August 22, 2017, 09:39:43 am

Author Topic: JTM Mafia #3: Spy vs Spy Spectator Lounge  (Read 19276 times)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncť
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
Re: JTM Mafia #3: Spy vs Spy Spectator Lounge
« Reply #450 on: April 25, 2015, 09:27:23 pm »
Civs deserve to lose this game. The effort here being put forth is fucking garbage.

Let's just lynch him! Dont know why but lets do it anyway!
99%of the work is always done by 1%of the civilians.

The meta is literally "synonym is so good at this game if we haven't won by day 3 he's obviously Mafia".

How fucking stupid is that?

I incestigate Wolfy.
That's literally how it is on the other forum that Augustus dragged me from, except with me.

It's fucking annoying.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1504
« Reply #451 on: April 25, 2015, 09:58:41 pm »
Quote from: DrWilgy
Also I donít appreciate Descuff defending me when a bunch of people think heís playing scummy.  This isnít the Titanic; IíM not going to go down with the ship! Do forgive me if I have been unclear, I may have stated earlier that Iím trying my best to get a general feel for everyone here that I havenít met yet. Descuff turning down my offer at friendship shows malicious intentÖ But I donít see any reason why not to lynch Widow tonight

Another thing about Descuff,
Quote from: descuffphoenix on Today at 08:36:39 AM
*and surely someone in the mafia would've calmed him down.
seEms to be quite the bold statement. Itís as if you know a majority of the mafia playerís patterns. I don't know Cobalt, but what would prevent'em from ranting on the thread if Mafia didn't really care about what was said.

Quote from: Blindknagg on Today at 06:17:03 AM
I didn't answer that because there's nothing for me to fear from Cobalt "slipping up" any worse than he's already Done. Let me ask you a similar question then, is there something you don't want to be revealed if Cobalt was lynched which urged you to vote for Raevyn? Why not disclose in the thread who you're voting for if you're so sure that the Raevyn lynch would go through?
I had one more vote In my favorable choice of lynch. That is the sole reason. I honestly couldn't care less if Chief/Cobalt are lynched today. What has gone down over the course of the past few days has disrupted my read on them, and that's why I asked everyone's opinion on Chief. Disclosing my vote may have also pushed someone to cause a purposeful tie, that is something we can't forget about.

Quote from: The Chief on Today at 09:01:39 AM
My one mafia read is DrWigly (sp?)... but it all depends on what the voices decide to do.
I'm unsure what I've said would point you in that conclusion. I would appreciate it if you would let me know, or is this just because I was still Curious about you?

lol, okay.

Jesus, how did I miss this? I blame Tapatalk, I think it makes me play lazier
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +781
« Reply #452 on: April 25, 2015, 10:11:09 pm »
Quote from: DrWilgy
Also I donít appreciate Descuff defending me when a bunch of people think heís playing scummy.  This isnít the Titanic; IíM not going to go down with the ship! Do forgive me if I have been unclear, I may have stated earlier that Iím trying my best to get a general feel for everyone here that I havenít met yet. Descuff turning down my offer at friendship shows malicious intentÖ But I donít see any reason why not to lynch Widow tonight

Another thing about Descuff,
Quote from: descuffphoenix on Today at 08:36:39 AM
*and surely someone in the mafia would've calmed him down.
seEms to be quite the bold statement. Itís as if you know a majority of the mafia playerís patterns. I don't know Cobalt, but what would prevent'em from ranting on the thread if Mafia didn't really care about what was said.

Quote from: Blindknagg on Today at 06:17:03 AM
I didn't answer that because there's nothing for me to fear from Cobalt "slipping up" any worse than he's already Done. Let me ask you a similar question then, is there something you don't want to be revealed if Cobalt was lynched which urged you to vote for Raevyn? Why not disclose in the thread who you're voting for if you're so sure that the Raevyn lynch would go through?
I had one more vote In my favorable choice of lynch. That is the sole reason. I honestly couldn't care less if Chief/Cobalt are lynched today. What has gone down over the course of the past few days has disrupted my read on them, and that's why I asked everyone's opinion on Chief. Disclosing my vote may have also pushed someone to cause a purposeful tie, that is something we can't forget about.

Quote from: The Chief on Today at 09:01:39 AM
My one mafia read is DrWigly (sp?)... but it all depends on what the voices decide to do.
I'm unsure what I've said would point you in that conclusion. I would appreciate it if you would let me know, or is this just because I was still Curious about you?

lol, okay.

Jesus, how did I miss this? I blame Tapatalk, I think it makes me play lazier
Tapatalk has taken me to the heights of tl; dr.

I incestigate Wolfy.

Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.