October 17, 2017, 05:10:14 pm

Author Topic: Last minute substitute needed!  (Read 3340 times)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
Last minute substitute needed!
« on: May 20, 2015, 01:07:08 pm »
My game on GTF was compromised. There's nobody else here that's still playing in that game so I can reveal this here. A player in spectator's chat (basically loser's lounge on skype) sent an unwarranted, not asked for message on Skype to a player that was still in the game and revealed privileged information to them. I'm looking for a last minute substitute for this game, because the player came clean to me and did not act on the information, so out of respect for his civilian team I'm trying to not give the mafia another advantage and a free disqualification or withdrawal for their parity.

If anyone is interested in this and would be willing to do me that kind of favor PLEASE message me and let me know as soon as possible. This is super stressful because I worked REALLY fucking hard on this game and right now I'm just trying to keep the plates all spinning and not let this fall apart around me. Please let me know.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
Re: Last minute substitute needed!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 01:22:04 pm »
My game on GTF was compromised. There's nobody else here that's still playing in that game so I can reveal this here. A player in spectator's chat (basically loser's lounge on skype) sent an unwarranted, not asked for message on Skype to a player that was still in the game and revealed privileged information to them. I'm looking for a last minute substitute for this game, because the player came clean to me and did not act on the information, so out of respect for his civilian team I'm trying to not give the mafia another advantage and a free disqualification or withdrawal for their parity.

If anyone is interested in this and would be willing to do me that kind of favor PLEASE message me and let me know as soon as possible. This is super stressful because I worked REALLY fucking hard on this game and right now I'm just trying to keep the plates all spinning and not let this fall apart around me. Please let me know.

Provide a link to the game. I may be willing to do you a solid, provided I can stand the people there. I may not be gay, but I dont need to share the same sexual preferences to school some scrubs.

Don't keep me waiting too long. This is a limited time offer.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 01:36:45 pm »
I do not mind helping, but I too will need a link to the thread before I choose to take part.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1508
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 01:37:40 pm »
Sounds like a nice lando situation
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 01:43:34 pm »
All fixed, Bious has subbed in. Thanks a lot guys.

It's here if you'd like to watch.

http://www.gayteenforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69007
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 01:47:12 pm »
I see you guys dont support Avatars anyway. That is 90% of the way I keep track of people. Was going to rescind my offer lol. Without avs to break posts things are just an enormous wall of letters.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 01:49:24 pm »
I see you guys dont support Avatars anyway. That is 90% of the way I keep track of people. Was going to rescind my offer lol. Without avs to break posts things are just an enormous wall of letters.

Everyone have an avi tho...
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 02:05:18 pm »
You can't view avatars as a guest on GTF. Only when you register and log in do they appear.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 02:06:05 pm »
Everyone have an avi tho...

Is it some bullshit where you have to be signed in to see it?

ninja'd. I figured but I didnt want to make an account just to check

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +705
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 02:37:42 pm »
Sounds like a nice lando situation

Guess my new avatar.

Spoiler for Hiden:
inb4pony
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 02:42:33 pm by Bious »

drwill439

• Rye Toast
  • High tops are still cool, right?
  • Rated: +83
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2015, 05:17:08 pm »
Sorry to hear that your game got fucked over like that, dude.
Are you guys even planning on allowing the person to play again?
Not sure what goes here.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2015, 05:57:47 pm »
Sorry to hear that your game got fucked over like that, dude.
Are you guys even planning on allowing the person to play again?
The person who leaked information, no. I doubt it. Depends on the other GMs though, but he won't be playing in my games, or spectator's chat.

Pretty sure everyone else agrees he's never going into spectator's again.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 05:58:01 pm by Cobalt »

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1400
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2015, 06:13:04 pm »
And you know what, shoutouts to Jan for respecting the integrity of the game that much.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +705
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2015, 07:19:37 pm »
Cobalt I hate you.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 4    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2015, 12:16:46 am »