October 18, 2017, 07:57:25 am

Author Topic: Jesus Toast Mafia IV: 90's Kid Mafia! GAME OVER! Civilians +Village Idiot Win!  (Read 377747 times)

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
Re: Jesus Toast Mafia IV: 90's Kid Mafia! Summertime (DAY 1 START)
« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2015, 09:00:24 am »
Immediate civ read on Alpha due to this godlike fucking strategy.

Anyone could have thought that up.

No credit given. No civ read on Alpha who does this every game first phase anyways.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

The-Co-Jones

• Not a mindless drone...
  • Moldy Toast
  • Hyper Sodium Toast
  • Rated: +5
« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2015, 09:01:44 am »
@Missing Person
@Pimp Willy

how often does the vote bot post? Does it post more frequently before the day phase is over or does it have a set time interval?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
When I see a quote worth taking, it'll end up here.

Where's the obligatory yaoi bious & fuzz writeup?

Hecatom

• Lord of Destruction
  • Rye Toast
  • Aka Black Gorilla
  • Rated: +48
« Reply #102 on: May 13, 2015, 09:04:08 am »
I swear to Cthulhu, everytime that you decide to start a goddamn mafia game some important project on my office is assigned so i have to focus all my attention to it.
Anyway, i am planning to keep tabs with the game, but don't expect me to participate too much (not like it makes a difference since you don't really care if i play or not, since i am mostly fodder for you anyway)

Lets start the 1st bandwagoon

Vote Registered For Hecatom
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

Hecatom

• Lord of Destruction
  • Rye Toast
  • Aka Black Gorilla
« Reply #103 on: May 13, 2015, 09:05:17 am »
3 pages already niggas?

• Like x 2    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)
"Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +621
« Reply #104 on: May 13, 2015, 09:07:44 am »
@jasonC sorry, I forgot.

Vote Registered For ForgeDigger
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
かえるおねがい!

c:

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +267
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2015, 09:08:10 am »
Not answering unless you put stars on my name and say pretty please.

The Chief also pledged his allegiance to the RadicalFuckOff cause during the Breaking Bad game.

For clarification, I have you complete control of my Day 1 votes so technically, you can tell me to vote for whoever you want me to on Day 1. I assumed it was RadicalFuzz but the discretion is still yours to make.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +621
« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2015, 09:08:12 am »
@Missing Person
@Pimp Willy

how often does the vote bot post? Does it post more frequently before the day phase is over or does it have a set time interval?
It's every 30 minutes.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2015, 09:11:59 am »
3 pages already niggas?
None of it is important.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2015, 09:12:32 am »

No credit given. No civ read on Alpha who does this every game first phase anyways.
Ok kaz, I see you. :gaycat:

3 pages already niggas?

My game got 30 pages in the first day phase, but it's half the page length of here. But still. :skull:

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #109 on: May 13, 2015, 09:13:24 am »
omg, I can't BELIEVE you're actually voting for me! I seriously don't even know why this bandwagon took off against me, this is ridiculous that I'm going to be lynched day one. I might as well quit now, let me ask MP to sub me out.

Fucking asshole bitch motherfuckers, gonna be the first group to ever mislynch me as a civilian, I hope you're proud of yourselves

:eli:

Glad to see you rolling with the joke. Getting toastier by the day champ!

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1912
« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2015, 09:20:10 am »
For clarification, I have you complete control of my Day 1 votes so technically, you can tell me to vote for whoever you want me to on Day 1. I assumed it was RadicalFuzz but the discretion is still yours to make.

That's a good assumption to make every game. I'd be tempted to use the ability to vote to lynch Fuzz and Bious simultaneously on Day 1, but 2 Fuzz votes is just too good to pass up.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Scotty

• Scotty
  • Rye Toast
  • Hungry Hippo
  • Rated: +23
« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2015, 09:21:46 am »
You guys remember Legends of the Hidden Temple?
Beam me up.

hobo pancakes

• e
  • Rye Toast
  • Messy Bitch
  • Rated: +8
« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2015, 09:29:55 am »
Awesome, the game started. :D
At first I was just thinking it was just joke, but seeing how there is a group of people piling their votes for @RadicalFuzz so early in the game got me concern. To the seven people who are voting for him, what is your reason(s) on doing so? Is it just a hunch because you guys played with him before or is there something from @Missing Person write that screams he's mafia? Can all seven , so far, people please explain their reason(s) why would be great, thanks. I feel like it's way too early for people to start putting out lynch votes without more dialogue from the rest of the players in the game.

* From the seven people who voted for RadicalFuzz, I feel like there is two maybe three mafia members in there.*

/ I'll be back after lunch. Hopefully the seven people can reply back to shed some light~

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2015, 09:30:21 am »
No Vote(22):3rdstrikelove, Augustus, Blindknagg, BullDancer, doof, drwill439, fingersplints, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gamer Dude, Hecatom, hobo pancakes, Icege, juliets, Long Con, RadicalFuzz, Rosettalia, Saitsu, Sig, Simple Machine, SVS, Synonym, ZOOLANDER
RadicalFuzz(7):✰Alpha✰, The Chief, kaz, Neesa, Ninetiesarcade, Scotty, Souther
ForgeDigger(2):ForgeDigger, jasonC
Cobalt(2):Aidebit, Jan
Invalid Vote for player Pimp Willy(1):The-Co-Jones
Augustus(1):descuffphoenix
Aidebit(1):Cobalt
✰Alpha✰(1):Bious
Invalid Vote for player DrWilgy(1):DrWilgy
Jan(1):XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Neesa(1):ZeonTheUnborn
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs x 1 (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2015, 09:35:40 am »
Can all seven , so far, people please explain their reason(s) why would be great, thanks.

Wait, we need a reason to vote Fuzz? lol fuck that noise.
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +467
« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2015, 09:36:06 am »
Lynch trains right out of the gate? Totally rad no hate.

- snip -
Sound good?

I see nothing wrong with this plan.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2015, 09:37:10 am »
Glad to see you rolling with the joke. Getting toastier by the day champ!
I appreciate this post thank u

But why are you being nice? Obviously mafia.

Vote Registered For XthAtGAm3RGuYX

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2015, 09:37:51 am »
Hmmmmmmmm

Vote Registered For RadicalFuzz

Ninetiesarcade

• Moldy Toast
  • Medium-Rare Toast!
  • Rated: +1
« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2015, 09:42:07 am »
At first I was just thinking it was just joke, but seeing how there is a group of people piling their votes for @RadicalFuzz so early in the game got me concern. To the seven people who are voting for him, what is your reason(s) on doing so? Is it just a hunch because you guys played with him before or is there something from @Missing Person write that screams he's mafia? Can all seven , so far, people please explain their reason(s) why would be great, thanks. I feel like it's way too early for people to start putting out lynch votes without more dialogue from the rest of the players in the game.

* From the seven people who voted for RadicalFuzz, I feel like there is two maybe three mafia members in there.*

/ I'll be back after lunch. Hopefully the seven people can reply back to shed some light~

My insightful reason on my first day vote is on page 2 nigga. Now if y'all excuse me, I smell lasagna in the cafeteria room.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +705
« Reply #119 on: May 13, 2015, 09:45:24 am »
Yeah not switching. Alpha is basically reading off his civ playbook right now.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2015, 10:00:18 am »
No Vote(22):3rdstrikelove, Augustus, Blindknagg, BullDancer, doof, drwill439, fingersplints, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gamer Dude, Hecatom, hobo pancakes, Icege, juliets, Long Con, RadicalFuzz, Rosettalia, Saitsu, Sig, Simple Machine, SVS, Synonym, ZOOLANDER
RadicalFuzz(8):✰Alpha✰, The Chief, jasonC, kaz, Neesa, Ninetiesarcade, Scotty, Souther
Cobalt(2):Aidebit, Jan
Invalid Vote for player Pimp Willy(1):The-Co-Jones
Augustus(1):descuffphoenix
Invalid Vote for player DrWilgy(1):DrWilgy
XthAtGAm3RGuYX(1):Cobalt
✰Alpha✰(1):Bious
ForgeDigger(1):ForgeDigger
Jan(1):XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Neesa(1):ZeonTheUnborn
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs x 1 (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Souther

• White Toast
  • Rated: +161
« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2015, 10:01:02 am »

If ANYTHING, it gives a Mafia vibe for BOTH Alpha and Cobalt.

Hecatom

• Lord of Destruction
  • Rye Toast
  • Aka Black Gorilla
« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2015, 10:01:36 am »

In the case of Alpha is that he is a buffon that likes to vote for radicalfuzz without regard of logic.
The rest i assume made some debt with him so they "owe" him a vote against fuzz or are simply clowns that think is funny to make the same joke 190742387657814687571298657817042895718942759802147589071489073409th time.

Either way is just a waste of timeand only serves to cluster the game with garbage.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #123 on: May 13, 2015, 10:03:00 am »
Make sure you keep your posts short and sweet. Otherwise we'll never be able to attract toogs.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Hecatom

• Lord of Destruction
  • Rye Toast
  • Aka Black Gorilla
« Reply #124 on: May 13, 2015, 10:03:50 am »
some bet, not debt.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #125 on: May 13, 2015, 10:04:10 am »
Vote Registered For Alpha

Say die to Kawaii. :coffee:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #126 on: May 13, 2015, 10:04:36 am »
RadicalFuzz(8)

Dammit. If Vynce was here, he'd vote for Fuzz now.

Hecatom

• Lord of Destruction
  • Rye Toast
  • Aka Black Gorilla
« Reply #127 on: May 13, 2015, 10:05:54 am »
Changing my vote for alphagot, his connery needs to end.

Vote Registered For ✰Alpha✰

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #128 on: May 13, 2015, 10:06:01 am »
If ANYTHING, it gives a Mafia vibe for BOTH Alpha and Cobalt.

I could totally side with that argument, hence the reason why I said I was thinking about swapping my vote to Alpha if Bious was going to stick with him.

@hobo pancakes

I only voted for RadicalFuzz because it's been hilarious to see a big name go down on day 1 instead of a random. Alpha got his wish once, and to do it again would be funny, but I'm not going to lie, day 1 solid strategies for Alpha don't necessarily make him civ. Not when anyone with a brain could do the same.

Neesa

• Tsundere as fuck.
  • Rye Toast
  • I'm just here to write.
  • Rated: +50
« Reply #129 on: May 13, 2015, 10:06:49 am »
 Damn, who knew that being 2kawaii2live would make some sorta sacrificial lamb for @ZeonTheUnborn

That's messed up. I wake up from my nap and see I'm a target. That hurts, senpai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I-it's not like, I like you or anything...b-baka!

Hecatom

• Lord of Destruction
  • Rye Toast
  • Aka Black Gorilla
« Reply #130 on: May 13, 2015, 10:07:05 am »
Changing my vote for alphagot, his connery needs to end.

Vote Registered For ✰Alpha✰

Stupid celphone, coonery, not connery #MAD

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #131 on: May 13, 2015, 10:07:28 am »
Dammit. If Vynce was here, he'd vote for Fuzz now.

I just realized where your avatar is from.

I fucking LOVE Pokemon.

You're still going to die. :coffee:

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #132 on: May 13, 2015, 10:07:45 am »
* Digimon

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #133 on: May 13, 2015, 10:07:50 am »
Vote Registered For Alpha

Say die to Kawaii. :coffee:

To anyone voting Alpha, let's make sure you copy his name. We don't need any lynches that won't count because you mispelled a name. Please remember Missing Person did say these votes won't count. I'd hate to see that happen later if Alpha is mafia. As the game goes on longer it'll be harder to lynch him if that's the case.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #134 on: May 13, 2015, 10:08:33 am »
Damn, who knew that being 2kawaii2live would make some sorta sacrificial lamb for @ZeonTheUnborn

That's messed up. I wake up from my nap and see I'm a target. That hurts, senpai.

Stop posting fluff.

Noob mafia tactic.

Hecatom

• Lord of Destruction
  • Rye Toast
  • Aka Black Gorilla
« Reply #135 on: May 13, 2015, 10:08:49 am »
Make sure you keep your posts short and sweet. Otherwise we'll never be able to attract toogs.

What the fuck are toogs?

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #136 on: May 13, 2015, 10:09:50 am »
* Digimon

Matt and TK - teh bess.

Matt is bestester, though.

However, Angimon >>> Gagrgumon, errydey.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #137 on: May 13, 2015, 10:11:09 am »

Kyle did.

He is simply too polite to tell you. :coffee:

Neesa

• Tsundere as fuck.
  • Rye Toast
« Reply #138 on: May 13, 2015, 10:11:25 am »

Stop posting fluff.

Noob mafia tactic.
And every time people tried to go at me and my fluff has always been wrong. Point fingers that hard to try to put pressure with nothing to base anything off of to throw suspicion off yourself is some vet Mafia tactic.

Hecatom

• Lord of Destruction
  • Rye Toast
  • Aka Black Gorilla
« Reply #139 on: May 13, 2015, 10:11:39 am »
I assume that Souther is jab-hadouken?

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #140 on: May 13, 2015, 10:13:18 am »
Alpha got his wish once, and to do it again would be funny, but I'm not going to lie, day 1 solid strategies for Alpha don't necessarily make him civ. Not when anyone with a brain could do the same.

That would imply that Aidebit, Forge and I are the only ones with brains in this thread so far.

Matt and TK - teh bess.

Matt is bestester, though.

However, Angimon >>> Gagrgumon, errydey.

TK's cuter tho. I've already requested TK, but you can have Matt.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #141 on: May 13, 2015, 10:13:29 am »
I assume that Souther is jab-hadouken?

Keep this up, and we might just make a Vigi out of you, yet.

Some day.  :-\

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #142 on: May 13, 2015, 10:13:44 am »
I'm... confused as to what is happening.

Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #143 on: May 13, 2015, 10:14:48 am »
And every time people tried to go at me and my fluff has always been wrong. Point fingers that hard to try to put pressure with nothing to base anything off of to throw suspicion off yourself is some vet Mafia tactic.

Only I don't have any suspicion at the moment............................

Yeah.............

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #144 on: May 13, 2015, 10:15:13 am »
That would imply that Aidebit, Forge and I are the only ones with brains in this thread so far.

TK's cuter tho. I've already requested TK, but you can have Matt.

Matt >>>>>> than Tai, though.

Surely we can agree on that much, at least.

Neesa

• Tsundere as fuck.
  • Rye Toast
« Reply #145 on: May 13, 2015, 10:16:13 am »

Only I don't have any suspicion at the moment............................

Yeah.............

<3 you too, @kaz

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
« Reply #146 on: May 13, 2015, 10:20:15 am »

This looks like it could have been a post meant for the mafia thread.  In which case, we get two birds with one stone here.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #147 on: May 13, 2015, 10:21:09 am »
This looks like it could have been a post meant for the mafia thread.  In which case, we get two birds with one stone here.

What is the Kawaii version of LALALALALALALA, again?

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #148 on: May 13, 2015, 10:21:27 am »
I'm... confused as to what is happening.

All the cool kids are voting Fuzz and all the nerds that sit at the front of the classroom are voting me for doing Civ things.

Footage of Bious reading out his book report.

Matt >>>>>> than Tai, though.

Surely we can agree on that much, at least.

Tai's hair was stupid, Gabumon was cooler than Agumon and his voice was manlier. That's not even a competition.

Neesa

• Tsundere as fuck.
  • Rye Toast
« Reply #149 on: May 13, 2015, 10:29:20 am »

And what makes you assume that? Because I questioned why someone targeted me, even if the reason was a "joke"? Only stone you'll be getting is the one you need to piss out.