August 23, 2017, 11:52:10 pm

Author Topic: JTM Mafia #3: Spy vs Spy Signups  (Read 15923 times)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +781
Re: JTM Mafia #3: Spy vs Spy Signups
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2015, 01:45:10 pm »
Bious, when's this game projected to start.

Fuck SRK.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
Join us. Baptize yourself in the Brine, and call yourself a Brother of mine.
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2015, 01:48:25 pm »

Fuck SRK.

My spider senses tell me probably next Monday. On the 12th.

Also the Lover thing definitely confuses me. If one dies, they both die making them both lose. If one is civ and the other mafia, you stated that they win if either side wins. If the civs win, they would have to kill the mafia lover. This could only happen if the mafia lover died last on the mafia side, but he would have to die for civs to win, so wouldnt the lovers still lose since one died? Sure you could have the lovers win if the mafia lover is last mafia standing, but wouldnt that be kinda anti-climactic? To just have the game sizzle out like that?

It's your game so do whatever you want, but....

...there is definitely a contradiction in the lover rules.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 01:57:27 pm by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
  • Rated: +561
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2015, 02:45:47 pm »
Gotta sit this one out. Going to be too focused on getting fit for vacation. That takes up my lunch breaks/ after work.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1895
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2015, 05:32:12 pm »

Fuck SRK.

Also the Lover thing definitely confuses me. If one dies, they both die making them both lose. If one is civ and the other mafia, you stated that they win if either side wins. If the civs win, they would have to kill the mafia lover. This could only happen if the mafia lover died last on the mafia side, but he would have to die for civs to win, so wouldnt the lovers still lose since one died? Sure you could have the lovers win if the mafia lover is last mafia standing, but wouldnt that be kinda anti-climactic? To just have the game sizzle out like that?

It's your game so do whatever you want, but....

...there is definitely a contradiction in the lover rules.

Think it works more like kaz's game, where each of them don't count towards their respective Civ/Mafia total.
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +267
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2015, 09:55:45 pm »
Seeing Garcian Smith on the roster almost made me auto join. I'll check back and let y'all know.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1397
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2015, 12:08:32 am »
Who else should I be pinging?

@myusername22
@Simple Machine
@cloudbreath9
@Saitsu

Someone may need to go on SRK and PM Saitsu and OZ about this.  Might as well include DarkGeneral and pietastic on the offhand chance that they want to make a comeback.

@WTF-AKUMA-HAX come on, wear the MJ 45.
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +731
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2015, 04:02:49 am »

Just pointing out that the 12th is a Sunday.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2015, 05:53:56 am »
Think it works more like kaz's game, where each of them don't count towards their respective Civ/Mafia total.

I'd like to hear this from Bious to make it official. 

I'd also like to point out potential broken tech (for the sake of making this a good game):

If Lovers are civ/maf, what will stop them from revealing who the mafia are?  It makes sense to me that the one of the lover will just give them all up to end the game as fast as possible, while Nurse Valentine protects that lover as the mafia list gets lynched/vigi'd.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 05:55:49 am by jasonC »

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +612
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2015, 07:27:24 am »
...being a good sport?
かえるおねがい!

c:

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
  • Rated: +561
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2015, 08:45:33 am »
Hahaha no but really

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2015, 08:50:27 am »
Why has no one pinged our favourite? @Jefferson Reed

@Jackie Chiles
@Cyntalan
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2015, 05:06:38 pm »
Oh yeah and @GodotsRevenge
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2015, 06:10:26 pm »
I pm'd DarkGeneral and he ignored me, lol. Oh well.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2015, 07:33:46 pm »
Godonic is too busy lurking to play.

Fuck SRK.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Lustful moans can be heard from the girls bathroom. Several moments pass and Synonym steps out of bathroom wearing only his pants. It seem's that Fleur's Chamber of Secrets isn't such a secret to his wand anymore.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2015, 07:58:41 pm »
Synonym needs to see Godots' mafia power strategy for last game.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +372
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2015, 08:04:19 pm »
Goddammit, don't even bring that up.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2015, 10:16:11 pm »
Oh God, this will be good.

Fuck SRK.

• Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2015, 01:56:11 am »
I'm also changing up my posting style a bit, mafia or civ.

Be forewarned.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree x 1    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

ZOOLANDER

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +18
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2015, 02:28:25 am »
I'm in fuck that transformers game timing.

Synonym

• ಥ_ಥ
  • Spam Defender
  • White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2015, 03:18:35 am »
My posting style is going to be filled with confusion.

Fuck SRK.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2015, 03:32:41 am »
We should all play more like OZ.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2015, 03:54:23 am »
Maybe I ought to post like HAX until he decides to start playing again

我是罗恩勃艮第吗?

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2015, 04:05:42 am »
Looks like I can get in from work. I guess in the arena game I started getting blocked due to the fact that there was some subtitle to the forum about waging war on pussy? Yeah. You guys might have to clean that up.

In the meantime, I don't know if I'm in or not. When does the game start? I'm thinking about playing and taking a more laid back non-emotional approach should I do play. These games keep getting personal for some reason.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2015, 06:07:19 am »
But that ruins the flavor.

"kaz is back, and this time... it isn't personal."
かえるおねがい!

c:

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +700
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2015, 06:39:32 am »
I'll start assigning roles when I get 20 people. I think there are 18 right now.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2015, 06:49:40 am »

So what you're saying is it always appears that I have a personal vendetta when I play? :rofl:

Believe me it may appear that way, but as of recently, I've chilled out. That still doesn't cancel the fact that I'd kill Missing Person first chance I got if I ever got the vigi role regardless of his alignment in game.

@Bious

When does the game start?

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2015, 06:54:07 am »

So what you're saying is it always appears that I have a personal vendetta when I play? :rofl:

Believe me it may appear that way, but as of recently, I've chilled out. That still doesn't cancel the fact that I'd kill Missing Person first chance I got if I ever got the vigi role regardless of his alignment in game.

@Bious

This Friday, give or take. There is pre-game stuff that needs to be done.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2015, 07:01:16 am »
If you're vigi, you better be able to carry the civs in one literally one phase if you kill me and I'm civ.  That's all I can say, @kaz.

At least you got dat W in Shards.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2015, 07:11:59 am »

@Bious

Not at all. I was just saying that sounds funny. Cause normally the line is: "and this time, it's personal"

I'm the same way though. Only for me, not being emotional is like not caring, and I can't have that.
かえるおねがい!

c:

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2015, 07:14:34 am »
If you're vigi, you better be able to carry the civs in one literally one phase if you kill me and I'm civ.  That's all I can say, @kaz.

At least you got dat W in Shards.

Don't worry, I won't.

I'd still kill you though :rofl:
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2015, 07:17:28 am »
Funny that you guys are going to try to play differently.  I will be playing the same because it is working, apparently.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2015, 07:19:20 am »
I'm not really going to change the way i play, just more or less my posting style.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2015, 07:20:18 am »
Funny that you guys are going to try to play differently.  I will be playing the same because it is working, apparently.

Wait, weren't you mafia last game? Or is that drwill I'm thinking about? I read part of the game, Pimp Willy's brother had y'all sweating lol.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2015, 07:23:07 am »
I'm always mafia.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2015, 07:41:05 am »
What about @Husk and @Leaflord ?

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2015, 07:42:10 am »
ded
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF x 1    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2015, 09:38:27 am »
Just think, though: one day we might have enough members that we don't scrounge to find 20 players.
かえるおねがい!

c:

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
  • Rated: +134
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2015, 09:41:35 am »
Hello, I would like to join this game if slots are available.
I been playing forum mafia on another site and I was referred here by Augustus.
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Bious

• Shaking
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2015, 09:47:34 am »
That's 19. @kaz, decided yet?

JonathanT88

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +5
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2015, 09:56:40 am »
Sign me up.

(Like Des, I'm another referred here by Augustus).
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 10:07:46 am by JonathanT88 »
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

drwill439

• Rye Toast
  • High tops are still cool, right?
  • Rated: +83
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2015, 09:57:44 am »
Just think, though: one day we might have enough members that we don't scrounge to find 20 players.

I dunno, there have been plenty of people signing up via referral or other means.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not sure what goes here.

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2015, 10:06:45 am »
That's 19. @kaz, decided yet?

Yeah put me in I guess

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2015, 10:52:57 am »
We might as well just make Aug the ambassador at this point. Most of our new people came through him so far.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2015, 11:38:18 am »
He's only an ambassador because he plays on other sites. :P
かえるおねがい!

c:

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2015, 12:07:53 pm »
They're lying. I don't know who these people are.

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2015, 12:09:22 pm »
Augustus is the head mafia since he lied. Lynch Augustus  :P
Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only. Logic only.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2015, 12:50:14 pm »
He got kamikaze'd. :/ just in time for this game though lmao.

hi bae
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 12:50:35 pm by Cobalt »

Hecatom

• Lord of Destruction
  • Rye Toast
  • Aka Black Gorilla
  • Rated: +48
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2015, 05:02:21 pm »
@Missing Person

I am sure that i am banned from a least one game for getting dq on the last mafia game :(
"Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2015, 07:55:50 pm »
I pm'd DarkGeneral and he ignored me, lol. Oh well.

Never mind. He said things are too busy right now and he'd be forced to wallflower again if he were to play. We might see him come back in the summer time, but we'll eventually see him again at some point when he can actively participate. <3 DG
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 07:55:59 pm by Augustus »
  • Like x 3    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

descuffphoenix

• White Toast
  • DeSlayage
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2015, 08:04:33 pm »
He got kamikaze'd. :/ just in time for this game though lmao.

hi bae

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that meddling fool!