December 15, 2017, 05:27:01 pm

Author Topic: JTM Mock Writeup Assignment #2: Will Bious go insane again? Sign up and see!  (Read 3378 times)

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +707
Rules:

This is gonna be simple: I'll run a fake game and every phase a random person will do a writeup. After that we'll rate the write-ups. Come see how you respond to various situations. Post if you want to try.

This time instead of running a fake game I'm gonna pull scenarios from actual past games (or make them up) and you'll have to do a write-up for them.

Example:

Pimp Willy's Turn.
Theme: Star Wars
Scenario: Lando is lynched and is Mafia.

Pimp Willy will then write out a writeup for that (and knowing him it will involve ponies). He could simply just write a normal writeup stating that Han shoots Lando, he could go crazy and say RadicalFuzz summoned a horde of ponies to rape Lando, whatever. This is an actual writeup, so he'll need to write it as if it was an actual game.

Remember, these will be judged (actually this time!) Speaking of judge, if you want to help me judge these let me know!

Writers:
Synonym
Pimp Willy
Cobalt
DrWilgy
ForgeDigger
RadicalSlurm
descuffphoenix
jasonC  Skizzzgasm

Judges:
Bious
Alpha
Missing Person
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 05:21:36 am by Bious »
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +795
I'll sign up. How much time do you get to write the write up?

Tooooooooooooooooooggggggsssssssssss.

• Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
I'll sign up. How much time do you get to write the write up?

Last time I didn't really enforce a time limit; I waited 2 days before poking people to get it done since we had a bunch of slackers. This time you got two days (circumstances aside) or I'll put Jesus Wept for your write-up and move on.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1517
I'm in
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
Sign me up.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1942
Well if you're in need of a celebrity judge, you can't go past JTM's Golden Crust Winner for Best Writer.

Get ready, motherfuckers.

• Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +795
JTM's golden crust write up winner here, just saying.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
Boasts about being the best writer.

Wants to judge.

Kay Alpha.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1942
Well yeah, this is designed to help people improve their writing skill, right?

I don't need improvement.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +735
I'll pass this time.  Busy with Arena; you know how it can be.
  • Like    Dislike x 1    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
Write ups are something I will need to learn soon. I'm in; the practice will help.
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +624
Okay, I'm in.
かえるおねがい!

c:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +372
Sign me up Coach.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
I have 6 now so we can start this now technically, but I think I'll wait until the end of tomorrow to close this just in case someone decided to take the plunge.

I will only accept only one more judge however.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
I'll judge.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
I will accept no more judges.

Yay 1000 Posts! I have never caught this on any forum I've ever been on!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 05:43:26 pm by Bious »
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
Signups end 8 PM est.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
Oh I  can still sign up for this? Well I want to see what I can come up with. Count me in.
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
@myusername22
Wanna play again?

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
Signups closed, game shall begin tomorrow morning.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +735
Hey waitaminute now can I still sign up? please  ;)
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF x 1    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
Hey waitaminute now can I still sign up? please  ;)

Siiiigh fine. You are the absolute last entry though.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
inb4 Lol JK
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
Thread is up! Good luck writers!