January 21, 2018, 08:32:55 am

Author Topic: JT Mafia I: Disney - We Own The Night: Villains Win!  (Read 71854 times)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
  • Rated: +1413
Re: JT Mafia I: Disney - No Snooping
« Reply #750 on: February 19, 2015, 06:01:24 pm »
If MU22 comes up mafia, keep in mind that we're doing exactly what they want - lynching him to take the attention off of RadicalFuzz. We can't let Fuzz get away with another phase if MU22 comes up mafia, no matter what Fuzz says to try to save himself.
And if mu22 flips civ? Is fuzz off the hook?

Why would Fuzz be off the hook if mu22 turns up civ?

Not following the logic here.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs
"I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
"Get your goddamn Battle Arena Toshinden shit out of my Tekken." --Souther
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
« Reply #751 on: February 19, 2015, 06:02:53 pm »
Cobalt, could you answer my question about Fruit Punch Samurai?
He also counted wrong...

Lynch Myusername22

Where the fuck have you been?

I almost feel like you're pulling a KillaFox on this entire game.

@Cobalt is he always this vocal?
How would I know? I don't know FPS. O___O I'm confused.

I thought he came from the same site as you.  My bad.
Yeah no, just myself, Husk, and Leaflord.

If MU22 comes up mafia, keep in mind that we're doing exactly what they want - lynching him to take the attention off of RadicalFuzz. We can't let Fuzz get away with another phase if MU22 comes up mafia, no matter what Fuzz says to try to save himself.

Now that you mention it, the logic here could be that the mafia - just as a hypothetical situation, let's say we suspect Pimp Willy of mafia - would be fishing to know whether or not MU22's civilian death could get Fuzz off the hook - at which point they'd have achieved the same objective they set out to achieve when silencing him in the first place. I don't see any other reason to suggest, even in question form, that Fuzz be let off ANY hook at all.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +148
« Reply #752 on: February 19, 2015, 06:09:38 pm »
He also counted wrong...

Lynch Myusername22

I was busy saving planet earf. I was also trying to catch up to where everyone was at. Also I have nothing to do with Cobalt and the others. Just a random enigma brought in by agustus in order to fill  quota, I'm trying my best to keep up and learn, but a humble genius can only do so much.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #753 on: February 19, 2015, 06:15:03 pm »
He also counted wrong...

Lynch Myusername22

I was busy saving planet earf. I was also trying to catch up to where everyone was at. Also I have nothing to do with Cobalt and the others. Just a random enigma brought in by agustus in order to fill  quota, I'm trying my best to keep up and learn, but a humble genius can only do so much.

You're still someone I could buy as mafia the way you're popping in and out, but god damn if I don't like your persona.
"Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both?  I can't find the penis.  I need to find the penis." --Augustus
"That's when I decided to give up on my dream to become an X-Man and begin pursuing girls." --tortugagrande, champion of all our hearts.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1526
« Reply #754 on: February 19, 2015, 06:16:50 pm »
My point was, Cobalt is railroading us into lynching fuzz tomorrow regardless of mu22s role, but he's trying to play it off. So him saying "if mu22 is civ fuzz is getting lynched" but also saying "if mu22 is mafia fuzz is getting lynched" is suspect to me. He wants fuzz dead either way, so why frame it like he did?

It rubbed me the wrong way, like somebody who knew mu22 was coming up civ and was ready to start the next days lynch already
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #755 on: February 19, 2015, 06:34:42 pm »
My point was, Cobalt is railroading us into lynching fuzz tomorrow regardless of mu22s role, but he's trying to play it off. So him saying "if mu22 is civ fuzz is getting lynched" but also saying "if mu22 is mafia fuzz is getting lynched" is suspect to me. He wants fuzz dead either way, so why frame it like he did?

It rubbed me the wrong way, like somebody who knew mu22 was coming up civ and was ready to start the next days lynch already
...Dude, I literally only suggested Fuzz is dead either way because YOU'RE the one who suggested Fuzz is off the hook if MU22 turns up civ. If you were mafia and you knew MU22 would come up civ, you would ask that and set this very scenario up to pin suspicion on me. I see you.

I want Fuzz gone because of the damning evidence previously brought to light. All I was saying was that MU22 flipping civ does not mean Fuzz is off the hook. Maybe not gone immediately next phase, we'd have to re-evaluate things after the night as usual, but is considering him a lynch target next phase a bad thing when half the people here have already voted to lynch him this phase? Lol.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #756 on: February 19, 2015, 06:39:54 pm »

...Dude, I literally only suggested Fuzz is dead either way because YOU'RE the one who suggested Fuzz is off the hook if MU22 turns up civ. If you were mafia and you knew MU22 would come up civ, you would ask that and set this very scenario up to pin suspicion on me. I see you.

I want Fuzz gone because of the damning evidence previously brought to light. All I was saying was that MU22 flipping civ does not mean Fuzz is off the hook. Maybe not gone immediately next phase, we'd have to re-evaluate things after the night as usual, but is considering him a lynch target next phase a bad thing when half the people here have already voted to lynch him this phase? Lol.

This was your original post:

So according to this logic, I wanted to know if fuzz was off the hook if mu22 flipped mafia, since you said specifically if MU22 comes up mafia, Fuzz needs to be lynched. You mentioned nothing about if he is civ. So I wanted to know if he comes up civ if the reverse is true, and then I got jumped on by you and MP for asking that.

If fuzz is still lynchable either way, why did you focus on just the one example? It would make that entire post fluff. I just dont understand why you didn't say "Fuzz is up either way."

In my mind, it reads like you know what the result of mu22 lynch already is and are laying the groundwork for future phases

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +37
« Reply #757 on: February 19, 2015, 06:40:20 pm »
le sigh...

I'm gonna stay on fuzz. If it looks like it's gonna be close then I'll change. But I'll echo Vynce: frustrating

If Mu22 isn't going to DQ himself, then he's getting lynched.

Lynch MyUsername22

Agreed. I'm going to vote MU22. We've talked about him being a target for Lynch/Vigi and he has avoided death several times and now there's a train on RadicalFuzz. If Fuzz turns civ OR MU22 turns Mafia, I'm going to be looking at MissingPerson and people who jumped on JasonC and/or Fuzz.

Lynch Myusername22
Mu22 flipping mafia doesn't absolve fuzz though and the jasonC lynch was the correct call. He was a fuckin traitor, I don't get the argument about keeping scar alive.

I see my flaw.
Button Synergy

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #758 on: February 19, 2015, 06:40:40 pm »
got mafia civ flipped there; it should read if fuzz was off the hook if mu22 flips civ not mafia but you get the idea

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #759 on: February 19, 2015, 06:48:02 pm »
Cobalt, could you answer my question about Fruit Punch Samurai?
He also counted wrong...

Lynch Myusername22

How would I know? I don't know FPS. O___O I'm confused.

I thought he came from the same site as you.  My bad.
Yeah no, just myself, Husk, and Leaflord.

Now that you mention it, the logic here could be that the mafia - just as a hypothetical situation, let's say we suspect Pimp Willy of mafia - would be fishing to know whether or not MU22's civilian death could get Fuzz off the hook - at which point they'd have achieved the same objective they set out to achieve when silencing him in the first place. I don't see any other reason to suggest, even in question form, that Fuzz be let off ANY hook at all.

I wasn't suggesting this, I was just pointing out the fact that the way you worded your post, it seemed like thats exactly what you were suggesting, and I was calling you out on it; nice of you to try and flip it around on me though

The Chief

• Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +267
« Reply #760 on: February 19, 2015, 06:48:52 pm »
@Augustus‌ - Can silenced players still vote?

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #761 on: February 19, 2015, 06:52:51 pm »
@Augustus‌ - Can silenced players still vote?

Reading is hard

• Like    Dislike    Agree x 2    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #762 on: February 19, 2015, 06:53:03 pm »

So according to this logic, I wanted to know if fuzz was off the hook if mu22 flipped mafia, since you said specifically if MU22 comes up mafia, Fuzz needs to be lynched. You mentioned nothing about if he is civ. So I wanted to know if he comes up civ if the reverse is true, and then I got jumped on by you and MP for asking that.

If fuzz is still lynchable either way, why did you focus on just the one example? It would make that entire post fluff. I just dont understand why you didn't say "Fuzz is up either way."

In my mind, it reads like you know what the result of mu22 lynch already is and are laying the groundwork for future phases
I don't know the result of the lynch already, I was simply trying to say that MU22 being civ does not relieve Fuzz of his suspicion. That's all. It was worded poorly in retrospect so I can see why you drew that conclusion.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

BeigeSand

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +145
« Reply #763 on: February 19, 2015, 06:53:15 pm »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #764 on: February 19, 2015, 06:54:58 pm »
Only around for another 20 minutes or so before I start putting the kids to bed (bath + bed, takes awhile), though I can't help but keep checking the thread around deadline to see what happens anyway lol its just harder to post

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #765 on: February 19, 2015, 06:57:51 pm »

I don't know the result of the lynch already, I was simply trying to say that MU22 being civ does not relieve Fuzz of his suspicion. That's all. It was worded poorly in retrospect so I can see why you drew that conclusion.

Fair enough, we shall see in 2 hours. If MU22 flips civ I'm gonna raise an eyebrow your way.

For what its worth, I agree it doesn't change Fuzz's status -- though MU22 coming up civ makes fuzz look more dirty for sure -- I was just clarifying that point because the post left it ambiguous; at least we agree in the end :tup:

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #766 on: February 19, 2015, 07:00:41 pm »

Fair enough, we shall see in 2 hours. If MU22 flips civ I'm gonna raise an eyebrow your way.

For what its worth, I agree it doesn't change Fuzz's status -- though MU22 coming up civ makes fuzz look more dirty for sure -- I was just clarifying that point because the post left it ambiguous; at least we agree in the end :tup:
I don't see why MU22 flipping civ should raise an eyebrow my way. I see why it COULD, but as other people have already deduced, it's possible that MU22 is stitch - given why he was not vigi'd in night one like we asked. Given that we have come to this conclusion already it's obviously a risk that the group is willing to take, so the only eyebrows I would raise if MU flips civ is towards players we suspect of mafia - such as Fuzz. Their use of insta-night when MU was going to be lynched to draw the suspicion onto him as Chernabog, then silencing Fuzz to draw the suspicion away from him, and an untimely post by MU that took our attention - we could be playing right into their hands if MU flips civ or Stitch.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #767 on: February 19, 2015, 07:02:16 pm »
Also, frankly, depending on how the night goes and what further posts reveal, I may ask Husk to join me in coming for Leaflord as soon as the day phase begins - which would mean I'm not insisting Fuzz is lynched in the next day phase regardless of the outcome, because I agree, if I was doing that it would definitely look suspicious.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful x 1    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)

exodus

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +84
« Reply #768 on: February 19, 2015, 07:02:56 pm »
When I went back to look at Ursala's card card I googled Chernabog because I didn't know what it was from. Holy shit I need to watch fantasia again.

Hopefully I'll find something relevant to post while I'm looking around.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #769 on: February 19, 2015, 07:09:50 pm »
If Mu22 isn't going to DQ himself, then he's getting lynched.

Lynch MyUsername22

Agreed. I'm going to vote MU22. We've talked about him being a target for Lynch/Vigi and he has avoided death several times and now there's a train on RadicalFuzz. If Fuzz turns civ OR MU22 turns Mafia, I'm going to be looking at MissingPerson and people who jumped on JasonC and/or Fuzz.

Lynch Myusername22

The fuck is this shit man?

I called out for jasonC on his bullshit first.  You can't even start with that, especially when I netted a lynch on the 3rd party that was only going to cause us problems, oh...I don't know...THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME if we didn't get rid of him.

He called me out for fuck all when it came to proper policy, and yet I'm a shitburger for pushing for him to be gone, and that I was RIGHT when something was up with him?  Nigga, please.

And the Fuzz shit?  Give me a fucking break.  He's making bullshit posts left and right in this fucking thread, plain as day.  His policy is bad, his tone is bad.  End. Of. Story.

Oh, and newsflash, the MU attention train got started by someone who died roleless.  Can't pin that shit on me, other than I'm not letting anymore LimeGreenPatato bullshit happen on my watch.

You making those kind of blanket statements sound almost too assumptive that you know the conclusions to everything and thus want to feed me to the wolves to keep me from being that X-Factor late game, given that I've already been proven on point so far.  You shook.

If both those statements you provided are true (MU mafia, Fuzz civ), you're next in my book.  You have too much info for a game where the cop is dead.

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
  • Rated: +139
« Reply #770 on: February 19, 2015, 08:35:05 pm »
Lynch: MyUsername22 .

Vote switching since my first suspect is finally here.

Husk

• HLA
  • Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +24
« Reply #771 on: February 19, 2015, 08:36:35 pm »
Lynch MyUsername22

Yeah, I'm not buying this "I'm too busy to keep up" thing. Especially not when I've seen him online multiple times without posting.

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
Re: JT Mafia I: Disney - Shenanigans
« Reply #772 on: February 19, 2015, 09:02:44 pm »
Already overwhelmed with grief over Hercules' death, Basil's disappearance made matters far worse for the Disney Heroes. The Villains had gotten rid of him and they all knew it.

As they prepared Hercules' grave, myusername22 arrived late to the burial and raised several eyebrows.

"Where have you been?" Merlin asked the character.

"Busy," he shrugged.

"What - killing people?!" Lady barked.

"Yes."

The crowd gasped at his answer. "... I mean, no!" he corrected himself. "I'm not really sure how that came out. I swear I didn't mean to say that! ... Stab, stab, STAB! Aaaaaaah... I don't know what's going on! ... I'll kill you all!"

myusername22 then placed his hands over his mouth to keep himself from saying anymore. But his words had already provoked the crowd to take action. They grabbed him and took him to the noose.

"Help me! I'm innocent! ... Get your hands off me before I rip your heart out! ... Please, don't do this!" myusername22 screamed.

His pleas weren't enough to deter them and they hanged him regardless. But even in death his instability continued.

Upon his neck snapping, his body transformed into that of a tall and thin black man with a mean mug. Yet moments later myusername22's body reverted back to what it previously was. Then it transformed back to the villainous corpse. And it repeated the process over and over again.

"I am so confused," claimed a character as they scratched their head. "Whatever, just log it. We nabbed a Villain. Let's go home now," another responded. The crowd then parted ways unsatisfied with the questionable result of their lynch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

myusername22 was lynched! myusername22 was...

Spoiler for Disney Role:

BullDancer was disqualified! BullDancer was...

Spoiler for Disney Role:

DukeC was disqualified! DukeC was...

Spoiler for Disney Role:

Votes:
myusername22 - Aidebit, BeigeSand, Blindknagg, drwill439, Cobalt, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Hecatom, Husk, Missing Person, Pimp Willy, Sumazndude, The Chief, Vynce
RadicalFuzz - exodus
BeigeSand - LeafLord
Pimp Willy - myusername22

@SoliloquyAside @The-Co-Jones @ZOOLANDER did not vote. Missing a second vote (consecutive or not) will DQ you from the game.

It is now Night. You have 12 hours to submit any actions. Deadline is at 2/20 11:00 AM CST.

Players
✰Alpha✰ - Hercules (Poisoned Night 1)
Aidebit
BullDancer - Tarzan (Disqualified Day 3)
BeigeSand
Blindknagg
Cobalt
drwill439
DukeC - Pocahontas (Disqualified Day 3)
exodus
ForgeDigger - Bambi (Killed Night 1)
Fruit Punch Samurai G
Hecatom
Husk
jasonC - Scar (Lynched Day 2)
kaz - Basil (Killed Night 2)
Leaflord
Missing Person
myusername22 - Doctor Facilier (Lynched Day 3)
Pimp Willy
RadicalFuzz
SoliloquyAside
Sumazndude
The Chief
The-Co-Jones
Vynce
XthAtGAm3RGuYX - Aladdin (Killed Night 1)
ZOOLANDER

BeigeSand

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +145
« Reply #773 on: February 19, 2015, 09:06:43 pm »
Fuuuuuck ( I think? )

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #774 on: February 19, 2015, 09:06:50 pm »
Well, I guess we expected the Facilier reveal, but those two DQs hurt.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #775 on: February 19, 2015, 09:22:15 pm »
Sigh, should have seen this coming. Any chance he was actually the witch Doctor?

drwill439

• Rye Toast
  • High tops are still cool, right?
  • Rated: +83
« Reply #776 on: February 19, 2015, 09:26:34 pm »
Doubt it. The mafia daw the bandwagon and likely saved Falicier until the last minute.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not sure what goes here.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #777 on: February 19, 2015, 09:27:02 pm »
Sigh, should have seen this coming. Any chance he was actually the witch Doctor?

I'd say it's possible.  I still say it's also possible he was vigi.  He was either vigi or mafia this point, with a scant possibility of him being roleless thrown in for good measure.

Most likely mafia though.

Hecatom

• Lord of Destruction
  • Rye Toast
  • Aka Black Gorilla
  • Rated: +48
« Reply #778 on: February 19, 2015, 09:39:18 pm »
Damn, 2 civs out. At least we lynched a mafia, if he wasn't the target of the prankster, that is it
"Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #779 on: February 19, 2015, 09:44:15 pm »
Absolutely not. If you read the writeup, the body flashes back and forth - which is EXACTLY what happened in the Disney mafia game Augustus ran previously on the forum me Husk and Leaflord come from when we lynched a Facilier target. He's definitely not the doctor.

Chief, there is no reason to vote MU22 if he doesn't show up. He is about to be DQd. If he doesn't show up,  and we vote him out, then we pissed away a vote.

If we were going to lynch him, should've been day 2, but the risk of him being pranked was too great given the way the first cycle went.
This is where they began to go wrong. Nobody was going to vote for MU22 without him actually showing his face. This incriminates mafia in two ways - Chief was pushing for the Facilier target when there was no reason to sway that way at the time and circumstance, and:

Well, it seems that MU22 finally decided to show up.
I was going to vote for Fuzz, but tbh i preffer to lynch him, over fuzz for now

Lynch: myusername22
This post was made not even four minutes after myusername decided to show his face and cast a vote. Either Hecatom was lurking at the time and caught it right away, or we can all draw another logical conclusion from there. And shortly after that;

Does anyone still care about lynching mu22 vs having him vigi'd?

The ONLY thing he has going for him is that he didn't wait until closer to the deadline to vote. But it sounds like he won't be available for that anyway.

Yes and here's why:

-His lynch was interrupted day 1.
-Vigi didn't take him out night 1.
-He was saved from lynch day 2.
-Vigi didn't take him out night 2.
-Record breaking post count day 3.

Suddenly RadicalFuzz comes up for lynch and MU jumps in hours before deadline to take his place? Nah son.

This actually sheds more light on why Fuzz opted to blindly lynch you day 2 instead of pushing for MU as we should have.

Toying with some logic...
If Fuzz is civ and MU is mafia, why would MU jump in out of nowhere and put his name on the lynch list?

If Fuzz is Mafia and MU is civ, MU showing up is the best thing they could ask for.

If they are both Mafia, this looks like a set up to save a major member of their team.
If they are both civ, I call bullshit because we're not this stupid.

For further clarification, I'm ok with lynching either of them but less so Fuzz.

Lynch myusername22
Chief proceeds to crucify him and everyone follows suit. While I initially got a civ read off of that post, MU turning up not either of the options we could have worked with, but Facilier - it opens some eyes to the fact that they may have been pushing for him since before he decided to show his face.

If he's mafia that is NOT Facilier - it's possible they've sacrificed one of their own early because they knew it would happen eventually, targeted MU22 with Facilier's ability during night, and planned his return to the thread in time to bandwagon the vote onto him. If MU22 is civ, then he was picked as the Facilier target during night and they needed to make sure the vote went that way at whatever the cost. Unfortunately for them, I think the cost may yet still be paid. This gives us something to go on.

SoliloquyAside didn't showed his face in the day phase even when there were votes against him - he didn't even vote. Would he miss a vote if he were civ? Would he not defend himself? I don't know him that well, someone (MP, etc) please investigate this.

As it stands, my list is as follows:
- RadicalFuzz
- SoliloquyAside
- The Chief
- Leaflord

And possibilities:
- Hecatom
- Sumazndude

I have not yet decided as to whether or not Hecatom should be judged for his quick reply to vote MU22 at the very instant he returned - I'll need to get a read on the rest of his posts.

As far as Sumazndude goes, MP addressed that pretty well before the end of the phase.

If any of the more trusted civs could look into the MU22 past and see if any of the people on my list seem as though they may have targeted MU22 during Night Two, it would be much appreciated. I don't have much time to dig right now.

I hope this gives you guys enough to go on for now, and I may very well wind up dead at the end of this phase for all of this. I guess we'll see.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #780 on: February 19, 2015, 09:44:55 pm »
I would just like to stress the very first part of my post - MU22 was definitely NOT the real Doctor Facilier.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #781 on: February 19, 2015, 09:46:47 pm »
Looking back through, I found this.

I haven't been here long enough to get to know some of you so I don't know your tells yet. For now I'm watching and waiting, and seeing who acts out of character.

If you don't know our tells yet, how can you know if they're out of character?

The response?

You're all getting into a mess over what I said... What I meant was that I'm going to try and get to know tourist rather than just throw random accusations when I have no idea about your play styles. So I'm gonna watch how you interact with each other and see how it goes.
And don't even start Cobalt the past is in the past you know my tell so get over yourself

I don't feel like it was sufficient.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #782 on: February 19, 2015, 09:49:34 pm »
I'll look into SoliloquyAside, I know the guy personally offline, so maybe I can get a vibe off of him.

If he doesn't show up for day 4, that may be inconsequential though.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #783 on: February 19, 2015, 09:51:36 pm »
Wait, I may stand corrected - in the writeup of the death of the real doctor, the same thing happened with the body. BUT, the real doctor was sinister at the moment of death, the fake doctor was pleading innocence at the time of death, such as MU22. I may need to revisit this at a later time.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #784 on: February 19, 2015, 09:52:07 pm »
Looking back through, I found this.

I haven't been here long enough to get to know some of you so I don't know your tells yet. For now I'm watching and waiting, and seeing who acts out of character.

If you don't know our tells yet, how can you know if they're out of character?

The response?

You're all getting into a mess over what I said... What I meant was that I'm going to try and get to know tourist rather than just throw random accusations when I have no idea about your play styles. So I'm gonna watch how you interact with each other and see how it goes.
And don't even start Cobalt the past is in the past you know my tell so get over yourself

I don't feel like it was sufficient.
I agree with you, that was one of the earliest posts of Leaflord that gave me a mafia read, I just didn't have enough to go on at that point.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #785 on: February 19, 2015, 09:54:06 pm »
Wait, I may stand corrected - in the writeup of the death of the real doctor, the same thing happened with the body. BUT, the real doctor was sinister at the moment of death, the fake doctor was pleading innocence at the time of death, such as MU22. I may need to revisit this at a later time.

The body of the writeups are never meant to give hints to how things are going, so don't breathe more into them than just what the end result shows.  They're more for entertainment value.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +376
« Reply #786 on: February 19, 2015, 09:59:45 pm »
Output: ScrewExodus.txt

I'm actually not that angry at you Exodus. Reading over it again, I see where the miscommunication happened. I know it was close to deadline, but I'm stupid and require more words than the average bear to get the jist sometimes. The reason I'm mad is because I realized something very annoying. I wasn't Silenced because I was being any sort of useful, I was Silenced to cause confusion and/or die. Now, members of the Mafia, you done fucked up. You, obviously, can try to kill me tonight. That'd be just dandy by me. But then you used the Silence on someone and they still got everything they wanted to say out of the way. In addition, you've pissed me off and given me a very personal reason to see you lynched.

Unorganized thoughts while watching the thread:
Spoiler for Hiden:
I was silenced to appear dirty, I don't think that can be heavily debated. If it was intended to yomi you guys into keeping me alive can be debated, however. Exodus is most likely going to decide the initial stance the town takes towards my silencing, and I'm sure he'll say "he silenced himself to avoid the lynch", as Alpha's post urging everyone to vote SA didn't come until 11 on the dot and didn't have a ton of details.

Exodus began pointing at me as a very likely Mafia in the last part of the Night phase before I was silenced. He's been pretty quiet up until he wanted to push me and point out how I immediately hopped on Jason's claim, and then I'm silenced.

Oh good he's silenced...
Screw you man. But not on a personal level, that'd just be gross.
If you thought I was Mafia why would you be glad I was silenced? I was in a, frankly, terrible position to defend myself. The only good thing I've done all game is try to slow people down on the MU wagon, and even then it wasn't really slowing them down so much as not wanting to be on the wagon. And according to you I was only appearing more scummy with each post, a grand total of three last night. Wouldn't you want me to keep talking myself into a hole in that situation?

Also I'd only been posting for about 20/30 minutes at that time. I know I can be annoying, but three posts is enough? I need to find some way to incorporate this gift of drastically pissing everyone off into my play again.

I don't know if Exodus is the Silencer, or a Mafia they assigned to push me, or just a civilian that I'm clashing with for some reason. If he is Mafia I'm leaning towards assigned Mafia assigned to push right now, it'd be very unlikely for the Mafia to change a large part of their gameplan in the last 5 minutes of a phase, presumably without much discussion.

There's also the always fun possibility that we're both Mafia. Let's see if anyone else brings that up and in what context they do.

We have to keep in mind that the Mafia have hit power roles 2 nights in a row now. Their only "mistake" in role-hunting was with TGG/Forge.

Oh, now you spend more than 6 words on your argument, that sure makes things easier grumblegrumble

Exodus not pushing me quickly, waiting to gauge reactions and see if people are willing to hop on my wagon, ignoring SA in the process. Not civ or mafia behavior, feels more like generally safe. He has 36 hours to do what he wants, more or less, so he's not going to rush anything.

He's admitted he may be MP-style tunneling on one person. It's become self aware. Looking less suspicious than earlier, or maybe I'm just less mad. Either or.

Of course I'd consent to it Vynce, getting silenced and fooling the entire thread into not lynching me by appearing extremely dirty would be awesome. Plus I assume I'd have an outlet in the Mafia PM, so I wouldn't be completely cut off. And stop it with the "not to be underestimated" line. I'm to be as much "not underestimated" than anyone else. I had one, maybe two great games but aside from that most of my contribution comes from being wrong.

Husk - At what point did Drwill say the statement on the card? If it was after Alpha openly stated what he was doing, how long after?

Surprised you guys didn't see why kaz was killed. He asked me for my opinion, I believe the exact phrasing was, "I trust your opinion". I had just been super wrong on Jason and not liked the MU wagon. He investigated me Night 1 and wanted to know what I thought on the 3 players he hadn't played with before because he knew I was civ (or Jafar, but that's a low chance). MP, and a few others whose names I don't remember, said that the UC should out when he got one guilty. It's a decent assumption that kaz investigated me, and he's definitely experienced, so that lowers my chances of being Mafia.

Speaking of which, now that we have a good inkling that MU is civilian, who pushed him on Day 1? TGG initially did because he hadn't posted but had been online. That was followed in short order by Beige, Aidebit, SA, MP, BK, Pimp, and FPSG. The tricky part is that was a good reason for lynching him, he was intentionally avoiding the thread.

Also, BullDancer is still alive. Needed a little reminder about that, which doesn't bode well. He's never extremely outspoken, but he's been really reserved about anything so far. Kinda the same deal with Fruit Punch Samurai G (FPSG? We need an acronym for that) but we don't have a baseline for him so I'm slightly less concerned.

MP, forgot to say this before I was silenced, but sorry to hear about that whatever-that-happened thing happening.

Jason flipping Scar was better for us than him being civilian, obviously, but it allowed me a fantastic opportunity to screw myself over. I wasn't considering the impact of him being the third party and how that changed the field. Trading a "civilian" in Scar for Merlin didn't cross my mind, I was only considering how one Mafia for one civ role wasn't bad. I'm not sure if this'll lower your suspicions of me or have the opposite effect, but I want to say it either way. In fact I'm pretty sure I fulfill at least one of everyone's "suspicious activities" conditions this game, but it's my own fault so there's not much I can do about it now.

Leaflord coming out of the woodwork sounding more offended than Aladdin when someone makes a middle eastern stereotype. Not sure if legitimate or faux. Says he's unsure of me but thinks the Silence was a protection move, and then says that he's going to be looking at people who jumped straight on the Vynce bandwagon that Jason started. Hell, I pushed that bandwagon more than Jason himself, so I should be higher up than just "unsure".

Okay, this horse is dead 8 hours into the phase. I was stupid and wasn't taking the third party Mafia into account when I suggested Merlin role claim. One Mafia (6->5) for one Civ (~16->~15) is in our favor, especially considering we have Robin Hood to nab either of their abilities. Yes, that's something that's also been joyfully overlooked in the thread so far, Robin Hood stealing a Mafia's abilities as they get sniped by a Vigi. Not super useful since he doesn't know allegiances, but it'd be poetic justice to have the Enforcer Enforced or the Silencer Silenced, no?

Thanks for getting back to that before I could MP, the investigation logic.

Aaaaand dropping it entirely. So I'm not allowed to misunderstand other players' posts as a civ? Didn't that just happen in the All-Stars game?

Chief even if I was Mafia I wouldn't kiss your ass, that's just nasty.

But we'd only really regret being wrong about one of them. Because that one could actually help turn this game around if he's a civ.
BRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO

Alright, so my thoughts about this past phase with a bit more organization:

-SA has been deathly quiet, along with Co-Jones and FPSG for the most part. I don't know if they made even a single post this phase. That fits Jones' last known Mafia behavior, but I don't know about SA's.
-The arguments against me have been laid out pretty cleanly. I appreciate that, for the record. The main points are that I called Merlin to counterclaim, which was a bad idea because of the existence of Scar, MP doesn't like my tone, and the events surrounding my silencing this past night. I can't defend against those. I didn't take the possibility of Scar into account when talking about Jason's Merlin claim, I can't actively change my tone without it being counterproductive, and you shouldn't believe anything I have to say about being Silenced.
-Absolutely nobody touched on Kaz's investigation target. MP almost did, but didn't pursue that line of thinking. I stated it in the spoiler above but I'll retierate it here with more formatting. Kaz investigated someone Night 1. Day 2 he asked me my opinions on three of the players that he hadn't played with before and said he "trusted my opinion". Not just wanted to know, but specifically "trusted", and I think that's what got him killed. Multiple people, MP included, stated that in this format with no Last Gasps the UC should claim once he got one Guilty. Kaz didn't speak on the matter IIRC. However, his interaction with me would imply that he didn't get a Guilty on me. While this obviously doesn't clear me, especially with the existence of Jafar, I do think it helps my case. Are there any holes in that logic?
-Big shoutouts to Chief for giving me the benefit of the doubt, and Vynce for not holding a grudge on my willingness to jump on his lynch
-I can't overstate this enough: Do NOT believe someone is civ just because they have a quote and a URL. For the newbies that don't know the backstory, I've been Mafia on the end of that, and no matter how secure you think it is it can be broken. Encrypted file, password was straight from the roleless civ PM, allowed roleless civs to discuss players based on number on a list and communicate encoded suspicions. It didn't hold and that bought me enough time. Absolutely nobody is cleared in this format, barring the Lovers.
-As for the results of the MU22 lynch, if he's not Facilier the Mafia would've had to target him last night as they Silenced me. If you think MU was civ that makes me look worse, as if I was Mafia the Silence would've been intended to protect me. If you think MU was Mafia it doesn't really change much.
-Cobalt that's a risky assumption. You don't know if Augustus has a "false Facilier" writeup specifically for that situation or if he just has one for "Dr. Facilier has died". Basing that on a previous game where it turned out to be a civ is faulty logic. If Augustus had said that he had two separate writeups, then that's different and your correlation is relevant, but I get the feeling he hasn't.

Currently, ignoring the "confirmed by URL" thing entirely, I think MP is my strongest civ read. If I were to try to visualize how he's playing, he's checking corners. That's not something Mafia need to do. After that my confidence drops but I'd say Cobalt seems to be coming from the right direction. The confusing situation with wording still bugs me, but it's minor. The only people I really think are Mafia right now are Exodus (a little personal bias, but only a little) because, as he said, coincidences are almost never coincidences. Also he said he'd be okay with lynching SA but then stayed on me the entire phase, and while he put SA on his list yesterday and mentioned that, he never took actions or even asked where SA was this past phase. However, if he is Mafia he either has exceptional patience or the Mafia don't particularly care about my death, as he didn't really push me much throughout the entire phase.

Side note: MP if you're going to lynch people based on bad policy, being reluctant to lynch silenced players should be on that list. Pimp, while I appreciate your hesitation to lynch me, it's unnecessary. I understand where you're coming from, but if that becomes the norm then silencing becomes a shield where nobody will lynch the silenced player.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #787 on: February 19, 2015, 10:04:27 pm »
Additional Side Note: If anybody wants me to answer questions or answer for anything whatsoever, now is the time. If not I'll just put up the most organized things I can find near the end of Night Phase.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #788 on: February 19, 2015, 10:09:31 pm »
Fuzz, of course if kaz didn't out a check, he either

-Got a clear check on night 1
-Got a red check the last night phase, then killed
-Got enforced the last night phase
-Got a red check night 1 and silently agreed with Alpha and jason. (I obviously hope this is not the scenario)

But given the three GOOD possibilities here, that he wasn't sitting on a red check night 1, then it's highly presumptuous for you to think that kaz would've investigated you, when you weren't the only name being thrown out to investigate around then, and aren't the only name with clout in this game that would deserve a check just in case he was misreading or didn't know how to read x player.  Way too many factors make that a bad assumption.  And of course, since he isn't around to say so, and there's no last gasps to go off, you'd have to expect us to take your word on that, which you yourself cannot be 100% certain you got investigated.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #789 on: February 19, 2015, 10:10:46 pm »
Fuzz I want you to go down my list and evaluate why each person is there, including yourself.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #790 on: February 19, 2015, 10:18:57 pm »
Kaz's check on Night 2 is irrelevant, he didn't survive anyway.

It's an assumption, but it's all I have to go off on who he might have investigated. I'm aware that I'm not the "ultimate UC check" Night 1, that wasn't my point. My point was the UC said he trusted someone's opinion on Day 2. I'm pretty sure that's what made the Mafia think he was UC.

Again, it's an assumption that I'm operating on that works in my favor. So there are multiple reasons right there to have issue with that. But look at it from my point of view for a moment. I know I'm civilian. I know I look very dirty, mostly due to my own actions, but this Silencing didn't help. I see something that could help me look not-so-dirty and I bring it to the thread. I'm fine with getting mislynched if it results in something, like a contested roleclaim that nabs a Mafia, but if I get lynched, particularly if I die as Facilier, there's not going to be a clear-cut assessment you can draw from that.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #791 on: February 19, 2015, 10:24:34 pm »
You mean this?

Dat URL hunting.

Was the problem fixed? Or is there a problem?

Anyways, @RadicalFuzz

What do you think about Husk, Leaflord and Cobalt?

I've soft claimed, and I'll need one more day phase to figure out whether or not Leaflord is civ, though right now I'm leaning towards the fact that he is, because of the way he's playing. I gotta watch Husk more to figure him out.

Stop grouping us together, though, we're all different players and just because we come from the same forum and have game experience with each other doesn't mean that we're at all connected in this one.

Though the fact that I feel the same as @exodus in his suspicions about RF and SA makes me wonder why you're so keen on finding out Fuzz's opinion. Hmm.

Don't take it so personal. I only lumped the three of you together because I personally don't know who the three of you are.

I literally didn't know what forum you came from or who invited you for that matter.

You're the only one of the three who's really said much of anything this game so far. I'm just asking Fuzz what he's thought about the three of you up to this point. I figured he may have known any of you or maybe could have provided insight? I trust his opinion, that's all.

It is alarming that kaz would buddy as UC, but he did it with a role before.

It's possible that you were investigated, but that would've been night 1.  You're not a high priority check on night 1 IMO, maybe only to Alpha.  There was also MU, myself, and jason that I think would've been checked before you.

But that's me also being presumptive about how kaz would play, when I'm not him, and have fucked up trying to crawl inside his head before.

I just don't know if I buy you being the night 1 check.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #792 on: February 19, 2015, 10:41:13 pm »
As it stands, my list is as follows:
- RadicalFuzz
- SoliloquyAside
- The Chief
- Leaflord

And possibilities:
- Hecatom
- Sumazndude

RadicalFuzz: Immediately, unconditionally hopped on Jason's false roleclaim while suggesting the real Merlin simply counterclaim if Jason was lying. Washed his hands of the Day 1 MU bandwagon, which could be incriminating depending on what you think MU's alignment was. Was extremely vocal in the last 20 minutes of Night 2 before he was Silenced. The mystery surrounding MU's lynch would also point to MU being targeted by Facilier even though I was Silenced.

SoliloquyAside: Dropped off the face of the earth the phase after Medic suggested him as a preliminary lynch candidate. Agreed with me (I forget exactly what it was on) on a questionable decision.

Chief: Standing up for me is incriminating at this point in the game. Particularly jumping on the only other likely candidate at the end of a phase, it makes it appear as if his intention was to save me. His status is strongly linked to mine.

Leaflord: He's doing things that you said he's done as Mafia, claiming that he wouldn't do X as Mafia is one, and is generally avoiding taking a solid stance on anything.

Hecatom: Came in less than five minutes after MU gets back and votes for him. This combined with his lack of contribution the rest of the phase is both obnoxious and somewhat dirty.

Sumazndude: Post implied lynching Scar was a bad thing. Also is consistently MIA during the phase and shows up to vote. Voted MU shortly after he made his triumphant return.

Can you do me a favor now? Project various roles onto me in your head: Roleless, Robin Hood, Lover, Merlin, Mafia, Silencer, etc. Which one makes the most sense?

MP, that's the one. I agree with you that there were significantly better Night 1 checks than me, but I don't know what Kaz would and wouldn't do. If we go down that road it never ends. I'm just looking at the post and I see someone who's played Mafia for years saying "I trust his opinion" on Day 2. And it's about me. Who the hell trusts my opinion, regardless of what's happened this game? He knows me well enough to know that I don't really know what I'm doing half the time, and I'm not like Chief who just keeps reads to himself, I legitimately haven't made a consciously intelligent decision in like 6 months.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #793 on: February 19, 2015, 10:59:40 pm »
Can you do me a favor now? Project various roles onto me in your head: Roleless, Robin Hood, Lover, Merlin, Mafia, Silencer, etc. Which one makes the most sense?
If you're mafia, Facilier himself. It would be a clever ploy to have your mafia group silence you while your target gets lynched, giving you little to no incrimination in the actual death of said target.

Robin Hood could work if you're civ, because asking Merlin to counterclaim could work to your/our advantage if you would have been able to target him in time. But you never mentioned any of that in your counterclaim-request defense.

Merlin? Lol.

Frankly, if you're civ, I hope you're roleless - there's too much mess surrounding you and if we do wind up offing you and you turn up civ, best that you're not an important one. But that's besides the point.
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #794 on: February 19, 2015, 11:24:47 pm »
There's no need to be Silenced while MU gets lynched, in that scenario. I already stated Day 1 that the wagon was too quick, I didn't want any part of it. If MU was going to be lynched then me being alive to "be nervous about this" or something equally non-committal, would only be following the standard I set on Day 1. A bit odd, maybe, but not something I could be pinned down on without more evidence. I'd love to be Mafia in this format though, Facilier and a mostly unrestricted Silencer would be a dream come true.

I forgot about Robin Hood entirely during that whole roleclaim debacle. Honestly I was being lazy, no way around it. I didn't change how I thought about the game after we had several new (to us) roles introduced.

I greatly appreciate the fact that you & MP are willing to ask questions and answer them. Cobalt, from your perspective without having known Kaz, what do you think of what I'm saying to MP about being targeted by the UC Night 1?

exodus

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +84
« Reply #795 on: February 20, 2015, 05:48:03 am »
Welp the power is out at work so I'm sitting jn a dark conference room with my bosses.

Fuzz I appreciate your response. Hopefully I can talk a bit more later.

Aidebit

• White Toast
  • Green Eggs and Hair
« Reply #796 on: February 20, 2015, 05:55:49 am »
Funny thing, Fuzz, I was also thinking about the veracity of their RCs.

Vynce's RC is believable for me, since Alpha initiated it, and Vynce responded quickly.

PW's, on the other hand, isn't as good, knowing him, he might've tried all 4-letter combos that fit a roleless card just to get something.

Then again, they should've been CC'd by now. What are your thoughts on CCs?

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #797 on: February 20, 2015, 07:28:07 am »
Again I say it's possible. However, as UC, kaz buddying with a clear check telegraphs his role. Especially day two where kaz has only buddied as mafia or a role. He's proven himself to be adaptive, so far be it from me to assume I can pick his brain and know what he was doing there, but given past experiences and my ongoing study of kaz's behavior over the course of so many games that I've lost count, I'm not sure that I 100% buy it.

But he did this as cop which I think was a bad move for him, so if I was going to make that mistake, why not go for the gold and buddy up to my clear check?

私はロン•バーガンデイですか?

Hecatom

• Lord of Destruction
  • Rye Toast
  • Aka Black Gorilla
  • Rated: +48
« Reply #798 on: February 20, 2015, 07:39:05 am »
I know that it doesn't matter much if i said it, but it was a coincidence that i posted that just a few minutes after mu22 showed up.
I was going to post my post for fuzz when i received an alert that there were other posts made after i decided to make mine :P
"Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

Missing Person

• Fuck yo' ST, nigga!
  • Spam Defender
  • Jesus Toast
  • Yatta!
« Reply #799 on: February 20, 2015, 07:40:17 am »
What was your post for fuzz gonna be? Did it ever get posted?

私はロン•バーガンデイですか?