September 22, 2018, 05:52:56 am

Author Topic: Pathfinder Role-Play - Prologue: Village of Jatiem  (Read 1485 times)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +744
Pathfinder Role-Play - Prologue: Village of Jatiem
« on: March 14, 2018, 01:56:47 am »

The Village of Jatiem

Our adventure begins here in the bustling hilltop village of Jatiem. Situated stategically between two great cities, as well as being a popular stop before traversing the Enoch mountain pass to the west, Jatiem is an up and coming center for travelers, trade, and ideas. Mining and farming are the two main industries, followed closely by smithing and taverning of course. The most popular tavern happens to be Geofferson's. Patrons vary night to night as the miners come in from their shift, as the farmhands find some physical reprieve, as the wandering adventurer seeks his next goal, as the struggling street minstrel finds his next coin. Geofferson greets them all with open arms. Manning the bar and pouring the drinks, the owner himself seems to be a master of multitasking as he pours two drinks from the tap while holding three conversations. The barmaids and unseen face in the back kitchen seem to keep this busy place running smoothly.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 02:00:37 am by jasonC »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +818
Re: Pathfinder Role-Play - Prologue: Village of Jatiem
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 02:17:23 am »
"aww yeah nigga, who wants to buy some fly kicks. Guaranteed to make you the freshest cracka in all tha lands. I'm also selling Chainz, this ice is straight up fire ya feeling me dawg"

Sammich is hustling on the streets outside the tavern.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +2002
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 02:42:26 am »
DONALD TRUMP PROUDLY MARCHES UP TO THE VILLAGE OF JATIEM. A QUICK OBSERVATION FROM THE WELL DRESSED, CHARISMATIC MAN TELLS HIM ALL HE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THE TOWN. OUTSIDE THE TAVERN, DONALD TRUMP SPOTS A NIGGLET TRYING TO PEDDLE FAKE TIMBERLANDS.

"YOU KNOW, MY FINE NEGRO, I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS PARTNER TO EXPAND MY CONGLOMERATE WITH. WE COULD MAKE SOME HELLA SKRILLA. THAT IS... IF YOU HAVE THE SKILLZ TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS."

DONALD TRUMP USES HIS PERSUASIVE FEAT TO TRY AND GET SOME FREE JEWELLERY.
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 05:16:42 am »
tha fuck r' yo' sayin' white thug. Yo' have ta pay fo' dis fine merchandise. No pay, no glam ya feelin' me

Roll to convince Donald to pay.

Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 03:22:41 am »
"OKAY FINE, I'LL MAKE YOU A DEAL. IF YOU CAN PRODUCE THE FINEST GOLD CHAIN WITH A DIAMOND ENCRUSTED DOLLAR SIGN HANGING FROM IT, I'LL BUY IT FROM YOU."
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 04:03:56 am »
I knew tha don would come 'round. Yo' might have written tha art o' tha deal N' therez Ain't nuthin' but nobody fucks sammich in prison or tha streets.

Sammich starts to create the Don's jewellery.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1422
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2018, 11:21:21 am »
Analese the alchemist covers her pussy while Donald is around.

Hiding in the washroom seemed like a good idea as well.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2018, 02:56:04 pm »
AS ANALESE IDENTIFIED AS A STRONG TRANS WOMAN, SHE IGNORED THE CRIES OF OTHER WOMEN AS SHE ASSERTED HER RIGHTS.

DONALD CONTINUED TO WATCH THE BLACK BLACKSMITH AT WORK.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +151
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2018, 05:54:11 pm »
Tropical Punch sits at a tavern booth brooding, then laughing, and finally back to brooding.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2018, 06:15:58 pm »
Sammich quickly gets to work.

Rolled 1d20+2 : 5 + 2, total 7

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2018, 06:22:01 pm »
Sammich takes out a single gold coin from his pocket. He looked at it, envisioning how he would melt the coin and forge the golden neck chain that Donald was looking for. He turned it over and over in between his fingers thinking about how he would begin. Then he fumbled, and the coin slipped from his fingers. The coin bounced onto the cobblestone road and somewhere onto a fast moving horse-driven cart, never to be seen again.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2018, 06:34:04 pm »

A peppy barmaid walks up to the brooding Tropical Punch, "What can I get ya, big boy?" She seems quite busy as the tavern is filling in with the late afternoon usual crowd.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2018, 07:08:24 pm »
THE DONALD, DISAPPOINTED BY THE NIGLET'S INCOMPETENCE, QUICKLY GETS DISTRACTED BY THE CHANCE TO CUCK AN EMO KID.

"HEY BABY, HOW ABOUT YOU DITCH THIS NERD AND COME WITH ME?"

DONALD USES PERSUADE ON THE BARMAID

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +151
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2018, 07:41:05 pm »
Confused at how Donald could be at two places at once, Tropical Punch orders an ale.
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2018, 08:04:33 pm »
Sammich let out a sigh of relief once the Don was gone. He dropped his mask of incompetence and attempted to craft the necklace again.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2018, 01:37:01 am »
The barmaid drops a mug of ale onto Tropical's table. It's a full double-pint glass with the froth overspilling the top. They sure know how to pour 'em at Geofferson's. "First one's on the house!"

As she turns from the table, her frilly skirt twirls with her and almost spills the mug in her other hand onto a rather handsome man. She catches herself and looks Donald up and down as he is making his advance...

Rolled 1d20+9 : 12 + 9, total 21

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2018, 01:39:56 am »
She smiles instantly, taken quite aback by Donald's charming aura. She giggles and fumbles to say, "...!..here...," and hands Donald the mug of ale in her other hand. "How else can I help you?"

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2018, 03:29:01 am »
DONALD, HAVING DEALT WITH WOMEN BEFORE, KNEW THAT THERE WAS A CHANCE THAT SHE WAS INTENTIONALLY PLAYING INTO HIS CHARMING ADVANCES. BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH HIS SEXUAL ROMP, DONALD TOOK A SECOND TO LOOK HER UP AND DOWN TO MAKE SURE THAT HE WAS WHAT SHE WAS REALLY AFTER.

DONALD TRUMP USES SENSE MOTIVE ON THE BARMAID

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2018, 06:15:10 pm »
Donald tries to assess if the barmaid is trustworthy.

Rolled 1d20+6 : 19 + 6, total 25

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2018, 06:26:16 pm »
Donald can tell right away that the barmaid is honest and isn't hiding anything.

"Well, let me know if you do want something else," she says with a wink as she walks from table to table servicing the other patrons.

The bar is quite busy today as Geofferson chats it up with a few locals hanging around the kegs. The two barmaids make their way swiftly between the tables and booths, most of which are occupied by small groups of commoners. A table of soldiers are in one corner each telling war stories, but seemingly may be fishing stories of how they caught the "big one." A lone man in dark robes and a pointy hat sits in the opposite corner slowly sipping something from a skinny glass while casually flipping through a tattered, hefty book. A small line seems to be growing for the women's room.