December 15, 2017, 05:17:18 pm

Author Topic: Awwww, here it goes! - JTM 4 Lover's Conversation  (Read 2429 times)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
Awwww, here it goes! - JTM 4 Lover's Conversation
« on: May 11, 2015, 08:29:31 pm »
Here you guys go.

kaz: Kenan
Rosettalia: Kel

GOOD LUCK
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
Re: Awwww, here it goes! - JTM 4 Lover's Conversation
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 06:45:09 am »
Obligatory post.

Rosettalia can you play? Have you played before?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Rosettalia

• Toast with Sprinkles
  • Moldy Toast
  • "I try to show cuteness in a traumatic way" ~ KPP
  • Rated: +20
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 09:21:52 am »
I've played before, but not online, so it'll be completely different. I promise to try hard not to noob things up. Any tips or pointers before we get started?

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 04:46:19 am »
I've played before, but not online, so it'll be completely different. I promise to try hard not to noob things up. Any tips or pointers before we get started?

Not sure to be honest. Usually my reads are helped when I've been in this role before. Although the last time we had a game of this size, I was one of the lovers and died relatively early due to mafia. I unfortunately didn't have a chance to play the game, long enough to make any reads. I see the same thing happening again this time. Someone's going to kill off vets pretty early and let the noobs fend for themselves. I'll try to give you enough to go on if that's the case though. Just try not to be too suspicious, but just suspicious enough to where the mafia can keep you around for their advantage against the civs.

I guess the most important thing is for us to try and look for loopholes in the mafia's postings etc at the moment.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 04:47:23 am »
@Missing Person

Why can you die as who you want in game? Does that mean you can pick a role to die as?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2015, 04:59:59 am »
@Missing Person

Why can you die as who you want in game? Does that mean you can pick a role to die as?
It's the same as my South Park/EOW game. Roleless are given the same card, but can pick a 90s character to die as if they die.

Roled players die as their special role.

Я Рон Бургундии?

"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Rosettalia

• Toast with Sprinkles
  • Moldy Toast
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2015, 02:16:42 pm »
Sorry for not being active, I'm trying to catch up with all 5 pages D:
Oh man, cobalt... I'm trying not to come to biased conclusions since I know you're civ, but it seems like he's trying REALLY hard to make you look bad. Either he's not thinking things through completely or he's mafia.  Your arguments seem more sound than me.  Both he and Alpha are currently on my watch list.

Rosettalia

• Toast with Sprinkles
  • Moldy Toast
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2015, 03:07:57 pm »
I've never played with the third party characters before, are they on the side of the civilians or on their own? (Sorry if the answer is already listed, I couldn't find it)

Rosettalia

• Toast with Sprinkles
  • Moldy Toast
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2015, 04:22:15 pm »
I've never played with the third party characters before, are they on the side of the civilians or on their own? (Sorry if the answer is already listed, I couldn't find it)

Disregard, you already answered someone else :)

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2015, 03:50:35 am »
You don't have to work so hard to defend me, or else the vets will notice we have a link to one another. If they're mafia and kill me, you're likely to be next if I make any solid reads they wouldn't want you to follow up on. I can handle myself right now and seriously doubt a lynch will come my way for a while. I'm more likely to have mafia kill me than the other way around.

Don't worry about Cobalt right now. He's spewing hot air as he normally does. You don't have to worry about him.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2015, 03:50:49 am »
Also what do you think at the moment?

Rosettalia

• Toast with Sprinkles
  • Moldy Toast
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2015, 08:11:59 am »
Sorry, just playing "mr. rage quit" at his own little game and setting myself up as a "poor defenseless little noob" trying to get something from him. I changed it from defending you to "defending myself" and drew attention away from it after noticing my flaw. Sorry if it was too much, but it was hilarious for me ;)  Sorry for so many posts, tapatalk screwed me over a few times, it would have actually been one post. If one of us goes down I'd rather it be me.

Rosettalia

• Toast with Sprinkles
  • Moldy Toast
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2015, 08:13:05 am »
I'm currently compiling a spreadsheet of my leads, so I'll fill you in after I finish that.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2015, 03:35:56 am »
I'm currently compiling a spreadsheet of my leads, so I'll fill you in after I finish that.

Ummm, where is it?

Skizzz

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +100
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2015, 12:25:37 pm »
SO LONELY =((((((((((((