November 18, 2017, 03:12:19 pm

Author Topic: JTM ARENA III: THE MASQUERADE SIGN-UPS THREAD  (Read 20755 times)

Simple Machine

• White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +93
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
Re: JTM ARENA III: THE MASQUERADE SIGN-UPS THREAD
« Reply #151 on: June 09, 2015, 06:51:10 pm »
No, I dont know Pinkling, but he seems to enjoy Skizzz-gasm too much for a supposed newcomer. That's somebody familiar with skizzz
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Pinkling

• Moldy Toast
  • Ethiopian bread
  • Rated: +3
« Reply #152 on: June 09, 2015, 06:54:35 pm »
nah. i just liked the way it looked. Skizzzgasm

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2015, 04:08:51 am »
@XthAtGAm3RGuYX

@jasonC

Can't wait for it. :eli:

Real talk I hate seeing posts with gifs, but this one right here..........

Sometimes I forget how sexy Beyonce is sometimes....

Other than using this gif, knock it off lol.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +792
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2015, 05:13:53 am »
Real talk I hate seeing posts with gifs, but this one right here..........

Sometimes I forget how sexy Beyonce is sometimes....

Other than using this gif, knock it off lol.
She's hot but goddamn I am sick of all this gif bullshit.

Tooooooooooooooooooggggggsssssssssss.

Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2015, 06:09:24 am »

Only a matter of time until Jan wears out his welcome here at this rate.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2015, 08:34:55 am »

I couldn't agree more. Actual post content is better than gifs. There's a couple gifs I'm willing to make exception for though.

Only just a couple however. A few people take it too far.

That Beyonce gif tho...... Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #157 on: June 10, 2015, 10:17:52 am »
Am I the odd man out here? I don't think Beyonce is actually that hot.

·___________·
  • Like    Dislike x 1    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2015, 10:55:48 am »

·___________·

Maybe you should consider making an account on GTF then Pogchamp

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2015, 11:27:40 am »
I don't use enough gifs

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #161 on: June 10, 2015, 12:57:53 pm »
Oh my god. That had to be on purpose right? So fucking disgusting that I laughed my sides into extreme pain.

Jan

• Goddess
  • Rye Toast
  • Roll up the partition, please.
  • Rated: +45
« Reply #162 on: June 10, 2015, 02:04:54 pm »
@XthAtGAm3RGuYX @DrWilgy

Lol, this is the PMDT. It's the only thread where we do that, the gifs aren't as commonly used anywhere else. Ad personam attacks are a long tradition in that thread and obviously none of the parties involved get angry about them.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #163 on: June 10, 2015, 03:52:03 pm »
Oh my god. That had to be on purpose right? So fucking disgusting that I laughed my sides into extreme pain.

Did you really?

• Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1405
« Reply #164 on: June 10, 2015, 05:02:45 pm »

·___________·
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

¿Soy Ron Burgundy?

• Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +621
« Reply #165 on: June 10, 2015, 08:27:46 pm »
Meh. She's alright.
かえるおねがい!

c:

doof

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +7
« Reply #166 on: June 11, 2015, 12:28:51 am »
I hate Wendy Williams s much tbh i hope her show gets cancelled
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #167 on: June 11, 2015, 04:36:21 am »
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

¿Soy Ron Burgundy?

Your opinion is biased and you know it.

Meh. She's alright.

I get if people complain about the media's constant overexposure to Beyonce. That's probably the only reason most people won't acknowledge her attractiveness or talent. If you take that out of the equation, there's no denying it. You guys have to go back to when she first split from Destiny's Child to when people started turning their heads toward her looks and talent. It was much different then when the media didn't constantly put her in the spotlight.

People just have a hate towards seeing her as much as we do now, that's all. Part of it is who's she's married to also. I guarantee, if it wasn't that way, no one would be in here saying "She's just alright".

I hate Wendy Williams s much tbh i hope her show gets cancelled

I think I see where you're going, but let's be real. You can't compare that man Wendy Williams to Beyonce.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #168 on: June 11, 2015, 06:03:13 am »
@kaz

Biased how?
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #169 on: June 11, 2015, 06:29:19 am »
@kaz

Biased how?

Because of your strong dislike for her music and exposure she gets.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #170 on: June 11, 2015, 07:10:51 am »
Because of your strong dislike for her music and exposure she gets.

That's fair, but I still attest that she wasn't the best looking out of Destiny's Child to begin with.

Again, bias.  But I definitely think there are far better looking women entertainers than her.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #171 on: June 11, 2015, 07:48:10 am »
That's fair, but I still attest that she wasn't the best looking out of Destiny's Child to begin with.

Again, bias.  But I definitely think there are far better looking women entertainers than her.

Hmmm.........In regards to the first point, who was better looking then? Certainly not the other two of the well known three.

There's three other members no one really talks about, and I could only maybe make a case for Latavia Roberson or Letoya Luckett being hot in the "random fly girl you see out in public" sense. I think Bey's in a different category than both of them visually.

But to your second point, yeah I could get behind that; totally agree.

It still doesn't take away from the hotness that is @Jan 's AV

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +732
« Reply #172 on: June 11, 2015, 07:50:23 am »
Wait, there were three other members??  :o
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #173 on: June 11, 2015, 07:51:46 am »
Hmmm.........In regards to the first point, who was better looking then? Certainly not the other two of the well known three.

Meh, I was partial to Kelly Rowland growing up.

Let the hate flow.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

doof

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #174 on: June 11, 2015, 07:58:50 am »
@kaz lmao I meant Wendy Williams because of that gtf thread with that one gif of her Im not ashamed to exoress my love for Bey #BEYONCE is probably the album with the most played songs on my phone rn lmaoo and if you dont know where that gif is from then you need to see the music video bc even my gay ass thinks that music video goes off in all ways possible

Also im not kidding when I say Michelle was always my fav one.... I feel like I had to make up for all the attention no one was giving her so I was a Michelle Williams stan ngl

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #175 on: June 11, 2015, 08:02:29 am »

Around their "popular" time frame, yes.

Latavia and Letoya left around the time Farrah and Michelle came on, and Farrah wasn't part of the group long at all. I'm surprised no one really remembers this.

Meh, I was partial to Kelly Rowland growing up.

Let the hate flow.

No hate here. Kelly was cute, too skinny for me, but still - not the sex appeal Beyonce has.

@kaz lmao I meant Wendy Williams because of that gtf thread with that one gif of her Im not ashamed to exoress my love for Bey #BEYONCE is probably the album with the most played songs on my phone rn lmaoo and if you dont know where that gif is from then you need to see the music video bc even my gay ass thinks that music video goes off in all ways possible

Also im not kidding when I say Michelle was always my fav one.... I feel like I had to make up for all the attention no one was giving her so I was a Michelle Williams stan ngl

Michelle's fly too. She's nowhere near Latavia or Letoya though.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +732
« Reply #176 on: June 11, 2015, 08:04:34 am »
After looking at Wikipedia and pictures, I really didn't remember them changing members like that.  The power of marketing and always keeping Bey in the middle - wow.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #177 on: June 11, 2015, 08:06:40 am »
After looking at Wikipedia and pictures, I really didn't remember them changing members like that.  The power of marketing and always keeping Bey in the middle - wow.

Don't you think there was a reason she was always kept in the middle?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #178 on: June 11, 2015, 08:07:44 am »
No hate here. Kelly was cute, too skinny for me, but still - not the sex appeal Beyonce has.

Kelly was sexy to me.  Differences in preference, clearly.
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #179 on: June 11, 2015, 08:21:14 am »
Destiny's Child ha impact

Spoiler for Hiden:
Before they went solo I saw them equally rather. (DC3, not the older members)
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #180 on: June 11, 2015, 08:58:39 am »
:skull:

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #181 on: June 11, 2015, 09:01:08 am »

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhddddddsdddsdsdsssssdddhdnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

doof

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #182 on: June 11, 2015, 09:41:10 am »
Well someone had too!! I was willing to take one for the team and if ur coming for me rn

dont

#MichshambalaWilleviticus

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #183 on: September 03, 2015, 06:13:56 am »

What is this pop music bullshit?