December 11, 2017, 06:27:30 pm

Author Topic: Offsite game Signups Thread!  (Read 21500 times)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
Re: Offsite game Signups Thread!
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2015, 04:15:49 pm »
Oh wow.

I would certainly love to play but I've got my hands completely full. My GTF game that I'm also GMing starts Tuesday.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 04:15:58 pm by Cobalt »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
  • Rated: +7
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2015, 07:16:47 pm »
No worries Cobalt. Good luck with your games. I've never hosted twice at once myself, so I've no idea how that feels.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2015, 07:21:32 pm »
No worries Cobalt. Good luck with your games. I've never hosted twice at once myself, so I've no idea how that feels.
I've hosted on GTF and played here simultaneously, and that wasn't too bad, though I requested roleless here to keep my gameplay loose. Not sure how much GMing two games is gonna make me want to pull my hair out. :skull:

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2015, 05:33:52 pm »
Btw guys, I'm trying to fill 9 spots for my 2 mafia team Supernatural game that's supposed to start on GTF tomorrow. Y'all died early so any JTM or TS peeps can come thru. Just don't put your age in when you sign up, new members aren't supposed to be older than 19 but for necessary mafia spots the mods kind of turn a blind eye to it. And pretty much just stick to the mafia thread.

http://www.gayteenforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69912
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 06:06:34 pm by Cobalt »

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1942
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2015, 07:15:04 pm »
"Happy 20th birthday!"

Permabanned.
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2015, 10:00:02 pm »
"Happy 20th birthday!"

Permabanned.
Lmao, for newer members, the cutoff actually is 20. Then they're encouraged to move on to the older version of the forum. For oldfags like myself who have been there since before the new age policy, we have until 25.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +372
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2015, 10:42:36 pm »
So it'd be like if everyone here above 25 was "encouraged" to go back to SRK? Or would there just be boards where only <25 members should post in? I understand that the term teen is approximately one third of the site's identity, but that seems silly to have a Kids Next Door style restriction like that.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +795
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2015, 11:51:11 pm »
No adults allowed!
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2015, 12:07:16 am »
"Go away dad, me and my gay friend are talking about how gay we are. We won't do anything ecchi, we promise."
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2015, 12:54:00 am »
Gay  Teen Forums is a feeder forum for the Saddle Club Appreciation Society.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2015, 01:28:52 am »
Gay  Teen Forums is a feeder forum for the Saddle Club Appreciation Society.

#teamveronica :tombstone: :tombstone: :RKO:

SVS

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +10
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2015, 03:26:07 am »
I dunno it kinda makes sense. The younger members are probably pretty vulnerable still, and I would not want my young teen kids socializing with adults who WANT to hang out with young teens. Especially if sexuality is a major forum identifier. I think forums specifically for teenagers, regardless of sexuality, should probably exclude adults.

Lot's of creeps and trolls in the world.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2015, 05:09:42 am »
I dunno it kinda makes sense. The younger members are probably pretty vulnerable still, and I would not want my young teen kids socializing with adults who WANT to hang out with young teens. Especially if sexuality is a major forum identifier. I think forums specifically for teenagers, regardless of sexuality, should probably exclude adults.

Lot's of creeps and trolls in the world.
And I totally get that. But the forum they're supposed to move onto is apparently a no nonsense nazi esque site where everyone is supposed to be ultra mature and elitist. That's what Cobalt has said.

Which means mafia stops when the players who are playing there are pushed off the site by age if someone doesn't take the helm.

And the players have no where to play otherwise after they get pushed off.

ฉันรอนเบอร์กันดี?

"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

SVS

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +10
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2015, 05:40:39 am »
Ah, I was misunderstanding the Mafia related nuances.

They could forge forward and create their own small forum to start as many of us did when our home forum got not cool or less Mafia friendly.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2015, 06:34:51 am »
And I totally get that. But the forum they're supposed to move onto is apparently a no nonsense nazi esque site where everyone is supposed to be ultra mature and elitist. That's what Cobalt has said.

Which means mafia stops when the players who are playing there are pushed off the site by age if someone doesn't take the helm.

And the players have no where to play otherwise after they get pushed off.
Eh, not so much the description of the older forum, that's a bit much. I just find that place to be an activity hellhole with only our oldest members that are still active. Some newbies join but as far as I can see it's not somewhere I'd want to be.

And yeah, I've thought about talking to the mods about a specific membergroup for mafia players in which they can only see the Games & Competitions subforum where mafia is held. (I proposed that subforum to give us a bit of distance and so we would stop clogging Anything Goes.) But the age policy was implemented for several reasons, not the least of which were significant troubling events in the forum's history. I wish it was a little less restrictive though.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2015, 09:03:02 am »
The adult forum isn't bad lol. It's just more inactive compared to GTF. Some of the members there are chill. No one had tried to run a mafia on GFO anyway.
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

fingersplints

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +17
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2015, 05:34:28 am »
Ever wanted to play like someone else? Now you can! The Syndicate Mafia is in sign ups now! The roles are all based off who is playing.

This game marks my return to hosting after a 3 and a half year break. Don't miss your chance to play this awesome game!

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2015, 08:36:54 am »
That sounds a little like 'SRK vs. the End of the World'. I still reckon we need to do a sequel to that. Something like 'JTM vs. GTF: Gaylien Invasion'.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +735
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2015, 09:16:08 am »
That would be sweet.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2015, 10:32:31 am »
That sounds a little like 'SRK vs. the End of the World'. I still reckon we need to do a sequel to that. Something like 'JTM vs. GTF: Gaylien Invasion'.
THAT WOULD BE THE BEST OMG

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +624
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2015, 10:55:39 am »
☆Alpha☆ - Satan Hailer - Third Party - You win only if you can convince the thread that you're mafia.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2015, 12:02:25 pm »
Guys, I REALLY need to fill 9 slots for my Supernatural mafia game by tomorrow. Two moderate size scum teams whose main win condition is to eradicate the other one. Fun shit. If any of you have time I would REALLY appreciate it if you could sign up.

Especially people who are dead in Teen Wolf already or not playing. @Missing Person @Aidebit @Blindknagg @Simple Machine @SVS @Synonym

« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:02:35 pm by Cobalt »

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2015, 01:53:40 pm »
Guys, I REALLY need to fill 9 slots for my Supernatural mafia game by tomorrow. Two moderate size scum teams whose main win condition is to eradicate the other one. Fun shit. If any of you have time I would REALLY appreciate it if you could sign up.

Especially people who are dead in Teen Wolf already or not playing. @Missing Person @Aidebit @Blindknagg @Simple Machine @SVS @Synonym

Sorry but I'm going to be really busy studying for an exam that's coming up next week so I'll have to skip this one.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2015, 02:36:38 pm »
@Augustus

We only got one spot left now and you didn't sign up yet. What gives?

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2015, 03:04:06 pm »
K Cobalt. I get it. I died yet you don't tag me? I knew you hated me.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2015, 04:04:49 pm »
K Cobalt. I get it. I died yet you don't tag me? I knew you hated me.
Oh woops. I missed you.

Besides, you would confuse GTF :eli:

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2015, 05:38:36 pm »
Lol <3 

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2015, 09:23:09 pm »
☆Alpha☆ - Satan Hailer - Third Party - You win only if you can convince the thread that you're mafia.

Secondary ability - Will always survive a tied vote.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2015, 12:25:46 am »
Ever wanted to play like someone else? Now you can! The Syndicate Mafia is in sign ups now! The roles are all based off who is playing.

This game marks my return to hosting after a 3 and a half year break. Don't miss your chance to play this awesome game!

@fingersplints I've registered for TS but I'm pending approval.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2015, 12:37:15 am »
@fingersplints - I'll sign up if that game will not be starting until after this one is over and until my GTF game is well underway.

Cobalt card - you only win if you get @Long Con lynched :eli:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2015, 02:22:20 am »

pls. Either you or Augustus are the Godfather... well Godmother in this case.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2015, 05:04:29 am »
Blindknagg card - Almost Wallflower Survivor - Third Party - you only win if you're alive at the end :votebot:
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2015, 05:37:36 am »
Synonym card - you cannot live until end game.

Hurry the fuck up clip artists.

fingersplints

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2015, 06:57:04 am »
@fingersplints I've registered for TS but I'm pending approval.

Sorry I will PM the admins and get you approved right away!

@fingersplints - I'll sign up if that game will not be starting until after this one is over and until my GTF game is well underway.

Haha now you have to play just so we can make that role!
I don't think it will be starting too soon. Long Con and his wife's game just started and that is pretty big so most players will be pretty busy with that

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2015, 07:03:45 am »
Haha now you have to play just so we can make that role!
I don't think it will be starting too soon. Long Con and his wife's game just started and that is pretty big so most players will be pretty busy with that
@fingersplints

So like, what's an ETA? Two weeks from now would be ideal for me.

Long Con

• Rye Toast
  • So Divine
  • Rated: +28
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2015, 11:53:18 am »

Hey!   ???

That's a pretty tough win condition, are you sure it's balanced?   :P

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2015, 12:01:17 pm »
Hey!   ???

That's a pretty tough win condition, are you sure it's balanced?   :P
I can't believe that after all the trouble I went to to get you offed, resulting in my eventual lynch for looking scummy, that your team still fucking won.

This isn't over, Scum Con. :P

fingersplints

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2015, 02:13:01 pm »
@fingersplints

So like, what's an ETA? Two weeks from now would be ideal for me.

It'll probably start mid September.unless there is some mad rush to sign up but I seriously doubt that will happen. I think you will be ok to play

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2015, 02:17:48 pm »
It'll probably start mid September.unless there is some mad rush to sign up but I seriously doubt that will happen. I think you will be ok to play
Alright, awesome. Sign me up. Do I have to PM the other host?

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2015, 04:08:08 pm »
I am now signed up for my first TS game. Time to lose hard.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2015, 07:06:21 pm »
I've been playing in Syndicate's Recruitment mafia. Decently fun. I want to sign up for another game, but probably shouldn't due to me moving in less than 2 weeks.

Thingyman

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +38
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2015, 07:13:07 am »
Hi everyone! It's a-me, Thingy!

I hope that it's cool for me to make this post here.

I and some other people will be hosting an 80-player Disney-themed mafia game, starting August. That's right! 80 players. It will be glorious madness.

Link to sign-up thread: http://www.mafiauniverse.net/threads/313-8-31-The-Disney-Game-%28Official-80-Player-Launch-Game%29

The game will be fast paced (12/12 phases) and feature something called In-Thread Attacks (basically, you can shoot one person each day and they have a certain % chance of dying), so even though there are a lot of players, it will still end pretty quickly.

It should be really fun and a super unique experience. I hope that some of you will want to participate. Lemme know if you have any questions :)
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

Thingyman

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2015, 07:14:02 am »
starting August 31*

Oh, and, there will be many familiar faces from both season 1 and season 2 of the Mafia Championships, if that's a plus for you :)
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Thingyman

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2015, 08:05:51 am »
Forgot to say, we have a section to post off-site sign-up threads as well, feel very free to post there in the future: http://www.mafiauniverse.net/forums/20-Off-Site-Games
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2015, 12:13:42 pm »
I'm so in that 80 player Disney game. Oh man.

@Augustus Augustus who? :eli:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 12:13:53 pm by Cobalt »

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2015, 03:57:52 am »
80 people? Lord. Not for me. Good luck with it regardless.
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

fingersplints

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2015, 01:13:42 pm »
Alright, awesome. Sign me up. Do I have to PM the other host?

You are all signed up. I did send you a short questionairre on TS, that you can fill out whenever you get a chance. :)

The first mafia game I ever hosted was a Disney Mafia, so I so wish I could play that 80 player game. Way too big for me :(

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2015, 09:10:03 am »
Syndicate need some replacements for recruitment mafia. Please help. I'd rather not have dead players used as replacements.

Pm Long Con or Black Rock if interested!

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2015, 05:22:33 pm »
In need of a replacement Day One of Jan's GTF's Users vs PMDT mafia game.

@fingersplints @Bious @Missing Person @Rico

Also @XthAtGAm3RGuYX should sub in because Jan told me NOT to get ha. :eli:

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +707
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2015, 05:24:26 pm »
In need of a replacement Day One of Jan's GTF's Users vs PMDT mafia game.

@fingersplints @Bious @Missing Person @Rico

Also @XthAtGAm3RGuYX should sub in because Jan told me NOT to get ha. :eli:

I would but kinda busy. Sorry.