September 22, 2018, 05:14:45 pm

Author Topic: JT Mafia I: Disney - We Own The Night: Villains Win!  (Read 78594 times)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • "I want to break his jaw with my asshole."
  • Rated: +337
Re: JT Mafia I: Disney - Godless
« Reply #450 on: February 17, 2015, 03:52:13 pm »
I wasn't talking about Alpha, I was talking about Fuzz.

Mixing up Alpha with Fuzz? This going to be good.

HUSH. I'm new here. The rest of my posts were on point.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #451 on: February 17, 2015, 03:52:50 pm »
They're both prominent in the thread, I just mentioned the wrong one because I didn't dig up the posts first is all.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +469
« Reply #452 on: February 17, 2015, 03:54:29 pm »
Anyone can make that mistake but it's funny mostly because Alpha and Fuzz got a history togheter. See lynch Fuzz day one for reference.

exodus

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +84
« Reply #453 on: February 17, 2015, 03:56:02 pm »
I wasn't talking about Alpha, I was talking about Fuzz.

Mixing up Alpha with Fuzz? This going to be good.

They're so similar who can really blame him

Spoiler for Hiden:
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 2    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 3 Post Total)

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #454 on: February 17, 2015, 03:57:00 pm »
Anyone can make that mistake but it's funny mostly because Alpha and Fuzz got a history togheter. See lynch Fuzz day one for reference.
I know they do, that's why I found Fuzz suspicious. I just name dropped the wrong one of the pair on accident.

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #455 on: February 17, 2015, 04:10:30 pm »
I'm going to make my Lynch: jasonC vote legit. It's open, however unlikely, to change.

Seriously where has MP been though, today was his day and he's not here?

Souther

• White Toast
  • Rated: +161
« Reply #456 on: February 17, 2015, 04:22:02 pm »
I'm going to make my Lynch: jasonC vote legit. It's open, however unlikely, to change.

Seriously where has MP been though, today was his day and he's not here?

Is it possible he was Silenced?

Would that show up?

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #457 on: February 17, 2015, 04:23:34 pm »
He posted once but hasn't been back. Idk what time zone he's in though either.

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #458 on: February 17, 2015, 04:24:06 pm »
I also think Silencings would show up. If the poison did the silence should.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #459 on: February 17, 2015, 04:25:29 pm »
He posted once but hasn't been back. Idk what time zone he's in though either.

Time Zones shouldn't matter, for that.

So if he posted since the day started, then he's not Silenced.

Time Zones and work schedules have never hindered MP from spamming up a  thread, before... it is odd.

BeigeSand

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +145
« Reply #460 on: February 17, 2015, 04:26:21 pm »

Either the silencer decided not to use their power, or their silence target was killed by the vigi before it could take effect.

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #461 on: February 17, 2015, 04:28:11 pm »

or their silence target was killed by the vigi before it could take effect.
Which Augustus alluded to in a post.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #462 on: February 17, 2015, 04:29:39 pm »
I'm starting to become unsure on the whole mu22 lynch at the moment and the best option imo if he's not the vigi is for the real vigi to kill him tonight.

My theory is the following. Mafia pulled an early night day one in order to get to use both of their abilities.

They silenced mu22, which explains why he hasn't shown up in the thread despite being last active about one hour ago (Today at 03:15:00 PM, current time on my site is 04:20:57 PM) hoping for us to still misslynch him. If you're not silenced then speak up @myusername22.

This won't make much sense however if (big if) Jason is lynched and flips mafia after taking the focus away from him by rcing Merlin the very next day. If Jason do flip mafia it could mean that the early night was partly used for saving mu22 as well? Not sure about this part.

Will hold of on my vote for a few more minutes before I'm heading off to bed.

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #463 on: February 17, 2015, 04:30:54 pm »

If that's the case then my theory is blown out of the water before already.

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #464 on: February 17, 2015, 04:32:44 pm »
mu22 really isn't doing himself any favors by being quiet.

@BK its just a guess I have no way of knowing.

BeigeSand

• Rye Toast
« Reply #465 on: February 17, 2015, 04:34:44 pm »
It would have been specifically stated in the writeup if someone was silenced.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
  • Rated: +1527
« Reply #466 on: February 17, 2015, 04:47:19 pm »
Has anybody been keeping tabs on the current vote count?
Kaz is a better mafia player than I

Blindknagg

• Toasts in the Sky
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
« Reply #467 on: February 17, 2015, 05:06:55 pm »
It would have been specifically stated in the writeup if someone was silenced.

So that means that mu is being silent on purpose then... It's really late and I need to get some sleep so I'm placing my vote on mu22 today. I'm not sure yet what to make of Jason but if he or Vynce turns out to be Merlin or civ respectively then we should lynch the other one tomorrow.

Lynch Myusername22

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #468 on: February 17, 2015, 05:39:38 pm »
I just glanced over the last three pages, and, unless I miscounted, JC and MU are tied up at double the votes for Vynce.

Ties kind of suck.

Fruit Punch Samurai G

• Genius probably
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Legend of JTM
  • Rated: +151
« Reply #469 on: February 17, 2015, 05:42:23 pm »
I feel like some Keyser Söze shit is about to go down. Classic disney move.

[Lynch: JasonC]
Worst Civilian Player, No Write-ups, Worst Overall Player, 0-time MVP, Not an Arena champion, Not a GoC Representative, Complete Egomaniac.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Rated: +744
« Reply #470 on: February 17, 2015, 05:44:48 pm »
I'm still laughing because I basically straight up called Jason dirty and all he did was keep going with his plans in reply to my post and deflected, doing nothing to contradict me.

I'll try to contradict you now....The reason you think I'm mafia is because of this:

I think it's funny how many people are completely buying into jasonC talking out his ass. He's either a villain or dumb as shit. If he were actually Merlin, you'd think he'd be smart enough not to get his dumb ass enforced. Not only did he claim, he also listed which actions he were going to take tonight. As though the mafia would just allow him to do everything once he said that? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit. He's mafia.

Basically you think I'm mafia because I'm playing Merlin poorly.  Well I don't really have a counterpoint if that's the case.  Like I said, I outed too quickly and mafia were able to pull together enough doubt to discredit me. 

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #471 on: February 17, 2015, 06:37:19 pm »
So... the vote count is now:

JC:7
MU:6
ViVi:3

?

How do YOU like THAT nickname, ViVi?

Hopefully your life in this game shall be as short as your namesake's. :coffee:
  • Like    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #472 on: February 17, 2015, 06:40:16 pm »
and yea I'm expecting them to enforce (and kill) me.  It ties up a couple of their powers for the night.  Plus, there's the other stock - for that block-on-their-wake-up yomi.

Souther

• White Toast
« Reply #473 on: February 17, 2015, 06:49:17 pm »
and yea I'm expecting them to enforce (and kill) me.  It ties up a couple of their powers for the night.  Plus, there's the other stock - for that block-on-their-wake-up yomi.

If you're lynched, that won't happen.

That's a shame. :/

Because a bunch of wasted Mafia night moves, is a grand thing.

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #474 on: February 17, 2015, 07:18:33 pm »
So... the vote count is now:

JC:7
MU:6
ViVi:3

?

How do YOU like THAT nickname, ViVi?

Hopefully your life in this game shall be as short as your namesake's. :coffee:

I have it
jasonC: 8 - Missing Person, Cobalt, Zoolander, BeigeSand, Leaflord, Vynce, myself, Fruit Punch Samurai G
username: 7 - Pimp Willy, The Chief, kaz, Alpha, Aidebit, Blindknagg
Vynce: 4 - jasonC, Radical Fuzz, SolliloquyAside, The-Co-Jones

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #475 on: February 17, 2015, 07:21:16 pm »
Oh and hecatom with a No Lynch.

Waiting on: @Sumazndude, @myusername22, @BullDancer, @drwill439, @DukeC, @Husk

exodus

• Rye Toast
« Reply #476 on: February 17, 2015, 07:21:55 pm »
@Husk why did that not work the first time?

drwill439

• Rye Toast
  • High tops are still cool, right?
  • Rated: +83
« Reply #477 on: February 17, 2015, 07:28:44 pm »
Irl fucked me. I'm gonna no lynch this time until I can get a good read.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not sure what goes here.

RadicalFuzz

• Piece of cake
  • Mafia Endgame
  • White Toast
  • Rated: +380
« Reply #478 on: February 17, 2015, 08:15:58 pm »
Still trying to wrap my head around this but the way I see it, if jasonC really is Merlin, it is safer to lynch him to confirm his role instead of just believing him and lynching who he says.

What specifically makes you think lynching the person claiming UC with additional night actions possible (or at least tying up Mafia enforce) is preferable to lynching his "investigation"? Apologies in advance if that seems snippy, it's hard to word.

How do you just ignore the possibility that JasonC could be Scar? He claims our most powerful role, gets a big name lynched, gets targeted by vigi or the real Merlin for his claim... Merlin or Vigi dies and we lose a powerful player.

We wouldn't even lynch JasonC because why would we need to? He's smart enough to know that.

Vynce is a big name, yes, but it's rare that he's a game-changing player. Similar to yourself in that you do your own thing and keep to yourself until you have something to say, but you historically have a better nose than him.
There's no reason we should waste a night action on Jason if Vynce flips civ. I don't know where that idea originated, but it's stupid. UC has no reason to investigate him, Vigi has no reason to kill him, and Robin Hood has no reason to believe he's civilian.

The point about Jason possibly being Scar has a good bit of merit. It'd also allow the Mafia to be as legitimately surprised as everyone else, seeing as Scar isn't in the PM with the normal Mafia, and it makes more sense as a solo "help the team win by doing something crazy" play because collaboration would be impossible. However, all that does is increase the chance he's dirty, roles still wouldn't target Jason at night because he'd be lynched the next phase.

I know they do, that's why I found Fuzz suspicious. I just name dropped the wrong one of the pair on accident.

You mean to say that the fact that Alpha votes me Day 1 every game makes me suspicious? It's not my fault, I'm not to blame. This is the status quo for Alpha, not for any in-game reason, but he likes to see me suffer. My first game I got Mafia, had a dandy time, and for almost 2 years I didn't pull it over ~14 games, so he started voting me Day 1 so the one time I do pull Mafia I'll die to a random, pointless Day 1 bandwagon. He literally uses votes against me as currency for favors. He's actually quite the douchebag, give it time.

I don't like this MU lynch. There's been talk that it's possible he's Vigi and apparently most people are alright with not having that mystery resolved. It's extremely likely he was targeted by Facilier last night. So there's the possibility we could lynch our own Vigi and not know it. While the Mafia wouldn't know MU's role if he was civ, if he's not Mafia he's most likely Vigi and that's a good working assumption for them. If we lynch "Dr. Facilier" we don't know if we lynched our Vigi, the real Dr. Facilier, or a Mafia disguised as Dr. Facilier. I say give Stitch another night to target MU and we deal with either Jason or Vynce today. If MU is Stitch then he'll survive the night and we won't mislynch, and if he isn't then Stitch will get to kill Mafia and we'll have 100% disclosure of what role MU actually is.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
  • Rated: +2002
« Reply #479 on: February 17, 2015, 08:40:15 pm »
Alpha's looking suspicious as well.
Dawg are you fuckin kidding me?

Quote from: Augustus AKA The Game Master
✰Alpha✰ was poisoned! ✰Alpha✰ is...

Spoiler for Disney Role:

I don;t know if this totally ruins the rest of your post but it sure doesn't look good.

I wasn't talking about Alpha, that was my mistake lol. I still haven't gotten the names straight around these parts, and I wasn't referencing any actual posts at the time when I threw the name out. I was talking about Fuzz.

Nope. Nope. Clearly a Villain slip-up. CFD on Cobalt.

he likes to see me suffer

Lynch: RadicalFuzz
Quote from: tortugagrande
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #480 on: February 17, 2015, 08:42:10 pm »
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL x 1    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 2 Post Total)
That bio is the douchiest thing I have read all year, and I am an editor for yeswearedouchebags.com.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #481 on: February 17, 2015, 08:42:50 pm »
So I'm in the middle of putting my son to bed... Is this really what you guys want to happen? Seems too high risk
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 1    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #482 on: February 17, 2015, 08:46:22 pm »
Careful Alpha.  Remember what Sol said about sarcastic comments.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #483 on: February 17, 2015, 08:47:40 pm »
At this point I'm seriously considering voting myself to not let mafia have a tie.

BeigeSand

• Rye Toast
« Reply #484 on: February 17, 2015, 08:49:45 pm »

jasonC: 8 - Missing Person, Cobalt, Zoolander, BeigeSand, Leaflord, Vynce, myself, Fruit Punch Samurai G
username: 7 - Pimp Willy, The Chief, kaz, Alpha, Aidebit, Blindknagg
Vynce: 4 - jasonC, Radical Fuzz, SolliloquyAside, The-Co-Jones

Is this final? Or did someone miss something?

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #485 on: February 17, 2015, 08:56:06 pm »
Inb4 Jason forces a tie right at deadline

I mean if he's mafia he's got to right?

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #486 on: February 17, 2015, 08:56:38 pm »
lol well, somebody counted the votes wrong. 

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #487 on: February 17, 2015, 08:57:38 pm »
Even if he's telling the truth and is Merlin... He'd be best served to tie right?

Considering switching to Jason so he can't do that, but I don't agree with his Lynch so I feel dirty doing it. Ugh.

jasonC

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #488 on: February 17, 2015, 08:59:44 pm »
Merlin - Cobalt
Basil - SolAside
Peter Pan - Missing Person
Robin Hood - exodus or fuzz
Lovers - BeigeSand, Fruit Punch Samurai G

Augustus

• Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Kill me. I dare you.
  • Rated: +437
Re: JT Mafia I: Disney - Crazed
« Reply #489 on: February 17, 2015, 09:01:27 pm »
✰Alpha✰ groaned as his fellow Heroes approached his nearly lifeless body. "He's still alive!" someone informed the rest of the crowd. They gathered around him and lifted him off the ground.

"We found both ForgeDigger and XthAtGAm3RGuYX dead. Would you have any sort of idea who killed them?" Basil asked.

✰Alpha✰ slowly shook his head.

"Well, do you know who did this to you?"

✰Alpha✰ nodded this time and raised his head to eye the crowd. He saw the culprit among them and used what energy he had left to try to point their way. But he failed in his attempt and passed out before he could let everyone know.

"Did everyone see that?! He was pointing at Vynce!" jasonC shouted.

"Don't be ridiculous! He wasn't pointing anywhere near me!" Vynce shouted back.

"Don't be so shy, Vynce! Admit it. You did this to ✰Alpha✰. So admirable!" jasonC approached Vynce with an overzealous grin. The rest of the crowd stared in confusion at jasonC's behaviour. Vynce leaned back warily - unsure of what was going on.

"Tell me... How does it feel? All the power you have. The ability to do whatever you want. How much fun it must be to kill..." the crazed lion inquired.

"Get away from me, you freak!" Vynce cried as he shoved jasonC away from him.

The Disney crowd then surrounded jasonC and took hold of him. "We can't keep this sort of personality around. You're a danger to us and you must be eliminated," Basil told him.

They took jasonC to the gallows and placed the noose around his neck. "Any last words?"

"Long live the Kings," jasonC answered as he soon after broke into hysteric laughter. The crowd had heard enough and hanged him. The laughter stopped and they were pleased with lynching a character who could turn on them at any time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

jasonC was lynched! jasonC was...

Spoiler for Disney Role:

Votes:
jasonC - BeigeSand, Cobalt, exodus, Fruit Punch Samurai G, Leaflord, Missing Person, Vynce, ZOOLANDER
myusername22 - ✰Alpha✰, Aidebit, Blindknagg, kaz, Pimp Willy, The Chief
Vynce - jasonC, RadicalFuzz, SoliloquyAside, The-Co-Jones
No Lynch - drwill439, Hecatom

@BullDancer @DukeC @Husk @myusername22 @Sumazndude did not vote. Missing a second vote (consecutive or not) will DQ you from the game.

It is now Night. You have 12 hours to submit any actions. Deadline is at 2/18 11:00 AM CST.

Players
✰Alpha✰ - Hercules (Poisoned Night 1)
Aidebit
BullDancer
BeigeSand
Blindknagg
Cobalt
drwill439
DukeC
exodus
ForgeDigger - Bambi (Killed Night 1)
Fruit Punch Samurai G
Hecatom
Husk
jasonC - Scar (Lynched Day 2)
kaz
Leaflord
Missing Person
myusername22
Pimp Willy
RadicalFuzz
SoliloquyAside
Sumazndude
The Chief
The-Co-Jones
Vynce
XthAtGAm3RGuYX - Aladdin (Killed Night 1)
ZOOLANDER
  • Like x 1    Dislike    Agree    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

BeigeSand

• Rye Toast
« Reply #490 on: February 17, 2015, 09:02:30 pm »

Pfft, HaHaahahahahahahahahahahahah

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #491 on: February 17, 2015, 09:02:57 pm »
Is that your confession?

Lol fuck man sometimes my paranoia pays off, but holy shit did people have balls to lynch you

BeigeSand

• Rye Toast
« Reply #492 on: February 17, 2015, 09:05:00 pm »
Merlin - Cobalt
Basil - SolAside
Peter Pan - Missing Person
Robin Hood - exodus or fuzz
Lovers - BeigeSand, Fruit Punch Samurai G

Well, I know at least one of these is half-wrong.

Pimp Willy

• Spam Defender
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Fuck Fantasy Football
« Reply #493 on: February 17, 2015, 09:06:08 pm »
Inb4d

Damn now all you guys voting Vynce are looking kind of dirty, mafia would have blindly agreed to that vote without much resistance

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #494 on: February 17, 2015, 09:24:49 pm »
Yeah, figured that out when I reread the part of him asking to be targeted by Robin Hood. Would've rathered the Villains to take care of him since he counted as a Hero, but his lynch isn't necessarily a bad thing.

To clarify, here are the actions that the roles should be taking tonight:
Merlin: Vigi kill mu22.
Stitch: Do nothing.
Robin Hood: Target me.

Still waiting on Cinderella, Tarzan and Belle to role claim. If you are one of these Roleless Heroes, having three confirmed Civs is highly beneficial, so you need to reply to me with the exact wording in the quote on the role card in the next 12 hours.

drwill439

• Rye Toast
  • High tops are still cool, right?
  • Rated: +83
« Reply #495 on: February 17, 2015, 09:27:12 pm »
Yeah, figured that out when I reread the part of him asking to be targeted by Robin Hood. Would've rathered the Villains to take care of him since he counted as a Hero, but his lynch isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Still waiting on Cinderella, Tarzan and Belle to role claim. If you are one of these Roleless Heroes, having three confirmed Civs is highly beneficial, so you need to reply to me with the exact wording in the quote on the role card in the next 12 hours.

I happen to be one of those roleless heroes.

Pinocchio
Ability: Commoner
Not sure what goes here.

Cobalt

• Toastyoncé
  • Mafia Endgame
  • Sourdough Toast
« Reply #496 on: February 17, 2015, 09:31:13 pm »

EMPHASIS ON THIS. MU22 is either Chernabog or Stitch, given the events of the first night. I've thought about it, and even if he's Stitch and we lose a vigi stock - the chance that he's mafia is too high to miss out on.

Merlin - Cobalt
Ahahahaha you missed the part where I soft claimed in day 1 and the fact that I would have CRUCIFIED you if I were Merlin. Though I seem to have done that job just fine. #byefelicia

✰Alpha✰

• Commando
  • Game Bot
  • Sourdough Toast
  • Child of Despair
« Reply #497 on: February 17, 2015, 09:32:58 pm »

Pinocchio

I might be able to confirm you after the three that I mentioned come forward. I can't yet, but I'll try.

Husk

• HLA
  • Moldy Toast
  • Burnt Toast
  • Rated: +24
« Reply #498 on: February 17, 2015, 09:35:55 pm »

Pinocchio
How many words long is your flavour text?

Fuck. Sorry - I was rushing back to try to make this vote. Ended up at the airport after getting ripped off for $40 and had to take transit back.

Sumazndude

• Rye Toast
  • Rated: +37
« Reply #499 on: February 17, 2015, 09:45:11 pm »
well then.. Clearly I'm not giving the game enough of my attention.
  • Like    Dislike    Agree x 4    Disagree    WTF    Insightful    LOL    Toasty    salty    Toogs (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)
Button Synergy