September 23, 2017, 04:45:00 pm

Author Topic: JTM Arena III: The Masquerade GAME OVER - SIG WINS!  (Read 35231 times)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
JTM Arena III: The Masquerade GAME OVER - SIG WINS!
« on: June 09, 2015, 06:56:56 am »

Game rules are here:

Spoiler for Game rules:
Game Concept
Fifteen players are invited to a masquerade where the object is to be the last one standing.  Players submit actions during each phase to help themselves win.  Why?  The winner receives the title of “The Grand King/Queen of the Ball.”  Some game design notes and highlights for this game:

-   Open concept providing for deeper mind games;
-   No fatal arena hazards until phase 25 – players will die to each other; and
-   No mind control tech/stalling – you will have ample time to play while you are alive.

Each player will be given a mask upon entry that grants them unique abilities.  All of the players know what the capabilities of each mask are, but they do not know which mask is which as they are randomly decorated beforehand.  Players will know the abilities of any mask they have in their possession.  Every two phases, everyone switches masks randomly.

Damage and Dying
Players start with an attack and defense value of 0/0.  There are two types of damage in this game, so that means there are two ways to die as well.

1.   Attack damage (atk) – This is the same as in previous Arena games.  You die if you are attacked for more than what your defense value is.
2.   Bleed damage (Bleed) – Bleed damage is cumulative and carries over from phase to phase.  If you have more bleed damage than defense, you die.

Actions
All actions must be submitted via PM to the GM.  Players may perform one main action per phase and may be changed up until the phase end deadline.

There are only 4 main actions this game:

1.   Attack: Attack target player with one weapon of your choice that you hold.  You may target yourself.
2.   Defend: Add your defense value to target player.  You may target yourself.  Bleed damage done to target player that phase is negated.
3.   Scavenge: Pick up target item (weapon, armor, or misc) for your use.  Armor is immediately equipped when scavenged. Scavenges where multiple players are targeting the same item will be randomly resolved.
4.   Investigate: Learn ability of target mask.

Main actions resolve simultaneously.  The results of the main actions will be announced by the GM in the end-of-phase write-ups.

Additionally, players may drop, destroy, or trade items in their possession at any point in the phase.  All actions must be PMed to the GM.  The trade must be accepted (via PM) before it officially takes place.  This includes “giving” of items.  The GM will announce the results of these actions as soon as possible in the main thread.

Items
Players may carry an unlimited amount of items of any type, but may only attack with one weapon per attack action.  If a player is carrying multiple weapons, they must specify which weapon they are using while attacking.  Defense bonuses stack.

If at any point in the game you are in possession of more than one mask, you may only use one mask power at a time.   

Phases and Write-Ups
Write-ups shall include a summary of main actions taken by players each phase and a record of each player’s inventory and bleed damage.  Phases will last 24 hours ending at 12 PM noon EST each weekday.  On weekends, phases will last 36 hours, ending at Saturday 12 AM midnight, and then Monday 12 PM noon.  (This is so I can provide write-ups and game updates in a timely fashion).

At the end of each 2nd phase, the masks will randomly switch between players.  Every 5th phase, there will be a change in the arena condition which will be announced as they happen.  These will not be fatal arena hazards (except for phase 25 endgame)!

Sponsors
The sponsor purchase menu is hidden from players in the arena.  Purchases will be announced anonymously in thread at time of purchase.

Sponsors start with 3 coins each.  Dead players enter the sponsor’s lounge and get 1 coin.  Sponsor coins may be spent at any time during a phase.  You may pool your coins together to make purchases of high-cost items.

Additional Rules
1. PMs are not allowed!  If someone PMs you regarding the game other than promoting, please report it to the GM and appropriate action will be taken.  This also includes any communication through other means (e.g. gchat, Skype, ICQ). Please keep game talk in the game threads.
2. No alt accounts!  Attempts to sponsor yourself through fake accounts will be highly looked down upon.

Mask abilities are revealed here:

Spoiler for Mask Abilities:
1. You cannot defend.  You may attack twice, targeting two different players.
2. While defending, you may target a mask and a player (you may target yourself) to move that mask to that player next phase.
3. While scavenging , you automatically Defend as well (Defend bonus is calculated after you scavenge).
4. Gain  +1 def.  When you Investigate, you can target two masks.
5. You cannot attack.  If you are attacked, you automatically attack your attacker first, before your attacker can hit you.
6. If you attack someone who is scavenging, their scavenge fails as if they did no action this phase.
7. When you attack a player, you also Investigate the Mask that they are wearing.
8. Your attacks do half damage, rounded down.  Any player that you attack drops a target item (you may target a mask) they are holding if they survive your attack. 
9. If you take no action this phase, gain +1 atk, +1 def next phase.
10. Enter a PM with the player wearing the [XX] Mask
11. Enter a PM with the player wearing the [XX] Mask
12. When you Attack someone, their Mask is disabled for that phase (for the PM masks, the PM is inactive for 1 phase).
13. Recover 1 Bleed damage at the end of the phase.
14. Gain atk equal to the amount of Bleed damage you have.
15. You may opt to gain 1 Bleed damage (applied before your actions) to take an additional action.

The player list (in order of lottery pick):
1. Pinkling killed Phase 4 by Simple Machine (Fireplace Poker)
2. Simple Machine killed Phase 4 by descuffphoenix (Pool Cue)
3. DrWilgy killed Phase 3 by Missing Person (Parasol) and Simple Machine (Fireplace Poker)
4. Aidebit killed Phase 8 by Sig (Walking Cane) and ForgeDigger (Carving Knife)
5. descuffphoenix killed Phase 4 by Simple Machine (Fireplace Poker)
6. Pimp Willy killed Phase 2 by ✰Alpha✰ (Barstool)
7. Missing Person killed Phase 3 by ✰Alpha✰ (Barstool)
8. Blindknagg killed Phase 6 by ✰Alpha✰ (Barstool)
9. ✰Alpha✰ killed Phase 7 by ForgeDigger (Carving Knife)
10. Jan killed Phase 3 by Simple Machine (Fireplace Poker)
11. doof killed Phase 2 by Missing Person (Parasol)
12. Sig WINS!
13. ForgeDigger killed Phase 10 by Sig (Walking Cane)
14. Fruit Punch Samurai G killed Phase 3 by Blindknagg (Carving Knife)
15. Augustus killed Phase 3 by Sig (Walking Cane)

Quick links to write-ups:
End of Phase 1: The Tennesee Waltz http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,175.msg25207.html#msg25207
End of Phase 2: El Tango de Roxanne http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,175.msg25430.html#msg25430
End of Phase 3: Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,175.msg25691.html#msg25691
End of Phase 4: Every Breath You Take http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,175.msg25852.html#msg25852
End of Phase 5: Merry Go Round of Life http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,175.msg25962.html#msg25962
End of Phase 6: Danse Macabre http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,175.msg26047.html#msg26047
End of Phase 7: Flight of the Bumblebee http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,175.msg26166.html#msg26166
End of Phase 8: Robot Rock http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,175.msg26255.html#msg26255
End of Phase 9: Tu Es Foutu http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,175.msg26358.html#msg26358
End of Phase 10: Polovtsian Dances http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,175.msg26414.html#msg26414
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 07:08:19 pm by jasonC »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
Re: JTM Arena III: The Masquerade GAME START!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 08:32:15 am »
Day 0: Welcome, Assassins.

As dusk falls, you arrive at the address indicated on the back of your invitation.  You find yourself atop a small hill, standing in front of an age-old mansion.  A very rich person obviously lives here.  Many people arrive by coach or carriage, all dressed for the masquerade ball.  Very few, however, appear to be assassins.  At least, as far as you can tell.

As you enter, you are greeted by an usher who reviews your invitation.  The ushers seem to double as security guards as well.  As Bious entered, an usher stops him and says, “Ahem.  Don’t think you can sneak that sword in here.”  Reluctantly, he gave up his hidden weapon.  The ushers stop many others, forcing them to remove any dangerous item from their person including various firearms, knives, and syringes.

“Excuse me, sir,” says one of the guards.  “You definitely cannot bring that in here.”  Skizzz puts down his lance.  He glares at the guard, as he robotically walks inside.  It almost seemed like his eyes had a faint red glow in them.

Synonym walked up to the front and said to the usher, “Sorry my good man, but I seem to have misplaced my invitation,” to which the usher responded with, “Well this must be your lucky day, because I have a copy of your invitation right here, Mr. Synonym.”  No other party-goers seemed to have been treated with as much respect, oddly.

Once inside, you see the ballroom filled with laughter, music, dancing, wine, and revelry.  Off to the side, a live orchestral band was playing sounds most pleasing to the ear.  You continue to wonder if this was just a party, or was there something more to the invitation?  As the sun sets, a man in a jester’s mask hushes the crowd and makes an announcement:

“Attention, attention!  I am your host for this evening, your Master of Ceremonies.  And I officially welcome you to the Assassin’s Masquerade!”  Applause and cheers stem from the crowd.  You, however, start to feel anxious.  “For those lucky assassins who have chosen tonight to join us here, I thank you.  You may have received a very mysterious invitation and I applaud your bravery for answering the call.  The mere fact that you are here tells us all this: you are a master of your craft.  And you are here tonight to prove that you are the best.    Fifteen assassins have answered the call.  You stand here now in a grand ballroom, your weapons taken away.  All, on equal footing.  Only one of you shall leave tonight alive.  You are here to kill each other, and the rest of us are here to watch.”  The MC smiles widely, happy that his party seemed to be a hit so far.

The MC promptly snaps his fingers.  The ushers move to each assassin, handing them each a unique and lavishly decorated mask to wear.  A separate pair of ushers pushes out a dinner cart to the center of the ballroom.  Atop the cart are a revolver and some loose bullets atop a dinner tray.  “Consider this gun a gift.  It is the only one here in the room tonight.  May you use it wisely.  My suggestion to you: kill or be killed.”

You now look around the room at the other assassins.  It is difficult to make out what they are looking at or thinking about behind the masks.  However, you know that they know that the revolver isn’t the only lethal weapon in the room.

“Well now, we can begin.  Start the music!  May the wine flow and the blood spill!”

Spoiler for Player’s inventory:
Pinkling Bleed: 0
Elegant Mask

Simple Machine Bleed: 0
Majestic Mask

DrWilgy Bleed: 0
Jeweled Mask

Aidebit Bleed: 0
Decadent Mask

descuffphoenix Bleed: 0
Affluent Mask

Pimp Willy Bleed: 0
Elaborate Mask

Missing Person Bleed: 0
Carnival Mask

Blindknagg Bleed: 0
Gruesome Mask

✰Alpha✰ Bleed: 0
Mysterious Mask

Jan Bleed: 0
Glamorous Mask

doof Bleed: 0
Controversial Mask

Sig Bleed: 0
Intriguing Mask

ForgeDigger Bleed: 0
Venetian Mask

Fruit Punch Samurai G Bleed: 0
Ornate Mask

Augustus Bleed: 0
Regal Mask

Spoiler for Equipment available for scavenging:
Weapons
Dinner Fork +1 Bleed
Butter Knife +1 Bleed
Champagne Bottle +2 atk, if used once it becomes “Broken Champagne Bottle” (+3 atk)
Revolver – kills regardless of def, requires bullet to use. 
Turkey Leg +1 atk
Pen +1 Bleed
Carving Knife +2 Bleed
Barstool +3 atk
Violin +2 atk
Harp string +2 atk
Pool Cue +2 atk
Candelabra +1 atk, +2 def
Fireplace poker +2 atk or +1 Bleed (specify when you attack)
Walking Cane +3 atk
Serving Spoon +1 atk

Defense Items
Dinner plate +2 def
Napkins: prevents 1 bleed
Coaster +1 def
Tablecloth +1 def, prevents 1 bleed
Lighter: prevents death by Revolver
Apron +1 def
Dance Partner +4 def
Serving Tray +2 def
Gold Watch: +1 def, gain knowledge of arena condition one phase ahead of time

Miscellaneous (these items are automatically used when possible and disappear after use)
Bullet (3 left): Ammunition for revolver
Band Aid: Heal 1 Bleed Damage
Handkerchief: Heal 2 Bleed Damage
Triple Espresso Shot: If you die, you come back to life, with 0 bleed damage and an empty inventory

Phase 1 begins!  Please submit your actions via PM by tomorrow 10 PM EST.  There are 0 minutes remaining (this phase is done).
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 01:28:56 pm by jasonC »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +619
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 07:08:48 pm »
Yay let's party
かえるおねがい!

c:

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 07:10:56 pm »
May I have this dance Forge?
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 07:16:05 pm »
Reminder: Phases are 24 hours long and will end at 10 PM EST each night.  Have fun!  Skizzzgasm

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1397
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 07:17:48 pm »
@Cobalt, we still copaceitc?
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 07:18:28 pm »
Oh wait, he's a sponsor.

YO TGG, COBALT! Holla at ya boi.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs x 1 (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2015, 08:20:06 pm »
My mask sucks.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2015, 08:20:46 pm »
Wanna trade?
かえるおねがい!

c:

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2015, 08:21:34 pm »
Hrm.

No. Not right now.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2015, 08:25:19 pm »
May I have this dance Forge?
*squint* You don't seem like the wigglin' type. If you were, you'd be Dr. Wiggly.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2015, 09:12:28 pm »
Ah! Forge you seem to be mistaken. My full name happens to be Dr. Wiggly Wilgy. Wiggly is my middle name, and I am most definitely a wiggler.

doof

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +7
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2015, 09:35:23 pm »
While you two are dancing ill be at  the buffet

Simple Machine

• White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +93
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2015, 10:29:20 pm »
 :'(

My dance partner didn't make the ball! How am I suppose to play now?

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2015, 10:35:49 pm »
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1507
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2015, 10:39:07 pm »
*fits the mask awkwardly on his face*

Did I make it in time for the orgy?

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF x 1    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2015, 10:41:13 pm »
Tbh, I'm a bit lost right now.
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2015, 10:43:38 pm »
Its simple. You pick an ally, and you make sure that ally wins, and you win by proxy.

So find something you want to scavenge this turn, from the list, that you think you can win over the other people with.

@jasonC are we able to change our actions once submitted up until the deadline?

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2015, 10:45:48 pm »
Alright. Nobody minds if I go for the revolver right? K, thanks.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2015, 11:04:35 pm »
Its simple. You pick an ally, and you make sure that ally wins, and you win by proxy.

So find something you want to scavenge this turn, from the list, that you think you can win over the other people with.

@jasonC are we able to change our actions once submitted up until the deadline?

@Pimp Willy Yes, actions may be changed up until deadline.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2015, 11:06:04 pm »
Let's all make sure to go crazy with our ADAM usage, it's a party after all. Splice away ladies and gents. What's the worst that can happen?
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

doof

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2015, 11:14:35 pm »
@the sponsors I think you guys should sponsor me bc I like long walks on the beach, katherine heigl romcoms and if I had one wish it would be for world peace  :D

amen

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2015, 12:31:59 am »
The foot clan is here to crash the party.

Jan

• Goddess
  • Rye Toast
  • Roll up the partition, please.
  • Rated: +45
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2015, 12:56:46 am »
Let's get this started, aha.

Jan

• Goddess
  • Rye Toast
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2015, 12:57:23 am »
Whoops, forgot to tag my bff. @XthAtGAm3RGuYX

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
  • Rated: +139
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2015, 02:23:04 am »
Okay I got the mask that lets you scavenge while defending what did everyone else get

Does anyone mind if I get the champagne bottle?

doof

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2015, 02:52:46 am »
@Aidebit I was thinking about getting the bottle myself why dont you get a good defensive item and we can team up. A defensive one seems better with ur ability

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2015, 02:56:23 am »
Too bad masks'll switch within two turns...

I'd be down to get a defensive thing, then, I'm under drinking age anyway.

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2015, 02:59:42 am »
If I get the dance partner do they die if they get hit, @jasonC? Or is it just a standard defence item?

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2015, 03:31:51 am »
My dance partner didn't make the ball! How am I suppose to play now?
How about you dance with me Simple Machine?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2015, 03:53:06 am »
If I get the dance partner do they die if they get hit, @jasonC? Or is it just a standard defence item?

@Aidebit It is just a defense item like those in the past.

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2015, 04:16:30 am »
Cool, dibs on the partner.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2015, 05:26:53 am »
No dibs protocol.

Fight me for it.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2015, 05:30:17 am »
If you can't find a partner, I'll dance with you, sir Wiggly Wilgy.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 2    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2015, 05:43:50 am »
No dibs protocol.

Fight me for it.
May I please have the dancing partner

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2015, 05:45:20 am »

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2015, 05:50:27 am »
Aw, whatever, I think I'll take the chance, then.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2015, 07:14:49 am »
Uh... that lady is mine.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2015, 07:22:06 am »

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2015, 07:23:07 am »
*double checks mask powers*

no auto win on scavenge? Intriguing. Makes the first round choices much more crazy.

Whats so hot about the dance partner anyway? She looks like a man --  she has an adams apple for christsake! But I guess that may be your bag, no judgement, but yeah.. make sure she wears a rubber when you take her home.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2015, 07:24:11 am »
@Blindknagg you know our very similar yet importantly differing gods may want us to ally on this one, even if there is no turret

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2015, 08:27:22 am »
@Blindknagg you know our very similar yet importantly differing gods may want us to ally on this one, even if there is no turret

I'll think about it.

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +21
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2015, 10:27:45 am »
looks like fun phase ends tonight at 10 correct?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2015, 10:28:30 am »
looks like fun phase ends tonight at 10 correct?

Yes, 10 in New York time.

Jan

• Goddess
  • Rye Toast
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2015, 12:16:12 pm »
@XthAtGAm3RGuYX

Anyone dance with me? It won't be danse macabre, I promise.

Pinkling

• Moldy Toast
  • Ethiopian bread
  • Rated: +3
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2015, 12:38:26 pm »
My mask looks quite exquisite. Anyways I'll just lighten the mood with some music if that's okay with everybody.
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Simple Machine

• White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2015, 04:29:51 pm »
Oh man, this deadline is approaching quick!

So, how about a gentlemens, and gentlewomens agreement. How about we talk about which things we want to Scavenge! No one wants to get caught naked, amirite?

Simple Machine

• White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2015, 04:36:04 pm »
How about you dance with me Simple Machine?

Oh! Someone is trying to court little ole me? TeeHee.

You played this before? It'd be nice if I had a dance partner that could lead me around, I have 2 left feet.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2015, 04:59:14 pm »
I submitted for the dance partner myself :tup: