June 24, 2017, 08:34:29 am

Author Topic: JTM Mafia #3: Spy vs Spy Night 7.1 (Endgame) (Civ's win!)  (Read 102323 times)

Gamer Dude

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +35
Re: JTM Mafia #3: Spy vs Spy Day 1 (Spies Among Us)
« Reply #100 on: April 10, 2015, 06:58:08 pm »
yeah cause then we are lock clear when you flip red right ?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #101 on: April 10, 2015, 07:07:54 pm »
Cobalt, there are only, like, 4 votes on you that are subject to change. Your overreaction to the whole thing looks kinda bad!

And I don't know what you're talking about. I've never been killed night one~
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387
« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2015, 07:14:24 pm »

kaz you better just get your chip off your shoulder and hold off on killing me, and actually work together, because otherwise you just jerked the civs out of a win.

That's assuming you really are vigi. In which case, medic should be on me tonight provided you believe I'm civilian, in which case, I'll be pseudo cleared, kaz will be lock cleared, and you can protect him all game.

As far as policy, it is imperative that we find Grey Spy as much as we find mafia. If she gets all living civs recruited, and we lynch all mafia, she wins and we don't if she's still alive.

Cobalt is acting differently this game.

Lynch: Cobalt

This isn't even so much about the avatar.
Sup guys.

So I don't think this was answered ever, but if one lover's a mafia and the other's a civ, what's preventing the mafia lover from giving all the names to the civ lover to out? Unless I'm stupid and it was answered, it wouldn't hurt to ask if this is the case.

It's strange having so many new players; I'm not sure what to expect. My current gut feelings are on Raevyn and descuff, but they're based off practically nothing. Just know that I will be keeping a close eye on you two. c;
Des is playing a normal day one, I can assure you of that. I'll be on him the second he starts acting off.
So we should only be listening to you about descuff? Not going on gut or trying to piece him together for ourselves?

If this is a hard defend, it's a very bad and very very obvious one.

More to come. Still perusing, but had to throw this out there.

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2015, 07:16:07 pm »
As far as descuff goes I was just pointing out that he's playing the way he always does.

Of course I want you guys to make your own reads.

I'm literally astounded at the railing against me right now, you guys are unbearable.

I'm gonna go ahead and not check the thread for awhile I hope y'all come to your senses.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2015, 07:16:44 pm »
yeah cause then we are lock clear when you flip red right ?
It's okay, you'll be lynched after I flip civ so I'm not too worried.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2015, 07:22:02 pm »
Reading Augustus as civ.

Reading descuff as likely civ, may have to re-evaluate later.

Reading Cobalt as mafia, maybe even lovers with a civilian. If that's the case, then if we keep him alive, we have a quick run at getting mafia, and he'll have a win condition.

But how do we gamble on that?

I believe he was trying to soft that with the "sexual tension between myself and kaz" post. Plus with kaz claiming vigi, that would be what it looks like now.

However, kaz saying I'm dying night 1? Can't happen, vigi doesn't get stocked until medic dies.

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2015, 07:24:34 pm »
Oh my god, MP, you're REACHING.

Kaz backed up the support of Beyoncé in the signup thread and then there was a moment we had in the writeup. I was making a fucking joke.

And how are you gonna call me out for defending Descuff when you read him as civ yourself?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2015, 07:25:07 pm »
As far as descuff goes I was just pointing out that he's playing the way he always does.

I'm literally astounded at the railing against me right now, you guys are unbearable.

I'm gonna go ahead and not check the thread for awhile I hope y'all come to your senses.
Then you understand why I can't,  at this juncture, take you at your word about him, right?

He was also mafia with you in the game I observed if I'm right on which username he was.

I will be judging him by my own metric here.

It dies look like he was told that we don't take kindly to no lynch here, so...

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #108 on: April 10, 2015, 07:26:50 pm »

Then you understand why I can't,  at this juncture, take you at your word about him, right?

He was also mafia with you in the game I observed if I'm right on which username he was.

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?
I understand what you're saying but I still don't see why you're reading me as mafia. Augustus made a troll lynch vote and people piled onto it like flies on shit. Like... how are you not even paying attention to that?

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
  • Rated: +139
« Reply #109 on: April 10, 2015, 07:27:18 pm »
Since Snake only tells us if the target took an action, I feel like it's not as valuable if he claims once he gets a hit.

Also, Snake might accidentally reveal another PR if he just tells all of his results.

Oh, and @Bious, if a role is successfully enforced, will anyone be notified? If so, who?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #110 on: April 10, 2015, 07:29:23 pm »
Oh my god, MP, you're REACHING.

Kaz backed up the support of Beyoncé in the signup thread and then there was a moment we had in the writeup. I was making a fucking joke.

And how are you gonna call me out for defending Descuff when you read him as civ yourself?
He's leaning civ, very close to null. But a slight edge on civ. Basically you could hard clear a civ even as mafia. I've made that mistake in the past.

It would hinge on you flipping mafia for that slight edge to stay put, otherwise, I'd move him to null until he says something substantial.

As far as the joke? I've seen enough "jokes" from mafia at the start to be apprehensive. pie used that ploy, CoCo attempted to. It's attempt to be light hearted so people won't suspect you. All it does is ultimately raise my ears.

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #111 on: April 10, 2015, 07:33:21 pm »

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?
I understand what you're saying but I still don't see why you're reading me as mafia. Augustus made a troll lynch vote and people piled onto it like flies on shit. Like... how are you not even paying attention to that?
It's solely off of your hard clear of descuff.  Especially when you're sitting there assuring us of it.

In a game of deception, can we take assurety of any sorts in the open? If this was later game and you were lock cleared I'd be more inclined to listen, but in the opening, what do you have to gain from a hard clear like that?

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2015, 07:36:44 pm »

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?
It's solely off of your hard clear of descuff.  Especially when you're sitting there assuring us of it.

In a game of deception, can we take assurety of any sorts in the open? If this was later game and you were lock cleared I'd be more inclined to listen, but in the opening, what do you have to gain from a hard clear like that?

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?
I was just trying to make sure a brand new player on this forum didn't get BOMBARDED like I just did on day one. That's all. And I know him personally.

Seriously though, chill the fuck out.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2015, 07:39:41 pm »

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?
I was just trying to make sure a brand new player on this forum didn't get BOMBARDED like I just did on day one. That's all. And I know him personally.

I'm actually chilled out. I'm pointing out what I see.

Not locked yet, either. So you should follow your own advice.

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2015, 07:40:07 pm »

lmao. This is MP we're talking about. Have fun with him hounding you for the rest of the game.

My work here is done.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2015, 07:40:27 pm »
Right now I'm reading Gamer Dude as mafia, I really don't like his flavor, Augustus as null, leaning mafia because I'm not sure just how much trolling that first post was, Fuzz as null leaning mafia because I don't like that he gave excuses as to why Forge's proposed lover combination outing the mafia wouldn't work. Civ reads on MP, descuff, and Forgey.

lmao. This is MP we're talking about. Have fun with him hounding you for the rest of the game.

My work here is done.
I don't like this post.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2015, 07:42:12 pm »
Alpha's awfully quiet.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2015, 07:42:59 pm »
I'm reading GD as null to leaning civ right now. I don't think he'd come out of the game hard on you, as a new player to this site, having only played with Synonym and myself before.

However, he is a good player and could get away with it with a proper follow up. So it's null right now. So far his tone is civ though.

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2015, 07:43:32 pm »

My work here is done.
I don't like this post.

I like my post.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2015, 07:44:03 pm »

My work here is done.
I don't like this post.

I like my post.
Thank you, Caboose.

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2015, 07:44:14 pm »

My work here is done.
I don't like this post.
I like my post.
I hate you.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +721
« Reply #121 on: April 10, 2015, 07:49:17 pm »
I'm reading GD as null to leaning civ right now. I don't think he'd come out of the game hard on you, as a new player to this site, having only played with Synonym and myself before.

However, he is a good player and could get away with it with a proper follow up. So it's null right now. So far his tone is civ though.

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

I agree with everything you said here, except for the last sentence - and it's not that I disagree with it, I'm just not good with seeing what "tone" is from anybody.  And I like this new posting style, btw - it's very clear and easy to follow.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #122 on: April 10, 2015, 07:51:09 pm »

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

I agree with everything you said here, except for the last sentence - and it's not that I disagree with it, I'm just not good with seeing what "tone" is from anybody.  And I like this new posting style, btw - it's very clear and easy to follow.
I agree with this, except it's because I can't read tone that well on someone I haven't played with before.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2015, 07:51:49 pm »
*Agree with disagreeing with the last line of MP's post. Not agreeing with MP's leaning civ read on GD.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #124 on: April 10, 2015, 07:52:28 pm »
If MP's willing to gut read that GD wouldn't come for me that hard right away, I'm inclined to let that hold some water though. He knows him better than I do.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2015, 07:52:41 pm »
Also, a bandwagon like this isn't going to be mafia lead that quickly. Not that early in day 1 where votes are locked via PM. Even as a bus, it's bad.

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #126 on: April 10, 2015, 07:53:18 pm »
Interesting. I'm going to post my own thoughts so far.

My first suspicion is toward Kaz. Might just be a passing joke but it seems to be largely baiting. Basically I'm placing him/her on my alert list.
Second against Gamer Dude. Largely inconsequential posts, curious about this game and "new players". Seem like a bit of mafia trying to get a read off me.
This thing against Cobalt either mean two things imo, he's mafia or he's being set up by mafia. His posts seems to be a radical jump to defense rather than a calm dismissal. Similar behavior in the last game we played... or is this Cobalt whenever he feels threatened, civ or mafia. Either way he's largely on my watch list. In whatever case, this silly battle needs to stop if you're both civs.

Everyone else I don't really have much on. Leaning toward Kaz and Cobalt at this point.
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2015, 07:54:41 pm »
Interesting. I'm going to post my own thoughts so far.

My first suspicion is toward Kaz. Might just be a passing joke but it seems to be largely baiting. Basically I'm placing him/her on my alert list.
Second against Gamer Dude. Largely inconsequential posts, curious about this game and "new players". Seem like a bit of mafia trying to get a read off me.
This thing against Cobalt either mean two things imo, he's mafia or he's being set up by mafia. His posts seems to be a radical jump to defense rather than a calm dismissal. Similar behavior in the last game we played... or is this Cobalt whenever he feels threatened, civ or mafia. Either way he's largely on my watch list. In whatever case, this silly battle needs to stop if you're both civs.

Everyone else I don't really have much on. Leaning toward Kaz and Cobalt at this point.
I wasn't trying to jump to defense, I just got RATHER annoyed that people actually jumped onto Roman's troll lynch for me. I see how it comes off that way though.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2015, 07:55:04 pm »
Doesn't mean Augustus is inherently civilian because of the jump onto you. I'm basing it off tone so far so we'll see what happens there.

Hence why Day 1 reads always need to be in flux.

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2015, 07:55:52 pm »
Doesn't mean Augustus is inherently civilian because of the jump onto you. I'm basing it off tone so far so we'll see what happens there.

Hence why Day 1 reads always need to be in flux.

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?
Alright, I concede.

I'm gonna see where the rest of the day takes us. We have 35 hours, so I'm sure we'll get some more reads by tomorrow night ish.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2015, 07:56:05 pm »
I don't see how Gamer Dude has said anything "inconsequential."

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2015, 07:58:33 pm »

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

I agree with this, except it's because I can't read tone that well on someone I haven't played with before.
Well, that's fine. I've played with him before, so I know how he'd speak. Of course that boils down to my personal experience, hence why I'm not assuring you of anything. Just figure it out for yourself.

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #132 on: April 10, 2015, 08:00:30 pm »
I don't see how Gamer Dude has said anything "inconsequential."

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

Probably just how his posting style appear to me. The question about greys and lovers I find somewhat odd as I felt it was sufficiently explained in the sign-ups. He also have a random "hi guys" post and the obvious "Steep hill to climb" post. Then again I made the same amount of inconsequential posts as he did so it's not really much.
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2015, 08:04:50 pm »
Also @Cobalt It was more of Pimp Willy instinct starting your "bangwagon" instead of Augustus who you claimed to be trolling you. So I'm curious why you'd focus on him and not Pimp?

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +777
« Reply #134 on: April 10, 2015, 08:07:42 pm »
Holy snapping duck shit, we let some new blood in and there's actually activity on day 1.

I have no idea who half these players are but good damn some of them are setting off coffee black alarms ATM.

The fuck happened with cobalt? He went from zero to rustled in seconds. This dude is apparently some suave Mafioso yet he can't handle a day 1 conga line?

One of the dudes with the hard to spell names was pinging for me on the first page.

Also, Augustus had somehow managed to increase his ego since I last played with him.

All these new friends are giving him a confidence boost.

More curious about the lack of alpha activity, as well as people calling the dude suspicious for going in on people early.

Fuck SRK.

Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #135 on: April 10, 2015, 08:12:04 pm »
I feel like PW is mafia.

Raevyn

• The Incredible Flake
  • Moldy Toast
  • I'm a little teapot, short and stout.
  • Rated: +37
« Reply #136 on: April 10, 2015, 08:12:17 pm »
Playing a bit of catch-up here so I'm sorry for the following GIANT wall of text:
oh man

so grey and mafia in such a small number game seems like a pretty steep hill to climb here

obv no lynching on d1 is the worst thing ever especially given our opposition

does flavor in the write-ups play a part if any in your games or purely there for creative purposes ?
Wait I'm confused, why is no lynching the worst thing ever if mafia and gray have so few numbers? Wouldn't that only be bad for the mafia? (Also I THINK gray's recruits still get their own win condition, but I'd really like @Bious to clarify...)

Sup guys.

So I don't think this was answered ever, but if one lover's a mafia and the other's a civ, what's preventing the mafia lover from giving all the names to the civ lover to out? Unless I'm stupid and it was answered, it wouldn't hurt to ask if this is the case.

It's strange having so many new players; I'm not sure what to expect. My current gut feelings are on Raevyn and descuff, but they're based off practically nothing. Just know that I will be keeping a close eye on you two. c;

This is because I'm new isn't it. Tbh I can't blame you, you're not supposed to trust anyone in mafia.

Lastly, I really don't think we should lynch Cobalt day one. Let's give him more time, because he is a very strong player and we don't want to lose that on the chance that he is civ. If he gets more suspicious we can always lynch him later.

Raevyn

• The Incredible Flake
  • Moldy Toast
« Reply #137 on: April 10, 2015, 08:12:57 pm »
Okay not actually as giant as I thought, oh well.

Raevyn

• The Incredible Flake
  • Moldy Toast
« Reply #138 on: April 10, 2015, 08:16:28 pm »
I'm really curious about Alpha's inactivity, in fact I didn't even know he was playing until you guys mentioned it.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +597
« Reply #139 on: April 10, 2015, 08:20:37 pm »
Something about the way you both said "fun" rubbed me the wrong way, imo.

And yeah, I don't really understand the Cobalt suspicion too much. I get that defending des was weird, and that they might be connected but I'm unsure if that's lynch worthy.

What's wrong with Willy, Aidebit?
かえるおねがい!

c:

Raevyn

• The Incredible Flake
  • Moldy Toast
« Reply #140 on: April 10, 2015, 08:22:48 pm »
Oh yeah I get that. I just meant the premise was really interesting, and I wasn't expecting to be so interested so early on.

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #141 on: April 10, 2015, 08:30:11 pm »

And yeah, I don't really understand the Cobalt suspicion too much. I get that defending des was weird, and that they might be connected but I'm unsure if that's lynch worthy.

What's wrong with Willy, Aidebit?

I just feel like he's mafia. Also, those votes on Cobalt feel off for me, and he started it, though I admit that that's pretty weak justification.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #142 on: April 10, 2015, 08:32:03 pm »

Oh yeah I get that. I just meant the premise was really interesting, and I wasn't expecting to be so interested so early on.

Oh heh. I must apologize. I also found the opening to be intriguing and I was kind of influenced in my word choices by the person above me.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #143 on: April 10, 2015, 08:37:28 pm »
Also @Cobalt It was more of Pimp Willy instinct starting your "bangwagon" instead of Augustus who you claimed to be trolling you. So I'm curious why you'd focus on him and not Pimp?
Pimp voiced reasonable suspicion on me and didn't even actually vote for me. Calling attention to something is not starting a bandwagon. Augustus is just salty & voted, some people followed suit because hey look a name came up.

Playing a bit of catch-up here so I'm sorry for the following GIANT wall of text:
oh man

so grey and mafia in such a small number game seems like a pretty steep hill to climb here

obv no lynching on d1 is the worst thing ever especially given our opposition

does flavor in the write-ups play a part if any in your games or purely there for creative purposes ?
Wait I'm confused, why is no lynching the worst thing ever if mafia and gray have so few numbers? Wouldn't that only be bad for the mafia? (Also I THINK gray's recruits still get their own win condition, but I'd really like @Bious to clarify...)

Sup guys.

This is because I'm new isn't it. Tbh I can't blame you, you're not supposed to trust anyone in mafia.

Lastly, I really don't think we should lynch Cobalt day one. Let's give him more time, because he is a very strong player and we don't want to lose that on the chance that he is civ. If he gets more suspicious we can always lynch him later.
Lawd Jesus, Rae about to get herself murdered day one. We really should have had the no lynch talk before I sucked you into this forum.

Also, Augustus had somehow managed to increase his ego since I last played with him.
does that surprise you at all cuz I mean

Raevyn

• The Incredible Flake
  • Moldy Toast
« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2015, 08:38:17 pm »

Oh heh. I must apologize. I also found the opening to be intriguing and I was kind of influenced in my word choices by the person above me.
[/quote]

As you get to know me more, you will learn that my actions/words should be used as a guide on what to AVOID doing.

See: my comments about no lynch. I wasn't saying that no lynch was a good idea, I was more curious about his wording. Then again, I did just wake up so I probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1467
« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2015, 08:38:34 pm »
I feel like PW is mafia.
Ugh, terrible mistake. Big mistake! You'll regret that, lol civs are gonna have no chance if you lynch me, etc etc

(Am I doing that right cobalt?)
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #146 on: April 10, 2015, 08:38:47 pm »
I feel like PW is mafia.
Ugh, terrible mistake. Big mistake! You'll regret that, lol civs are gonna have no chance if you lynch me, etc etc

literally eat my asshole
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Raevyn

• The Incredible Flake
  • Moldy Toast
« Reply #147 on: April 10, 2015, 08:40:10 pm »
I feel like PW is mafia.

literally eat my asshole

You would enjoy that too much.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #148 on: April 10, 2015, 08:42:26 pm »
I feel like PW is mafia.

literally eat my asshole

You would enjoy that too much.
ok you can too then, bitch. wew.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2015, 08:44:38 pm »
Cobalt you do realize PW is very good at making persuasions without always adhering to them, right?

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?