August 19, 2018, 04:59:42 am

Author Topic: JTM Mafia #3: Spy vs Spy Spectator Lounge  (Read 40034 times)

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
Re: JTM Mafia #3: Spy vs Spy Spectator Lounge
« Reply #400 on: April 23, 2015, 08:14:31 pm »
Save the civs from lynching their medic? Check.
Save medic from lynch? Check
Save myself from lynch? Check
Save Pimp Willy? Check

Best medic ever.

Hopefully this can end today.

MP I knew you were civ. I just needed mafia to think I would push your lynch so they wouldn't kill me. Im not allowed to be confirmed civ.

TGG I almost saved you. If Kaz is mafia then I made the right decision.

I would've swore you were joking with that tunnel vision on Cobalt. No way that was true.

I knew it! Taking Cobalt swapping out + when you asked if I would lynch you to save myself.
Spoiler for Hiden:
JK I'm not that smart. Thought DrWilgy was... doctor. But everything come together now!

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +267
« Reply #401 on: April 23, 2015, 08:16:54 pm »
I contemplated making Chief the Grey Spy by the way if Raevyn actually asked me to replace him/her/it, but nooooooooo.

Wouldn't I have just come in and die then?

Do you know how hard it is going from 1 vote away from dying day 1 to clean civ by day 4? I had to make every post with masterful eloquence lol

I didn't save Augustus Night 1 because if snake followed me and revealed I had a role it would've been impossible to stop that lynch wagon.

Also, MP if someone is about to lose the game and they quit and get replaced are they penalized for quiting regardless of the outcome?  Does the person who replaced them take the loss if that is the game ending lynch?

This could be a broken way to avoid negative hits to elo if people wanted to exploit that.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #402 on: April 23, 2015, 08:18:31 pm »
I contemplated making Chief the Grey Spy by the way if Raevyn actually asked me to replace him/her/it, but nooooooooo.

Do you know how hard it is going from 1 vote away from dying day 1 to clean civ by day 4? I had to make every post with masterful eloquence lol

I didn't save Augustus Night 1 because if snake followed me and revealed I had a role it would've been impossible to stop that lynch wagon.

Also, MP if someone is about to lose the game and they quit and get replaced are they penalized for quiting regardless of the outcome?  Does the person who replaced them take the loss if that is the game ending lynch?

This could be a broken way to avoid negative hits to elo if people wanted to exploit that.

If they wern't like "Oh I'm Grey spy" and were like "Oh I need a sub."

Thankfully I already have Spies 2 in the works.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #403 on: April 23, 2015, 08:19:25 pm »
Thanks for the swap, Chief. Sorry for the pile of shit you got dumped in.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #404 on: April 23, 2015, 08:20:38 pm »
Someone really want their grey spy.
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #405 on: April 23, 2015, 08:24:29 pm »

So grey spy quit? I thought it just got lynched.

@Cobalt. No worries. At first I was like wtf. I'm gonna come in and die immidiately, but a long time ago I conversed with Pimp Willy about a broken strategy with replacements. I put all of my effort in to executing that. The only thing that would be hard to counter is tgg... err.. tunnel vision.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #406 on: April 23, 2015, 08:25:04 pm »
Someone really want their grey spy.

Fun Fact: I talked with a SRK mafia player about this and he noted that the Grey Spy was hella broken originally. I basically re-balanced this around her.

And then it dies on day 1.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #407 on: April 23, 2015, 08:28:36 pm »

So grey spy quit? I thought it just got lynched.

No grey got lynched but only cause she basically exposed herself and gave up when there wasn't barely anything against her beside a couple of accusation.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1422
« Reply #408 on: April 23, 2015, 08:41:45 pm »

If that kind of thing happened, I wouldn't even let the person swap out.  Eat your loss, and enjoy a ban for attempting to manipulate the ELO score.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #409 on: April 23, 2015, 08:49:17 pm »
I could punch PW in the throat right now.

JUST END THIS GAME
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +818
« Reply #410 on: April 23, 2015, 09:28:50 pm »
Syn basically gave them a list of kills that would have won the game and they ignored it.

To be fair, Aide and Forge got popped easily.
All I came here to say lol.

I incestigate Wolfy.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #411 on: April 24, 2015, 01:48:07 am »
I think I see a way for me to implement Augustus's idea for level gaps on the ELO rankings.  I may mock that up pretty soon.

But basically it's like this.

If the stronger team wins, subtract the point gap between the averages before making the point calculations.
If the weaker team wins, add the point gap between the averages before making point calculations.

Everything else remains the same, except 3rd party would do the same thing if they won regarding point gaps.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +380
« Reply #412 on: April 24, 2015, 08:20:57 am »
Chief, there would've been no reason for Snake to check you. You avoided the lynch by 1 vote, and there was a lot of talk about lynching you the next day. Results only matter for living players, like the UC, even if they're "clean".

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #413 on: April 24, 2015, 08:24:27 am »
You grimy snot ball

Waht

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #414 on: April 24, 2015, 09:27:32 am »
I couldn't do the mockup for recording the podcast.

Totally worth it.

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #415 on: April 24, 2015, 11:40:29 am »
Chief, there would've been no reason for Snake to check you. You avoided the lynch by 1 vote, and there was a lot of talk about lynching you the next day. Results only matter for living players, like the UC, even if they're "clean".

If I knew you were Snake, I can agree, but you can't always expect players to follow sound logic.

If Cobalt was Snake, I get lynched Day 2.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #416 on: April 24, 2015, 11:41:21 am »
Sorry. I mean if TGG was Snake.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #417 on: April 24, 2015, 11:52:00 am »
Kaz has been backed in to a corner.

I like this version of Pimp Willy.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #418 on: April 24, 2015, 12:03:55 pm »
I honestly did not suspect kaz at all. My compliments to the remaining players.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #419 on: April 24, 2015, 12:08:50 pm »
It's not kaz. It's zoolander.

KILL HIMMMMMM.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #420 on: April 24, 2015, 12:13:24 pm »
Vig will take care of it either way... unless Bond goes full retard.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +469
« Reply #421 on: April 24, 2015, 12:41:28 pm »
What if Kaz is Bond and Pimp was mafia all along?

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #422 on: April 24, 2015, 01:50:38 pm »
I might extend this phase to troll them.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #423 on: April 24, 2015, 01:55:06 pm »
You won't do that. But you're Nick Fury and you'll come back from the fucking dead and godkill everyone.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #424 on: April 24, 2015, 01:55:57 pm »
I told you not to tell them the ending!

*Godkills descuffphoenix*

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #425 on: April 24, 2015, 04:44:31 pm »
No votes yet.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +625
« Reply #426 on: April 24, 2015, 04:45:38 pm »
Just make a post saying all votes are locked and the phase is over. lol
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #427 on: April 24, 2015, 05:21:44 pm »
Pimp Willy: Bious

No vote: EVERYONE

Zoolander has been godkilled!
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #428 on: April 24, 2015, 05:46:41 pm »
It's not kaz. It's zoolander.

KILL HIMMMMMM.

Heh.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #429 on: April 24, 2015, 05:59:16 pm »
My my.
Some people really want this game to go on.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #430 on: April 24, 2015, 06:20:14 pm »
Fuck you, guys.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #431 on: April 24, 2015, 06:25:31 pm »
Salty Auggy is Salty.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #432 on: April 25, 2015, 08:14:43 am »
When does this phase ends?

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #433 on: April 25, 2015, 09:21:04 am »
Welcome Kaz, our deep cover brother.

Shirley Temple?

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #434 on: April 25, 2015, 09:39:34 am »
Yes Auggy, we get it. You're salty.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #435 on: April 25, 2015, 10:25:06 am »
Civs deserve to lose this game. The effort here being put forth is fucking garbage.

Let's just lynch him! Dont know why but lets do it anyway!

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #436 on: April 25, 2015, 02:26:42 pm »
Lol Gamer you so salty.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #437 on: April 25, 2015, 02:45:07 pm »
Anyway game over.

Meet Kaz, the real Pinkie Pie.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #438 on: April 25, 2015, 02:50:10 pm »
Changed av for relevancy to current game.

"A saltier future. For every American" -XthAGAm3RGuYX, 2015

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #439 on: April 25, 2015, 03:09:01 pm »
ASS ASS ASS ASS

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #440 on: April 25, 2015, 03:10:55 pm »

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #441 on: April 25, 2015, 03:22:27 pm »
Civs deserve to lose this game. The effort here being put forth is fucking garbage.

99%of the work is always done by 1%of the civilians.

The meta is literally "synonym is so good at this game if we haven't won by day 3 he's obviously Mafia".

How fucking stupid is that?

I incestigate Wolfy.

Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +625
« Reply #442 on: April 25, 2015, 03:25:24 pm »
There has to be some sort of punishment for your inflated ego.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #443 on: April 25, 2015, 03:44:17 pm »

The meta is literally "synonym is so good at this game if we haven't won by day 3 he's obviously Mafia".

I incestigate Wolfy.

Yeah but 3 power roles in a row got night killed. It's a recurring mark of how you play, being able to spot the other roles that early. Civs killed you for it, and they were right.

Cinnamon, take your place at my side. As my right hand. As the apprentice of SALT. Embrace who you are becoming. Cross over to the salt side.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #444 on: April 25, 2015, 03:46:11 pm »

I incestigate Wolfy.

Welcome to my world Synonym. =)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #445 on: April 25, 2015, 03:58:02 pm »
Yes master chief.

I will embrace the salty side of the toast.

I incestigate Wolfy.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #446 on: April 25, 2015, 04:05:06 pm »
Yes master chief.

I incestigate Wolfy.

Much more work lies ahead. But with time, we shall soon crush the buttery jesus side of the toast.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #447 on: April 25, 2015, 04:05:55 pm »
JTM Mafia: salt vs civs needs to be a thing.

I incestigate Wolfy.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #448 on: April 25, 2015, 04:10:48 pm »
JTM Mafia: salt vs civs needs to be a thing.

I incestigate Wolfy.

@Pimp Willy get on that shit

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #449 on: April 25, 2015, 04:27:06 pm »
Yes master chief.

I incestigate Wolfy.

Consider it a compliment. Not many players are killed because they are threats.