December 11, 2017, 12:52:11 pm

Author Topic: JTM Arena II: Transformers - Game Over! Skizzz Wins!  (Read 29704 times)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +624
Re: JTM Arena II: Transformers - End of Phase 1 - Meteors
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2015, 09:22:50 am »
They all must be decepticons.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1407
Re: JTM Arena II: Transformers - End of Phase 2 - Don't Hate Me Forever
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2015, 09:25:43 am »
Ok you got your payback for Shards kaz.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +735
« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2015, 09:29:14 am »
Lame.

@jasonC when is our ETA?

These players are traveling in ships and may not be targeted or perform actions that target other players this phase:

Pimp Willy (will land next phase)
ForgeDigger (will land next phase)
kaz (will land next phase)

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2015, 10:35:19 am »

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Completely disagree with that statement.

Arena games are just that - arena games.

Payback isn't complete until a mafia GM gives me the vigi role. In that instance I go on a killing spree to kill you and anyone else I'd like to get revenger on regardless of how your allegiance looks to me.

/saltiness
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Skizzz

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +100
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2015, 11:55:24 am »
I dunno why you guys that were still on Cybertron didn't discuss which ships you were taking to make sure you wouldn't lose out on an attempt.

Cause I believed in the power of RNG to fuck over someone who isn't me

Skizzz

• Rye Toast
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2015, 11:57:32 am »

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

You wanna tell me what ship you are taking tomorrow so we both dont choose the same one?

Same goes to you @drwill439

I think we are the only 3 who haven't left yet right?

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1942
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2015, 12:04:08 pm »
Speaking of which, I'm surprised nobody on Cybertron made a deal with me last phase for me to tell them which ship they should take. I do have the Ship Inventory List.
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Skizzz

• Rye Toast
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2015, 12:14:45 pm »
Speaking of which, I'm surprised nobody on Cybertron made a deal with me last phase for me to tell them which ship they should take. I do have the Ship Inventory List.

you do?  when did that happen

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2015, 12:31:03 pm »
Why didn't you tell me? :c
かえるおねがい!

c:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2015, 12:52:14 pm »
You guys really are bad at reading. It was the thing I found in my ship.
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Skizzz

• Rye Toast
« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2015, 01:03:08 pm »

>Game is Hard

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1517
« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2015, 01:06:45 pm »
have I landed yet? Do I have a reason to pay attention?

No?

Okay see you all tomorrow
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2015, 01:27:57 pm »

I'm great at reading. It's just that I took the flying space raisin to Earth and could do nothing with the info.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2015, 01:44:10 pm »
You still should've told me which one to take.

Worst waifu ever.
かえるおねがい!

c:

drwill439

• Rye Toast
  • High tops are still cool, right?
  • Rated: +83
« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2015, 03:57:12 pm »
I hit the translucent one...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not sure what goes here.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2015, 06:51:04 pm »

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

You wanna tell me what ship you are taking tomorrow so we both dont choose the same one?

Same goes to you @drwill439

I think we are the only 3 who haven't left yet right?
Sure, I've got the blue ship today.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2015, 07:39:43 pm »

The Matrix of Leadership was perhaps the most ancient and most revered relic in Cybertronian history.  It lay now in the rubble of a once great planet, nearly forgotten.  No one noticed as it began to give off a faint glow...

-----------------------------------------------------

Thousands of light years away, Augustus stood on a foreign planet amongst all odds of survival.  Suddenly, he heard a voice in his head that only he could hear.  "Destiny awaits you, Transformer."  Almost magically, a Plasma Rifle materialized in his hands.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2015, 09:13:26 pm »
Weeeeee.

Are you gonna tell me what it does?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2015, 09:15:38 pm »
It was updated in current equipment.  and here it is too:

Augustus:
Hands: Plasma Rifle 1d3 atk, +1 def (ranged) (one handed)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2015, 12:06:21 am »
Pretty sure that is a sponsor gift and I guarantee you it was Cobalt
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2015, 06:52:17 am »

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Completely disagree with that statement.

Arena games are just that - arena games.

Payback isn't complete until a mafia GM gives me the vigi role. In that instance I go on a killing spree to kill you and anyone else I'd like to get revenger on regardless of how your allegiance looks to me.

/saltiness

Not unless I get vigi first to night kill you for changing your playstyle at the worst possible time.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #121 on: March 28, 2015, 08:28:57 pm »
30 minutes to deadline.

@ZOOLANDER
@kaz
@Wheels83
@ForgeDigger

I have not received actions from you yet.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #122 on: March 28, 2015, 09:00:38 pm »
Actions locked.  Write-up in a few.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #123 on: March 28, 2015, 09:33:49 pm »
End of Phase 3: Death of a King

As Unicron neared Cybertron, continuing its attack on the cybernetic homeworld of the Transformers, the meteors and earthquakes continued to intensify.  Skizzz was upset that his attempt to flee was thwarted by the selfishness of another trying to save their own skin.  "Ok guys, it's clear that if we stay here any longer, we'll share the same fate as Soundwave and Ironhide.  Let's work out which ships we'll each take so we can all survive."  Missing Person and drwill439 both thought this was a logical idea and was glad that someone took charge.

As they left, another cyberquake revealed another hidden starport hangar, this time with one additional iridescent-colored escape ship.

However, nobody asked Wheels83 or ZOOLANDER which ships they were going to escape in and they were left on Cybertron only to get hit by meteors!  Wheels83 was able to shrug off the meteorite hit, but ZOOLANDER was struck hard, his body exploding in half!

As ZOOLANDER's spark was fading, he made one final subspace transmission to his army.  "Decepticons, carry out the mission.  Destroy Optimus Prime at all costs....Avenge my death!  Megatron out..."

The Decepticons across the universe heard these final words of their once great King.  Now they were leaderless.  drwill439 heard this transmission while cruising on his ship.  As he listened, his core swelled up and he burst out into maniacal laughter.  Mere minutes after Megatron's death speech, drwill439 made a transmission of his own, this time directed to all Transformers in the known universe. "HAHAHAHAHA Megatron is Dead.  The King is Dead and now the Heir will take his rightful place as your new leader.  Prepare my arrival to Earth with flowers and energon.  I, Starscream, shall rule over all that I purvey.  And all those that oppose shall have their heads thrown to the cybersharks ahAHaAHAHAAA!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on Earth, Hecatom and Augustus used their robot sensors to detect the nearest source of energon.  "There seems to be plenty for the both of us.  Let's go." 

Alpha stayed put and stood ready for the incoming Fighter Plane.  Suddenly, the Fighter Plane made a complete 180 and headed back east.

Instead, three Cybertronian escape ships crash land in the nearby desert.  From the ships, out come kaz, ForgeDigger, and...nobody.  Wasn't there someone in that ship?
---------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir! We are getting reports from France.  Turn on the TV!"  Everyone in the Pentagon was on high alert.  The news report showed what would normally have been a romantic scene from Paris.  Instead, it appeared that the Eiffel Tower had been completely mangled.  In the distance, XthAtGAm3RGuYX could be seen walking away with a piece of the tower in his hands.  The Fighter Plane could also be seen.  "Look!  There's our welcoming committee!"  The Fighter Plane fired a missile at XthAtGAm3RGuYX which was easily swatted away, destroying the Louvre.  A second missile came at XthAtGAm3RGuYX, which he was able to catch!

The Chief of Defense was in rare form.  "They're giant robot aliens!!   "We need to respond.  This is not just an attack on American soil.  This is an attack on Earth, and an attack on everything we hold dear as a people...no, as a species!  Send the drones!"
----------------------------------------------------

Spoiler for Player Actions:
drwill439: ESCAPE in Translucent ship (Iridium Armor was inside, but did not take it)
Missing Person: ESCAPE in Blue ship (found energon)
XthAtGAm3RGuYX: Scavenge Steel Girder
Skizzz: ESCAPE in Black ship (found 2 energon)
ZOOLANDER:
kaz: 
Augustus: Scavenge energon
Pimp Willy: Stealth
Alpha: Defend Alpha
Hecatom: Scavenge energon
Wheels83:
ForgeDigger:

Meteors do 2 damage to Wheels83 but do not kill him!

Meteors do 7 damage to ZOOLANDER, killing him!

ZOOLANDER was:
MEGATRON: Leader of the Decepticons.  As long as an Autobot is alive, you permanently gain +1 atk each time a Decepticon leaves the game. Any Autobot other than Optimus has -1 atk when attacking you.  TRANSFORM!: Choose number of energon to use (n).  Attack target player with additional n*1 atk this phase.

Matrix of Leadership: If held during death, resurrect as GALVATRON retaining all permanent stat gains. TRANSFORM: Choose number of energon to use.  Attack target player with additional +1 atk per number of energon while avoiding all melee attacks this phase.

drwill439 has revealed himself!  He is:
STARSCREAM: Self-proclaimed Prince of the Decepticons. When Megatron dies, permanently gain +4 atk and +4 def.  When this happens, your role and stat gain will be announced.

The Fighter Plane did 3 damage to XthAtGAm3rGuYX, but did not kill him!

Spoiler for Current Equipment:
drwill439:
Hands: Blaster Pistol 1d2 atk (ranged) (one handed)
Armor: Iridium Armor 3 def
Items:
Energon: 0/3

Missing Person:
Hands: Blaster Bazooka 1d5 atk (ranged) (two handed) 
Armor:
Items:
Energon: 1/3

XthAtGAm3RGuYX:
Hands: Steel Girder 2d2 (melee) (one handed)
Armor: Palladium Armor 1 def
Items:

Skizzz:
Hands: Cybertronium Lance 2d4 atk (melee) (two handed)
Armor:
Items:
Energon: 2/3

kaz:
Hands: Blaster Pistol 1d2 atk (ranged) (one handed)
Armor:
Items:

Augustus:
Hands: Plasma Rifle 1d3 atk, +1 def (ranged) (one handed)
Armor:
Items: Cybertronium Helmet +1 def

Pimp Willy (stealthed):
Hands: Crystal Sword 1d3 atk (melee) (one handed)
Armor:
Items:

Alpha:
Hands: Fuel Truck 3d2 (melee) (two handed) (one use)
Armor:
Items: Ship Inventory List

Hecatom:
Hands: Blaster Shield 1 def (one handed)
Armor:
Items:

Wheels83:
Hands:
Armor:
Items:

ForgeDigger:
Hands:
Armor:
Items: Plasma Grenade, Plasma Grenade

--------------------------------------

Arena Effects for Phase 4:

Meteors and earthquakes are intensifying on Cybertron!  Each player there has a 40% chance to be hit by a meteor and suffering 2d5 ranged damage unless they ESCAPE from Cybertron!
Each player also has a 30% chance to take 2d4 melee damage from earthquakes unless they ESCAPE.

Special Main Action available:

ESCAPE (please specify which color ship you want to escape in.  If no ship is clearly specified, your action is invalid.)  From a distance, it appears that the ships only have room for one Transformer and have items inside them!  Multiple players attempting to board the same ship will result in a random player succeeding.

Available ships:
Red
Gray
Silver
Iridescent

These players are traveling in ships and may not be targeted or perform actions that target other players this phase:

drwill439 (will land in 2 phases)
Skizzz (will land in 2 phases)
Missing Person (will land next phase)

On Earth, the Pentagon (0 atk/8 def NPC) is joining the battle.  If the Pentagon is active at the end of this phase, it will attack two random player with drones causing 1d4 ranged damage each.

Order of Actions: Players > Meteors > Earthquakes > Pentagon
--------------------------------------------------------

Equipment available for scavenging on Cybertron:

Spoiler for Weapons:
Blaster Rifle 1d3 atk (ranged) (one handed)
Pulse Gun 1d4 atk (ranged) (one handed)
Pulse Cannon 2d2 atk (ranged) (two handed)
Laser Blade 1d2 atk (melee) (one handed)
Crystal Sword 1d3 atk (melee) (one handed)
Palladium Sabre 1d4 atk (melee) (one handed)
Blaster Shield 1 def
Spoiler for Armor:
Palladium Armor 1 def
Titanium Armor 2 def
Cybertronium Armor 4 def
Spoiler for Items:
Damaged Database (info on 7 random players still alive)
Cybertronium Helmet +1 def
Starmap (-1 ship travel time)
The Matrix of Leadership (varied unknown effect)
Energon (9 cubes left)
Ship Inventory List (info on Cybertronian ships)
Plasma Grenade 2 atk (ranged, one time use)

Equipment available for scavenging on Earth:
Spoiler for Weapons:
Tree 1d2 (melee) (one handed)  (5 left)
Boulder 2d2 (ranged) (one handed) (one use) (3 left)
Car Hood 1 def (one handed)
Spoiler for Armor:
Scrap Metal Housing 1 def
Spoiler for Items:
Rubber Tires (-1 def to target this phase) (drops after use)
Wrecking Ball (1d2 damage to target this phase) (drops after use)
Energon (28 left)

Since it's the weekend, this phase will last 36 hours.  Main actions must be submitted by PM and will be locked in at 12PM EST Monday, 3/30 (noon).  For this phase, there are

Will you attack, defend, stealth, evade, TRANSFORM!, scavenge, infuse, or ESCAPE?

« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 06:52:05 pm by jasonC »

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
Re: JTM Arena II: Transformers - End of Phase 3 - Death of a King
« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2015, 09:39:08 pm »
Zoo rolled leader and afkd from the game? Lol figures

Hecatom

• Lord of Destruction
  • Rye Toast
  • Aka Black Gorilla
  • Rated: +48
« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2015, 09:41:52 pm »
LMAO
Now the decepticons are fucked, lololol
"Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2015, 09:42:39 pm »
lol

Suck shit Deceptinerds.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2015, 09:44:36 pm »
I'm safe in this ship, right? This is like a modified mafia game, so the Auto bots are probably gonna gun for a confirmed Deception first to gain that buff quicker...

Not sure what goes here.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2015, 09:46:34 pm »
So how do we safely kill dr will?

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2015, 09:52:07 pm »
Is this just gonna be another hazardfest? You know those don't make the game fun.

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2015, 09:54:11 pm »
Decepticons, as your new leader, I'm instituting a new order. Any Transformer that claims to be an Autobot will be investigated thoroughly and disposed of.
Good day.

Not sure what goes here.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2015, 09:59:57 pm »
I'm safe in this ship, right? This is like a modified mafia game, so the Auto bots are probably gonna gun for a confirmed Deception first to gain that buff quicker...

I'm sorry, what is this buff that you speak of? Are you saying that we get more powerful if we kill you?

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2015, 10:00:58 pm »

I'm sorry, what is this buff that you speak of? Are you saying that we get more powerful if we kill you?

Not just me, but my army as well.
Once all you puny Autobots die, my armada will gain attack damage.

Not sure what goes here.

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2015, 10:07:41 pm »

Not just me, but my army as well.
Once all you puny Autobots die, my armada will gain attack damage. armor fortification.

The mighty Starscream never makes clerical errors...

Not sure what goes here.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2015, 11:51:05 pm »
Question:

The write up says will got +4/+4, right? That's not including his iridium armor?

Because holy shit if it doesn't. This fucker's not going down easy. And no way he's not gonna take at least one of us out before that.
かえるおねがい!

c:

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2015, 11:52:20 pm »
Also it says that there was iridium armor in his ship but he didn't take it? lol
かえるおねがい!

c:

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #136 on: March 28, 2015, 11:54:45 pm »
Also it says that there was iridium armor in his ship but he didn't take it? lol

The mighty Starscream already had Iridium Armor from the day before he went aboard his ship. He finds it redundant to wear too much, as it would stifle his movement as he thrashes the servos of the puny Optimus Prime, as he wish he had done to Megatron.
Not sure what goes here.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #137 on: March 28, 2015, 11:57:01 pm »
can I have it?
かえるおねがい!

c:

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #138 on: March 29, 2015, 12:00:30 am »
can I have it?

You must prove your loyalty to the cause of the Decepticons! Go forth and bring back the head of an Autobot if you wish to hold the armor!
(I think I'm getting too into this...)
Not sure what goes here.

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #139 on: March 29, 2015, 12:06:23 am »
(Also, looking at the OP again, I seem to have messed up. When all the Autobots die, the Decepticons start the next phase with 3 energon, and the same for the Autobots in the event that all of the Decepticons die. The Autobots still have a slight advantage with Optimus alive, since it grants them extra defense.)
Not sure what goes here.

ZOOLANDER

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +18
« Reply #140 on: March 29, 2015, 12:07:31 am »
Apologize to @jasonC and everyone elsefor not submitting any action last phase before I died or bothering to post at all after day 1 got slammed at work super busy and I found out a co worker died so the mafia game was completely blanked out of my mind.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #141 on: March 29, 2015, 12:07:35 am »
how would I even know who the autobots are? :(

Also without Megatron I'm a sitting duck.
かえるおねがい!

c:

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #142 on: March 29, 2015, 12:13:44 am »
how would I even know who the autobots are? :(

Also without Megatron I'm a sitting duck.

Yeah, There's not much I can do about that from my ship. I'm assuming Alpha is one due to this post

That's pretty strong evidence. The noble Starscream can only do so much, though. I honestly shouldn't have jumped ship so quickly, there isn't shit on Earth worth any value except for energon and whatever the Pentagon drops (if anything). MP, if you don't mind, we should dispose of that nuisance. Those humans and their pesky zap guns will only tire me out in my quest to rid myself of the Autobots.

Also, Zoolander, my condolences.
Not sure what goes here.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #143 on: March 29, 2015, 12:15:54 am »
Oh I thought you could trade lol.
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #144 on: March 29, 2015, 01:15:21 am »
What's in it for me to help you will?

I hijacked a ship and all I got was this lousy energon.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #145 on: March 29, 2015, 02:29:49 am »
Will, trade me your spare iridium armor and then I'll kill Alpha. c;
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #146 on: March 29, 2015, 02:52:32 am »
Anyone that hates Murrica should send me some defense though.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #147 on: March 29, 2015, 08:50:14 am »

Admittedly, I was never really into transformers. So I have a questions for those of you who were. In the show or whatever, who got to Earth from Cybertron first? Autobots or decepticons?

drwill439

• Rye Toast
« Reply #148 on: March 29, 2015, 09:56:43 am »
What's in it for me to help you will?

I hijacked a ship and all I got was this lousy energon.

私はロンバーガンデイですか?

Will, trade me your spare iridium armor and then I'll kill Alpha. c;

I'll have to go with the offer on this new planet. MP, I'll give you the spare armor if you help me kill the Pentagon.
(also, I hope the feds aren't reading this page. "Kill the Pentagon" isn't necessarily something they'd like to see written.)
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
Not sure what goes here.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #149 on: March 29, 2015, 10:03:22 am »
It seems that Starscream is almost more powerful than Megatron; would Optimus Prime have a counterpart that means maybe he should give himself up to die instead?