July 23, 2017, 03:37:33 am

Author Topic: JTM Arena II: Transformers - Game Over! Skizzz Wins!  (Read 27326 times)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +729
JTM Arena II: Transformers - Game Over! Skizzz Wins!
« on: March 24, 2015, 07:51:42 am »

Objective
To be the last one standing.  In the event that there is no survivor, the player who held The Matrix of Leadership the longest wins.  Multiple players can win if they defeat Unicron (nigh impossible so don’t even try).

What is Arena?
Players are randomly given unique secret roles with special abilities and placed into an arena where the objective is to be the last one standing.  Sponsors watch the game from the Sponsor Lounge and can affect gameplay by spending sponsor coins.  This game shall have a cap of 14 players (7 Autobots and 7 Decepticons).  Players submit actions during each phase to help themselves win.

Spoiler for Rules:
Actions:
All actions must be submitted via PM to the GM.  Players may perform one main action per phase and may be changed up until the phase end deadline.

There are 7 main actions:

Attack – Target another player or NPC.  They die if their defense is less than what they are attacked for (totaled from all attackers) that phase.

Defend – Increase target player’s defense by your defense rating this phase.  You may target yourself.

Stealth – During the next phase, avoid all damage and gain +1 atk.  Cannot Stealth two phases in a row.

Evade – Dodge all damage this phase.  Cannot Evade or Defend the following phase.

Scavenge – Pick up a target weapon, armor, or item from the list.  Scavenges where multiple players are targeting the same item will be randomly resolved. 

TRANSFORM! - Player-specific ability that uses energon (explained further below).  An attempt to TRANSFORM! with an energon deficit results in a 10%/n success rate where n is the number of deficit energon.

Infuse – Spend 4 energon to increase the die size of a weapon you own.  Or spend 2 energon to increase your energon capacity by 1.

Main actions resolve simultaneously.  The results of the main actions will be announced by the GM in the end-of-phase write-ups.

Additionally, you may drop, use, trade, or destroy items (energon included) at any time before your main action occurs.  The GM will announce the results of these actions as soon as possible in the main thread.

Items
Players have two hands to carry weapons, one armor slot, and unlimited space to carry miscellaneous items.  Weapons and armor are automatically equipped when scavenged.  Weapons have a damage ranged as described by their attack value of "x" d "y", meaning x number of y-sided dice are rolled to determine the attack value each time that weapon is used.

Energon
Each player starts with 0 energon cubes and has a capacity to store 3 energon cubes.  If a player is carrying more energon cubes above their capacity for two phases in a row, the energon will explode resulting in the player losing all his energon, and receiving -2 defense and having his action canceled for that phase.  Each time a player scavenges energon from a non-depleted source, there is a 30% chance that they scavenge two (2) energon instead of one.  When an energon source is depleted, a player may still attempt to scavenge energon with a 10% success rate.

Sponsors
Upon death, players will be granted 2 coins and access into the lounge!

Phases
On weekdays, phases will last 24 hours ending at 12PM EST.  On weekends, phases will last 36 hours (Fri 12PM, Sat 12AM, Mon 12PM).

Additional Rules
1. PMs are not allowed!  If someone PMs you regarding the game, please report it to the GM and appropriate action will be taken.  This also includes any communication through other means (e.g. gchat, Skype, ICQ). Please keep game talk in the game threads.
2. No alt accounts!  Attempts to sponsor yourself through fake accounts will be highly looked down upon.
3. As long as OPTIMUS PRIME is alive, Autobots have +2 def.
4. As long as MEGATRON is alive, Decepticons have +2 def.
5. When all Autobots are dead, all Decepticons start following phase with 3 energon.
6. When all Decepticons are dead, all Autobots start following phase with 3 energon.
7. Attacking barehanded is considered 0d1 atk.

Players (in order of lottery pick):
1. drwill439 killed Phase 6 by Augustus (Missile) and Arena Hazard (Battleship)
2. Missing Person killed Phase 5 by Arena Hazard (Pentagon)
3. XthAtGAm3RGuYX killed Phase 4 by ForgeDigger (2 Plasma Grenades)
4. Skizzz WINs
5. ZOOLANDER killed Phase 3 by Arena Hazard (meteors)
6. kaz killed Phase 4 by Arena Hazard (Pentagon drone)
7. Augustus killed Phase 6 by Skizzz (Cybertronium Lance)
8. Raevyn killed Phase 1 by Arena Hazard (meteors)
9. Pimp Willy killed Phase 5 by ForgeDigger (Steel Girder)
10. ✰Alpha✰ killed Phase 4 by Pimp Willy (Crystal Sword)
11. Hecatom killed Phase 6 by drwill439 (Blaster Pistol)
12. Wheels83 killed Phase 5 by Arena Hazard (earthquakes)
13. ForgeDigger killed Phase 5 by Pimp Willy (Crystal Sword)
14. Sumazndude killed Phase 1 by Arena Hazard (meteors)

End of Phase 1: Meteors http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,111.msg12803.html#msg12803
End of Phase 2: Don't Hate Me Forever http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,111.msg12893.html#msg12893
End of Phase 3: Death of a King http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,111.msg13011.html#msg13011
End of Phase 4: O he's dead http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,111.msg13186.html#msg13186
End of Phase 5: Good Ol' Slag http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,111.msg13311.html#msg13311
End of Phase 6: Skizzz! Come Inside Me! http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,111.msg13435.html#msg13435
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 11:01:41 am by jasonC »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
Re: JTM Arena II: Transformers - Phase 1 Begin - Cybertron
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 08:05:36 am »

Earth Year 2048 A.D. Cybertron – a cybernetic planet, home to sentient giant robots able to mechanically change their form.  The planet is under attack by Unicron – a planet-eating monstrosity, with a never-ending thirst for energon – the life blood of every planet.  Thus begins the story of how this robot race survived.  They are the Transformers.

“Tell me what to do, Prime.  We all need your guidance in this hour of darkness,” pleaded Optimus.

Alpha Prime responded, “The fate of Cybertron has been sealed.  You must find a new home and arise as the leader you were destined to be.  You must provide strength where there is weakness.  You must be vigilent when there is fear.  And above all, you must provide hope where there is despair.  Go now, Optimus Prime – embrace your calling.”  With that, the ghostly image of Alpha Prime faded away almost as if returning to the inner networks of Cybertron herself.

Optimus returned to the surface.  The skies were filled with red and purple streaks against the night sky.  Robots were desperately scattering all about.  Many made it to the escape ships to get away.  Others were clamboring for last minute survival supplies.  Others were not so lucky.  The site of each meteor that struck down, smashing a robot to pieces, stabbed at the very spark of Optimus.  He turned to face his loyal troupe.  “My friends.  My family.  This is the hour we say farewell to Cybertron.  Prepare and make your way to the escape ships.  Autobots, roll out!”

Megatron looked across the cybernetic valley and could see his arch-nemesis receiving cheers from his faithful Autobots.  “The day will come, Optimus, that you shall taste the bitter pain of losing your precious army one by one.”

“Ahem, Megatron?” In slipped Starscream.  “Sire, the meteors are coming down faster and harder than before!  Maybe we should –“

“Maybe you should learn your place, fool!”  yelled Megatron.  Leader of the Decepticons, Megatron was full of hate.  He hated that his homeworld was dying.  He hated how his army was full of insubordinates that had to be kept in check nearly every day.  But most of all, he hated Optimus.  “This war will not end until Optimus’ head is ripped from his body with my bare hands.  Not even the death of Cybertron can stop me!  If they want to run and abandon their home, we will chase them to the ends of the universe!” 

Starscream yelled to the rest of the Decepticons, “You heard your King!  Let’s take their ships as well as their heads!  Decepticons, attack!”
The Autobots turned their heads and prepared their weapons as they heard the Decepticons swoop in.  Before the two sides could engage, a gigantic electrically-charged metallic meteor emerged from the clouds.

“Watch out!” exclaimed Bumblebee, pointing at the otherworldly object descending upon them.

“It appears to be a Recognition Scrambler,” said Shockwave, very matter-of-factly.

The meteor struck the starport.  Waves of electrical energy emanated around the impact zone and knocked everyone down, disarming them.  Weapons and armor lay strewn around.  Optimus stood and realized something even more terrifying.  The blast from the meteor had caused him to drop the Matrix of Leadership, an artifact of Cybertronian Power and Creation.

The Autobots and Decepticons stood up and looked around.  Their recognition circuits were scrambled!  They stood there looking at each other, not knowing who was friend or foe, knowing only themselves.  Worst of all, the impact had destroyed most of the escape ships!
--------------------------------------

Arena Effects for Phase 1:

Meteors are falling from the sky!  Each player has 10% chance to be hit by a meteor and suffering 2d2 ranged damage unless they ESCAPE from Cybertron!

A new action is available!

ESCAPE (please specify which color ship you want to escape in.  If no ship is clearly specified, your action is invalid.)  From a distance, it appears that the ships only have room for one Transformer and have items inside them!  Multiple players attempting to board the same ship will result in a random player succeeding.

Available ships:
Blue
Orange
Red
Gray
Yellow
Purple
Green
Brown
Black
White

Order of Actions: Players > Meteors
--------------------------------------------------------

Equipment available for scavenging:

Spoiler for Weapons:
Blaster Pistol 1d2 atk (ranged) (one handed)
Blaster Rifle 1d3 atk (ranged) (one handed)
Pulse Gun 1d4 atk (ranged) (one handed)
Pulse Cannon 2d2 atk (ranged) (two handed)
Blaster Bazooka 1d5 atk (ranged) (two handed)
Laser Blade 1d2 atk (melee) (one handed)
Crystal Sword 1d3 atk (melee) (one handed)
Palladium Sabre 1d4 atk (melee) (one handed)
Cybertronium Lance 2d4 atk (melee) (two handed)
Blaster Shield 1 def
Spoiler for Armor:
Palladium Armor 1 def
Titanium Armor 2 def
Iridium Armor 3 def
Cybertronium Armor 4 def
Spoiler for Items:
Damaged Database (info on 7 random players still alive)
Cybertronium Helmet +1 def
Starmap (-1 ship travel time)
The Matrix of Leadership (varied unknown effect)
Energon (10 cubes left)
Ship Inventory List (info on Cybertronian ships)
Plasma Grenade 2 atk (ranged, one time use)

Main actions must be submitted by PM and will be locked in at 12PM EST tomorrow (Thursday, 3/26).  For this phase, there are

Will you attack, defend, stealth, evade, TRANSFORM!, scavenge, infuse, or ESCAPE?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 03:10:00 am by jasonC »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1896
Re: JTM Arena II: Transformers - Game Start - Cybertron
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 09:03:30 am »
R.I.P. Blindknagg and Fruit Punch Samurai G.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1496
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 09:10:35 am »
@Blindknagg I will lead the cult of Turretis this time. I only ask that you use your time to drum up support and funding for us.

Also, given our track record, we're never escaping Cybertron
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 09:20:03 am »
I see that we're doing the Turretius bullshit again for like the 4th game in a row.

Fantastic.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 09:22:03 am »

It's ok, I have Meteor Blood, so they won't hit me.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2015, 09:26:45 am »
I am sad there is no actually turret type weapon

I see that we're doing the Turretius bullshit again for like the 4th game in a row.

Fantastic.

Heathen

Hecatom

• Lord of Destruction
  • Rye Toast
  • Aka Black Gorilla
  • Rated: +48
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 09:27:49 am »
I am here ready to roll out bitches bitches

"Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2015, 09:29:36 am »
I just think its annoying that there is a large alliance every game without fail all due to "Hey guys lets team up because lol dank memes"

Hecatom

• Lord of Destruction
  • Rye Toast
  • Aka Black Gorilla
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2015, 09:36:55 am »
I just think its annoying that there is a large alliance every game without fail all due to "Hey guys lets team up because lol dank memes"

Alliances increase the chance of surviving until the last phases, so it is only logical to try to form one as soon as possible
"Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2015, 10:12:58 am »
Okay.. What does "#d# atk/damage" mean? I don't see anywhere it explains it.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 10:16:19 am »
Okay.. What does "#d# atk/damage" mean? I don't see anywhere it explains it.

Sorry, I thought that was common knowledge.

xdy means x number of y-sided dice are rolled.

So 1d2 means (1 to 2).
4d6 means (4 to 24).

To clarify:  If you have a 1d6 weapon, the attack value of that weapon may only be 1 atk this phase and then 6 atk the next, or anywhere in between.  This value is randomly determined at the time of the attack.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 10:27:31 am by jasonC »

kaz

• White Toast
  • Rated: +158
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2015, 10:20:08 am »
I have to be wondering what I got myself into. Is this game supposed to be relatively easy to pick up if you haven't played an arena game before? I've followed the other ones on SRK pretty loosely, I'm hoping I'm not in over my head lol. I'm going to go back and try to read the rules in hopes I understand them all.

drwill439

• Rye Toast
  • High tops are still cool, right?
  • Rated: +83
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2015, 10:35:15 am »
Sounds like you want to make a sect...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not sure what goes here.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +604
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2015, 10:40:54 am »
Alpha be my friendu
かえるおねがい!

c:

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2015, 10:50:29 am »
Do our stats (atk/def) start out at 0/0 or 0/1 or what?
かえるおねがい!

c:

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2015, 11:14:28 am »
I'm gonna take a ship. Baaaaai.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2015, 11:16:41 am »
Alpha be my friendu

What, do you have some ability where you can only kill me, so you get me on your side to do all the dirty work, then finish me off at the end? Or do you have one where you secretly steal my items if I don't attack you?

NO I'M NOT PARANOID.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2015, 11:25:50 am »
Nope. Trust me. c:
かえるおねがい!

c:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2015, 11:26:08 am »

Base is 0/0.  As long as Optimus Prime is alive, autobots get +2 def.  As long as Megatron is alive, decepticons get +2 def.

So really, everyone is starting at 0/2.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2015, 11:46:33 am »
Ok, so barehanded is 0d1 which is 0 damage, not 1, right?

the xdy Notation is from basically dungeons and dragons, where x is the number of dice and y is the sides of the dice; so 1d4 is a range of 1-4, where 2d4 is a range of 2-8. Think of it like throwing 2 4 sided dice, and adding them together.

Okay, so that being said, the damage ranges being random is kind of weird, but its still 1 hit and you're dead. Its an interesting twist on the arena, we havent had that yet even with the fire emblem game which was complicated, the damages were static and not random.

Day 1 is all about greed; how greedy do you feel? If somebody has a special power to win scavenges automatically, they're gonna go for the strongest items of course. The weaker items should be easier to grab, but then theres the double jeopardy of somebody else having the same thought.

Personally, I'm probably going to roll the dice with one of the ships and see what it contains

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2015, 11:46:54 am »

Base is 0/0.  As long as Optimus Prime is alive, autobots get +2 def.  As long as Megatron is alive, decepticons get +2 def.

So really, everyone is starting at 0/2.

Wait, where is that in the rules?

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2015, 11:47:33 am »
Oh, duh, I see it in "Additional" rules now

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2015, 11:48:30 am »
Additional Rules
1. PMs are not allowed!  If someone PMs you regarding the game, please report it to the GM and appropriate action will be taken.  This also includes any communication through other means (e.g. gchat, Skype, ICQ). Please keep game talk in the game threads.
2. No alt accounts!  Attempts to sponsor yourself through fake accounts will be highly looked down upon.
3. As long as OPTIMUS PRIME is alive, Autobots have +2 def.
4. As long as MEGATRON is alive, Decepticons have +2 def.

5. When all Autobots are dead, all Decepticons start following phase with 3 energon.
6. When all Decepticons are dead, all Autobots start following phase with 3 energon.
7. Attacking barehanded is considered 0d1 atk.
かえるおねがい!

c:

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2015, 11:48:44 am »
Ugh inb4.
かえるおねがい!

c:

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2015, 11:50:36 am »
Ok, so barehanded is 0d1 which is 0 damage, not 1, right?

Right, 0 atk.

ZOOLANDER

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +18
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2015, 12:44:16 pm »
Lynch great cow lord.

Skizzz

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +100
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2015, 01:39:50 pm »
Jason didn't random me the character I wanted.  I don't want to be this lame ass character.  Game sux
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Hecatom

• Lord of Destruction
  • Rye Toast
  • Aka Black Gorilla
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2015, 01:48:18 pm »
@Skizzz confirmed to be Wheelie

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2015, 02:55:53 pm »
I take it that's a no, Alpha?
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1394
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2015, 04:58:28 pm »
Well I'm confirmed to lose this game.

Thanks RNG.

私はロン•バーガンデイですか?

"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2015, 05:09:18 pm »
@Blindknagg I will lead the cult of Turretis this time. I only ask that you use your time to drum up support and funding for us.

I thought that was my job.

Here, I have all my stress tests ready.
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2015, 06:51:29 pm »
So no one's really speculated this, so I'll just be the one to bring it up:

What happens when we don't escape?
かえるおねがい!

c:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2015, 06:57:01 pm »
I take it that's a no, Alpha?

Do you promise not to kill me?

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2015, 06:59:11 pm »
If you also promise not to kill me, then yes.

2nd place is still pretty good.
かえるおねがい!

c:

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2015, 11:05:35 pm »

Don't expect me to fill the shallow hole left by RadicalFuzz.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2015, 11:11:39 pm »
That sounded kinda gay.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2015, 02:46:55 am »
If last game taught me anything, I'd say this sounds like a lover pair.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2015, 03:53:53 am »
I have to be wondering what I got myself into. Is this game supposed to be relatively easy to pick up if you haven't played an arena game before? I've followed the other ones on SRK pretty loosely, I'm hoping I'm not in over my head lol. I'm going to go back and try to read the rules in hopes I understand them all.

@kaz the game is fairly simple if you break it down.  Each phase you submit one main action to help yourself win.  I can answer specific questions if you have them - PM or in thread.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 03:54:16 am by jasonC »

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2015, 04:11:15 am »

@kaz the game is fairly simple if you break it down.  Each phase you submit one main action to help yourself win.  I can answer specific questions if you have them - PM or in thread.

It just seems like everyone's so far ahead of me lol.

No big deal though, I'll chalk it up as a learning experience. I probably need to read more I guess.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2015, 06:32:15 am »
And if I am? What's wrong with that, TGG?
かえるおねがい!

c:

ZOOLANDER

• Rye Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +18
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2015, 07:41:10 am »
I learned my lesson from the first are an game never trust anyone!.....and besides  I'm sure the sponsors won't screw me over  like they do every game this time I'm sure they'll rain down mercy upon me surely I don't need no dn alliance!

Oh and did hecatomb RC Optomis?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2015, 07:43:19 am »
@Wheels83, you ever gonna say anything, cuz?

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2015, 07:49:29 am »
How do we submit actions?

Do I say scavenge for X item, etc in a PM?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2015, 07:53:18 am »

Correct.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2015, 08:01:50 am »
For what its worth, I call the Brown Ship. So if you want a ship, take a different one than that

kaz

• White Toast
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2015, 08:15:15 am »

Correct.

Thanks for clarification. I'm guessing I can only submit one action per phase?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2015, 08:24:34 am »
Thanks for clarification. I'm guessing I can only submit one action per phase?

Yes, you can submit one main action per phase. 

Once you get items, you can use/trade/drop them at any point in the phase, and still perform a main action at the end of the phase.

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2015, 08:25:17 am »
Should I play safe or agressive, homie?
かえるおねがい!

c:

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2015, 08:28:04 am »
30 minutes, right?
かえるおねがい!

c: