in mine and replacing chattered with cawed in Wilgy's being objectively wrong while Cobalt uses three adjectives with only one comma not being wrong. If that's right then I blame the Texas public school system, but my point is you're presenting disagreements with choices as objective errors which doesn't make sense to me.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2015, 01:47:20 am »
I slightly disagree on with some of your errors Alpha, like breaking the fourth wall in mine and replacing chattered with cawed in Wilgy's being objectively wrong, while Cobalt uses three adjectives with only one comma not being wrong. If that's right, then I blame the Texas public school system, but my point is you're presenting disagreements with choices as objective errors which doesn't make sense to me.

Wilgy using "chattered" is objectively wrong. Crickets do chirp, but crows don't chatter, magpies do. Even though the magpie is technically a crow, a crow isn't a magpie. You can use it poetically, but there's nothing poetic about a horse spilling Synonym's intestinal fluids (poetic justice, maybe). As for your breaking the fourth wall, that's the only instance in the write-up where you reference the outside world, and it breaks the flow.

I suppose these aren't things you can't do, but they are things you shouldn't do, unless the majority of the story follows suit.

If you're referring to Cobalt's "long, angry red bloody gash", angry is describing the red colour in that sentence, not the bloody gash.

tl;dr
Spoiler for Hiden:
I'm the judge and I make the rules.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Also you made way too many mistakes to criticise me for my marking.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2015, 02:21:29 am »
I still can't believe I won a writing  competition.

That's nearly as good as winning Best Write-up in the Crusties for trolling everyone.