December 12, 2017, 04:20:21 am

Author Topic: Blockbuster Video (JTM 4 Loser's Lounge)  (Read 34053 times)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
Re: Blockbuster Video (JTM 4 Loser's Lounge)
« Reply #600 on: June 04, 2015, 05:27:35 am »
Who did they target?

Jan is killing Bious and BK targeted descuff.

I'll take roleless Civ over Mafia any day of the week.

I've already devised a plan to keep you alive past your usual time as mafia if we're cohorts though.

Not telling anybody, even you.

I'm glad someone shares my sentiments. I love love loooove being a roleless civ. Having nothing to worry about and not caring about dying is the best.

I feel like that's gonna be my downfall when I draw a power role here. I'll get hunted instantly.

I feel odd playing roleless when I get it (and I have had it two games in a row).

I got it my first two games and did alright.  Then here's what happened after that:

All-Stars: Godfather
Offsite: Godfather
SRK X: Immortal
SRK XI: Coroner
SRK XII: Medic
SRK XIV: Medic
SRK XV: Lover w/ Chief
GoC: Roleless (I flailed kinda like you did in JTM III, Cobalt, and it almost cost me dearly, so I get how bad being in that situation sucks)
SRK XVI: Roleless (kazgate happened)
All-Stars: Medic
JTM I: Silencer
JTM II: Roleless (Forgegate happened)
JTM III: Roleless (I led people onto descuff too hard)
Omerta Mafia: Roleless (I did better)

I've had such a long string of roles that I have forgotten how to play roleless. I am having to readjust and completely retool my playstyle just to have a good run at it now.  But that's been great, a nice new challenge, and it's working out well.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Souther

• White Toast
  • Rated: +161
« Reply #601 on: June 04, 2015, 05:33:30 am »
The only thing better than roleless Civ, is unlimited stock Vigi.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #602 on: June 04, 2015, 05:37:22 am »
The only thing better than roleless Civ, is unlimited stock Vigi.

Which may never happen here again.

While it can be bad, it can be way too good.  You were broken with it for the most part.  SoVi3t also was incredible with that ability.  BK also did a very respectable job with it in his very first game.  But hypothetically, what if SAD had it in the FGC game?  That game would've been done so fast, because he was so on that game.

Stocks, or some kind restrictions (odd/even nights only) helps to keep it balance.

I have an interesting mechanic to the vigi in my Christmas game.  I need to post that up later.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #603 on: June 04, 2015, 06:10:23 am »
Luckily my roles have been pretty varied.

Mikasa (instant Mafia kill/vigi). Too bad Fuzz shit the bed in that game.
Elite UC
Roleless
Roleless
Unlimited Vigi
Roleless
Mafia(Syndicate)
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #604 on: June 04, 2015, 06:22:06 am »
Yeah, you've had a great mix, honestly.

If you're not roleless civ half the time, it's hard to bounce back to that mode after having to think about how to play your role every game.

I thought it would be mad easy to jump to roleless civ after being roled so much.  I couldn't make the leap in dynamics very well.  I almost felt like I have to overcompensate by being a bigger contributor simple because of my status, which is pointless.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +735
« Reply #605 on: June 04, 2015, 06:24:27 am »
Bious - how is your sodium level?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #606 on: June 04, 2015, 06:30:20 am »

Not nearly as high as it will be when Alpha realizes he's in here.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +372
« Reply #607 on: June 04, 2015, 06:34:56 am »
Yeah, the Attack on Titan game I had already achieved my goal on Day 1. Turretis blessed me with the Immortal role, to maximize Alpha's despair. My motivation, along with my really poor civ skills, made that game a disaster on my end.

But I'll be damned if Alpha wasn't a broken man when he saw that I rolled Erwin. And in the end, that's what really matters.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #608 on: June 04, 2015, 07:04:37 am »
Chief really needs to rally the troops, now.

Bious being exposed as Civ gives Mafia a clear line of sight at his jugular, if they work it right.

Especially if Wigly's RC goes unchecked.

smh

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #609 on: June 04, 2015, 07:05:16 am »
I could've swore Vynce got lynched.

However, my recollection of that game is obviously bad thanks to kazgate.

You're right, it was the bomb that got him.  So he's never been lynched as mafia.

Would you stop bringing that up?

Every time you do you make me want to vigi you first opportunity I can, whenever that might be.

I'm seriously thinking that people who GM a game aren't giving me a vigi role specifically because they know I have dual intentions should you be in the game with me. If you thought randoms and inactives sabotaged a game, they'd have nothing on me as a vigi.

For the sake of you enjoying mafia games, let's not bring that up anymore. I don't quite think you realize how bad I'd kill you in game first chance I get if I had the chance.

/salt

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #610 on: June 04, 2015, 07:13:44 am »
LMAO.

Chief is up in the thread, on top of the tallest projects tenement, screaming in the voice of all the Wayans Brothers combined into Wayantron: "MESSAGE!", now.

Silly Chief - you know there ain't no positive Civ Roleless models up in this game.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1942
« Reply #611 on: June 04, 2015, 07:39:19 am »
I'm seriously thinking that people who GM a game aren't giving me a vigi role specifically because they know I have dual intentions should you be in the game with me.

To be fair, I'm sure at least half of JTM have their own 'To Vigi' list.
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #612 on: June 04, 2015, 07:50:51 am »
To be fair, I'm sure at least half of JTM have their own 'To Vigi' list.

But none have followed through, regardless of allegiance of said player to be vigi'ed.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #613 on: June 04, 2015, 07:55:04 am »
But none have followed through, regardless of allegiance of said player to be vigi'ed.

Oh I will.

You can bet that.

Vynce, followed by TGG.  Easy peasy.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +707
« Reply #614 on: June 04, 2015, 08:05:42 am »
Lol.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #615 on: June 04, 2015, 08:28:14 am »
Bious will be night killed. Hopefully BK will investigate Jan or Dr

LOL

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +624
« Reply #616 on: June 04, 2015, 09:47:15 am »
Which may never happen here again.

While it can be bad, it can be way too good.  You were broken with it for the most part.  SoVi3t also was incredible with that ability.  BK also did a very respectable job with it in his very first game.  But hypothetically, what if SAD had it in the FGC game?  That game would've been done so fast, because he was so on that game.

Stocks, or some kind restrictions (odd/even nights only) helps to keep it balance.

I have an interesting mechanic to the vigi in my Christmas game.  I need to post that up later.
MN will sort of have an unlimited stock vigi. c; Still wondering if that's a good idea. at this rate my game won't last very long at all. lol

Also if I get vigi I'm nuking you, prolly. It's payback for all the stress you caused me in forgegate.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #617 on: June 04, 2015, 09:52:31 am »
Well, pure numbers game won. :coffee:

Thank goodness.

@The Chief  awesome job, floating that role all game long.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 09:52:46 am by Souther »
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #618 on: June 04, 2015, 12:46:06 pm »
Alpha's lynch votes:

Adam Levine, Aidebit, Augustus, Bious, descuffphoenix, doof, Hecatom, Saitsu, Simple Machine, Souther

I'll be FUCKED if there isn't at least one mafia on that wagon. AND they're all still alive except for doof who flipped civ.

:kappa: :kappa: :kappa:

I'm glad I didn't go completely for the voting analysis, Bious was giving me non-mafia vibes like crazy but I was uncertain whether he was the last mafia in a large group of civs... (for 3 votes on Alpha)
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #619 on: June 04, 2015, 01:07:42 pm »
Jan plays smart.  I'm not 100% sure on Adam yet,

Already know Cobalt is similar to me, and we've known for a long time on how good Augustus is.  descuff is hit or miss for me.  Didn't get to see Sig do much to judge him yet.

This is actually my second best game ever and the very first time I made it to the end (which is a grand improvement for me considering that I always get mislynched or killed as civ). Everything else been average or poor, especially my last game on here.

Oh and thank for hosting this game and pulling through.

That fucking cunt Jan.

He flipped his mafia play to opposite of what he did during All-Stars.

Now we can't grill him for being "obvious" :rip:
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #620 on: June 04, 2015, 01:29:27 pm »

Eh, I'm fine. I admit I was wrong the whole game, but I did play fast and loose with Chief, read him semi-correctly, and got him to the end as well as avoid getting lynched.
I also forced Wilgy to lie.
And I finally got the Mafia to kill me instead of just trying to lynch me!
If I would I'd press my suspicions of Jan harder. I mentioned how they were hanging around end phase just marking posts and not contributing, plus they were trying to push a vote on me with nothing. I was on tunnel mode though.

Probably gonna switch my playstyle next game though. Trying to argue with myself about if Chief was Medic or Mafia made me lose sleep.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #621 on: June 04, 2015, 01:30:21 pm »
Oh, and got Alpha's ass lynched and used him to shake Wilgy. That will always be a favorite memory of mine.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 02:44:22 pm by Bious »

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +795
« Reply #622 on: June 04, 2015, 02:16:24 pm »
I can't wait for salt therapy. I'm also going into semi retirement. Going to play on other sites to remind myself why I like this game.

Tooooooooooooooooooggggggsssssssssss.

Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #623 on: June 04, 2015, 02:23:53 pm »
I can't wait for salt therapy. I'm also going into semi retirement. Going to play on other sites to remind myself why I like this game.

Gotta wait until after the next Arena game and Forge's game I thing.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #624 on: June 04, 2015, 03:21:55 pm »

Yeah I'm probably only going to play on the syndicate for a bit if I manage to spot a game with agreeable rules/mechanics

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #625 on: June 04, 2015, 03:24:09 pm »
Like, does everyone else understand how ridiculous it is that I made it that far in this game by doing absolutely nothing.

Might start playing more turbo formats as well.

Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #626 on: June 04, 2015, 03:39:16 pm »
Like, does everyone else understand how ridiculous it is that I made it that far in this game by doing absolutely nothing.

Might start playing more turbo formats as well.

Saitsu? That you?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #627 on: June 04, 2015, 04:04:32 pm »
Play the Syndicate Broadway game with me.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #628 on: June 04, 2015, 04:08:29 pm »
Play the Syndicate Broadway game with me.

Is this on GTF?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #629 on: June 04, 2015, 04:18:37 pm »
Is this on GTF?
I said Syndicate. :skull:

The GTF Pokemon game is underway already.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #631 on: June 04, 2015, 04:36:03 pm »
I said Syndicate. :skull:

The GTF Pokemon game is underway already.

But I love Pokemon...

:(

Ah well.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #632 on: June 04, 2015, 04:38:26 pm »
Lol, this is what I get for taking results as law. General inexperience got me :/ what players would I expect plays like that from? Like whom should I always stay on my toes around regardless of results and claims?

Hmm... Maybe next game I'll actually be a doctor!

Salty that I had to night kill you Bious, my entire goal for this game after Zeon quit was to kill you... so I guess I win? but I didn't want it like that.
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #633 on: June 04, 2015, 04:39:07 pm »
I'll sign up later.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +267
« Reply #634 on: June 04, 2015, 07:53:26 pm »
Oh the countless number of times I typed a post them deleted it because I thought it would make me look too clean. 

I screamed at my phone when Skizzz told everyone I was medic. The WTF was serious. Bious and Augustus were the ones keeping me alive. I'll let them convey if it was intentional or not. =)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #635 on: June 04, 2015, 07:57:17 pm »
I could pull up Bious's notes to show you, Chief.

He was talking to himself on my Skype all game.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #636 on: June 04, 2015, 08:00:11 pm »
Oh the countless number of times I typed a post them deleted it because I thought it would make me look too clean. 

I screamed at my phone when Skizzz told everyone I was medic. The WTF was serious. Bious and Augustus were the ones keeping me alive. I'll let them convey if it was intentional or not. =)
Maybe half the time.

I could pull up Bious's notes to show you, Chief.

He was talking to himself on my Skype all game.

Please don't. No one needs to see my crazy.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #637 on: June 04, 2015, 08:10:01 pm »
I saw it from you late, but dat Augustus doh. Dead serious. Investigated innocent Chief need to go. lol That guy.

I noticed some talent out there though. Real talk. Some of the new names are strong.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #638 on: June 04, 2015, 08:41:00 pm »
It's gonna be hard to tier this shit.

I have a lot to consider.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #639 on: June 04, 2015, 09:04:42 pm »
I saw it from you late, but dat Augustus doh. Dead serious. Investigated innocent Chief need to go. lol That guy.

There was a Forger in play... You can't blame me for not being fully convinced.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #640 on: June 05, 2015, 04:32:53 am »
There was a Forger in play... You can't blame me for not being fully convinced.

I agree with not trusting the result but pushing top lynch me before the other candidates was almost reckless. It helped keep me lynchable so it's cool. No complaints.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #641 on: June 05, 2015, 06:20:24 am »
Well, pure numbers game won. :coffee:

Thank goodness.

@The Chief  awesome job, floating that role all game long.

Thanks. My ego didn't get over 9000 since I lived but there's still bragging points in being the only medic to survive all game. I don't know how many times that's been done before. Also, both times I've been medic, the role couldn't protect itself. Iirc, every medic role before me could protect themselves. Felt like a setup.

MP: RNGeezus made chief medic!? Pfft... *edits rolecard*.  /salt. 

lol I'd believe it.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +735
« Reply #642 on: June 05, 2015, 06:29:39 am »
The Chief, early on you were making jokes (maybe), talking with Vote Bot.  I thought that was weird.  Were you trying to be funny (if it was, it was really nerdy!) or was that a setup for something?

I'm referring to this post mostly: http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,153.msg18330.html#msg18330

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #643 on: June 05, 2015, 06:50:50 am »
The Chief, early on you were making jokes (maybe), talking with Vote Bot.  I thought that was weird.  Were you trying to be funny (if it was, it was really nerdy!) or was that a setup for something?

I'm referring to this post mostly: http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,153.msg18330.html#msg18330

I wasn't really trying to accomplish anything. Essential I had nothing important to say. I had just seen Avengers 2 and the random vote bot made me think of Ultron. I really just wanted to show my face and make good on my promise to Alpha.

With all the new faces, I was curious what kind of response I would get. From what I can tell, no one took me seriously for a while.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 06:51:50 am by The Chief »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)