December 11, 2017, 06:34:33 pm

Author Topic: JTM Mafia #3: Spy vs Spy Night 7.1 (Endgame) (Civ's win!)  (Read 119888 times)

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
Re: JTM Mafia #3: Spy vs Spy Day 1 (Spies Among Us)
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2015, 05:07:52 pm »
ooops fucked up your simple name.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2015, 05:21:32 pm »
Colbalt challenging MP with that avatar change. lol
gotta represent the Queen to her subjects, ja feel?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2015, 05:22:54 pm »
Coco works too or I think someone called me Golbat

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2015, 05:28:40 pm »

Wut
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2015, 05:29:31 pm »
inb4 Alpha "RadicalFuzz smells funny it must be all that time he spent underground as a MOLE. Lynch RadicalFuzz"

Wut

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2015, 05:31:28 pm »
Names from your sexual conquest, eh?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2015, 05:31:57 pm »
who even is your avatar des

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2015, 05:34:47 pm »
Random Final Fantasy XV Character that is the next Auron/Basch (at least I can feel it)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2015, 05:37:24 pm »
Random Final Fantasy XV Character that is the next Auron/Basch (at least I can feel it)
omg yaaaaaasssssss give me all the auron/basch/snow daddy characters

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +624
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2015, 05:38:12 pm »
Sup guys.

So I don't think this was answered ever, but if one lover's a mafia and the other's a civ, what's preventing the mafia lover from giving all the names to the civ lover to out? Unless I'm stupid and it was answered, it wouldn't hurt to ask if this is the case.

It's strange having so many new players; I'm not sure what to expect. My current gut feelings are on Raevyn and descuff, but they're based off practically nothing. Just know that I will be keeping a close eye on you two. c;
かえるおねがい!

c:

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2015, 05:40:16 pm »
Sup guys.

So I don't think this was answered ever, but if one lover's a mafia and the other's a civ, what's preventing the mafia lover from giving all the names to the civ lover to out? Unless I'm stupid and it was answered, it wouldn't hurt to ask if this is the case.

It's strange having so many new players; I'm not sure what to expect. My current gut feelings are on Raevyn and descuff, but they're based off practically nothing. Just know that I will be keeping a close eye on you two. c;
Des is playing a normal day one, I can assure you of that. I'll be on him the second he starts acting off.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2015, 05:43:39 pm »
Noted. :tup:
かえるおねがい!

c:

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2015, 05:45:42 pm »
Sup guys.

Des is playing a normal day one, I can assure you of that. I'll be on him the second he starts acting off.

Are you sure? I pretty much fooled everyone up until I died as mafia.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +372
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2015, 05:48:50 pm »
Forge I imagine losing the game if they die would make them think twice about announcing their status to a very pissed off Mafia. Re-quoting:
Lovers (Chosen by Cupid. If both are civilian they'll win if the civilians win. If one is Mafia and One civilian they win no matter who wins, but if one dies the other dies and they both lose. If both are Mafia they win if Mafia wins, but if one dies the Mafia gains one free night kill next night phase.)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +372
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2015, 05:50:37 pm »
Also Cobalt you're not Golbat, you're a freaking Electrike. HUSK is the Zubat.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2015, 05:54:27 pm »
Forge I imagine losing the game if they die would make them think twice about announcing their status to a very pissed off Mafia. Re-quoting:
Lovers (Chosen by Cupid. If both are civilian they'll win if the civilians win. If one is Mafia and One civilian they win no matter who wins, but if one dies the other dies and they both lose. If both are Mafia they win if Mafia wins, but if one dies the Mafia gains one free night kill next night phase.)
I mean, they could potentially out in hopes that the medic would just lock onto the civ lover for the rest of the game while we exterminate the mafia one by one, but that would be pretty boring imo.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2015, 05:55:57 pm »
Nothing interesting is happening. Where is the bloodthirst?

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2015, 05:57:14 pm »
Surely you can share some of yours is enough for the class?
かえるおねがい!

c:

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2015, 05:58:09 pm »
Nothing interesting is happening. Where is the bloodthirst?
Fuzz seemed concerned and offered reasons as to why civ/mafia lovers shouldn't just out the mafia.

Lynch RadicalFuzz

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2015, 06:02:23 pm »
Wait are votes to be submitted by PM to Bious or in lynch format?

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1517
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2015, 06:02:37 pm »
Honestly, my day 1 gut read is Cobalt
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2015, 06:11:46 pm »
Honestly, my day 1 gut read is Cobalt
lol.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2015, 06:12:22 pm »
Lynch Cobalt

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2015, 06:13:31 pm »
Wait are votes to be submitted by PM to Bious or in lynch format?

Through PM. But it's not nice to tell everyone ahead of time who you will be voting for.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2015, 06:16:31 pm »
to not tell*

fak
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +735
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2015, 06:18:58 pm »
Is Jason just not paying attention to things that have been explained multiple times or is he just trying to act clueless.

Show me where Bious explained it.

[/Lynch Cobaltb]

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2015, 06:19:34 pm »
Lynch Cobalt

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2015, 06:20:27 pm »
You guys don't want to do that.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2015, 06:21:30 pm »
Is Jason just not paying attention to things that have been explained multiple times or is he just trying to act clueless.

Show me where Bious explained it.

[/Lynch Cobaltb]
bruh, its in the SIGNUP THREAD

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2015, 06:24:46 pm »
I'mma take a step back, y'all best find someone else to lynch.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2015, 06:25:49 pm »
Stop slippin up, Cobalt.  My question was about parity.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2015, 06:27:05 pm »
Stop slippin up, Cobalt.  My question was about parity.
Since when have lovers counted separately for parity, their allegiance is what they count for for parity if the lovers can be either mafia or civilian

Gamer Dude

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +35
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2015, 06:28:05 pm »
LYNCH COBALT

how am I doing ?

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2015, 06:28:25 pm »
Damn, ya'll are vicious.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2015, 06:29:34 pm »
Maybe I need a break from mafia, I mean damn. I just survived until day six as mafia with a confirmed red check on me in day 3 by lying through my teeth and now my mafia team over there is gonna lose because they're doing NOTHING with what I left for them. Lynch me day one if you want but I mean our civilian ELO wants me alive so.

Gamer Dude

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2015, 06:30:15 pm »
wolfy response imo

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +707
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2015, 06:30:32 pm »
Votes need to be PM'd.

Also there are NO LAST GASPS.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2015, 06:30:42 pm »
I think Augustus started this train because he's salty I killed him night one over there. Don't fall for his trolls.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2015, 06:32:53 pm »
I'mma shut up now glhf

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2015, 06:38:11 pm »
LYNCH COBALT

how am I doing ?

Fantastic. Next phase we lynch ForgeDigger. And then Synonym after that.

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
  • Rated: +139
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2015, 06:39:39 pm »
Checking in.

And whoa, those votes on Cobalt piled up fast.

Gamer Dude

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2015, 06:46:22 pm »
Wolfy first post by Aidebit

Gamer Dude

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2015, 06:47:13 pm »
LYNCH COBALT

how am I doing ?

Fantastic. Next phase we lynch ForgeDigger. And then Synonym after that.

Not sure who this Forge Digger fellow is but me and Syn have history.

So we'll have to let him down softly

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2015, 06:48:33 pm »
Whatever the fuck you mean by wolfy it applies to you, you're the one who jumped on a troll lynch.

Gamer Dude

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2015, 06:48:56 pm »
Is checking in actually a thing here ?

like how much more useless could a post be than to say "Hey I'm here but I don't feel like contributing to the thread in the slightest"

Gamer Dude

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2015, 06:50:03 pm »
Whatever the fuck you mean by wolfy it applies to you, you're the one who jumped on a troll lynch.

you sound upset  ::)

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
  • Rated: +139
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2015, 06:51:48 pm »

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2015, 06:53:13 pm »

He's mad he was caught right away.

Gamer Dude

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2015, 06:54:51 pm »

He's mad he was caught right away.

"Caught for the wrong reasons" is what we call it

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #99 on: April 10, 2015, 06:56:05 pm »
***NOTICE FOR EVERYONE ELSE BEFORE THIS GETS OUT OF HAND***

Augustus is salty that I killed him night one last game in the other forum, pay no attention to his troll lynch and pay more attention to the people who bandwagoned onto it.