June 25, 2017, 10:25:42 am

Author Topic: Mafia Championship Season 2  (Read 12792 times)

Thingyman

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +36
Mafia Championship Season 2
« on: March 22, 2015, 12:50:59 pm »
Hi everyone!

So as many of you probably remember, I hosted the 2013-2014 season of the Mafia Championship. It featured 100+ players from 45+ different communities.

Now it's time for season 2 and I was hoping that you guys would be interested in participating once again. The first time around you guys were represented by Missing Person and Synonym who both did well.

If you guys are interested, I will leave it completely up to you how you go about choosing your representative. Just make sure that the representative is prepared for and able to deal with a lot more activity than they're used to. It won't be as insane as the first season, seeing as it's 13-player games this time (more on format below), but nonetheless it will still require a lot of activity.

The info:

The current plan for season 2

•   65 different communities will be represented.
•   1 player per community for the entire season (preferably).
•   5 qualifying games will be played with 13 players each.
•   2 players advance to the finale from each game based on post-game votes.
•   3 additional players are granted wildcard spots.

Game setup

The game will have a very basic mafia setup: 3 mafia members, 9 vanilla townies and 1 cop. The cop starts the game with a random vanilla townie peek. Roles revealed upon death.

Some communities are not very used to playing basic setups like this, but for the first season, we utilized a setup with a good share of power roles, so this time around we are trying something new. For season 3 we will switch it up again.

Days will last 36 hours and nights 12 hours, meaning 48 hours (2 days) per game day. With one exception: The weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) will be one game day (so day will be 60 hours and night 12 hours on weekends). This means the game will last a maximum of 2 weeks.

Timeline

The first game is set to start April 6th. The other four games will take place in the 1-3 months after that. I will make a Doodle and find out the best times to start the 5 games so that preferably everyone gets to play during a time that suits them well.

In addition to this, it is also a priority to ensure as much as possible that all the players in any given game has no prior history of playing with each other to ensure a level playing field (but I cannot 100 % guarantee that this won’t happen).

Links to season 1

Qualifying game #1: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/1-game-mafia-champions-ww-invitational-game-thread-1368321/

Qualifying game #2: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/2-game-mafia-champions-ww-invitational-game-thread-1381100/

Qualifying game #3: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/3-game-mafia-champions-ww-invitational-game-thread-1428519/

Qualifying game #4: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/4-game-mafia-champions-ww-invitational-game-thread-1439835/

Finale game: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/ultimate-game-mafia-champions-game-thread-1489540/
  • Like x 3    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1387
Re: Mafia Championship Season 2
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 12:56:02 pm »
A biased me would base this completely on ELO, which would mean either me, Chief, Vynce, or jasonC get in automatically. But we've only had two ranked games.

If we vote, I'd choose Alpha or Cobalt, because no one's playing better civ games right now than these two.

私はロン•バーガンデイですか?

• Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 12:57:58 pm »
Of course, if possible, we could end up taking one of the last slots for the games, then we could base it completely on ELO score or have a better frame for who is playing best.

That also gives Synonym enough time to come back to punish him for extended absence by nominating him again.

私はロン•バーガンデイですか?

• Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
  • Rated: +714
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 01:49:13 pm »
I don't know if it would translate, or maybe Aug has evidence otherwise, but if livemafia translates into text I wouldnt go with Cobalt as a rep from here. His mafia play is SUPER obvious. He kills people that question him during the same day cycle, and also kills the people he voted for.

That and he's only been here for two mafia games. I could get on board with Alpha though.

Maybe even Vynce or Chief because the unreadable Yomi would be fucking hilarious. I can never get a good read on them, and watching outsiders try to do it would be amusing.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 01:51:04 pm by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
  • Rated: +561
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 02:18:24 pm »
I always enjoy seeing my name come up, but I have to withdraw from the running. There's no way I want it as much as some others, and I can't make the time for strangers that I make for you guys.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 02:19:48 pm »
...Which sounds douchey. I don't mean to imply I'm doing anyone a favor by playing. It's just, you're my buddies.

• Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +722
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2015, 02:52:10 pm »
If we're voting, I vote MP.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2015, 05:04:04 pm »
@Thingyman

Is this game going to be at 2+2 again?

Are you wanting us for the first game, or does it matter?
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2015, 05:25:39 pm »
Excluding myself (And yes, don't get it twisted, I'd like to be in there, so if you think I should play, vote me) here are the players that I believe could go in there and possibly win and get invited to the finals, 100% sure of that:

Synonym
Alpha
Vynce (excluded himself)

That I'm 90% sure of:

Augustus
Cobalt (if he was a civ)
TGG (If he starts civ reading better)
The Chief (depends on how he plays his cards)

I'd put SoliloquyAside in the 100% category, but since he deleted himself, I can't.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 05:28:10 pm by Missing Person »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1467
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2015, 05:29:48 pm »
My vote would be for a fresh blood; MP and Synonym had their chance, and while both would be fine choices, I'd like to see somebody new.  and I'd like to see somebody that really wanted to go

Off the top of my head, I'd put up the follow 3 names

Chief
Alpha
Augustus

• Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Thingyman

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2015, 05:35:13 pm »
@Thingyman

Is this game going to be at 2+2 again?

Are you wanting us for the first game, or does it matter?

Yes

And nope, it doesn't matter. But I would prefer knowing the representative before April 1st just because I'd like to create a Doodle and then have everyone tell me what dates would suit them best. And then from that I can decide who should play when.
  • Like x 2    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2015, 06:20:14 pm »
I also had a thought, I just sent it to PW, but he hasn't said anything yet:

Last season, the grand prize of being MVP of the final game was a Skype call with the creator of mafia.  So, whoever we want to send, we need to make sure they have the ability to get moved to the final game and potentially be the MVP even there.

If I were to say right now, yes, despite PW saying what he said above, I would want the following people to get the nod:

Alpha
Synonym
Myself
Augustus
PW if he plays hard

The reason being, if any of these were in, they could be involved in the podcast, and we could have that Skype call on our podcast.  That would give us more exposure as a site as a whole, being able to interview the man himself on stream.

And yes, part of me seriously wants another crack at the big leagues.  It will all depend on who wants it and who doesn't.

I will say if we exhaust players who haven't played there and they don't want in, I will gladly step back up.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2015, 06:20:48 pm »
Otherwise I'd go in this order

Alpha
Augustus
PW

Beyond that?

Synonym
Missing Person

Vynce

• White Toast
  • Hater.
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2015, 06:42:24 pm »
I think we should send whoever will send me that gaming tablet I want so much.

Nothing says, "I want this and I deserve it" like spending $150 on me, JTM's mascot.

• Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +368
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2015, 06:42:34 pm »
I don't know how Alpha will function in an environment in which he can't lynch me. His good games have been really good though.
Chief has motivation and communication issues at times. Also the site will more than likely have a filter.
I have no doubt Syn would do very well, if he could get time off.
Augustus would need to tone down the "I'm the best~~~~~~" or be prepared to deal with people being stupid and assuming that different means Mafia.
MP has but the one irk about aggressively stating what is good and bad policy. It's annoying enough on one site, it could get tricky with players from 10 different sites.
I agree with TGG about Cobalt to an extent. Whether it was just because it was live or whether it was because of allegiance, he was displaying a lot of signs about his diabolical intentions. However, both of the games we've seen him play in he's played a solid civilian game. Our sample size is very small either way, though.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2015, 06:52:32 pm »
Fuzz, you'd be surprised how much policy is discussed on other sites.

That was one of the biggest basis of nailing mafia on DM when I played.

And I'd bet that Alpha's first post would still be:

"Fuzz is acting differently this game.

RadicalFuzz"
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 06:55:25 pm by Missing Person »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1467
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2015, 07:03:33 pm »
I would be down for playing. I like the smaller formats and think it suits me more than a 25 man clusterfuck. For what its worth.

That being said my list still stands
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2015, 07:09:42 pm »
Should we try this?  Do a secret ballot, no vote buying, no joke votes, anyone who gets caught vote buying gets DQ'd, everyone who has played on SRK/JTM gets one vote since we get one representative?

Or should we base it on whose name pops up the most and wants it?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 07:11:08 pm by Missing Person »

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2015, 07:10:51 pm »
While it's nice to give new blood a chance, aren't the best supposed to be sent?

As I see it, that's still Synonym and MP.  Synonym's probably unavailable, so it's gotta be MP, imo.  Strong recent civ play in All Stars and strong mafia play in Disney.  Poor civ play in Breaking Bad, but it was b/c he was roleless.  In a game that matters, such as the GoC, he will bring out the strong play.

Alpha's good, sure, but his day 1 tech analysis would be non-existent in these low-role games. Augustus' antics would work well, but may also draw unwarranted suspicion and post count might be too low.  Also I have no idea how Alpha or Augustus would fare as mafia.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2015, 07:13:17 pm »
I would seriously rank Alpha up there with me and Synonym at this point, civ side for sure.  Not just based on his day 1 analysis, but his civ and mafia reads are stellar.  Just look at last game and the FGC game for proof.  When he's on, he's high echelon.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2015, 07:16:54 pm »
If we're trying to send a new rep, I'd go in this order:

Otherwise I'd go in this order

Alpha
Augustus
PW

Beyond that?

Synonym
Missing Person

But I agree with jason (obviously lol) that it shouldn't just be about seeing a fresh face there, but sending the best we have to maximize our chances of getting into the finals.

And if Syn's going to be around in enough time to play on, I'd send him over me.  He is the absolute best we have, without question.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 07:18:20 pm by Missing Person »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2015, 07:18:27 pm »

TGG (If he starts civ reading better)

I'm getting slightly better at it, but with so many people who play borderline dirty by default you can see why its taking so long.
My mafia reads are definitely getting better excluding reads based on previous encounters with the same player.

I will say this though. If I somehow make it into this game, I will still be using Von Karma sprites. BUT! I will have stance changes. I will channel the energy of Alpha and BK and use their Ace Attorney sprites instead.
  • Like x 3    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +597
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2015, 07:18:50 pm »
Beats me, we have a lot of good players here. My top 3 in order:
Pimp
Jason
Alpha (He's a good player most of the time, but when he's mafia...)

What about if we do what we did last time? You get two votes and can't vote for yourself. Person with the most votes gets to go.
かえるおねがい!

c:

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2015, 07:20:30 pm »
Also if the  mafia game starts soon, I dont think it would be a good idea for Jason to jump in. He'd be spread thing between gm'ing the Arena game too. Which would probably result in him only giving half steam to either activity

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2015, 07:20:35 pm »
If we want to send a fresh face to GET experience, I would advocate for TGG. Cobalt maybe, but I'm worried about throwing him from our shark tank to a tank with bigger sharks too soon.

If we're going for MVP status and max site exposure, send the best.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2015, 07:22:01 pm »
Pimp
Jason

What about if we do what we did last time? You get two votes and can't vote for yourself. Person with the most votes gets to go.

Should just be one vote if we're sending a single rep.

Also needs to be damage control.  We need to let people send who they THINK is the best, and no politicianeering to edge your way in this time.  No vote buying and no joke votes.

Maybe even have votes sent to Thingyman if he'd be okay with escrowing the votes for us so that complete neutrality is shown.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 07:22:44 pm by Missing Person »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2015, 07:23:54 pm »

Also needs to be damage control.  We need to let people send who they THINK is the best, and no politicianeering to edge your way in this time.  No vote buying and no joke votes.

Alpha this means no selling your opinion for Day 1 Fuzz votes.

Can we still vote for Martian?
  • Like    Dislike x 1    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2015, 07:25:15 pm »
Can we still vote for Martian?

No joke votes.

I wanted to kill you assholes for that last time.

Another requirement: Must be a JTM member already.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

ForgeDigger

• One True Starfish
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • I hate you
  • Rated: +597
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2015, 07:30:15 pm »
I thought we did the 2 votes thing before we learned we could send 2 people. Ah well.

I'll count the votes if you want. I'm not really in the running anyways.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
かえるおねがい!

c:

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2015, 07:33:27 pm »
We also need a head count of who we're discussing that wants in.

@Missing Person YES
@Pimp Willy YES
@Vynce NO
@The Chief YES
@XthAtGAm3RGuYX YES
@jasonC NO
@Synonym
@Augustus YES
@✰Alpha✰ YES

I'll update this list as people touch base.  Maybe after we know who on our lists wants to play, we can limit ballots to those players only?

Also, if you're tagged here, and haven't given an answer as to whether you're interested, say "I'm in," or "I'm out," so I know who's interested in this game.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 05:35:12 am by Missing Person »

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2015, 07:34:11 pm »
Alright, Forge, once we start votes, you escrow them for us.

No reveal until deadline.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 07:34:39 pm by Missing Person »

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2015, 07:39:09 pm »
Pimp
Jason

Thanks.  But I'm soooo inexperienced as civ, I'd bring shame to JTM lol.

Also if the  mafia game starts soon, I dont think it would be a good idea for Jason to jump in. He'd be spread thing between gm'ing the Arena game too. Which would probably result in him only giving half steam to either activity

Yea, for this reason, please mark me down as "NO."

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2015, 07:52:32 pm »
Don't know about you guys, but I didn't vote for Martian, I voted for The Faggot. The Faggot is different, and let me explain how.

The Martian:
-Human
-Has interests and likes/dislikes
-Has a functioning computer, along with keyboard and other necessary peripherals

The Faggot:
-Theorized to be some species of flower
-Lacks any personality to speak of
-The closest thing to a computer he possesses is an Etch-a-Sketch with an antenna taped on
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

XthAtGAm3RGuYX

• White Toast
  • Brother of Brine
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2015, 08:19:27 pm »
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

Thingyman

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2015, 09:16:56 pm »
Pimp
Jason

Should just be one vote if we're sending a single rep.

Maybe even have votes sent to Thingyman if he'd be okay with escrowing the votes for us so that complete neutrality is shown.

I'd be down for that.

Also, the method is of course completely up to you, but if I were to offer my input I think the ranked top 3 list method where 1st place gets 4 pts, 2nd place 3 pts and 3rd place 2 pts is pretty good.

Thingyman

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2015, 09:18:13 pm »
Alright, Forge, once we start votes, you escrow them for us.

No reveal until deadline.

Nvm my last post :P

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2015, 09:18:20 pm »
A biased me would base this completely on ELO, which would mean either me, Chief, Vynce, or jasonC get in automatically. But we've only had two ranked games.

If we vote, I'd choose Alpha or Cobalt, because no one's playing better civ games right now than these two.
I literally choked on my own tongue, what? I love you.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2015, 09:33:57 pm »
I would never even want to be considered though. I need a lot more experience.

Also @XthAtGAm3RGuYX @RadicalFuzz I was a livemafia virgin, sue me.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2015, 09:35:40 pm »
I guess.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2015, 09:52:27 pm »
I'm just stating an observation. Since we haven't played with you when you were Mafia we don't know if that carries over or not. For example, my inability to hunt roles carries over quite well, but my ability to push people does not. Talking over people isn't fun.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +1880
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2015, 11:01:49 pm »
@Thingyman, what's the website's policy on the words nigger, nigga, cunt and faggot?

Texted Syn to find out what day he finishes getting down to business to defeat the Huns.

@Missing Person, if the winner needs to go on Skype, then you need to send me, JTM's best looking member as your representative. Put me as a yes for that sole reason.

Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2015, 11:13:29 pm »
@Thingyman, what's the website's policy on the words nigger, nigga, cunt and faggot?

Texted Syn to find out what day he finishes getting down to business to defeat the Huns.

@Missing Person, if the winner needs to go on Skype, then you need to send me, JTM's best looking member as your representative. Put me as a yes for that sole reason.

You should know the former based off my adventures against dils last time.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2015, 11:17:51 pm »
Alpha's flawless hair game gives him a leg up in my book.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2015, 12:11:28 am »
I'd like to nominate Jefferson Reed as our representative.
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2015, 12:15:15 am »

Rejected.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2015, 12:40:56 am »

Rejected.

But he has a 100% win rate AND he won his FIRST EVER GAME on DAY 2! He can only get better from here!

Plus, he's Pimp Willy's evil good twin, so he's guaranteed to win every game he plays.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 3    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2015, 01:10:14 am »

Rejected.

But he has a 100% win rate AND he won his FIRST EVER GAME on DAY 2! He can only get better from here!

Plus, he's Pimp Willy's evil good twin, so he's guaranteed to win every game he plays.

To be determined.

Until then...

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2015, 03:50:44 am »
To be determined.

Until then...

Just because you dress like an 8-foot tall black man, doesn't make you one.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty x 1    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Thingyman

• Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2015, 05:21:01 am »

Not allowed
  • Like    Dislike x 1    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2015, 05:34:35 am »
I just got confirmation from Chief that he's interested.  Once we hear back from Syn, we can start voting.