September 23, 2017, 04:35:08 pm

Author Topic: Jesus Toast Mafia IV: 90's Kid Mafia! GAME OVER! Civilians +Village Idiot Win!  (Read 360372 times)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1397
Welcome to the fourth edition of Jesus Toast Mafia!  This one's going to be a fun throwback to old times for us OG's, and a fun history lesson for you d-bags still in diapers.  Mad props to Alpha & Pimp Willy for helping with roles.

Theme:
It's Saturday night, and everyone's turning on their TV's to Nickelodeon.  However, to maximize attitude, Nick has created a new interactive game show, where viewers get to vote for who is killing their favorite characters on their shows.  However, this game show has dire consequences, as the FCC is close to shutting down the network and ruining our childhoods, if the 90's Kids don't unite to win the game.

Overall game idea (if you're new to Mafia games):
People get thrown into a situation where you don't know who to trust. Each day the 90's Kids get together and decides to kill somebody, to try and find the demons. After a vote, the person with the most votes is killed by the 90's Kids. At night, everyone goes back to their beds to sleep, and the mafia get their turn to kill people. If the mafia have the same amount of people as the 90's Kids, they win the game. If the 90's Kids kill all the mafia, they win. You win or lose as a team, not individually, so do your best to help your team out!

40 Person sign up
29 Town
9 Mafia
2 Third Parties

Roles:

Spoiler for Civilians:

Spoiler for Captain Planet:
Detective: You may choose a target each night.  You will learn the alignment of that target.  If you are poisoned by The Brain, you will die instantly.

Spoiler for Hello Nurse:
Medic: You may choose a target each night. That target is protected from any kills that night.  You cannot protect yourself.

Spoiler for Powerpuff Girls:
Vigilante: You may choose a target at night.  That target will die unless protected by Hello Nurse. You have three stocks, non-recursive.  You are the only one in the game with this role. (GM Note: This means that there is only ONE VIGILANTE IN THIS GAME.  Do not repeatedly ask me if there is more than one PPG role like you guys did PW about the Salamanca Twins in Breaking Bad, or Alpha will handle your write-up.)

Spoiler for Kenan Thompson:
Lover: You know the identity of Kel Mitchell at the start of the game.  You will have a private conversation with Kel during the game.  If you die, the identity of Kel will be revealed to the mafia.

Spoiler for Kel Mitchell:
Lover: You know the identity of Kenan Thompson at the start of the game.  You will have a private conversation with Kenan during the game.  If you die, the identity of Kenan will be revealed to the mafia.

Spoiler for Rogue:
Role Thief: You may choose a target each night.  If that target has a role, it becomes your role for one stock, and is unavailable to your target until you use your stock or die. (GM Note: This will NOT work with passive roles, such as 1-shot Bulletproof, Godfather, or Mouth.  If Rogue targets Doug, she can choose any of his abilities when she uses that role, but can only use one of them.)

Spoiler for Doug Funnie:
Jack of All Trades: You have one stock of each of the following abilities: Detective, Medic, and Vigilante.  You may choose an ability and a target each night.  Each ability has one stock, non-recursive.

Spoiler for Tommy Oliver:
1-shot Bulletproof: You must be killed twice in order to die.

Spoiler for Lori Beth Denberg:
Mouth: If you die, you will have 12 hours to submit a Last Gasp to the GM that will be revealed to the surviving players.

Spoiler for 90's Kid:
Roleless Civilian: You should vote every day phase for the person who you think is not a 90's Kid.

Spoiler for Mafia:

Spoiler for Angelica:
Godfather: You will always appear innocent if investigated by Captain Planet.

Spoiler for Lord Zedd:
Forger: Choose a target nightly.  If they are targeted by Captain Planet, his results will be reversed.

Spoiler for Mrs. Finster:
Enforcer: Choose a target nightly.  If they have a role they will be blocked from using it that night.

Spoiler for Dexter:
Bomb: Choose a target at night.  I fyou are lynched the next day, that target will die with you.  If you are killed at night, the person who targeted you will die with you.

Spoiler for The Brain:
Poisoner: You may choose a target at night.  That target will be poisoned, and will die next phase.  You have one stock, non-recursive.

Spoiler for Putty:
Mafia: You must help the other mafia kill all the 90's kids.

Spoiler for Third Party:

Spoiler for Pinky:
Village Idiot: You can only win if you're lynched.

Spoiler for DeeDee:
Saboteur: Choose two targets each night.  If the first target has a role that they used that night, their target will be changed to your second target.  You win if the mafia wins, but you do not know their identities.

NOTE: These are the exact images I will send via PM when I assign roles.  There will be no passwords anyone can garner from these role descriptions, since everything is out in the open.

Spoiler for Order of Actions:
DeeDee->Mrs. Finster->Lord Zedd->Rogue->Poisoner->Captain Planet->Hello Nurse->Doug->Powerpuff Girls->Angelica->The Brain

Phases:

The game will cycle between day phase and night phase. In order to keep things consistent, we will be running a 48 hour cycle split into 2 phases, which will always start/stop at the same time.

Day phase will last 36 hours.  During this phase, players must decide who they want to lynch. All votes are done privately through PM.

Players who do not submit their lynch vote before the deadline two day phases in a row will be DQ'd.  They will be listed as dead, and their role revealed.

Night phase will last 12 hours. During this phase, the demons must decide who they want to kill. People with night actions must PM their choices before the deadline.

Talking is allowed during all phases.

Votes:
No Lynch is always a valid voting choice at all phases of the game. Your choice must be posted in the thread, using the following format:

Code: [Select]
[v]RadicalFuzz[/v]
When you die, your allegiance as well as your role will be revealed.

If you do not vote in two consecutive day phases, you will be modkilled and have your role revealed.

NEW TO JESUS TOAST MAFIA: During this game, tie votes will not result in No Lynch.  When a tie vote happens, I will publicly roll a dice with however many sides the tie contains, and call which number will result in which lynch.  In which case, I will then provide the write-up.

Example:

There is a tie between RadicalFuzz, Augustus, and Synonym.

I will now roll a die.  If I roll a 1, RadicalFuzz is lynched. If I roll a 2, Augustus is lynched.  If I roll a 3, Synonym is lynched.

[img]http://jesustoastmafia.com/Themes/Orange_Line-k/images/dice_warn.gif[/img] [color=red][b]This dice roll has been tampered with![/b][/color]
Rolled 1d3 : 3, total 3

Last Gasp
The only person that will receive a last gasp will be Lori Beth Denberg, should that role be distributed.

COMMON SENSE RULES THAT I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO POINT OUT, BUT NOW HAVE TO:

1) Do not PM anyone playing the game.  If you are mafia, keep your PMs in the mafia conversation.  If you're one of the lovers, keep your PMs inside the Lovers conversation.  You should not be PMing anyone else if you are them, and if you aren't, you have no business using the PM inbox at all regarding this game.  If you have any questions regarding gameplay, PM me.  If someone PMs you that shouldn't be, do not mention it in the thread, just PM me with the the contents of it.  PM'ing once will result in a DQ.  Habitually doing so will result in a ban.  (Things not game related will not result in any penalty, but to keep the integrity of the game, if someone playing PMs you, please report it to me.)

2) No coaching after you're dead.  This includes outside of SRK.  I don't care what format you're thinking of using, be it Battle.net, AIM, MSN, Skype, Smoke Signals, Texts, Morse Code.  Don't do it.  Also, because this has happened recently, I will not verify any of your hunches after you die.  Keep it to yourself, take it to the Loser's Lounge, if someone shares information they know, don't bring it to anyone else's attention that's still in the game.  If someone does this, PM me with the proof, and that person will face a ban.

3) No discussing or plotting to break or bend the rules in your PMs, lovers and mafia. I'll be in those conversations anyway, so that should go without saying.  But just in case you think you can do it while I'm sleeping, think again.  If you start discussing something that I don't immediately catch, and that action is taken, once I find out, the perpetrator of the act and the instigator will both receive bans and DQs.

5) Do not try to get removed from the game after it already starts, or try to break the rules to get DQ'd. If something super unexpected happens, I'll try to be reasonable, but overall, if you know you're going to be busy, and unable to play at all, don't sign up.  If you suddenly see a full schedule hit your plate just before we start, ask me to take your name off the list, and I'll put in an alternate.  After we start, I'm not going to take your name off unless you have a really good reason, and I can find an alternate to take your place.  Otherwise, don't deliberately break a rule just to get a DQ.  You will not just get a DQ, but banned.

6) Do not post any PMs, even as a joke.  If you are going to make an image joke regarding PMs, at least make it obvious that it's a joke (e.g. make it using MSPaint.)

7) English only in game.  No foreign languages or encrypted posts are allowed.  This prevents the open flow of information.  I will make certain exceptions for certain foreign words that have entered the English vernacular, such as "Hasta la vista," or "Por que?" but an entire post in a foreign language will not be permitted.

8) No making wagers in game. This wagering JTM accounts or self-bans is not going to fly anymore, period. Don't do it, I will DQ you if you do.

9) Cut the personal attacks out.  There is a line between in-game shit talk and gamesmanship, and just being a dickhead and being hateful other players.  This is starting to get out of hand.  If I tell you to curb it, just do it.  Keep it up, and enjoy a DQ.

Players
✰Alpha✰
3rdstrikelove
Adam Levine
Aidebit
Augustus
Bious
Blindknagg
The Chief
Cobalt
The-Co-Jones
descuffphoenix
DistantDreamer
doof
DrWilgy
drwill439
fingersplints
ForgeDigger
Fruit Punch Samurai G
Hecatom
hobo pancakes
Icege
Jan
jasonC
juliets
kaz
Long Con
Ninetiesarcade
Phoenicks
RadicalFuzz
Saitsu
Scotty
Sig
Simple Machine
Skizzz
Souther
spruce
Synonym
Vynce
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
ZeonTheUnborn
ZOOLANDER

IT IS STILL NIGHT 0, DO NOT POST!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 12:09:40 am by Missing Person »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
Other things to note:

1. If there are any errors with the Vote Bot, please PM Pimp Willy, and he will take care of it.
2. If you are roleless civilian or mafia, you can choose who you die as should you die.  Please PM me requests, and I will handle them on a first come, first serve basis.
3. If you are observing this game, you can be added to the Loser's Lounge by PMing me.
4. I will have a countdown timer to the next phase in the most recent write-up, so please check that to see how much time we have.  I will be giving the deadline in EST.  Tapatalk users will not be able to see the countdown timer, unfortunately.

IT IS STILL NIGHT 0, DO NOT POST!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 07:46:43 pm by Missing Person »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
List of write-ups/results:
Day 1: Two Princes (Lynch: RadicalFuzz [Rogue])
Night 1: Flagpole Sitta (Mafia Kill: Scotty [90's Kid])
Day 2: Insane in the Brain (Lynch: Ninetiesarcade [The Brain])
Night 2: The Bad Touch (Mafia Kill: juliets [90's Kid]; Vigilante Kill: kaz [Kenan Thompson])
Day 3: Don't Speak (Lynch: Sig [Lori Beth Denberg])
Night 4: Go go Power Rangers (Mafia Kill: Augustus, survives via bulletproof)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 08:28:25 pm by Administrator »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
I'm going to go ahead and start up right now, deadline will still be the same as if I opened when I'm supposed to.  Not feeling the best tonight, so I may have to make an early night of it.

Night 0 - Summertime

Think back folks.  The 90s.  What could be said about the decade except...greatest decade ever?!  Grunge music, zubaz pants, cartoons, Nick?

Like I said, greatest decade ever.  Back when kids still actually went outside.  Back when basketball players could sell non-basketball video games.  Back when Saturdays were prime TV time.  Back when the Internet sounded like this:

If you were anybody in school, you had your TV turned on to Nick during the 90s on Saturday.  If you didn't have Nick, you were either over at your friend's house who had it, or were simply watching kids' shows on ABC.  If you couldn't even do that, well...sucked to be you.

I can't think of a person who hadn't watched All That, or any of the wild Nick game shows back in the day.  But a lot of people have seem to forgotten about something that happened on Nick in the summer of 1997.  It's seldom talked about, and to this day, Viacom denies it ever happened.  But it did.  And it left a lot of children confused.

Including me.  I still remember it like it was yeseterday.  They were experimenting with what they called "interactive SNICK."  And it was horrible.  It caused me nightmares long after I witnessed it.  I had blotted it out of my mind for a while, but since turning 30, it has crept back into my psyche.

I had mentioned this on various forums, and people scoffed at my audacious claims about Interactive SNICK.  No one remembered or claimed to have seen it.  Whether they were telling the truth, or they themselves have blotted it out of their memories is beyond me.

But I had to get to the bottom of this.  So I started scouring.  It took me weeks of time investment, looking through various web searches.  Google turned up nothing.  Anything else I tried failed.

Then I hit Tor. I found one single page on DarkNet which confirmed my suspicions. Interactive SNICK was real, it was not a product of my imagination.  I found a leaked transcript of a meeting between various TV executives dated May 13, 1997.  The following is that transcript.

Missing Person: This meeting will now begin.  I, Missing Person, CEO of Nickelodeon, have called this meeting with you in order to protect our common interests in protecting children's television.  First, everyone go around the room and state your name, and the network.

Pimp Willy: I am Pimp Willy, President of ABC Networks.

SWBeta: SWBeta, Chairman of FOX Networks.

NoodleHead: NoodleHead, head of Cartoon Network.

GodotsRevenge: GodotsRevenge, President of PBS.

Pimp Willy: What the hell is PBS doing here?

GodotsRevenge: Carmen Sandiego and Ghostwriter, BITCH!

SWBeta: Really?  That's your go-to?  I've got In Living Color.

NoodleHead: You might want to turn up that Living Color, because I still can't see you, and you're sitting next to me.  By the way, how's that show doing since you shitcanned the Wayans brothers?

SWBeta: Bitch, I'll--

Missing Person: *Slams on desk* PEOPLE! Can we focus on the matter at hand?  The futures of our Saturday TV programming is at jeopardy!

Pimp Willy: Speak for yourself.  ABC is doing fine.

Missing Person: I happen to have here the Nielsen ratings of all our Saturday children's programming.  EVERYONE lost a substantial share.  Even you, Mr. "ABC is doing fine."

SWBeta: It's true.  Power Rangers are tanking hard.  I knew we should've never let a kid be the blue ranger.  And why the fuck can he be so little, yet so big in the power ranger outfit?

NoodleHead: That sounded pretty gay, dude.  But yes, even Toonami is fledgling at this point.

GodotsRevenge: But what could be causing this drop in ratings?  Our shows certainly haven't shown any signs of deterioration.

Missing Person: It's hard to say for certain at this point, but our initial findings show that the World Wrestling Federation and World Championship Wrestling have surged in the ratings, thanks to a new "Attitude" approach to professional wrestling.

GodotsRevenge: Oh, you mean how the nWo has taken the WCW hostage and Hogan is this really bad guy, and then Shawn Michaels is this arrogant asshole with DX that you love to hate?

Pimp Willy: You mean, you actually watch that fake shit?

GodotsRevenge: *crying* ...it's still real to me, damn it.

NoodleHead: But why would they be stealing our demographic?  They aren't even in our time slot anymore!

Missing Person: With this new "Attitude" approach, kids are now viewing our material as childish and patronizing.

SWBeta: But how can we right this course?  The future of our sponsors depend on this.  Kids are our target advertising demographic, because their moms will literally buy them fucking anything!

Missing Person: Nickelodeon R&D has been working on a concept for a while.  But we need you to participate in this with us.  We're calling it "Project Mafia," but it will be pushed to market as "Interactive SNICK."  But I need everyone's cooperation on this.

Pimp Willy: Cooperation?  How?

Missing Person: All your famous children's heroes and villains?  I'm going to need their assets.  They will be involved in killing each other Live on SNICK, with children calling in to vote for who dies each Saturday.  If the children vote and kill a villain, they will be entered into a drawing to win a Nintendo 64.

NoodleHead: But how will this be hard for them?  If they see, say, Dexter, on TV, they will know he's a villain and vote to kill him automatically.

Missing Person: That's the thing, we will give every character an alias and that's all the kids will see.  They will have to dial a certain number to kill that alias.  Here are the aliases I have:

NoodleHead: Fine, let's say we do this.  What's in it for us?

Missing Person: Well, your characters get that edginess that all the kids crave, right?

NoodleHead: Right.

Missing Person: Then that's something you can take back to your networks and reap the benefits of, at Nickelodeon's expense.  So is everybody on board?

Pimp Willy: Yes.

SWBeta: Yes.

NoodleHead: Yes.

Missing Person: GodotsRevenge?

GodotsRevenge: *sobbing* You mean those bodyslams aren't real?!

Missing Person: GODOTSREVENGE!

GodotsRevenge: *sniffle* Yes.

Missing Person: Very well, let's get to work.

And upon reading that, the memories flooded back.

It was that Saturday that I saw Ren & Stimpy bludgeoned to death by a group of shadowy figures instead of Kenan & Kel that evening.  This wasn't your standard children's cartoon, where they get hurt and get back up, unfazed.  No way.

It looked so real, even to my young eyes. I was old enough to separate fantasy and reality, and I just couldn't here.  I watched 9 black figures begin to beat my two favorite cartoon characters senseless.  Some carried baseball bats, other sticks, but all had the same goal in mind: To bash Ren & Stimpy's brains in.  The screams I heard, now that the memories are back, may keep me up for at least another week of my life.

And they succeeded.  Through the mass of black, I began to see pink and gray matter oozing out.  I began to cry out, begging for it to end.  And it did.  They moved away from the duo, showing the contorted mess of what was left of their bodies on the ground, beaten to a pulp.

Then they began laughing toward the camera.  As they cackled, a number appeared on the screen, with the following message:

"Want to figure out who did this, and have a chance to win a Nintendo 64? Dial 1-800-NICK-TUDE now!"

And so began Nick's descent into horror.

Day 1 has begun.  40 players remain.  Please submit your lynch votes by 11PM EST, May 14, 2015.

Day 1 has ended.

REMINDER: The vote counter is active.  Please submit your votes this game by using the following BBCode.

[v]Player[/v]
This also works on Tapatalk, and is the only way votes will be accepted during this game.  No excuses, just do it.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 06:57:27 pm by Missing Person »
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1904
Re: Jesus Toast Mafia IV: 90's Kid Mafia! Summertime (DAY 1 START)
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 05:45:04 am »
That write-up made me nostalgic for the days when RadicalFuzz was lynched Day 1. Let's relive those memories.

Lynch: RadicalFuzz

Vote Registered For RadicalFuzz
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Souther

• White Toast
  • Rated: +161
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2015, 05:58:14 am »
"Our future is for..."

"...many of horror."

Let's do this, bitches! Bitches and Forge. Bitches, Forge, and Alpha (cunt).

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +267
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2015, 05:59:54 am »
That write-up made me nostalgic for the days when RadicalFuzz was lynched Day 1. Let's relive those memories.

Good read.

Lynch  RadicalFuzz
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
  • Rated: +23
Current Votes
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2015, 06:00:22 am »
No Vote(39):3rdstrikelove, Aidebit, Augustus, Bious, Blindknagg, BullDancer, The Chief, Cobalt, The-Co-Jones, descuffphoenix, doof, DrWilgy, drwill439, fingersplints, ForgeDigger, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gamer Dude, Hecatom, hobo pancakes, Icege, Jan, jasonC, juliets, kaz, Long Con, Neesa, Ninetiesarcade, RadicalFuzz, Rosettalia, Saitsu, Scotty, Sig, Simple Machine, Souther, SVS, Synonym, XthAtGAm3RGuYX, ZeonTheUnborn, ZOOLANDER
RadicalFuzz(1):✰Alpha✰

doof

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +7
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2015, 06:01:14 am »
I usually dont like reading creepypasta right before bed but I'll make an exception for this one

Im out for the night but let the games begin.......

Happy hunger games :-)

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2015, 06:02:09 am »

Probably not going to happen, but why not give it a try anyways?

[/quote]

I can totally see random lynches from now until whenever happening when there's a game of this size.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2015, 06:02:44 am »
Maybe I did that wrong?

Vote Registered For Radical Fuzz

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2015, 06:03:56 am »
I assume due to the vote counter being active the votes can change now during a phase?

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
Re: Current Votes
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2015, 06:05:26 am »
No Vote(39):3rdstrikelove, Aidebit, Augustus, Bious, Blindknagg, BullDancer, The Chief, Cobalt, The-Co-Jones, descuffphoenix, doof, DrWilgy, drwill439, fingersplints, ForgeDigger, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gamer Dude, Hecatom, hobo pancakes, Icege, Jan, jasonC, juliets, kaz, Long Con, Neesa, Ninetiesarcade, RadicalFuzz, Rosettalia, Saitsu, Scotty, Sig, Simple Machine, Souther, SVS, Synonym, XthAtGAm3RGuYX, ZeonTheUnborn, ZOOLANDER

Ummm....

Lynch RadicalFuzz

Vote Registered For Lynch RadicalFuzz

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2015, 06:05:44 am »
Jan is acting differently this game

Jan is GUILTY

Vote Registered For Jan
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2015, 06:06:30 am »
With few exceptions, make sure your votes match the username in the players list exactly, capitalization notwithstandng.

Make sure official votes are wrapped in the vote tag:

[v]Player[/v]
Last time I will make mention of that.  Votes that are just bolded and say "Lynch So-and-so" will not be picked up by the vote counter, and I am not scouring the thread because, "Well, I bolded my vote, YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN IT!"

Use the vote tag, anything outside of that will not be counted.

And the exceptions to the exact name rule include ✰Alpha✰ and XthAtGAm3RGuYX, wrapping Alpha or TGG in the vote tag will count as a vote for them respectively.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 06:08:55 am by Missing Person »

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2015, 06:09:34 am »
I assume due to the vote counter being active the votes can change now during a phase?

Correct, votes are not locked until end of day.

Jan

• Goddess
  • Rye Toast
  • Roll up the partition, please.
  • Rated: +45
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2015, 06:16:36 am »
Let me show y'all how to play this damn game.

Xajdkfkdlaals, sit and listen and maybe you'll learn something.

Vote Registered For Cobalt
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2015, 06:22:58 am »
Vote Bot is super fun to mess with.

Vote Registered For ForgeDigger

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2015, 06:25:05 am »

You all have some rather itchy trigger fingers, for so early in the morning.

Rubbing one out before breakfast not cutting it, anymore?

Jan

• Goddess
  • Rye Toast
  • Roll up the partition, please.
  • Rated: +45
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2015, 06:28:42 am »
Cobalt is being really quiet so far.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2015, 06:30:17 am »
No Vote(35):3rdstrikelove, Aidebit, Augustus, Bious, Blindknagg, BullDancer, The Chief, Cobalt, The-Co-Jones, descuffphoenix, doof, DrWilgy, drwill439, fingersplints, ForgeDigger, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gamer Dude, Hecatom, hobo pancakes, Icege, juliets, Long Con, Neesa, Ninetiesarcade, RadicalFuzz, Rosettalia, Saitsu, Scotty, Sig, Simple Machine, Souther, SVS, Synonym, ZeonTheUnborn, ZOOLANDER
ForgeDigger(1):jasonC
Invalid Vote for player Radical Fuzz(1):kaz
Cobalt(1):Jan
Jan(1):XthAtGAm3RGuYX

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2015, 06:32:03 am »
Cobalt is being really quiet so far.

I have zero doubts as to the reality being that he is silently screaming.

His poor, poor pillow... So.Much.Morning.Breath.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2015, 06:33:51 am »

You all have some rather itchy trigger fingers, for so early in the morning.

Rubbing one out before breakfast not cutting it, anymore?

Gotta play like it's 1999.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
Re: Current Votes
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2015, 06:34:03 am »
No Vote(35):3rdstrikelove, Aidebit, Augustus, Bious, Blindknagg, BullDancer, The Chief, Cobalt, The-Co-Jones, descuffphoenix, doof, DrWilgy, drwill439, fingersplints, ForgeDigger, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gamer Dude, Hecatom, hobo pancakes, Icege, juliets, Long Con, Neesa, Ninetiesarcade, RadicalFuzz, Rosettalia, Saitsu, Scotty, Sig, Simple Machine, Souther, SVS, Synonym, ZeonTheUnborn, ZOOLANDER
Invalid Vote for player Radical Fuzz(1):kaz

I hate you.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2015, 06:38:13 am »
I hate you.

Try making both letters in the tag uppercase or lowercase, not one and the other.

Like this

[v]RadicalFuzz[/v]
or this

[V]RadicalFuzz[/V]
And don't write lynch inside the tag, it's unnecessary and will give you an error.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2015, 06:38:48 am »
Alright, once more.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2015, 06:43:23 am »
@The Chief clarification

According to PW, you must use a lowercase v in the vote tag.  Right now, it will not be registered as a vote any other way.

Neesa

• Tsundere as fuck.
  • Rye Toast
  • I'm just here to write.
  • Rated: +50
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2015, 06:49:09 am »
I'm up, barely awake but checking in. Where's my Lunchables?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
I-it's not like, I like you or anything...b-baka!

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2015, 06:50:22 am »
Let me test this thing; Augustus haven't been on yet. He's clearly chatting it up with the mafia.

Vote Registered For Augustus
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
  • Rated: +139
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2015, 06:52:55 am »
Dammit, everyone copied my opening play, apparently.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2015, 06:59:52 am »
I hate you.

Try making both letters in the tag uppercase or lowercase, not one and the other.

Like this

[v]RadicalFuzz[/v]
or this

[V]RadicalFuzz[/V]
And don't write lynch inside the tag, it's unnecessary and will give you an error.

Gotcha.

@The Chief your Vote Registered For RadicalFuzz. Next time, follow directions for god sakes.

NIGGA take yo wannabe Ultron ass out of here.

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2015, 07:00:31 am »
No Vote(32):3rdstrikelove, Augustus, Bious, Blindknagg, BullDancer, Cobalt, The-Co-Jones, doof, DrWilgy, drwill439, fingersplints, ForgeDigger, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gamer Dude, Hecatom, hobo pancakes, Icege, juliets, Long Con, Neesa, Ninetiesarcade, RadicalFuzz, Rosettalia, Saitsu, Scotty, Sig, Simple Machine, Souther, SVS, Synonym, ZeonTheUnborn, ZOOLANDER
RadicalFuzz(4):✰Alpha✰, Aidebit, The Chief, kaz
Augustus(1):descuffphoenix

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +700
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2015, 07:04:36 am »
Vote Registered For Alpha

You fucked up again.

Neesa

• Tsundere as fuck.
  • Rye Toast
  • I'm just here to write.
  • Rated: +50
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2015, 07:07:07 am »
Fuzz is always mafia.

Plus is reminds me of the Police. Fuck the Police. Not the Sting version though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I-it's not like, I like you or anything...b-baka!

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2015, 07:10:13 am »
5 votes on Fuzz? That's majority. Can we call the end of the phase now?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree x 1    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2015, 07:11:05 am »
Learn 2 Math, Nigga.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2015, 07:11:46 am »

You fucked up again.

The results for MSPaint Whispers aren't even out yet. Wait until they're revealed before you get salty about losing to me.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2015, 07:13:13 am »
Learn 2 Math, Nigga.

It's the 90's, which means I'm in primary school.

I am learning 2 math Mum; get off my back, bitch.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2015, 07:23:13 am »
So quick questions, MP.

If Rogue targets Doug, does she only get one of those stocks or does she get one of each? If the former, can she choose which of the stocks she gets?
If Rogue targets someone she's already targeted, can she get another stock? (e.g. Rogue targets Captain Planet, uses the Investigation the following Night, targets Captain Planet the Night after)
If Rogue targets someone that doesn't have any stocks, can she still get a stock?

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +700
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2015, 07:25:06 am »

You fucked up again.

The results for MSPaint Whispers aren't even out yet. Wait until they're revealed before you get salty about losing to me.

You are not civ Alpha.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs x 1 (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2015, 07:25:14 am »
So quick questions, MP.

If Rogue targets Doug, does she only get one of those stocks or does she get one of each? If the former, can she choose which of the stocks she gets?
If Rogue targets someone she's already targeted, can she get another stock? (e.g. Rogue targets Captain Planet, uses the Investigation the following Night, targets Captain Planet the Night after)
If Rogue targets someone that doesn't have any stocks, can she still get a stock?

1) Former, and yes
2) Yes
3) Not sure what you mean by this.  Meaning she targets a passive role?  Passive roles cannot be stolen.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 07:26:09 am by Missing Person »

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2015, 07:27:34 am »
I hate you.

Like this

[v]RadicalFuzz[/v]
or this

[V]RadicalFuzz[/V]

Gotcha.

@The Chief your Vote Registered For RadicalFuzz. Next time, follow directions for god sakes.

NIGGA take yo wannabe Ultron ass out of here.

Ultron was Spader.

MP is Neutered.

It is a subtle difference, barring wealth, and acting talent. :coffee:

Vote Bot

• The Vote Gatekeeper
  • Game Bot
  • White Toast
  • Toasty!
Current Votes
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2015, 07:30:17 am »
No Vote(29):3rdstrikelove, Augustus, Blindknagg, BullDancer, Cobalt, The-Co-Jones, doof, DrWilgy, drwill439, fingersplints, ForgeDigger, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Gamer Dude, Hecatom, hobo pancakes, Icege, juliets, Long Con, Ninetiesarcade, RadicalFuzz, Rosettalia, Saitsu, Scotty, Sig, Simple Machine, SVS, Synonym, ZeonTheUnborn, ZOOLANDER
RadicalFuzz(6):✰Alpha✰, Aidebit, The Chief, kaz, Neesa, Souther
Augustus(1):descuffphoenix
✰Alpha✰(1):Bious
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs x 1 (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Ninetiesarcade

• Moldy Toast
  • Medium-Rare Toast!
  • Rated: +1
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2015, 07:31:12 am »
Fuckin @kaz  AV got a nigga all...

Going to the bathroom real quick to handle some buzinezz since our teacher, Ms. Finster ain't here yet anyway.
Spoiler for Hiden:

O yea before I forget: Vote Registered For RadicallFuzz ! Nigga's been eyeing my new Jordans since recess. Fuck that noise.

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2015, 07:31:40 am »
Huh, so Rogue can sorta be used as a pseudo-UC (from my understanding, 4/6 of the mafia members are affected by her).

To clarify @Missing Person:

1.) Can Rogue get the Enforcer's power?
2.) Can Rogue get the Bomb's power?
3.) Can Rogue get the Poisoner's power?
4.) Can Rogue get the Forger's power?

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2015, 07:32:19 am »
3) Not sure what you mean by this.  Meaning she targets a passive role?  Passive roles cannot be stolen.

Like if she targets PPG after they've used all 3 stocks.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2015, 07:32:59 am »
Huh, so Rogue can sorta be used as a pseudo-UC (from my understanding, 4/6 of the mafia members are affected by her).

To clarify @Missing Person:

1.) Can Rogue get the Enforcer's power?
2.) Can Rogue get the Bomb's power?
3.) Can Rogue get the Poisoner's power?
4.) Can Rogue get the Forger's power?

Yes on all counts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2015, 07:33:28 am »

Like if she targets PPG after they've used all 3 stocks.

Yes

Scotty

• Scotty
  • Rye Toast
  • Hungry Hippo
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2015, 07:34:10 am »
Ok, I don't know the guy, but he seems pretty shady.

Good riddance
Beam me up.

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2015, 07:34:33 am »
Whoops, correction, 4/9 (didn't see/remember the full mafia count).

And that number is only a potential number.