December 11, 2017, 08:47:20 am

Author Topic: Offsite game Signups Thread!  (Read 21474 times)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1517
Offsite game Signups Thread!
« on: May 27, 2015, 03:29:59 pm »
If you have a game from another website, and are looking for players, recruit them here!
  • Like x 5    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 8 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
Re: Offsite game Signups Thread!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 07:08:18 pm »
This a great idea.  TS and GTF should never have problems filling games given this, and anybody not interested in Arena or still fiending during our cooldowns should be able to be satiated. :tup:
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1935
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 07:12:24 pm »
Pretty sure I'd get banned on any site that's not JTM.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 2    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +795
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 07:21:41 pm »
I'm here as the official inside md sports representative.

Tooooooooooooooooooggggggsssssssssss.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 07:25:57 pm »
Pretty sure I'd get banned on any site that's not JTM.

Yeah you would get banhammered into the phantom zone on the syndicate.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 2    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

fingersplints

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +17
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 07:27:03 am »
Yeah you would get banhammered into the phantom zone on the syndicate.

We have actually only had one person banned, and it wasn't the first mafia community he had been banned at. :) I don't think anyone else has even come close.

Anyways, I think some of you guys would like it. I like having found this site, because it gives me some place else to play when I die early in the games on TS :D

We have one game in signups at the moment that I am very excited for! Sondheim vs. Lloyd Weber: Bullets Over Broadway hosted by Dom
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
  • Rated: +7
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 07:36:14 am »
We have actually only had one person banned, and it wasn't the first mafia community he had been banned at. :) I don't think anyone else has even come close.

I've come pretty close.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

fingersplints

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2015, 07:47:59 am »
I've come pretty close.

Alright, well then all the more promising for everyone here. Metalmarsh89 almost got banned, but instead got promoted. ^_^ haha
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +733
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2015, 07:54:15 am »
A Broadway them?  Me likey.

fingersplints

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2015, 07:59:09 am »
A Broadway them?  Me likey.

I really cannot even wait. I have been so excited about this game since he posted the idea for it!

Also, the site does require admin approval for new accounts (keeping those spambots away!), so if anyone wants to sign up if you let me know I will get a hold of the admins and get you approved right away. :)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2015, 08:18:11 am »
I'll be signing up for your site in the near future. Usually, I don't play like a total jackass.

Tooooooooooooooooooggggggsssssssssss.

Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2015, 08:33:45 am »
I'm actually stoked about The Syndicate because of the same reasons as fingersplints plus they're pretty chill.

Я Рон Бургундии?

"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Jesus Toast
  • Rated: +372
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2015, 08:41:27 am »
Without Alpha trying to lynch me Day 1 I'd just feel empty inside. Maybe some other time.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2015, 06:16:53 pm »
We have one game in signups at the moment that I am very excited for! Sondheim vs. Lloyd Weber: Bullets Over Broadway hosted by Dom
OH MY GOD

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2015, 06:21:07 pm »
APPROVE MY REGISTRATION

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2015, 08:51:55 pm »
I've come pretty close.

Welcome, man.

Want in the Spec Lounge?

Same question for @Barbeller

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2015, 02:10:25 pm »
Without Alpha trying to lynch me Day 1 I'd just feel empty inside. Maybe some other time.

I could lynch vote you day 1.

Though on the syndicate im not signing up for any games until the game poll is over. I dont want to be playing a game if I end up running Ace Attorney relatively soon

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Jesus Toast
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2015, 05:00:26 pm »
I could lynch vote you day 1

I appreciate it, and I might take you up on that offer if we do play in a game there, but it wouldn't be the same. Alpha's desire to lynch me Day 1 in every game originates from an almost emotionless schaudenfraude. Nobody else can do that.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2015, 05:11:11 pm »
I appreciate it, and I might take you up on that offer if we do play in a game there, but it wouldn't be the same. Alpha's desire to lynch me Day 1 in every game originates from an almost emotionless schaudenfraude. Nobody else can do that.

Well I owe Alpha two day one votes on you for the new role cards.........

If we play a game on the syndicate together, my day one votes on you wont even count towards the debt. How about that?
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Jesus Toast
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2015, 06:06:35 pm »
Those are terms I can live with.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2015, 08:05:46 pm »
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Jesus Toast
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2015, 08:34:29 pm »
Because god forbid someone like that word as much as you do.

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2015, 10:10:22 pm »
Welcome, man.

Want in the Spec Lounge?

Same question for @Barbeller

I'm afraid I don't know what that is. A place for players to spectate the ongoing mafia games or something?

Sure why not!

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2015, 10:27:54 pm »
I'll put you in, it'll be in the middle of the page under the forum category "Loser's Lounge"

fingersplints

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2015, 05:05:38 pm »
Hey guys :) A member on the Syndicate is hosting a second round of Gladiators. It's a non-mafia game that some of you might enjoy. It was described to me like this:

For those who weren't here for the original version, run by Epi (or who were but didn't play and are not familiar with it), the gist is this: You buy gladiators, along with weapons and armor for them. Then you fight them against other peoples gladiators. If you win, you get more gold to buy more stuff. If you lose, then hopefully your gladiator didn't die so he can fight again. Win or lose (as long as the loser lives) you get a training point that makes your gladiator stronger for future fights.

Questions/general discussion here

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2015, 09:08:13 pm »
that game sounds like Arena by proxy .____.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2015, 01:00:00 pm »
But does it have turrets?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2015, 04:01:34 pm »
Recruiting alternates / subs for Lewis Carroll (Alice in Wonderland) game on GTF that Matt just posted in the balancing thread.

@Missing Person @XthAtGAm3RGuYX @kaz @Blindknagg @Bious @Pimp Willy @RadicalFuzz @ForgeDigger @Souther @Aidebit

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2015, 04:01:58 pm »
Recruiting alternates / subs for Lewis Carroll (Alice in Wonderland) game on GTF that Matt just posted in the balancing thread.

@Missing Person @XthAtGAm3RGuYX @kaz @Blindknagg @Bious @Pimp Willy @RadicalFuzz @ForgeDigger @Souther @Aidebit
@Pimp Willy @RadicalFuzz @Souther

PM me if interested!

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2015, 04:17:40 pm »
Will I get banned if I call somebody a faggot?
Can i use my sprites?

I'll have to look at the thread again and see if I care or not.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2015, 04:22:04 pm »
Will I get banned if I call somebody a faggot?
Can i use my sprites?

I'll have to look at the thread again and see if I care or not.

Probably, depends on who would be offended.
Yes.
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2015, 04:54:04 pm »
I'll wait and see if this next game happens first. I tried doing two games at once before and that was a really bad idea

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2015, 05:15:43 pm »
I get told off there for my demeanor when I use the same kind of attitude that y'all use on here. Tried telling them that mafia isn't sunshine and rainbows but whatever. You'd have to curb the language a bit. :rip:

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2015, 11:09:55 pm »
Not a chance then.

Hurry the fuck up clip artists.

• Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2015, 11:43:29 pm »
Not a chance then.

Hurry the fuck up clip artists.

Pretty sure that was the reason we weren't tagged.

I approve of the new sig btw.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2015, 11:55:26 pm »
I get told off there for my demeanor when I use the same kind of attitude that y'all use on here. Tried telling them that mafia isn't sunshine and rainbows but whatever. You'd have to curb the language a bit. :rip:

A bit?
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2015, 12:25:56 pm »
You may want to consider providing me with a link

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2015, 12:46:40 pm »
You may want to consider providing me with a link
http://www.gayteenforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69738

Already called in Bious who told me he would be down, I need a few more subs just in case.

Why am I go-to sub guy between JTM and GTF? What kind of official diplomat status? @Missing Person :eli:

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2015, 03:25:11 pm »
http://www.gayteenforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69738

Already called in Bious who told me he would be down, I need a few more subs just in case.

Why am I go-to sub guy between JTM and GTF? What kind of official diplomat status?
Fuck it I'll be an alternate. I'll sign up for the site as "Mr.X"

Pray to the nine divines that you need not call upon me

EDIT: @Cobalt do I gotta message somebody on the site or something? you? matt? whoever?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 03:37:29 pm by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2015, 04:06:35 pm »
Man you fucktards need to pimp slap the admin and tell him his dumbass needs to auto-resize avatars. I aint wasting time trying to make a non pixelated avatar at 140x170. Who the fuck picks that size?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 04:06:47 pm by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2015, 05:53:03 pm »
Man you fucktards need to pimp slap the admin and tell him his dumbass needs to auto-resize avatars. I aint wasting time trying to make a non pixelated avatar at 140x170. Who the fuck picks that size?

Lol. I just pick a random avi off-site and paste it into the "link off-site URL" and put 140 x 170 into the the dimensions box.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2015, 08:27:45 pm »
Lol. I just pick a random avi off-site and paste it into the "link off-site URL" and put 140 x 170 into the the dimensions box.

I tried uploading an image from my hard drive and setting the dimensions. Told me the image was too big and didnt meet the right resolution.

Seriously though. Your admin

EDIT: Just discovered what the "closet" theme does and my sides have crossed into a parallel dimension
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 08:44:08 pm by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2015, 01:03:21 am »
I'm cackling at TGG tbh. Thanks for signing on as sub.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2015, 08:58:10 am »
Fuck that game and my constant dying on Night 1.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2015, 10:52:51 am »
Fuck that game and my constant dying on Night 1.
at least you don't have to worry about costing civs the game this time  :votebot:  :votebot:  :votebot:
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs x 1 (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2015, 11:19:16 am »
at least you don't have to worry about costing civs the game this time  :votebot:  :votebot:  :votebot:
hhhhhhhhhh

@Bious someone else got switched in before you. You're on standby for a swapout if someone else DQ's or drops.

@XthAtGAm3RGuYX You're second alternate. We might not need you, depending on how the activity of the remaining players goes.

Metalmarsh89

• Rye Toast
  • Marmot
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2015, 06:16:00 am »
Recruitment Mafia

Hi all. We're still looking for a few more players for Recruitment Mafia IV, hosted by Long Con and Black Rock over on the Syndicate. Each of the previous renditions have been pretty epic, so expect this one to be the same.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2015, 09:37:54 am »
Recruitment Mafia

Hi all. We're still looking for a few more players for Recruitment Mafia IV, hosted by Long Con and Black Rock over on the Syndicate. Each of the previous renditions have been pretty epic, so expect this one to be the same.
How does Recruitment Mafia work exactly? I can't play because I'll be running two games at the same time as of Tuesday, but it intrigued me.

Rico

• Rye Toast
  • Believe in me, believe in nothing
  • Rated: +3
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2015, 09:57:46 am »
Here's a good description of the mechanics.

SVS

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +10
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2015, 04:14:48 pm »
I have played them all, and they all have been "Game of a Lifetime" games. Basically, it starts out with Team leaders, some bad some good, some independant. By various means they attempt to recruit players to their groups, while running a mafia game at the same time. So the early days, most people will be unrecruited, so they tend to search for who might be leaders, or who is likely to be recruited.

As the game progresses, the lynching turns more to which team people are recruited to, although some people may remain unrecruited to the end. In the early games, no one had roles until recruited, now they have changed that.

This was basically just an idea of gameplay, the link Rico posted has specifics. We have a few people signed up for that game that retired from Mafia, and came back just to play that game. Thats how epic the series is.