October 21, 2017, 11:04:39 pm

Author Topic: Blockbuster Video (JTM 4 Loser's Lounge)  (Read 33564 times)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1510
Re: Blockbuster Video (JTM 4 Loser's Lounge)
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2015, 02:58:16 pm »
That wasn't TZ though, TZ is tekken zaibatsu

That thing with MP happened on forges forum (forget the name)
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

BeigeSand

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +145
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2015, 03:18:01 pm »
That wasn't TZ though, TZ is tekken zaibatsu

That thing with MP happened on forges forum (forget the name)

Ah, you see, I was confused because the Resident Evil game is where the horse gang-rape came from.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1400
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2015, 06:16:16 pm »
I don't even think I was salty about that one, more embarrassed that I made such a LALALA.

The only times I've been legit salty about games was when people let LGP live so long in DBZ and my lynch in the first All-Star game.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

juliets

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +8
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2015, 07:05:39 pm »
Anyone know what time this phase is due to end? Is it 8 am est tomorrow?

juliets

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2015, 07:05:56 pm »
I meant edt.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #105 on: May 20, 2015, 07:23:30 pm »
11am eastern.
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #106 on: May 21, 2015, 04:13:27 am »
I go to bed, wake up and notice there's like 23 other new people who've been subbed in.

Yeah, last time I play a game this size. What happened? People quit?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #107 on: May 21, 2015, 04:22:49 am »
SVS had admin and real life issues to deal with on TS and opted out. GD went from good to bad internet and couldn't even access the site. Neesa wanted out due to the Icege scandal. Coco had real life issues.

This game is making me thinking of how to retool what I had planned for Christmas.

Я Рон Бургундии?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #108 on: May 21, 2015, 06:37:32 am »
And Icege just earned himself a well-deserved permaban. :coffee:

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +371
« Reply #109 on: May 21, 2015, 07:06:08 am »
What happened?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #110 on: May 21, 2015, 07:09:04 am »
What happened?

Do you want the whole thing or the TL;DR?

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #111 on: May 21, 2015, 07:10:10 am »
Do you want the whole thing or the TL;DR?

Whole thing plz

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #112 on: May 21, 2015, 07:22:37 am »
Whole thing plz

It's a huge Skype log spanning the last 36-ish hours, and it would probably be a bad idea to put it out in public (given this thread will go to the archive after this game.)

I don't want to look like I'm trying to shitstir this issue any further.

But like I said I would do, I told him directly what I said in here about him. We had a huge argument and he continued to hold delusions that he was in the right and I was just being some sort of nazi with favoritism for TGG and jabs, at some point tell him that he's acting like a child, the irony being that he's about to be a father and he's acting like a child.  He then tries to twist my words to make it sound like I wished for his fiance to miscarry and carried out a personal attack on me.

I cooled down about 2 hours later, and at the very least apologized for mentioning his unborn child in the debacle and tell him that my stance won't change on this issue, and he can say whatever he wants about me regarding that, but the ruling stands.  At about 6pm Eastern, he tells me he doesn't like it but he gets it, and apologizes for egging it on.

12 hours later, he sends me messages demanding me, jabs, TGG, and Saitsu to publicly apologize to him post-game, accuses me of "throwing him under the bus," claimed he wasn't the reason that Rule 9 was created, and tells me the demand the game to stop "talking shit about him" so he can "enjoy the game in peace."

Actually that part I will post, because fuck him, that's why.

Spoiler for TL;DR Warning:
[6:29:52 PM] Icege: At the very least, I deserve public apologies from Souther, TGG, Saitsu, and you. I didn't deserve to be thrown under the bus in the thread by you (multiple times at that) and the other 3 targeted me with personal attacks over something that happened over a year ago in a game that wasn't against the rules.

Also, saying the rule was made because of me is a little obtuse. The rule was made because of Fuzz. I might have influenced it, but his fight with you is what directly spawned rule 9.

I don't expect anybody to attempt to make this right, but it would be a pleasant surprise. At the very least, getting folks to stop talking shit on me so I can read the thread in peace would be nice.
[8:13:58 PM] Missing Person: I don't see where I threw you under the bus. As far as the rule goes, if I said it squarely rests on your shoulders that it was created in the thread, then my apologies, I will redact that and make sure it states that it was partially because of you.  I probably wrote that in the heat of the moment, because there was pietastic and HAX that spurned the consideration of the rule, followed by you and Saitsu, then me & Fuzz.
[8:14:50 PM] Missing Person: As far as people talking shit?  Where?  Because I literally posted when Jan asked why you were DQ'd why and then straight up said that I would not allow anyone to talk about you unless it was to look at your reads.
[8:55:48 PM] Icege: I'm not expecting anything to actually be done in order to make this right, I'm just saying what I think would be a step in the right direction :P
[8:55:56 PM] Icege: Sec, I'll give you post IDs
[9:06:49 PM] Missing Person: Don't think I'm going to twist someone's arm to make them apologize in public to you, especially when I in good faith am not sure if I could expect you to apologize for telling them to kill themselves.
[9:08:11 PM] Icege: Like I said, not expecting anything to actually be done in an attempt to make this right.

I would be more than happy to apologize for suggesting suicide, but only if I get apologies for the constant harassment, sabotaging the game, and double standard that was applied
[9:08:39 PM] Missing Person: Are you insinuating that I sabotaged the game?
[9:08:44 PM] Icege: It's not like I came right out without provocation and told them to kill themselves. It came after being attacked since the game started
[9:08:51 PM] Icege: I am insinuating that they did
[9:09:12 PM] Missing Person: And you didn't?
[9:09:55 PM] Missing Person: Even if you're not solely to blame, can you at least say that you contributed to the downward spiral of this game?
[9:10:43 PM] Icege: The only apology I feel that you owe is for the hasty, unfair punishment and the public crucifixion afterwards
[9:11:27 PM] Icege: How did I sabotage the game? I was personally attacked for in game decisions. I attempted to let it slide, I attempted to reach out to you, and I attempted to continue the game rather than the argument
[9:11:43 PM] Icege: All the proof is in the game thread
[9:12:01 PM] Icege: Oh and I definitely contributed to the downward spiral, without a doubt
[9:12:21 PM] Icege: The key is that I was a contributor, not the sole contributor, yet I was the only one punished for it
[9:12:30 PM] Missing Person: But you don't call contributing to it sabotage?
[9:12:38 PM] Missing Person: Just Saitsu, TGG and Souther are to blame for that?
[9:13:24 PM] Icege: It's hard to blame somebody for a concert being ruined because they were getting punched the whole night and finally had enough when security told him to stop getting punched
[9:13:33 PM] Missing Person: And hasty? 3.5 cycles of the jawing back and forth is hasty? And how did I publicly crucify you, except to explain the circumstances around your DQ?
[9:14:04 PM] Icege: Souther and TGG, but primarily Souther. TGG backed off when you said something, and Saitsu at worst was a shot here or there
[9:14:15 PM] Missing Person: Ugh, you know what?  I'm done. I'm done.  I've read every page since I said that, the only times your name is mentioned in that is regarding voting patterns.
[9:14:22 PM] Icege: Souther, however, went above and beyond what I had done yet is allowed to continue playing
[9:15:06 PM] Missing Person: You're delusional.  I'm done talking about this. Please let me continue to GM this game in peace without this goddamn issue being brought back up in my face daily like I'm Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.
[9:15:17 PM] Icege: Are you sure? Because I saw Cobalt talking
[9:15:58 PM] Icege: I can't help it that you refuse to see the entire situation. Like I said, I never expected anything to be done about it.
[9:16:13 PM] Icege: But I will express my opinion to you in private in order to respect the game
[9:16:15 PM] Missing Person: You just want to make me regret running this game don't you?
[9:16:25 PM] Icege: Nah, I just want you to be fair and consistent
[9:16:36 PM] Missing Person: Look, I've had it with this issue.
[9:16:39 PM] Icege: And tbh, I don't even really want that
[9:16:50 PM] Icege: It'd be nice, but nothing is expected from all of this
[9:16:55 PM] Missing Person: THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP THROWING THIS IN MY FACE?!
[9:17:17 PM] Missing Person: Shut up about it so I can finish my game or I'm shutting you up.
[9:17:24 PM] Icege: Uh... I responded to what you had sent to me earlier. How is that throwing it in your face?
[9:17:41 PM] Missing Person: Except you did it civilly, 12 hours ago
[9:17:51 PM] Missing Person: Then 12 hours later you come in like a diva again
[9:18:06 PM] Missing Person: "Well I want this and this and this but I don't expect it but I want it so get it done."
[9:18:11 PM] Icege: Yea, and I wasn't done.
[9:18:26 PM] Icege: Lol when did I say to get it done?
[9:18:51 PM] Missing Person: Nah, I just want you to be fair and consistent
[9:19:13 PM] Missing Person: Last chance man, shut up or I'll shut you up.
[9:19:21 PM] Icege:
On 05/21/2015, at 9:16 AM, Icege wrote:
> And tbh, I don't even really want that
[9:19:35 PM] Missing Person: Then what do you want?
[9:19:53 PM] Icege:
On 05/21/2015, at 9:16 AM, Icege wrote:
> But I will express my opinion to you in private in order to respect the game
[9:20:16 PM] Missing Person: I'm through talking about this issue.
[9:20:18 PM] Icege: I'll be at TFC in Sept if you want to come shut me up :)
[9:20:25 PM] Icege: Not very hard to find
[9:20:34 PM] Missing Person: I never threatened physical violence.
[9:20:40 PM] Icege: On 05/21/2015, at 9:19 AM, Missing Person wrote:
> Last chance man, shut up or I'll shut you up.
[9:20:44 PM] Missing Person: But I will block you from communication with me.
[9:21:04 PM] Missing Person: And I am not even in America and won't even be in America for the rest of the year.
[9:21:12 PM] Icege: That isn't shutting me up, that's you being a coward and running away :P
[9:21:23 PM] Icege: You made a bad choice, it's fine, everyone makes them
[9:21:35 PM] Missing Person: Yep keep blaming me
[9:21:44 PM] Icege: I am allowed to express my disapproval and disagreement
[9:21:47 PM] Missing Person: Start blaming Icege for Icege's actions for once.
[9:21:50 PM] Missing Person: Grow some pubes man
[9:22:00 PM] Icege: I have accepted personal responsibility every step of the way
[9:22:02 PM] Missing Person: But I have told you I am done talking about this.
[9:22:10 PM] Icege: I have yet to say that I didn't contribute in some fashion
[9:22:20 PM] Missing Person: Except that it's TGG's and Souther's and Saitsu's fault.
[9:22:27 PM] Icege: It's easy for you to be done talking about it since you're not the one that was wronged
[9:22:37 PM] Missing Person: I'm not the one wronged?!
[9:22:43 PM] Icege: It's like white ppl telling black folks to not talk about police brutality
[9:22:59 PM] Missing Person: I'm sitting here picking up the fucking pieces of that debacle, subbing out people left and right because of that shitstorm.
[9:23:00 PM] Icege: You weren't the one DQ'd for something that other people were doing
[9:23:07 PM] Missing Person: AND I'M NOT WRONGED?!
[9:23:18 PM] Missing Person: You are a piece of work.
[9:23:46 PM] Missing Person: You are completely irrational, and need to be on lithium.
[9:23:58 PM] Missing Person: I'm done talking about this, but I know you aren't going to shut up, so I'll be that "Coward."
[9:24:06 PM] Missing Person: Goodbye, have a great life.
[9:24:28 PM] Icege: If you can point out to me where in the game I initiated anything, please do
[9:24:37 PM] Missing Person: I'm done.
[9:24:57 PM] Icege: But I went into the game with the distinct intention of avoiding issues because of what we had discussed earlier before the game even started
[9:25:12 PM] Missing Person: What. The Fuck. Ever.
[9:25:16 PM] Icege: I was attacked personally and here we are
[9:25:19 PM] Missing Person: WHOMP WHOMP life's tough get a helmet.
[9:25:37 PM] Icege: No shit it's tough :P that's why I'm not losing sleep over it
[9:25:46 PM] Icege: And why I said I don't expect anything to actually be done
[9:26:06 PM] Icege: You on the other hand have escalated to insults and threats more than once while I'm calmly discussing the issue
[9:26:17 PM] Icege: You even brought my unborn son into the debate in order to gain leverage
[9:26:35 PM] Icege: But somehow, this is all my fault? Yea, sorry, but no.
[9:26:48 PM] Missing Person: And I explained that. You know what I meant and yet you continue to twist my words.
[9:26:56 PM] Missing Person: Why am I even engaging you?
[9:27:04 PM] Missing Person: You are one of the biggest attention whores I've ever met.
[9:28:32 PM] Missing Person: Blocked, from here, from Facebook, banned from JTM. If I see you try to re-register, I will go so far as to contact XXXX PD for harassment.  Don't believe me?  Test me.

Real location of Icege redacted for security reasons.

If you guys want proof of what I said regarding the unborn child comments and how he misconstrued it, feel free to PM me.

I'll probably actually delete this post before I make the lounge public, so don't quote it.

And that attention whore managed to get my 3000th post. DansGame
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 07:26:43 am by Missing Person »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Sig

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +21
« Reply #113 on: May 21, 2015, 07:58:24 am »
Well he is more of a queen then some of the guys on GTF. It sucks so many people got subbed out.
Also I just realized was I supposed to send my last gasp to Pimp Willy also since I'm not sure it got posted. If it didn't get posted it is fine though.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #114 on: May 21, 2015, 08:04:01 am »
It was posted, yeah.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #115 on: May 21, 2015, 08:16:55 am »
Well he is more of a queen then some of the guys on GTF. It sucks so many people got subbed out.
Also I just realized was I supposed to send my last gasp to Pimp Willy also since I'm not sure it got posted. If it didn't get posted it is fine though.

That's what I've been saying.

You guys come from a site called Gay Teen Forum.  I won't even emphasize the gay part.  I know homosexuals that act very mild-mannered and non-flamboyant.  But the Teen part.  This guy is a college graduate.  You guys from a forum full of teenagers act more mature than he did.

Even if you factor in the gay part as the stereotypical "flamboyant" thing that most people associate with homosexuals, you guys are leaps and bounds beyond his maturity level.

GTFers who have proven themselves as trustworthy in your mafia games there are infinity times more welcome on this site than he will ever be again.

juliets

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #116 on: May 21, 2015, 08:19:57 am »
It's hard to believe people can be so nasty.  I'm glad you banned him though, he would be nothing but trouble in the future.  Good decision.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #117 on: May 21, 2015, 08:20:56 am »
It's hard to believe people can be so nasty.  I'm glad you banned him though, he would be nothing but trouble in the future.  Good decision.

Thank you.

And nothing of value was lost. :coffee:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #118 on: May 21, 2015, 08:25:50 am »
Now, going to go watch Walking Dead in bed and then go to sleep.

Laugh all you want about me going to watch a horror drama minutes before I fall asleep, but even if I have nightmares, they're like sweet dreams compared to the Groundhog Day Icege has put me in.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #119 on: May 21, 2015, 05:15:29 pm »
So I wake up to find UC is enforced, Doug used his kill stock, and DeeDee has made Dexter target himself.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2015, 05:44:46 pm »
I really want Dexter to get lynched now just to see the Mafia team become savagely dissapointed.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #121 on: May 21, 2015, 06:47:58 pm »
Doug is gonna get to kill the person he got a guilty on the night before I assume?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #122 on: May 21, 2015, 06:57:41 pm »
Doug is gonna get to kill the person he got a guilty on the night before I assume?

Bingo.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #123 on: May 21, 2015, 07:25:32 pm »
PPG just put in a night kill as well.  Three deaths in one night phase.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #124 on: May 21, 2015, 08:40:23 pm »
MP, fun fact, that player I know IRL on the Mafia team had mentioned earlier today that it was upwards of 80% chance that they were going to win. But the Vigi plays tho.

I'm really surprised at both of them, but I'm not complaining.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2015, 08:48:06 pm »
Doug investigated Long Con last night, Long Con probably now realizes who Doug is.

PPG actually switched off of mafia to mafia with the jasonC kill.  He also had the Godfather originally.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2015, 09:10:58 pm »
Jasonc kill is fine, but godfather kill would have been stronger
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2015, 09:11:25 pm »
Mafia was gonna bandwagon on their own today, after losing two we will see if that's the same lol
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2015, 09:12:08 pm »
 Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm

WHAT THE FUCK
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 4    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #129 on: May 21, 2015, 09:14:33 pm »
Skizzzgasm seems out of place in that post.

We need MPSalt for this occasion.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #130 on: May 21, 2015, 09:23:10 pm »
I put up with accusations that Syn cheated in PW2.

Lol these were never serious...unless you got PMs asking if it were true.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #131 on: May 21, 2015, 09:28:41 pm »
Lol these were never serious...unless you got PMs asking if it were true.

Icege was dead fucking serious about that.  He contacted me on both SRK and Facebook over that.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2015, 09:34:11 pm »
I had a bad feeling about jasonc but I think it was because he said unfriendly things about those of us who came from TS being bad mafia players, lol. 

Did I say this?  lol.  sorry if you took offense, but I think the meta I was trying to establish was that the night kills were directed by people not from JTM.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2015, 09:47:28 pm »
Icege was dead fucking serious about that.  He contacted me on both SRK and Facebook over that.

Oh.  Well lol.

Sighhhhhhhhhhh  Vigi is pro, huh....damn.  I feel like this game was going so well too.  How did he know though? ugh. 

Long Con...ugh dude you should have been able to read her lol. 

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2015, 09:51:39 pm »
I was almost expecting a standoff between him and her at night or an enforce.

I was surprised.

Long Con

• Rye Toast
  • So Divine
  • Rated: +28
« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2015, 10:18:22 pm »
Oh.  Well lol.

Sighhhhhhhhhhh  Vigi is pro, huh....damn.  I feel like this game was going so well too.  How did he know though? ugh. 

Long Con...ugh dude you should have been able to read her lol.
Yeah... I just thought she was in over her head and came at me because I was familiar.  It's not that unusual for fingersplints to come after me like that, so it didn't raise my eyebrows.  Then Doug killed me and I facepalmed.

MP, glad you banned Icege, hope he doesn't show up on Syndicate.  Also, I kind of thanked you... I made some post about it being your thread and that we should respect you or something.  That's generally thanky.  :)
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2015, 10:23:05 pm »
Yeah, well, SVS deliberately said when I asked her about needing a replacement is part of it was the drama that Icege put the game through, so even if he did try to show up there, I don't think he'd even get through the front door.

And if he did, there are at least 5 or 6 people that will raise hell to get him banned before he has a chance to shit up another game.  I'm one of them.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #137 on: May 21, 2015, 10:29:19 pm »
As for you & jason, you guys played really well.  Doug got a good read on your and checked you N3, so you had no chance at that point except for stacking enforce with night kill, which would've been WAY above the rim if you guys got that.

I was shocked that PPG went in on jason though.  I felt like you were doing fine staying off the radar and keeping a strong voice and presence in the thread without spewing a lot.  That may work out as they try to read you for more mafia too.  PPG literally said they went with their gut.

They had Angelica targeted then switched to you.  That was a hard read to make.

Long Con

• Rye Toast
  • So Divine
  • Rated: +28
« Reply #138 on: May 21, 2015, 10:35:34 pm »
I hope I didn't look too noobish in this game.  My NinetiesArcade vote did cause a LOT of Civ on Civ attacks right after he was lynched, and I thought it would get me some cred.  It was hard to get right into everything because there's a LOT of meta reads going on, and I didn't really have a lot of opportunity to take part in that.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2015, 11:00:24 pm »
You know, Long Con and Jason, you guys enforced the vigi and the nurse... both on nights they deliberately took no actions so it wouldn't show up

:coffee:
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #140 on: May 21, 2015, 11:08:28 pm »
This is where I'd say how good Rogue played by saving Captain Planet from permanent detention.

IF WE HAD ONE.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #141 on: May 21, 2015, 11:26:19 pm »
Nurse can still perma protect Captain Planet though, which is nice

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #142 on: May 21, 2015, 11:46:19 pm »
I pinged someone's radar though....they didn't even voice it in thread...ugh I should have kept my mouth shut during night phase.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #143 on: May 21, 2015, 11:47:42 pm »
This would have been the sweetest victory too.....

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
  • Rated: +561
« Reply #144 on: May 22, 2015, 02:14:57 am »
I feel like I made it interesting, at least.

Thank you so much for the Wolverine player card!

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #145 on: May 22, 2015, 02:48:29 am »
You did, Vynce.  You were not the *smartest* kill, but the popular one.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #146 on: May 22, 2015, 02:53:00 am »
In every game I've played, the mafia have only won if I was mafia, or if they killed me. It's maybe a bit of a coincidence.

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #147 on: May 22, 2015, 02:53:37 am »
Who's left for mafia?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #148 on: May 22, 2015, 05:42:47 am »
6 players who have initiated "Plan C" already.  Check the thread.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #149 on: May 22, 2015, 06:51:19 am »
Tell Vynce I said "Lulz. It's all lulz, bub."