October 24, 2017, 04:16:08 am

Author Topic: Hearthstone: CCGs with less MTG buttcrack  (Read 61895 times)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1400
Re: Hearthstone: CCGs with less MTG buttcrack
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2015, 09:50:44 pm »
But the thing is, that's the point.  Any other CCG has this where X card is better than Y except in Z situation.

When I played Raw Deal, it was very similar.  You just didn't pack certain cards unless you could find a synergy to make it work.  I had some interesting decks in that game just trying to push the envelope with cards/gimmicks that weren't being used, and made them work.  I had one deck that ignored half of the starting text of my main card, and still won with it.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1511
« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2015, 10:34:13 pm »
Yeah, but how many 3/2s can you come up with where one isn't 90% better? Knife Juggler is better than Raptor, for sure, but theres 2 decks where the raptor is better; A beast Hunter relying on beast synergy (For Houndmaster, for instance) and a beast druid deck that relies on Druid of the Fang

For most other decks, you're rather run knife juggler. But you know what? Each deck has a 2 drops thats probably better than knife juggler too for their deck

For spell heavy decks

For mid range/late game pally decks

for decks that want sticky targets to buff

The only decks I think currently running knife juggler are those who play a lot of creatures fast and need the extra damage it brings for the slightest edge, like face hunter and zoo lock. Even Mech mage probably doesn't waste a slot on it since its not a mech and has no mech synergy for turn 3 tinkertown.

So yes, knife juggler is a good card, but its not strictly better than every other 2 drop in the game. I think the closest thing to a strictly better card is Dr Boom vs War Golemn, and with that theres even some cases where war golem may be better (like, for instance, vs mind control tech and the fact you can run 2)... exceptions are when you compare class specific cards of course.

Theres no such thing as a vanilla 3/2, each 3/2 in the game has some sort of tribal tag at least for synergy (Raptor and the puddle stomper 3/2 murloc).
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:34:25 pm by Pimp Willy »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +732
« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2015, 05:05:08 am »
I *hate* shielded minibot.  I lose to that card too, too often.  I mean not directly, but if I don't have a Knife Juggler, I lose too much time vs it and can't catch up.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +371
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2015, 07:14:09 am »
I like how the quality of the image links got progressively better and then pooted out entirely.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2015, 07:31:10 am »
Shielded Mini Bot is really good; one of the best 2 drops in the game. Its relevant late game, strong early game, and its so basic enough it fits into nearly any pally deck. Its part of the reason Pally became so strong post GvG (that, and muster for battle).

though when my opponent drops voidwalker on my minibot it makes me sad lol

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2015, 10:25:07 am »
I think the next event should either be like 3 show matches, or some sort of SRK vs JTM competition

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2015, 11:08:50 am »
Me VS MP needs to be a recurring thing, so long as MP's spirit doesn't get broken after the series of horrible defeats he endures Skizzzgasm
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +621
« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2015, 11:35:05 am »
Beast hunter is actually a thing? Nasir said it wasn't very good. That's why I was weaning off beasts in favor of face-hunter.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2015, 11:57:58 am »
Nah its not a good thing, lol, Im just saying the 3/2 beast isn't STRICTLY WORSE than the knife juggler

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2015, 12:38:34 pm »
I think I'm just annoyed because I always get boring cards when I Recombobulator, like Raptor over Juggler. Or Recombobulator, but that's entertaining enough to be worth it.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2015, 01:38:21 pm »
Recombobulate the higher cost minions, to get more value anyway : ) often times its just a full heal on the big 8+ cost minions

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #111 on: May 26, 2015, 03:00:26 pm »
That requires having both the minions on the board to Recombobulate, and the patience to do so. I lack both.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #112 on: May 26, 2015, 03:16:54 pm »
Run force tank max (8 mana common 7/7 with divine shield), trade it into something (gets good value with divine shield), then recombobulate it into ragnaros! good game

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2015, 09:02:36 pm »
I know it's perfectly viable, and a good plan, to do that. I'm saying that trying to hold onto Recombobulator is difficult for me personally because it's one of the most Turretis cards in the game, second only to I think Unstable Portal.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2015, 10:01:32 pm »
I know it's perfectly viable, and a good plan, to do that. I'm saying that trying to hold onto Recombobulator is difficult for me personally because it's one of the most Turretis cards in the game, second only to I think Unstable Portal.

Aside from Shredder?
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #115 on: May 26, 2015, 10:26:07 pm »
Turretis guide me!

Run shredders and sky golem, sneeds old shredder, unstable portal, enhanceo mechanico, mad scientists, flame wakers, knife juglers, recombobulators, dr boom, and you're set!
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #116 on: May 27, 2015, 08:56:11 am »
Aside from Shredder?

Shredder is only 2-cost minions. Recombobulator is theoretically any cost minions.

I really need to craft Unstable Portals for my Turretis deck. And everything else listed there including the Mad Bombers.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #117 on: May 28, 2015, 07:27:14 am »
Hearthstone Rate My Draft Edition:

Also got the shop opened on my phone finally Skizzzgasm Skizzzgasm

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
  • Salt Inc. (Ft. Phorcys)
  • Rated: +218
« Reply #118 on: May 28, 2015, 10:50:55 am »
8-9 wins

Also, one best minions to recombobulate is bomb lobber! 5 drop that kills something then turns into something fantastic. If not the lobber, healbot is solid.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 10:53:12 am by DrWilgy »
God damn wiggles, that's one of the best deaths I've had.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #119 on: May 28, 2015, 10:51:20 am »
I don't know what your other options were, but Arcane Nullifier seems counter-productive. Yes it has to die via combat, which is particularly good against Shaman/Mage because of Polymorph & Hex, but sometimes getting a 2/16 with taunt can win you the game right there.

I had a fun little 4-3 run with Priest yesterday. Drafted the 3 cost 2/8 with taunt and deathrattle "they get a free minion from their deck" and played it turn 3 against a Warrior, I think it was. My entire goal was to keep it alive as long as possible. Divine Spirit is so broken lol. He killed it the turn I had lethal and got Mekgineer, a 9/7 that gets a Leper Gnome every time one of my minions dies. Super glad I kept it alive as long as I did, that would've been instant destruction otherwise. Meanwhile all Mindgames gets me is Keeper of the Grove. Turretis was evidently displeased with me that day.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2015, 11:50:49 am »
Just played a match where I saw a new card for the first time - druid card that either summons 5 wisps or gives a minion +5/+5 and taunt WTF.

He had a hobgoblin out, summoned a echoing ooze, then buffed the ooze with that card, making two 8/9 taunt minions in one turn...ouch.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2015, 12:34:12 pm »
Lol, ouch. Yeah, thats the power of hobgoblin. That card is pretty underused, putting that many eggs into one basket never works out well... but comboing it with echoing ooze makes perfect sense!

Also, Blizzard announced new hero art today... $10 for a new look for your hero, new hero power animation, and a card back. I spend money on blizz stuff like nobodies business, but even I am balking at this one

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2015, 06:10:46 pm »
So is that $10 for every hero, or just the ones you pick?

So basically $90 if you want them all?

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2015, 06:41:25 pm »
Yup. $90 for all of them. $10 each. They are released staggered, so not even a bundle deal.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2015, 06:45:52 pm »
lol not buying....unless they make hunter power "deal 3 damage to enemy hero"
  • Like    Dislike x 2    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2015, 09:51:55 pm »
Yup. $90 for all of them. $10 each. They are released staggered, so not even a bundle deal.

That's...retarded actually.

I'll probably just use "Threaten" on every sad sap I see running alternate heroes then.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2015, 03:17:09 pm »
Bliz being retarded is my trigger. I'm feelin pretty oppressed right now.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2015, 09:06:56 pm »
You have a lot of triggers.

Should I call iantothemax?

Я Рон Бургундии?

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2015, 10:01:33 pm »
Finally crafted a Knife Juggler for a makeshift Zoolock deck.

Got Misdirection and a golden 1/7 with taunt. Should I disenchant them?
かえるおねがい!

c:

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2015, 11:10:41 pm »

People commenting about my triggers is my trigger Skizzzgasm

I'm sorry, I'll stop now...

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #130 on: June 06, 2015, 12:23:26 am »
Finally crafted a Knife Juggler for a makeshift Zoolock deck.

Got Misdirection and a golden 1/7 with taunt. Should I disenchant them?

I never see those two cards used.  So yea I would disenchant them.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2015, 11:07:20 am »

Should I call iantothemax?

I GET IT.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #132 on: June 06, 2015, 11:56:07 am »
The golden mogram warden or whatever De for any common you need. Or save it for your gimmicky priest deck!

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2015, 12:36:17 pm »
You say gimmicky, I say 34/34s of extreme prejudice

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2015, 01:40:41 pm »
I played a rank 18 pally who played a shade of naxxramas, and as an oil rogue I couldn't find a blade flurry. It stayed stealthed until it was 6/6, then he did blessing of might to make it 9 attack, and blessed champion or whatever it is that doubles the attack, and smacked me with it. I was impressed

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2015, 01:55:48 pm »
Oil rogue has been on the rise in tournaments lately... I think it's because it has the easiest means of boppin patron.

Rogue % goes up and Warrior % goes down... BRM's effect on the metagame is now unapparent. It's GvG launch meta again!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 01:58:49 pm by DrWilgy »

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2015, 03:05:39 pm »
The golden mogram warden or whatever De for any common you need. Or save it for your gimmicky priest deck!
Nah, I dusted it. My priest deck is more mech based anyway. I wouldn't know what to take out.

I goofed today. This level 19 priest I was playing against had that 2/6 legendary deathtouch from nax and he buffed the hell out of its health and I only carry Deaths, not Pains. Early on, I had a Death in my hand so I had the idea that if I drew an inner fire I'd do the combo to kill it. But then he mind controlled my tank. So I had to death it. But I forgot that I needed it for the combo, and forgot what I needed inner fire for. I finally drew inner fire, then on impulse I played in on the death touch thingy, thinking I could just kill it with my creature then.

I think I would've won too, he was at 8 and I was 30.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2015, 10:17:11 am »

something new is coming... tournament mode?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2015, 10:18:53 am »
ooh!

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2015, 11:35:37 am »
*hype midly intensifes*
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #140 on: June 10, 2015, 01:25:49 pm »
Tavern Brawl announced

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/19508176

A new format, where you make a deck around some unique ruleset (or, using a premade deck, depending on the brawl) and challenge others/friends with the restrictions. You can win free packs for winning!
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #141 on: June 12, 2015, 02:45:38 pm »
So, new patch soon. One of the brawls is "Rag vs Nefarian" where you play with preconstructed decks, one for rag one for nef

Ability:
Big Banana (New) Give a minion +2/+2. Type: Ability Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 1
Core Hound Puppies (New) Summon two 2/4 Core Hound Pups. Type: Ability Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 3
Deviate Banana (New) Swap a minion's Attack and Health. Type: Ability Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 1
Living Bomb (New) Choose an enemy minion. If it lives until your next turn, deal 5 damage to all enemies. Type: Ability Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 3
Omnotron Defense System (New) Summon a random Tron. Type: Ability Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 3
Open the Gates (New) Fill your board with 2/2 Whelps. Type: Ability Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 8
Rotten Banana (New) Deal 1 damage. Type: Ability Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 1

Hero:
Nefarian (New) Type: Hero Set: BRAWL2 Health: 30
Ragnaros the Firelord (New) Type: Hero Set: BRAWL2 Health: 60

Hero Power:
Molten Rage (New) Hero Power
Summon a 5/1 Magma Rager. Type: Hero Power Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 2
Wild Magic (New) Hero Power
Add a random spell from any class into your hand. It costs (0). Type: Hero Power Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 2

Minion:
Atramedes (New) Whenever your opponent plays a card, gain +2 Attack. Type: Minion Set: BRAWL2 Race: Dragon Cost: 4 Attack: 2 Health: 8
Core Hound Pup (New) At the end of each turn, summon all Core Hound Pups that died this turn. Type: Minion Set: BRAWL2 Race: Beast Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 4
Coren Direbrew (New) Always wins Brawls. Battlecry: Add a Brawl to your hand. Type: Minion Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 4 Attack: 4 Health: 8
Dragonkin Hatcher (New) Battlecry Summon two 2/2 Whelps. Type: Minion Set: BRAWL2 Race: Dragon Cost: 5 Attack: 4 Health: 6
Drakonid Slayer (New) Also damages the minions next to whomever he attacks. Type: Minion Set: BRAWL2 Race: Dragon Cost: 6 Attack: 6 Health: 6
Garr (New) Whenever this minion takes damage, summon a 2/3 Elemental with Taunt. Type: Minion Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 5 Attack: 4 Health: 8
Golemagg (New) Costs (1) less for each damage your hero has taken. Type: Minion Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 50 Attack: 20 Health: 20
High Justice Grimstone (New) At the start of your turn, summon a Legendary minion. Type: Minion Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 3 Attack: 4 Health: 5
Living Lava (New) Taunt Type: Minion Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 2 Attack: 6 Health: 6
Lucifron (New) Battlecry: Cast Corruption on all other minions. Type: Minion Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 4 Attack: 4 Health: 7
Moira Bronzebeard (New) Deathrattle: Summon Emperor Thaurissan. Type: Minion Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 3 Attack: 4 Health: 3
Razorgore (New) At the start of your turn, give your minions +3 Attack. Type: Minion Set: BRAWL2 Race: Dragon Cost: 6 Attack: 4 Health: 12
Rock Elemental (New) Taunt Type: Minion Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 2 Attack: 2 Health: 3
Son of the Flame (New) Battlecry: Deal 6 damage. Type: Minion Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 3 Attack: 6 Health: 3
Vaelastrasz (New) Your cards cost (3) less. Type: Minion Set: BRAWL2 Race: Dragon Cost: 6 Attack: 7 Health: 7
Whirling Ash (New) Windfury Type: Minion Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 2 Attack: 4 Health: 5
Weapon:
Sulfuras (New) Deathrattle: Your Hero Power becomes 'Deal 8 damage to a random enemy'. Type: Weapon Set: BRAWL2 Cost: 2 Attack: 2 Health: 6

The cool thing about these brawls, is it doesn't rely on your collection, so new players can jump in on equal footing : )
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 02:45:58 pm by Pimp Willy »
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2015, 03:12:23 pm »
I'm so ready to prove my worth.

PRAISE THE RNGOD WIGGLE CAT

The other day I played against this priest. Every single card he played was golden. It made me mad. >:C
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #143 on: June 12, 2015, 10:30:27 pm »
But you have to hit rank 20.  Shouldn't be hard to do.

It does have rewards for winning, right?

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #144 on: June 12, 2015, 10:35:42 pm »
No, MP, literally every card. Northshire Clerics from leveling up and non-basic cards like Injured Blademaster.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #145 on: June 13, 2015, 10:26:11 am »
If your entire deck is golden, it gives you a golden coin too!

But you have to hit rank 20.  Shouldn't be hard to do.

It does have rewards for winning, right?

You can complete quests in the brawl mode, it also has classic packs as rewards for winning (for its initial celebration), not much has been said beyond that
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #146 on: June 13, 2015, 06:38:27 pm »
I need to open some classic packs soon.  I need dat Snake Trap.

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #147 on: June 13, 2015, 11:47:36 pm »
Ugh... Playing face hunter feels so dirty. I had a full board of my own minions destroyed in an explosive trap that my opponent Kezan'd away from me and still won turn 7. It's like there's no way to outplay the huntard.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2015, 10:13:42 am »
There is, but some decks just have the hardest time. My oil rogue seems to do okay. It's all about dealing with the turn 1/2 plays

DrWilgy

• Mad Scientist (Doctor)
  • White Toast
« Reply #149 on: June 16, 2015, 12:26:56 pm »
Question! Does anyone have a concept card they would implement into the game? I did a bunch of thinking and I feel that something like this would do the priest class really well in competitive play. It can ensure the stunning of a turn two option if played turn one, and can trade with most aggro 1 drops. Mech Synergy in priest is welcomed and gives them more deck building options. It allows for some interesting plays, such as letting a minion rest at 1hp against mage and choosing to heal them later. It makes a turn 1 or 2 annoy-o-tron much stronger in the mage, druid, and pali matchups by preventing a ping. Slows down hunter and warlock, especially handlock, and can cripple a warrior's turtle play. I can also see a potential deck using this card, Cabal Shadow Priest, and the pandas for repeated battlecry usage. This card is also a slight nerf to piloted shredder :tup:
Spoiler for Hiden: