November 23, 2017, 04:10:40 pm

Author Topic: JTM Mafia #3: Spy vs Spy Night 7.1 (Endgame) (Civ's win!)  (Read 117217 times)

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +707
JTM Mafia #3: Spy vs Spy Night 7.1 (Endgame) (Civ's win!)
« on: April 10, 2015, 02:07:18 pm »
Welcome to JTM Mafia Game 3: Spy vs Spy. This is Bious' first Mafia Game, so hopefully it won't be too much of a trainwreck. Buckle in, and good luck to the players.

General Idea
This is a game of deception, where there are two groups fighting for the win, the Civilians and the Mafia. During the day phases, players must vote on which player should be "Lynched," aka strung up and killed. At night, the mafia gets to kill any player of their choice. The civilians win if they eliminate all the mafia; the mafia win if they equal or outnumber the civs. There is also the third party players this game; they have their own agendas and win/lose based on different criteria, and count for neither side.

There are two phases: Day and Night. During Day, all players deliberate and submit a vote on a player. The player with the most votes is lynched and eliminated from the game. During Night, the Mafia deliberate to kill and eliminate a player from the game. The Civilians win the game once all Mafia have been eliminated. The Mafia win the game once their numbers are equal to half or more of all remaining players. The Third Party will win once their win condition has been fulfilled.

Role Reminders:

Civilian:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Mafia:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Other:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Missing Person's Common Sense Rules:
1. Do not PM anyone playing the game. If you are mafia, keep your talk in the mafia conversation. If you're one of the lovers, keep your chat inside the Lovers conversation. You should not be PMing anyone. If you have any questions regarding gameplay, PM me. If someone PMs you that shouldn't be, do not mention it in the thread, just PM me with the the contents of it. PM'ing once will result in a DQ. Habitually doing so will result in a ban. (Things not game related will not result in any penalty, but to keep the integrity of the game, if someone playing PMs you, please report it to me.)

2. No coaching after you're dead. This includes outside of SRK. I don't care what format you're thinking of using, be it Battle.net, AIM, MSN, Skype, Smoke Signals, Texts, Morse Code. Don't do it. Also, because this has happened recently, I will not verify any of your hunches after you die. Keep it to yourself, take it to the Loser's Lounge, if someone shares information they know, don't bring it to anyone else's attention that's still in the game. If someone does this, PM me with the proof, and that person will face a ban.

3. No discussing or plotting to break or bend the rules in your private conversations, lovers and mafia. I'll be in those conversations anyway, so that should go without saying. But just in case you think you can do it while I'm sleeping, think again. If you start discussing something that I don't immediately catch, and that action is taken, once I find out, the perpetrator of the act and the instigator will both receive bans and DQs.

4. Do not try to get removed from the game after it already starts, or try to break the rules to get DQ'd. If something super unexpected happens, I'll try to be reasonable, but overall, if you know you're going to be busy, and unable to play at all, don't sign up. If you suddenly see a full schedule hit your plate just before we start, ask me to take your name off the list, and I'll put in an alternate. After we start, I'm not going to take your name off unless you have a really good reason, and I can find an alternate to take your place. Otherwise, don't deliberately break a rule just to get a DQ. You will not just get a DQ, but banned.

5. Do not post any PMs, even as a joke. If you are going to make an image joke regarding PMs, at least make it obvious that it's a joke (e.g. make it using MSPaint.)

6. English only in game. No foreign languages or encrypted posts are allowed. This prevents the open flow of information. I will make certain exceptions for certain foreign words that have entered the English vernacular, such as "Hasta la vista," or "Por que?" but an entire post in a foreign language will not be permitted.

7. No making wagers in game. This wagering SRK accounts or self-bans is not going to fly anymore, period. Don't do it, I will DQ you if you do.

8. Cut the personal attacks out.  There is a line between in-game shit talk and gamesmanship, and just being a dickhead and being hateful toward other players.  This is starting to get out of hand.  If I tell you to curb it, just do it.  Keep it up, and enjoy a DQ.

Player List:

1. RadicalFuzz Killed Night 2, Solid Snake, Lover
2. DrWilgy
3. Fruit Punch Samurai G Lynched Day 2, Black Widow
4. *star*Alpha*star*
5. BeigeSand
6. Forgedigger
7. Augustus Killed Night 1, Red Spy
8. Missing Person
9. Cobalt The Chief
10. Raevyn Lynched Day 1, Grey Spy
11. XthAtGAm3RGuYX
12. Aidebit
13. Gamer Dude
14. Pimp Willy
15. Synonym
16. Blindknagg
17. jasonC
18. Zoolander
19. descuffphoenix  Lynched Day 3, Civ
20. JonathanT88
21. Kaz

Good luck to all.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 02:26:16 pm by Bious »
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
Re: JTM Mafia #3: Spy vs Spy Day 1 (Spies Among Us)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 02:13:43 pm »
(All names underlined were randomly selected.)

Bious watched the last person he was expecting pull into the complex. He watched as Aidebit exited the car. He got out, stretched, and looked at Bious.

"What's is this all about?"

"Just come inside. You'll find out soon enough," Bious said. The pair entered a nearby elevator. When the doors closed Bious quickly hit a series of buttons.

"Destination?" A voice over the speakers asked.

"Nadia."

The elevator groaned to life and slowly lowered itself for a good 5 minutes. During the ride nothing was heard but the sounds of machinery.

At the bottom Aidebit got out followed Bious down the longest hallway he had ever been in. At the end they found themselves facig a wall. Bious tapped a spot on the wall three times.

"Redwall."

The wall slid open, revealing a massive conference room. Aidebit found himself being examined by 20 pairs of eyes. Suddenly Pimp Willy stood up.

"Alright, there's the last one. You wanna tell us why we're all here?"

"Settle down Willy," Bious said. "I'm starting right now."

"Finally," Missing Person said. "We're already off the scheduled time."

"Take a seat Aidebit," Bious said as he walked towards the front of the room. Aidebit a seat between Beigesand and descuffphoenix and sat down.

"Now then..." Bious pulled out a small remote from his pocket and pressed a button. The big monitor on the wall hummed to life and displayed a logo. Bious took a drink from his flask and began speaking.

"I'm sorry to have had to pull you all out of your missions, but we have a problem. The Spy vs Spy war has been in our favor for a while now, but recently the White Spies have been affected by many setbacks. I'm talking White Spies unlocking their doors and being electrocuted to death. White Spies playing Golf and being blown up by an exploding ball. I even saw a spy get his head smashed in by a damn bowling ball on top of a door! Due to all these mishaps, the Black Spies have gained an advantage over us. Thankfully I managed to accidentally discover the whereabouts of Master Spy Darth Chef when he botched trying to hang a bucket of water over my electrified doormat. Unfortunately he slipped and dumped the water on himself, landed on my doormat, pissed himself, and died, ruining an extremely expensive mat. Upon searching him, I found evidence that he was not working alone. He had found my residence, along with so many other, due to an info leak directly from us. People... We have a Mole."

When Bious said Mole everyone grew tense. Some looked at their neighbors in suspicion. Some pawed their weapons.

"So what's been done about this?" JonathanT88 said.

"We've relocated all of the affected spies and our assets," Bious said. "But during the move some... discrepancies came up with all of you."

"The hell do you mean?" Gamer Dude said.

"I mean a certain number of you are traitors," Bious said.

Upon saying this every spy in the room jumped up and grabbed their weapon. They all had an idea of what was coming next.

"You son of a bitch! After all the missions I've survived I'm not about to be erased by you!" Forgedigger said.

"No, you all are not here to be erased. We are here to  identify the traitors to our organization. I have discovered critical information about these spies, so if I interview all of you we sho-"

At that moment Bious stopped talking. His vision grew dim. Blood started coming out of his nose. He started to shake like crazy. He reached for his pistol, but it was too late. Bious fell to the ground, twitching uncontrollably until he came to a stop. Immediately BlindKnagg rushed to his body and checked him over.

"He's dead. Seems like someone poisoned his flask."

Bious was killed by the Mafia! He was Nick Fury!!!

A silence filled the room for a moment. Then a click was heard. Immediately everyone drew their guns and pointed them at the nearest person to them.

"Drop it fucker," Kaz said to Cobalt.

"You first," Cobalt said.

RadicalFuzz pointed his gun at DrWilgy, who was in a standoff with Synonym.

"Point that thing somewhere else or I'll let daylight into your skull," Fuzz said.

"Why should I?" DrWilgy said. "Besides, someone's about to open up YOUR skull."

Fuzz felt a nozzle push against his head. From behind him Alpha smirked.

"Hello Fuzzy."

As FruitPunchSamurai and Raevyn prepared to shoot, the monitor suddenly switched over to a white screen. From out of nowhere a voice played.

"Spies. If you hear this it means I have been murdered."

All the spies lowered their guns and listened.

"If I have died, then it is up to you all to root out the traitors. All Black Spies have a mark on them that shows itself when they die. I have info that there are at least four traitors. You MUST kill them all. Failure is not an option. Good luck."

"Well, this asshole's certainly screwed us over,"  jasonC said.

"P.S. Knowing JasonC he has called me an asshole. Little does he know I replaced his green tea with horse piss."

As Jason tried to induce vomiting, XXGamerGuyXXX looked around. "So... What do we do now?"

A silence fell over the room. Then Augustus loaded his gun.

"What else can we do. We all stay here and determine who the moles are. Every day we pick the most suspicious person and shoot them. Either we get them all or die trying."

No one else had anything else to offer. Slowly the group split up, trying to determine who they could trust.

Day 1 has started! All Lynch Votes must be in by 10:00 AM April 12th EST![/b

TL;DR FOR THE LAZY:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spies have infiltrated your side, Bious died, find the spies.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 02:52:12 pm by Bious »
  • Like x 5    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 6 Post Total)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 02:15:54 pm »
omg
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Raevyn

• The Incredible Flake
  • Moldy Toast
  • I'm a little teapot, short and stout.
  • Rated: +37
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 02:16:38 pm »
This looks like it's going to be SO much fun!
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 02:22:58 pm »
Ooo that's fun!
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +792
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 02:27:37 pm »
Holy shit, it is actually based on mad magazine. I probably would have known that earlier if I bothered reading the sign up thread.

Going to quickly skim the roles again but gist is that there are four factions, civ, Mafia, grey and lovers?

Fuck SRK.

Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2015, 02:33:54 pm »
So excited, and the writeup was awesome too. I can practically feel the sexual tension between me and Kaz.

Thankfully I managed to accidentally discover the whereabouts of Master Spy Darth Chef when he botched trying to hang a bucket of water over my electrified doormat. Unfortunately he slipped and dumped the water on himself, landed on my doormat, pissed himself, and died, ruining an extremely expensive mat.
omfg

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2015, 02:43:04 pm »

Checking in
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2015, 02:46:37 pm »
Bious, can you add a player list to the first post please?

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2015, 02:47:12 pm »
Guyz. Let's give Synonym his homecoming gift by lynching him day one.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2015, 02:48:02 pm »
Bious, can you add a player list to the first post please?

I was about to ask that as well. Was just about to create my Excel sheet.

Also I hope Synonym senpai notices me. I've trained so hard! /sugoilife #kawaiiasfuck
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2015, 02:49:43 pm »
Apparently Synonym is like some kind of civ guru that I need to learn a lot from or s/t

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2015, 02:50:28 pm »
Player List added. Let me know if I spelled your name wrong.

Except Alpha.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2015, 02:56:37 pm »
Apparently Synonym is like some kind of civ guru that I need to learn a lot from or s/t

I don't have as much experience with him, but in the Phoenix Wright game he called 5/6 of mafia on day 2 or 3 I think.

He's also a psychologist (read:Dick Doctor)

BeigeSand

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +145
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2015, 03:01:54 pm »
The mafia has a pony. Quick, who looks the most pink? Shoot to kill.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2015, 03:05:45 pm »
Player List added. Let me know if I spelled your name wrong.

Except Alpha.
Copy & paste works for Alpha by the way that's how I tag him

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2015, 03:06:28 pm »

I don't have as much experience with him, but in the Phoenix Wright game he called 5/6 of mafia on day 2 or 3 I think.

nnnn, Augustus had 6/8 mafia pinned by day 3, 8/8 pinned by day 5 on the other forum and that's why I killed him night one.

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2015, 03:18:32 pm »

In

When Missing Person dies tonight as a result of vigi it confirms my role as vigi as I stated in the sign up thread.

• Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2015, 03:19:46 pm »
Yeah, but Augustus uses a karaoke microphone.

DAT day 1 meta of building my hype back up.

Fuck SRK.

Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

JonathanT88

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +5
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2015, 03:22:24 pm »
This should be good.

Also: who's this JonathanThe imposter?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2015, 03:28:19 pm »

nnnn, Augustus had 6/8 mafia pinned by day 3, 8/8 pinned by day 5 on the other forum and that's why I killed him night one.

Yeah but did he actually convince you guys to lynch any of them?

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1512
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2015, 03:32:42 pm »
I know there's one person I trust from pre game.

You know who you are
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2015, 03:33:11 pm »
This should be good.

Also: who's this JonathanThe imposter?
yasssss sis, the whole crew is here

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2015, 03:33:40 pm »

Yeah but did he actually convince you guys to lynch any of them?
No, I was mafia, I murdered his ass in the FIRST available opportunity hhhhhhh

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2015, 03:36:23 pm »

the truth is, Synonym is just Lando, and Alpha plays on alternate accounts with alternate personalities.

When Synonym was on Skype night, it was literally a homeless dude that Alpha blew in exchange for using his face
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 2    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2015, 03:41:30 pm »
I also plan to write one of my posts with a fold in secret; so make sure to print them all out and fold them over to find out which one of my posts actually contains the secret message

Spoiler for Hiden:
Like This

• Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2015, 03:42:03 pm »
So uh, how exactly do we decide to determine who to lynch? (since the other forum like to day one no lynch every game, so I have no idea)
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2015, 03:46:57 pm »
Theres a few choices

We can all lynch first person who suggests no lynch

We can all lynch whoever has the worst checking in post

We can lynch who we think will contribute the least

or

We can just lynch Fuzz

Day 1 is usually a clusterfuck; unless a mafia slips and makes a post in here meant for the mafia chat its basically just going to be a shot in the dark
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 2    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2015, 03:49:40 pm »
So uh, how exactly do we decide to determine who to lynch? (since the other forum like to day one no lynch every game, so I have no idea)

That other forum is a bunch of pussies.

Anyway, we normally get into mechanic talk and such, which normally leads to some kind of weird thing being pointed out about a post, and a bandwagon may form from there. That's basically every day 1 on JTM

Also, Welcome the forum Fuzz's friend. In light of you being Fuzz's friend, allow me to introduce you properly to how Fuzz is treated around here.

DrWilgy is acting differently this game.

LYNCH DRWILGY
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty x 1    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Gamer Dude

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +35
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2015, 03:55:57 pm »
What up people

nice to meet you all

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2015, 03:56:14 pm »
If the Mafia get converted to grey, what happens to their win condition?

If one lover coverts does the other one automatically flip?

Why does every one of Augustus's friends have really hard to remember names.

Fuck SRK.

Gamer Dude

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2015, 03:59:17 pm »
what is the grey of which you speak?

A recruiting cult ?

And lovers are a separate faction here? Do they have independent win cons from CIVS

(that's right I'm using your lingo, you're welcome)

Gamer Dude

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2015, 04:02:20 pm »
who is this discuffphoenix fellow and why does he have just as few posts as I do ?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2015, 04:03:02 pm »
If the Mafia get converted to grey, what happens to their win condition?

If one lover coverts does the other one automatically flip?

Why does every one of Augustus's friends have really hard to remember names.

Fuck SRK.
From what I understood, the only thing that recruiting affects is Grey's win condition. All remaining players have to be gray for them to win. It doesn't change allegiances or win conditions, think of it as a secondary status.

who is this discuffphoenix fellow and why does he have just as few posts as I do ?
He's from the same place as Augustus, myself, Husk and Leaflord who aren't playing this time around, and JonathanT88.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2015, 04:03:27 pm »

Because this is my first game on this site. Who are you?

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2015, 04:05:07 pm »
Grey is the grey spy; they make somebody grey each night. And if everyone left alive is grey in the game, they win (and, Im guessing, everyone else loses). Basically fuck grey.

The lovers were explained in the sign up thread, but not really here; Basically it changes depending if they are civ/civ, civ/mafia, or mafia/mafia pair

Lovers (Chosen by Cupid. If both are civilian they'll win if the civilians win. If one is Mafia and One civilian they win no matter who wins, but if one dies the other dies and they both lose. If both are Mafia they win if Mafia wins, but if one dies the Mafia gains one free night kill next night phase.)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2015, 04:05:32 pm »
Grey is a neutral party GD, they win via conversion. Just wasn't sure whether it meant that Mafia would technically have two options to win.

Fuck SRK.

Gamer Dude

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2015, 04:05:49 pm »

I played with Syn and Missing Person in the first Season of Game of Champions

I was under the impression I'd be the only new guy here

What site do you hail from originally ?

Gamer Dude

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2015, 04:08:01 pm »
oh man

so grey and mafia in such a small number game seems like a pretty steep hill to climb here

obv no lynching on d1 is the worst thing ever especially given our opposition

does flavor in the write-ups play a part if any in your games or purely there for creative purposes ?

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2015, 04:08:10 pm »

Cobalt explained it. I played with him, Augustus, and others.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2015, 04:08:34 pm »

Theres quite a few new players this game actually :tup:
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2015, 04:09:21 pm »
oh man

so grey and mafia in such a small number game seems like a pretty steep hill to climb here

does flavor in the write-ups play a part if any in your games or purely there for creative purposes ?

99% of the time, its for creative purposes. 1% of the time, it was there to give clues, but the gm specifically stated it would be like that to start with. Basically, writeups are for flavor only, but @Bious will have to confirm

Gamer Dude

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2015, 04:09:38 pm »
lol me just realized this was an open roleset

that makes things slightly better I guess

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2015, 04:19:15 pm »
oh man

99% of the time, its for creative purposes. 1% of the time, it was there to give clues, but the gm specifically stated it would be like that to start with. Basically, writeups are for flavor only, but @Bious will have to confirm

"Creative" writeups only here.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 04:27:43 pm by Bious »

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2015, 04:40:15 pm »
Yeah, this set up is basically an open lobby format from epic Mafia. Tracker, limited stocks vigi etc, various Mafia and a third faction of grey with their own win condition. Also there is a traitor role to keep an eye out for.

Fuck SRK.

BeigeSand

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +145
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2015, 04:50:27 pm »
I'm assuming there is no last gasps this game either? In which case, the UC should claim as soon as he hits a guilty?

Since Snake only tells us if the target took an action, I feel like it's not as valuable if he claims once he gets a hit.

Our vigi doesn't come online until the medic dies, so we can't use her to avoid bomb shenanigans. That should be our queue to start lynching for info, as we have two kills, and it's most beneficial if those bullets hit a mafia. (This assumes the vigi lives to see medic die)

I'm not overly concerned about the lovers, the only real potential danger to us is if both of them are mafia, as the mafia has a few ways already of getting an extra night kill. (Three? Bomb, Black Widow, Lovers?) But I guess they're only one shot, so as long as they happen early enough and we don't lose the game overnight it's not too big of an issue.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +733
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2015, 04:52:24 pm »
@Bious do lovers count as nothing or what they were before they became lovers?  Or does it depend? Or are you not telling?

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2015, 04:54:25 pm »
@Bious do lovers count as nothing or what they were before they became lovers?  Or does it depend? Or are you not telling?
omg, guys, pls read

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2015, 04:59:28 pm »
Is Jason just not paying attention to things that have been explained multiple times or is he just trying to act clueless.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2015, 05:04:45 pm »
Colbalt challenging MP with that avatar change. lol
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.