June 28, 2017, 08:38:03 pm

Author Topic: JTM Mafia #3: Spy vs Spy Spectator Lounge  (Read 18512 times)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
Re: JTM Mafia #3: Spy vs Spy Spectator Lounge
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2015, 08:41:34 pm »
Well, was it obvious to you both that I was the Red Spy? If so, then that was the point. I wanted to have a way where someone could clear me just in case. Though it likely would have gotten me killed if one of you was mafia.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +700
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2015, 08:54:30 pm »
Mafia is planning to use the bomber to fake claim lover to get two free kills. Jesus.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2015, 09:38:03 pm »
Let's see if they can convince the civilians that I would bother picking them.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2015, 10:35:55 pm »
Can PW and Jason shut the actual fuck up if they want to talk shit I have a god damn inbox
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +369
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2015, 11:40:29 pm »
Augustus, you were the "most likely" but we couldn't operate on that assumption, especially since I had a role. My lover's roleless, if I haven't mentioned that yet.

Cobalt it's a tactic. You bailed Day 1 after wigging out, if they can get credibility by bashing you in your absence then they will. Play to win. If you don't like it then don't quit next time so you'll be around to defend yourself.

because that shit came out of the deepest depths of left field

Do I need to start writing in rainbow colors just to get people to read my posts? Legitimate question, was I being unclear that I thought TGG was dirty? It feels like everyone, Mafia & civ alike, are trying to pretend like TGG isn't even in the game. I feel like the very presence of TGG in this game is some hallucination I'm having and everyone else is just leaving me to my crazed rambling. Barring MP, who, tracking result aside, I doubt is Mafia. If he is Mafia he can go get locked in a shoe store, because he won me over just by acknowledging my suspicions.

Descuff is looking a bit cleaner by comparison with that most recent post. Not that he looks better, but he has a point about Forge & Jason both distancing themselves from him. If Descuff flips civ Jason in particular has some things to answer for. He's had some weird statements all game already.

Fun fact: Jason "Agreed" with Pimp's page 1 post about trusting someone from pregame, which is why I asked him his opinion. If he said anything aside from complete agreement with their plan then I was going to crucify him, had a screencap and everything.

Fun fact #2: Nobody's going to make Jason answer my question on why he thinks I'm civilian. He had said, with confidence, that Me/Chief was civ/civ squabbling but hadn't mentioned me whatsoever previously. He won't bring it up either way, most likely, but the only person being aware enough to remember would be MP.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2015, 07:11:23 am »
MP is gonna feel so stupid later.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2015, 07:26:46 am »
Augustus, you were the "most likely" but we couldn't operate on that assumption, especially since I had a role. My lover's roleless, if I haven't mentioned that yet.

Did you at least get along? I wish he would post more, but I think he might have exams going on.

Also, is jason claiming Lover? Like, what's the point? Des is likely going to get lynched even without the extra push.

And I like how most forgot that I had said Des wasn't mafia. Let's ignore the guy who's played with him before.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2015, 08:19:21 am »
You said that on Day 1, for starters, and while you do have experience with him he's made some really bad posts if he is civilian. What gets me is he isn't thinking from a civilian standpoint, calling out a power role Day 1 without being the slightest bit concerned that that power role might get night killed.

Yeah Augs, we got along just fine. I had asked him if he was Mafia, in the hopes that we'd have the fun Lover dynamic, and he said he prefers Mafia. A bond was formed that day.

Turns out he was probably more active in his lovers conversation than the thread

lolnope, 1 page baybeeeee

TGG, if you're civilian that is not how you move towards winning the game. That's how you move towards finishing a grudge.

Since I know that he's not the Lover, Jason looks really bad here. However, he's put himself in a good position. He's soft claiming either the Cop or the Lover with a Tracking result. I went in on Descuff, too, so it's plausible that I got a result on him N1 but didn't out Day 2. If Descuff comes up as a civ role, barring Vigi, then Jason can play it off and say statistics won out. If Descruff comes up as a Mafia he can remain silent and let people assume that he's either the Cop or the Lover. Town doesn't want to force the Cop to claim in this situation.

This would all be fixed if the other Lover would get back to the thread and claim, but that'll be a while. Finals down here are in like 2 & 1/2 or 3 weeks, interesting that the northeast and England have them now.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2015, 08:21:57 am »
Also I'm definitely adopting that posting style for future games. Really glad with how that turned out. Chief seeing that super toast made it all worth it.

Bious, selfish question if I may, why did Mafia kill me? Rolehunt, kill a player unlikely to be lynched, etc.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2015, 08:38:28 am »
You got Hella pegged for a role.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2015, 09:06:25 am »
Thanks. Makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2015, 09:52:01 am »
Chief's latest post is civilian Chief at its finest. I hope those who still suspect him/Cobalt can see that. Unless they're mafia, of course - keep doing what you're doing.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2015, 10:22:14 am »
SOMEBODY MAKE JASON ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION

I know the implication is that he's the other Lover, but look back at his interactions with me. Why would I bother asking him what he thinks of the Pimp/Alpha confirm plan publicly, I wasn't going anywhere with that aside from my own perception on his Agree.

The problem is, even civ Chief at his finest has a really hard time pushing lynches. So he could be 100% correct for the rest of the game and, especially given his position, he might not be able to rally up enough support.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2015, 10:51:22 am »
Did BeigeSand seriously just put Forge in two different categories? looooool

Hang 'em both.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2015, 11:04:59 am »
Actually, that might be more likely to mean Forge isn't mafia because he would take precaution on where he places her and would have caught that mistake.

But he's definitely mafia who fudged up.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2015, 11:21:30 am »
Lol, TGG claiming he's the bomb. How will that play out?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +147
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2015, 11:26:12 am »
I don't see the value of doing it now (if Descuff is civ), why not wait till next phase? He could be trolling though.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2015, 11:49:06 am »
Jason you are a slimy bastard right now and you know it. Jon has no reason to be lying, you're trying to imply that you're the Lover and he's the Cop.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2015, 11:58:25 am »
I am so confused.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2015, 12:07:45 pm »
Oh, you weren't the UC. That makes much more sense now. I was wondering why the hell jason was claiming what I thought to be a dead role, lol.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2015, 12:15:05 pm »
I still maintain that jason is civilian. I don't even know why.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2015, 12:16:01 pm »
Assuming Jason is civilian this is what he's saying:
-He thought MP was UC and got a Guilty on Descuff
     -This is partially because Jason doesn't understand the arguments against Descuff
     -And clearly MP is completely alone in pushing Descuff grumble grumble
-He implied that he was the UC and got a Guilty on Descuff by flopping beginning of Day 3 and immediately voting him, for the purpose of protecting the UC from a night kill
-Jon outing as Lover apparently ruined this ingenious plan and he "came clean"

Assuming Jason is Mafia:
-He implied that he was either the UC or the second Lover who had a result stating that Descuff had taken an action
-Jon comes out of the closet and claims Lover
-Jason KBDs out of his claim, trying to save face by both pushing the TGG lynch and stating that he thought MP was UC. He's also extremely eager to just "junk" everything he's done, try to forget about it

Whether he's civ or mafia, Jason just made a pretty big mistake. Hopefully he dies for it.

For when you read this MP, I can't speak for everyone, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that you not using the word "policy" every other post has made you significantly more tolerable.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2015, 12:16:48 pm »
The weird thing about this entire situation is it's unnecessary. Jason had nothing to gain if he was Mafia by claiming that Descuff was dirty, that lynch was almost surely going to happen anyway. But if he was civ he just forced a mislynch on himself.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2015, 12:25:30 pm »
For when you read this MP, I can't speak for everyone, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that you not using the word "policy" every other post has made you significantly more tolerable.

Thank you. He had influenced Cobalt to use that word a shit-ton on our forum and it's incredibly aggravating.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2015, 12:41:56 pm »
I'm gonna be mad if nobody catches Beige's flub. MP probably will when he gets around to reading the posts. Hopefully..

The fact that he's going in hard on jason (though the reasons are valid, lol) convinces me more of jason's innocence.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2015, 01:10:29 pm »

Thank you. He had influenced Cobalt to use that word a shit-ton on our forum and it's incredibly aggravating.
Eat me. :)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2015, 01:48:49 pm »
What flub are you talking about?

Although descuff has fooled me so far, he hasn't fooled most of you guys, plus TGG trying to divert the lynch to him.  okay.

What is Jason even trying to say here? "I think this person is civ, but that's only because he fooled me, but he didn't fool you guys, and now that TGG wants to lynch him let's lynch descuff"? Jason is making less sense than a sandwich with toast right now.

A roleclaim is a lot like a penis. Whether it's hard or soft, it's still a penis

I love it when Beige gets snippy. That's 90% of the reason I antagonize him in local tabletop RPGS games that he runs, he'll get mad and think of witty comebacks or snide ways to get back at me and they're usually ingenious.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2015, 01:56:16 pm »
This one:

Quote from: BeigeSand
Hard Confirmed Civs:
Alpha

Soft Confirmed Civs:
Pw
JasonC?

Gut-Read Civs:
DrWilgy
TCG

NULL:
GamerDude
ForgeDigger

Gut-Rad Mafia:
MP
Syn

Soft-Read Mafia:
Aidebit
ForgeDigger

Hanging accusations don't look good to me, probably barking up the wrong tree though.

Everyone is convinced is mafia, therefore, look mafia:
Chief
DescuffPhoenix

It could be an honest mistake, but I just don't understand how a civilian would forget that they were reading a player as mafia and then put them under neutral.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2015, 01:58:09 pm »
Also, I don't understand why we can't edit in here. Pimp Willy needs to fix that.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2015, 07:59:24 pm »
I wonder if anyone will jump down Wilgy's throat for that whole "Alpha isn't human" comment. I told him that IRL, but the Toast would dictate that the Mafia chat told him. I wrote that before I saw Syn use the same phrase, weird.

Pimp I hate you sometimes. What Lover gets counterclaimed and backs down? Jason revoked his claim, and while that entire situation he did is annoying, if Jon was lying and Jason was the real Lover, Jason would've held onto that claim.

skip the formalities of getting him checked

Be subtle MP, even if you're not UC this is how you get killed for it.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2015, 05:05:47 am »
I'm going to go stir crazy in here. Zoo returns to the thread, finally seeing what I was saying about Descuff calling out someone as a power civ role on Day 1. Jon doesn't actually give the result that he has about MP taking no action and is possibly going to be mislynched because he didn't. Jason's going to keep getting away with doing whatever the hell kind of sloppy shenanigans he's pulling. And worst of all, the 10th was a Friday and Zoo is slightly wrong and I can't fix it.

Something that didn't occur to me to tell you guys, Wilgy is Team Texas.

I've been wondering about something, why did Syn ask what I was up to IRL? I'm acting on the assumption he was trying to bait a response from me, since there's no reason for him to be interested in anyone's IRL actions, particularly mine. My best guess is he was trying to gauge my state of mind with the response. Asking him why he's asking me could be interpreted as attempting to stay out of the spotlight, I guess, and combined with my lowered activity maybe he was looking for that distinction?

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2015, 05:30:41 am »
That's why I asked about his real life commitments to see if they were affecting his play style

Why am I psychic with regards to Synonym this game?

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2015, 07:36:00 am »
Welcome descuffphoenix,  who doesn't get a reraise.

Phoenix Down?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2015, 07:40:07 am »
I'm sorry you were a victim of Missing Person's tunnel vision, Des. There is no escape once he fully locks on. Well done on your last suspects list post too. At least you left them with something. They will likely repay you by completely ignoring it.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2015, 07:52:26 am »
I wonder if anyone will jump down Wilgy's throat for that whole "Alpha isn't human" comment. I told him that IRL, but the Toast would dictate that the Mafia chat told him. I wrote that before I saw Syn use the same phrase, weird.

Why do you think he role-claimed Medic?

Also, I don't trust Synonym.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2015, 08:13:51 am »
I love how I got SLAUGHTERED for saying Des was playing normally and that I got a civ read off of him.

I'm gonna crucify half these fuckers.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2015, 09:04:34 am »
Mafia team is Aidebit, BeigeSand, GamerDude, kaz, and Synonym. That's my guess.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2015, 09:06:46 am »
With Dr. Wilgy being a maybe.

drwill439

• Rye Toast
  • High tops are still cool, right?
  • Rated: +83
« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2015, 09:38:04 am »
This sucks. I fell off entirely due to taking 16 hours of work yesterday. I'm not even sure I can catch up at this point

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not sure what goes here.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2015, 10:15:20 am »
FYI Bious I Salted that MP post "Bomb goes off if all the Mafia are dead. Just ask OZ & Fuzz". If you want me to unsalt those fries for him I can do that.

Descuff, sorry for helping with your lynch when you were civ, but I was legit confused at your responses. On the bright side, now you can sit back and heckle the shit out of everyone for being so wrong.

Oh hey look someone finally remembered about my question to Jason. Technically. Because why on earth would you want someone to clarify why they thought the dead double-roled civilian was civilian a phase before he died?

Pimp are you serious right now? You're operating on the assumption that roleless civilian MP would surely, with 0% doubt have recognized Alpha's pre-game thing?

When I was alive, halfway through Day 2 I started treating MP as a civilian in my mind. Even if he's Mafia, at that time he was my best tool to get discussion going. I would've had to update that, particularly now that Phoenix has flopped civ, but I don't think that perceiving Phoenix as dirty was dirty. Maybe his reaction of going "we need to keep going", but he's been in that situation where he goes all-in on someone and they flip civ so many times the shock has worn off.

Oh, I can't read either, Jon already gave the result in his post. I'm a dumdum.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2015, 10:23:42 am »
Reader's Digest for you Will:

-I died as Snake Lover by Night 2 kill
-Jason implies that he has a Guilty on Descuff, or that he's my Lover and I tracked an action Night 1 on Descuff
-Jon outs as Lover, revealing my track on MP that was "No Action"
-Jason backs out of his implied claim, saying he thought MP was UC because of his aggression on Descuff and he was trying to save a role from getting night killed
-Descuff gets lynched, flips roleless civilian
-Pimp almost remembers my question that I wanted to ask Jason

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2015, 10:29:01 am »
I told you I'd get REKT Augusutus.

Did I get my mafia right?
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2015, 10:31:27 am »
A little birdie from Team Texas told me that Augustus' list is pretty wrong.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2015, 10:32:09 am »
Is it really?  :'(

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2015, 10:32:13 am »
And just to clarify, when I died they had contacted me, laughed, and told me the Mafia. There's been no information from here leaking out into the game.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2015, 10:32:58 am »
I see your reasoning, and the players surprised me somewhat too, but aye aye captain I think mathematically it would result in a loss, if nothing were to change.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2015, 10:35:54 am »
F**k this. I'm done posting in here.

Goodbye.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2015, 10:40:25 am »
Mess at them thinking I made a role claim. If I was medic Augustus (who else is "the best"?) would still be alive and it'd be a very different game.
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

drwill439

• Rye Toast
  • High tops are still cool, right?
  • Rated: +83
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2015, 10:40:51 am »
So, Jason is probably Mafia. I have to go to work again, so I'll check up on things later.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not sure what goes here.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2015, 10:42:13 am »
The Medic didn't put in an action night one so "The Best" was fucked no matter what.