June 23, 2017, 03:24:19 pm

Author Topic: Mock Game Lovers Thread  (Read 3240 times)

Administrator

• The Man
  • Administrator
  • Moldy Toast
  • The Man
  • Rated: +18
Mock Game Lovers Thread
« on: October 23, 2014, 10:43:44 pm »
Welcome @Missing Person and @Synonym to the lovers thread
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 2    Disagree    WTF x 1    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387
Re: Mock Game Lovers Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 10:47:26 pm »
Reactions need to be turned off in the Mafia and Lover's Conversations, everything needs to be zero, or ratings need to be disabled from being viewed on posts and profiles.

Reactions in here still add to your rating, so if you're getting ratings without posts being reacted to in game, then people will know you're either a lover or mafia.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF x 1    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 10:47:34 pm »
Post count test.

Post counts go up in Lover threads.  That needs to be changed.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF x 1    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1467
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 10:51:26 pm »
The first point was discussed, people seemed to think it wasn't a big deal, that was one major reason I said we should just take away the point values
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree x 1    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 10:52:30 pm »
Ratings in a hidden thread show up on your profile with who gave it to you.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree x 1    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 10:52:57 pm »
post counts on lovers board is now removed
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 10:53:27 pm »
I think they only show up if you have access to that hidden forum though, like are you seeing other peoples ratings or just your own?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 10:54:42 pm »
It's possible that I only see yours and Synonym's because we have access to the forum.  I almost want to register a dummy account and see what happens.

Vynce won't be able to see ratings to exploit it, so I'll wait till someone else looks.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 10:55:52 pm »
However, Neutral points probably wouldn't be a bad thing, unless you can disable reactions on a forum-by-forum basis.  If you could turn them off in the Mafia and Lovers conversations, that'd be the best way.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014, 10:57:35 pm »
So far as I can tell, you and Synonym have the same permissions, so why you can post and he can't, I'm not sure
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2014, 10:59:00 pm »
Want me to log into the control panel and check?

I've already got this game figured out.  Godots and Vynce are mafia.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +777
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2014, 11:00:29 pm »
I can post now FYI.
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2014, 11:00:59 pm »
ok good
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2014, 11:14:19 pm »
Ok, let's fuck with people Syn, make them think we're in the 50/50 so we can survive a while.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2014, 11:21:24 pm »
Sounds good to me.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2014, 11:53:02 pm »
I'm abusing the bbcode.

The first countdown will reveal my role an hour before deadline.  The second will confirm you as my lover 24 hours later.

Try to mention what I'm doing but then shrug it off.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2014, 11:57:13 pm »
Uh MP, if I quote your post I can see what's hidden by the BBcode

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2014, 11:58:47 pm »
Ok so that exploit doesn't work.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree x 1    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)